The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Thats so funny. cause yesterday i looked like an idiot i shouted outloud thinking to myself omg crap i didnt pay my taxes 80 bucks due april 16th. but i can tell you what day i started my peruod 4 months ago what days to BD what day i had blood work done but didnt remember to pay the state. geesh.
idk what to do i dont even know where or how to send my money in.

Soo today i checked my cervix and its high!!! I cant feel it well barley enough to feel the bottom of it i guess. soo IM ovulating and its soft!! So happy and having high hopes for this month. and im using preseed cause the clomid makes me dry. How is everyone doing??

MrsHamstra: That is good news hopefully this is your month clomid did the same for me, but it does work I conceived my four year old as well as this baby on clomid.

AFM:Just an update I had my follow up ultrasound today and was terrified. I couldnt open my eyes and then I heard the doctor say heres the heartbeat and then I looked to see a perfect 10 week 2 day fetus. Doc says everything looks great and I will find out what this little bean is on June 21.:dust: to all you amazing ladies!!!

Very cool Jammers. I can't believe you're almost in 2nd tri. Time is just flying by and your gender scan will be here before you know it.

Buster,

How are things going for you? You have been in my thoughts:hugs:

Buster,

How are things going for you? You have been in my thoughts:hugs:

Thanks hun. Things are going well. Just waiting, test day is Monday. Dh would like me to test at home over the weekend, but you know me I'm no early tester. I can't stand to see BFNs and even with that I would still have doubts if it were accurate which would make me even more crazy. The blood test would leave little room for error. So he's just going to have to wait. LOL

Buster I hope its a BFP. and you not testing early is one way to keep sane and not drive yourself crazy. Me i wish i had that self control but i am happy to say i will NOT be testing at all not until im a day late. Good Luck Lots abd lots of baby dust!!

Good for you Mrshamstra. We need to do everything we can to keep sane during this ttc thing. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Buster, I am praying this is your month do you have any symptoms?

Mrs. hamstra When do you get to test?

Bunches of :dust::dust::dust: to both of you!!!

Buster, I am praying this is your month do you have any symptoms?

Mrs. hamstra When do you get to test?

Buches of :dust::dust::dust: to both of you!!!

I not to sure if I do or not. Since I'm doing the progestrone shots I don't know if some of the symptoms that I'm feeling are from the progestrone or if it's early pregnancy symptoms, or if it's just my mind making me think I have symptoms. It's so frustrating at times, but I'll know for sure on Monday, so roll on Monday. LOL

I will be Testing May7th... that is if AF stays away. Not gonna think about it which is very tough for me cause i have baby fever sooo bad.

Buster,

The good thing is Monday is only a few days, the bad thing is those few days always seem to take forever keep busy and I am crossing my fingers and toes for ya :D

Mrs hamstra,

Hopefully this is you month as well hang in there I got pg with my four year old on clomid my first cycle and this one took a few extra rounds, but it will happen :hugs:

buster- i have my fx so hard for you!!! :) cant wait to see your update for monday!

mrshamstra- fx for you this cycle, as well!may 7th doesnt seem all that far away to me!

afm, af is due may 11th, so I suppose I will be testing around that time... I dont have will power like you guys... I will be testing early. lol got my positive OPK on CD 17... BD'd on CD15, 17, and 19 (today) hopefully that was enough! I wanted to BD on CD18 but it just didnt happen. Good luck to everyone this month!

Jammers, 10 weeks already! How wonderful! How are you feeling??

Taurus,

I am feeling good. Other than getting sleepy and heart burn at times I have not had too many symptoms.How are you doing?

Jammers, sounds like things are going smoothly for you, that's fantastic!! :)
I'm good, just hoping I caught the egg this round. There isn't much else we could have done this cycle so I know its out of my hands at this point! Praying for a quick tww! :)

Buster! Monday is almost here!!!!!!!! Aaaaaggghhhhhh!!! FX FX FX FX!!!

Adrienne, can you make sure you let me know how things go hun. I don't know if it's Monday for you yet or not so just keep me posted. I have everything crossed for you hun :hugs: x

So i am having alot of discharge??? And im about 5/6DPO. any ideas? Thought this was my dry period and im not. TMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->