The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Sorry to keep you ladies waiting. It's been kind of a crazy day but...It's official I got my BFP!!!! I don't have exact numbers but the nurse did say that the numbers looked very good. I have to go back on Wednesday for another test and if the numbers are still looking good I don't have to go back in for a week. I'm really happy but will feel better when I get Wednesdays numbers.

Thank you ladies for all your support during this crazy time. I wouldn't of been able to get through it without you.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I've been stalking this thread all day waiting for some news!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am so over the moon happy for you Adrienne!! I can't wait to hear what Wednesdays numbers are!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I've been stalking this thread all day waiting for some news!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

I am so over the moon happy for you Adrienne!! I can't wait to hear what Wednesdays numbers are!!!

Thanks hun!!!

oh, buster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just THRILLED for you!! Congratulations! What wonderful news!! I just had a great feeling about this!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Thanks Taurus and Jammers. I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. I was out most of the day and MIL is in town to visit and she doesn't know anything that's going on. So I've had to keep things on the down low. Thanks again guys for all your support!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!
I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
CONGRATS BUSTER!!!
I HAVE BEEN CHECKING this thread all day and wham i thought id give one last peek. very exciting. i will stay following you during your pregnancy im excited for you.
COME ON WE NEED MORE BFP'S!!!!

oh ladies a heads up to those still or even while you were TTC there is an awesomely cute movie coming out called what to expect when your expecting!!! MAY 18th!!! My husband is taking me to see that hopefully to smile and laugh about whats to eventually come. its 2 days after my Bday so im super excited!!! Drag ur men to see that one!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!
I AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
CONGRATS BUSTER!!!
I HAVE BEEN CHECKING this thread all day and wham i thought id give one last peek. very exciting. i will stay following you during your pregnancy im excited for you.
COME ON WE NEED MORE BFP'S!!!!

Thanks MrsHamstra :hugs: The support that I have received from everyone has been overwhelming. I'm really greatful to everyone on here.

Now as for your MrsHamstra you know I'm sending lots of dust your way. Oh and that movie looks so funny. I can't wait to see it.

Omg! Adrienne, I am so happy for you! I can't believe this :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: your long wait is over mummy. :hugs: :hugs:

AWW well thanks hun!! Sunday cant come soon enough!! I am super anxious but then again i hate building myself soo much up to see a negative thats why im not testing until monday. AF is due sunday. This year in general is looking like we will get our BFP now that he is on his pills to make more sperm cause of his low low count. I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

I'm with you. No early testing, it just makes you even more crazy. I think this is going to be a good year for you. I don't think it will be long before you get your BFP.

MrsHamstra- I agree with Adrienne, early testing makes you nuts! I have seen so many women here who have got their hopes up and then spent a fortune early testing. I did it one month and had never been so disappointed in my life, its easier to let af come. Fingers crossed for you, 2012 is a special year and I believe you will get your :bfp: :hugs:

THANK YOU ALL!!!! AHH CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!! We did sperm meets egg plan baby dancing every other night and i laid on my tummy for an hr after which only 30mins is reccomended. I havent even thought about it really. so i dont feel or think of symptoms in my head. If the witch drops by... she drops by. this month we are doing IUI so i hope to have conceived naturally this month. i was in utter shock tho when the dr told me the cost of an IUI i should of DONE THAT MONTHS AND MONTHS ago. $190 for an IUI. REALLY?? thats exactly why i switched DR.s my old one never took me seriously $400 later and no baby and having to switch dr.s makes me soo soo mad!!
2012 does look promising tho now that hubby is takin countboost and fertialaid for men FX'D

$190?! Wow!! I'm glad you are getting the iui, mrshamstra... FX for you! So hard! Lol when do you get it done? I'm unfamiliar with the whole procedure of it, though I know what it is. Google time!! Lol

They wash hubbys sperm and then take a catheter and deliver them to the top of my uterus. so they dont have to all swim through my cervix and all die. our bodies kill as many sperm as it can due to our immune system thinking it is a virus. so its a better chance for them. i cant wait. for either sunday to be here or my IUI day be here. As soon as i Ovluate and get a pos i go in Immediately.

Sounds like you've got a much better doctor MrsHamstra. I feel good things are going to come your way.

Taurus how you doing hun? Sending some dust your way as well.

AFM got my second set of numbers today and everything is looking good. Don't have to go in again until next Wednesday and then after that I have my first scan on May 18th. I'm so happy but it still doesn't seem real.

Sounds like you've got a much better doctor MrsHamstra. I feel good things are going to come your way.

Taurus how you doing hun? Sending some dust your way as well.

AFM got my second set of numbers today and everything is looking good. Don't have to go in again until next Wednesday and then after that I have my first scan on May 18th. I'm so happy but it still doesn't seem real.

Great news buster I am so happy for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->