The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Thanks Jammers!!! Almost 2nd tri for you, how are you feeling?

ok ladies i am sooo very very confused. TODAY is CD25 for me and i have a feeling i ovulated and i have not used any type of opks just me checkin my cervix it is still high and i have ovulation pains on my left side. soo great i am where is my DH gone on a business trip ALWAYS during my fertil window :( he comes home tomorrow sooo its within in 48hrs could we still catch the egg in time? i am due for AF in 5 days is this even possible with the egg needing 7 days to travel the tubes to my uterus? it doesnt make any sence on why my cervix is still high. and on top of that clomid is to make you dry well all day today i have had to go to the bathroom because i have had very wet lotion looking CM come down and soak a spot on my panties. sorry for the details but i am soo confused. i have been ttc for 18 months and this is a curve ball for me. i am supposed to be dry right now while in my 2ww right? please help me or give any ideas as to what is going on!!! still stayin strong have not tested. woo hoo

and my nurse said clomid makes you ovulate around 10 days after my last pill sooo i couldnt be. UGH!!! IM GONNA CRY!!! AF started April 8th i took clomid cd's 5-9...so i should have last week, gosh this would have been so much easier if i had been using opks.

and my nurse said clomid makes you ovulate around 10 days after my last pill sooo i couldnt be. UGH!!! IM GONNA CRY!!! AF started April 8th i took clomid cd's 5-9...so i should have last week, gosh this would have been so much easier if i had been using opks.

Mrs hamstra,

Sometimes clomid can make you ovulate later as well. Creamy cm can mean pregnancy as well. Not helping your confusion I know. Either way its could be a good sign for you. Just do the:sex: tomorrow to be safe and test on sunday or monday if af has not come. at least you know that if this is ovulation and not early pregnancy pain your af should be here in two weeks and you can test again. The wait is frustrating I know, but you got friends here that will help you through it. i know I have been through this it took me 3 years to conceive my daughter and two years to conceive this baby. Hang in there girl it will definatley happen:hugs:

sounds good thank you for the insight. i was going bananas. the days are going by fast so thats good. So ready for this to happen. happy happy happy!!! thank you all sooo much!! you really all do help me through out the day cause i keep TTC info like this private with my best friend who i could hear getting bored or confused soo im just keeping it simple annoucing it to her when i finally am preggers. lol now that my BIL girlfriend is pregnant my in laws never call and they dont ask how the baby makin is goin they dont ask about the results of the SA or my appts like they used to before their first grand baby was on the way. which makes me sad cause i feel left out and like they dont care anymore.

MrsHamstra- if af is due in 5 days then unfortunately having :sex: now will not work. You need to have a luteal phase (after ovulation) of 10 days to allow your egg to implant correctly. If your egg doesn't have time to implant then when your body starts to shed the lining of your womb there is no where for the egg to go. Although, if you have ovulated later there is a possibility your period could come later too. Hang in there as you could possibly have another 14 days before you know anything x x

Thats a bummer. I really dont know whats going on. Because while on clomid I have 30day cycles. I guess we will see sunday. Going to BD anyways tonight havent seen my Hubby in a week :( lol I miss him!!

Buster-- OMG!!!!!!!!! yay!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats! soooooooooo excited to read this news!

So its official today is O' day and i am on CD26!!! MANNNN!!!! i am having horrible ovulation pains on my left side and i felt them coming on last night and they are very strong now. HUBBY is home from his business trip so thankful! i dont know wether to still expect AF this sunday or not? SOO weird but i do know this one lady on Youtube who ovulated on like Cd25 and she conceived and is 18weeks preggo now. so it is still possible for it to implant. hope it works for me like it did her.!! prayers

Of course you can still get pregnant of you ovulate late. I ovulated late and I got pregnant. It's just you need a 10 day window for the egg to implant. If af arrives this weekend I would speak to your doctor and tell her you didn't ovulate late and your period came as normal. I was lucky that the month I conceived I had a 10 day luteal phase which was just enough and implanted the day my period was due as I had implantation bleeding and thought it was af and never tested until 5 days later :haha: it can happen for you, I was just trying to give you the information needed to help out as I never new for ages. I even took vitamins to help in the end and ended up with fluorescent pee lol

Ooh ok. I have very very irregular cycles. I think I have about 4 a year thanks to being on depo for sooo long. I hope it has enough time to make it if successful.

YAY so its looking really good!!! i feel nothing no af cramps nothing coming on I am 3dpo today and very very hopeful!!! maybe this worked this month!! if the :witch: continues not to show i will be testing on 10dpo. according to my womanlog app i am due for AF tomorrow and i thought i was due today. i serioulsy forgot what cd im on that almost never happens lol

Good luck MrsHamstra. You know I have everything crossed for you.

Thank you. And how are you feeling today? Everything going good with your little seed?

So far so good. Feeling really tired and have to pee every 5 minutes and bouts of gas here and there. No ms as of yet so all in all I think it's going great. I get another set of bloods done on Wednesday.

I called my DR today to let her know how this cycle of clomid went. WELL she says i did not ovulate on CD26!!! EXCUSE ME??? she said oh well we think your opk's are faulty. um no I OVULATED. and no one told me What day or even bothered to tell me at all what CD i needed to get my progesterone leves tested i guess i was supposed to have blood work done on CD23 and i had no idea. so i was mad about that. but how dare she tell me no you didnt ovulate, umm ok well i had ovulation pains starting on CD25 and went full blast on the 26th. I swear i have the WORST LUCK with finding a DR who cares about my situation. so as i got my CD mixed up i am due for AF tomorrow but since i ovulated late this cycle a girl told me that AF will show up later as well. so i will let you all know.

You might not have af late. It depends really. The human body is a strange thing and everyone is different. If af turns up then there has been no time for your egg to implant with ovulation being so close to af. I hope af is late for you.

Doctors are useless. They were so unhelpful after my miscarriage and didn't want to speak to another doctor about having a baby. I spent all my time researching everything myself.

Even now I find them useless with things with Daisy. The midwives made me cry on numerous occasions and doctors don't listen to what your saying!

It's frustrating, hang in there as it will happen for you x

Mrs Hamstra,

I dont know how she would kow if you ovulated or not especially if she didnt tell you about the progesterone test. That would be the only way she could be positive about ovulation. Hang in there girl, and if you are unconfortable with this doctor do some research I had to change docs because of some of the same issues you are having and my friend found the one I have now whom I really like. You want to be confortable with your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->