The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Husky puppies are not cheap at all. I paid £400 for Holly. She's a full pedigree but not registered with the KC which is why she was that price. Obviously any pups wouldn't registered either so I would be looking for a similar kind of price. Tell him to wait a year and have one of Holly's puppies :D :rofl:

I know, I'm bad :D

Aww thanks Wendy :)
rachael, sorry you didn't get the job :hugs: something will come up.
Lea, good luck with O and finding work as well.

My brother was an aged care nurse in an aged care home for about 5 years. He has an amazing heart for it and he loves the elderly, but he found it was the women in the industry who ruined it for him. He's now running an outreach program through his church for 120+ teens, most of whom the police know on a first name basis.

Hey ladies, I'm jus out in the car. The weather is scorching...
Nah defo no old ppl, I can deal with feeding, dressing, n general care. But to bath them n take them into the loo n clean them afterwards not at all. I'm only little really. To lift n elderly person I'd do my back in, it's not the best as it is..

It's a shame cos I love helping people, but not that deep as in help. Bad enough wiping a toddlers bum never mind a helpless old person.

No way has nat got her bfp???? I need to find clo too. Bless her. Hopes she's ok!

Awe sorry u didnt get the job Rachael, one will come soon.. Bead making sounds fab tho..

Em hun I hope ur feeling betta..

I'M here Lea, and deffo got my :bfp: today (4 to be exact). And already feeling nauseous but don't know of that's just the nerves.

Hey nat.. Congrats hunni.. That's fantastic news. :happydance: I jus seen ur post after I posted mine.. Awe I'm well happy for u.. Fx for h&h 9 months Hun..
There is hope once agn ladies!

Thx nat.. I'm gutted I didn't ov, prob stil cud but I doubt it, it's prob the pcos.. Well fs appt is a short while away. Fx I get answers..

Well done Hun.. :flower:

Hope the fs sorts you out (and you too Wendy - I remember Reading you'd finally found a good doctor too!)

what CD are you on? It is still possible that you could o, never know.

Lea, you could just ov late, you never know.

Hopefully the FS will give you clomid or something to kick start your ovaries. You'll have your BFP soon I'm sure ;) You're far more patient than me that's for sure!

Afternoon ladies x

I see Princess Lea is well and truely back :happydance: Hiya hun. Glad to see you here. I agree with our other fabulous ladies, there is still plenty of time for you and hopefully your appointment will help you out soon. Finger crossed for you hunni and huge :hugs:

Wendypops, I agree, Nat has set the trend now and we are all to follow soon :thumbup: I dont feel much better but I have had a good day at work and I am now waiting for my food shopping to be delivered. Hope today hasn't been as stressful as yesterday for you :flower:

Rachael, Hope you ave had a lovely day in the sun. I agree with Wendypops, that job wasn't meant to be hun! How long has your other kitty got left before the little ones arrive?

Nat, huge congratulations again! I am so happy for you hun! :happydance:

Well I am now home from work waiting for the food shopping to be delivered. I have had a hectic day at work as I have had IT in sorting out my computers. Its good though as I have a new terminal with updated Microsoft office on it, a new HP printer and a new HP laptop :happydance: My director wanted us all to have laptops with cameras on them so we could have "face to face" conversations on it lol. Doesn't bother me as I am expected to take it home with me and everything so have a new laptop for home... yay!!

Hope all the ladies that haven't been on for a bit are ok and Adrienne is enjoying her holiday x

Yay for new computers :D

My day has been..... interesting. Had our landlord out to unblock the drains, that was pretty disgusting, then I hoovered and mopped all of the floors as he didn't bother to clean off his shoes before traipsing through the house :grr:

Next lot of kittens are due this weekend I think if I remember rightly :D

Hi ladies hope you are all doing well. I just wrote a long post on my phone and when I went to post the website went down grrr. Anyway quick update as I have to work an all nighter tonight. Had a great vacation. AF showed up on Tuesday ( the day I went back to work.) Big congrats to Nat on her BFP. Rachael sorry about the job it's their loss. Lea glad to here com you. Hope you get some answers when you see the FS. Wendy I hope the same for you too. I know your appointment must be coming up soon. Pinky it's cool you got a new laptop for work it's the least they can do for you since you have such a stressful job. And for all the other ladies out there I hope you are doing well. Take care.

grrr, so annoyed!! Just been for a lovely walk with the oh and on the way back some I heard a squeak, turned around and it was some kid breaking on their bike, turned back around and she shouted to me "what the fuck are you looking at you skanky bimbo" I laughed and we carried on walking and 3 of them followed us on their bikes shouting stuff at us! The bit that wound me up was when they started called the oh a fat b****** The funny thing about it was they said to me "look at the 40 year old skank who cant get any better than that fat b******".... I was ID for alcohol today and then get called 40!!! Bloody kids!!!

Going to try and chill out with a movie now, hope everyone else is having a better night x

Its not letting me go back any further than page 65..keeps saying no internet connection but its fine on every other website, is it doing the same with anyone else? I'm unable to do a proper reply..will get on it tomorrow!

Nat congrats on your BFP!!

Emma thats horrible for kids to act like that, really makes you wonder how they were brought up!

I'm about 5/6dpo, just wiped after the loo and theres pinky brown spotting. I've been a little crampy/achey today, nothing major. We haven't :sex: since monday so can't be that my cervix was irritated :shrug:

Hope everyones been out enjoying the sun!

xx

Evening all! Yep this website has been a fricking pain in the ass with me too Arlene! I could get on any other website but not this one for ages then it wont load certain pages, seems to be working now though (touch wood!)

Rachael I've actually told hubby he has to wait until Holly has pups now, so he came over to see what Holly looked like :haha: I told him I always wanted a little dog like a yorkshire terrier and his reply was "I would look like a poof walking around with one of them!" :rofl: Hubby used to play rugby so he's big built. Bless him. I'm not giving in yet tho! x

Nat I just knew you were going to get a BFP! We all said it for a laugh, as soon as you ordered that thermometer and OPK's we knew you wouldn't need them! I really am so chuffed for you. How does it work over there? Do you need to go see a doctor now and get in touch with a midwife same as here?

Sounds like your brother has a really rewarding but challenging job. Good on him, not many people would want to do a job like that x

Lea I know what you mean hun, I don't think I could do that part of caring work either. I'm sure something that will suit you better will come along soon, it's no fun being skint x

Emma what wee brats! Even though they are kids they can still come across as quite intimidating, glad Gav was with you. Someone made a comment to my hubby like that once but it was a guy who said "can I ask something? How come all the fucking ugly blokes like you get all the good looking chicks?" I laughed at first cause I couldn't help it but then I then I thought what a horrible thing for some stranger to say. My hubby is gorgeous in my eyes, some folk are just arses x

Adrienne Sorry the witch got you hun, so glad you had a good vacaction though. I go for bloods next week to get tested for various things, help at last! Thanks for remembering :flower: x

Arlene I wish i could help with the spotting but it could be so many things! I had the exact same thing in January but nothing came of it for me, however it could be implantation bleeding for you hun. Hope so! Don't think it would be ovulation bleeding cause you had your good cm and i'm assuming CM has dried up for you now? Hope the next week flys by for you and we can see if AF shows or not! x

Well there's not much to report with me, had a busy night of housework and then a nice bath. Then sis persuaded me to help her get an achievement on her lips singing game. Voice is all croaky now! lol. Well i'm off to my bed.Hope everyone is well, speak tomorrow :flower: x

Ya know what Wendy - I have no idea :haha: I'll let you know when I find out. I'm ringing for an appointment on Tuesday though.

Hey Ladies... Looks like a late night for me.. Naughty, ive been so good going bed early, now its back to being late agn!

Well today was lovely, just chilled out, nothing to write home about. Still looking for a job. :growlmad: I started getting stomach cramps today, wow the first symptom i have had this cycle.. Feeling moody too.. Af is due in 8 days...

Hey Emma, i certainly am! You sound like me hun, i like to get my food delivered too... New Laptop, well you cant grumble at that... Its about time they did something right.. I love getting a new laptop :wacko: i need a new one now actually, this one is out of date lol (2 years old) I love opening a new laptop, i'm like a kid at xmas, i wont let anyone touch it... Ive never used my camera on mine, it has motion detection too so no one can go near it lol.. not that i use that...

OMG Emma, that's horrible. Kids today make me sick, they have no respect for anyone. Most of them are all mouth, and wouldn't say boo if they were on there own. Don't let them get to you. I would have knocked them off there bike.. I get ID too for everything... I tell the kids straight round here. But i do hate this area... I hope you & OH are ok..

Rachael - Thanks Hun.. I have mine crossed too... Oh you have had an interesting day :rofl: Well if that was me hun i would have told him straight, he owns the house but you rent it, he has to respect it, cheeky Sod...

Have i missed something, Nx lot of kittens????

Hey Adrienne I hope your well hunni.. Oh no, i find that happens alot hun, what i do when i type my post out, is copy it before i post, just in case it does that...I'm sorry the ugly :witch: got you hun.. Hope you had a lovely time on vacation :dust: for this cycle...

Arlene :wave: Hows things? Ohhhhhhh do we have another :bfp: coming our way.. Pink spotting 5/6 dpo now that sounds good.. fxd for you hunni... :dust:

Wendy Hey Hun are you touching your head agn :rofl: only joking hun.. I cnt say i have had problems with pages, but then agn i'm not at 2am in the morning...
Lol @ Hubby's comment, he would look funny hun, he needs a bug dog, he has a rep to keep.. Yorkies are ankle biters lol.. I have 2 Staffs, they will certainly take your ankle and leg off..
My Male isnt very friendly ( just how i like it) he protects me when i'm out in case any strange men are about....Sasha the female, his mum is soft.. Talking bout kids emma.. My teeko (dog) hates kids and hoodies, you want to see him switch when he sees kids in dark clothes or acting all hard.. its funny watching them change from hard to jelly...
Sounds like you had a busy night hun.. I would like a go of that lips, it looks good.. Hope you have a lovely sleep hun.. i'm off to sleep in a min..

I remembered saying that to Nat to Wendy.. all that effort getting the stuff she wont get to use it.. Well done Nat hun...

Where is sophie.. Hope you are ok hun... Come and say hi....:hugs:

Where are all our lovely ladies??? Are they all doing a LEANNE :rofl: I'm a princess as em says... I'm allowed to fly away and come bk you ladies are not lol.. Hope your all well and working hard for your 2012 babies..

Well i'm off to bed.. Nyt Nyt:flower:

Quick post before I head to work, I'm cramping like mad, a lot less intense than af cramps but if I didn't no any better I would think she's about to show up!

I'll get on tonight for a proper reply, sorry for the neglect ladies!!

Xx

Morning ladies!!

Emma - What little shits. Glad you had Gav with you though hun.

Wendy - I guess I best make sure OH will say yes to Holly having puppies now, or your hubby is going to be devastated! :rofl:

Lea - I have 2 female cats, one had kittens, now the other is about to. Got 3 kittens that will be ready to go 3 weeks on Saturday and who knows how many to come. Not having any more mind!

Arlene - I had no end of problems getting on yesterday evening. I gave up in the end and just watched TV.

AFM - by 9.30am I had taken Holly for a walk on the beach, been to Morrisons and got breadmaking stuff and some other bits, come home and got cinnamon and raisin bread on the go in the bread machine. OH brought it over from his Mum's the other day and I absolutely LOVE it :D

Phew, my work is crazy busy! I can only sneak on here cause i'm now covering someone's lunch hour and can't do any of the work I really need to be getting on with while i'm stuck in their office! grr. Get to go a nice wee run in the car after lunch though to a town six miles away to do some banking for work. I would usually love this but I know how much stuff I need to get done today before we close till Tuesday. Nightmare! Still i'm sure the run in the sunshine will cheer me up!

Nat How come you have to wait till Tuesday? Can you not call and set up your appointment today? I'd be itching to see the doctor lol. Are you going to tell your parents your news or are you keeping quiet until your 1st scan? I'm just so excited for you! :happydance: x

Lea Do you still have AF's even if you don't ovulate? I just assumed if you don't ovulate you don't have AF's? :shrug: Maybe you do though hence the cramping! Hope somethings happening for you. As for touching my head, you cheeky madam! I didn't get it at first then it clicked when I was asking hubby what you meant and I was like ah she means cause I said touch wood! Hubby said "cheeky b*tch" haha. Good job I give as good as I get :p One of my best mates has a female staff and she's so lovely, she was a rescue dog and has settled in so well. And as for you being a princess, princess' don't fly! Dragons however do :haha: x

Arlene hmm, strange about the cramping so early, really hope it's a good sign of implantation! Keep us posted! :thumbup: x

Rachael You've been one busy lady this morning! I love baking too but hate clearing up afterwards! Need to give it a bash again soon. What age do you have to keep kittens until? Someone is giving some away at 4 weeks, didn't know if that was too soon really? x

Well I best get on I suppose. Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine x

Mostly cause I have Tuesday off.

I hope to convince DH to tell our parents on Easter - I made a slideshow video today in order to tell them. :haha:

Wendy - 4 weeks old is WAYYYYY too early, 8 weeks is the minimum really, 10 being the ideal time for them to go to new homes. At 4 weeks they are not weaned, in fact mine are now nearly 4 weeks + 5 days and only the last few days have they started going to the food bowls and investigating. I've given up trying to convince them to eat kitten food and the adults to eat adult food :dohh: So they're all getting a mix of both :rofl:

They still need their Mum's milk until they are 8 weeks old. If they are giving away kittens at 4 weeks old then I would expect to have to feed it milk regularly and also make sure they actually know how to lap as I would suspect they don't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->