The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Just a quicky from me. Wendy, I would definitely get an older kitten, and would possibly even consider reporting her for giving away kittens so young.

Lea, I'm doing my best to keep them away from the adult food, but it's not happening. They're fine though, no runny bums or anything, and I know from doing nutrition during my animal science degree that kitten and puppy foods are pretty much the same as adult foods, just smaller in size ;) I'm not too concerned.

Emma - there's no sign of the new kittens yet, though Willow is HUGE so I don't think it will be too much longer.

Thanks everyone for all the support there is so so much to catch up on.

Cant believe its nearly 8pm already Im going to have a glass of wine and watch some virgin+ soon. I dont know how good sing if you can dance is and piers morgan is on later and then have an early night. I would also like to thank you all for the pep talk what with that, Nats news and something I heard earlier its given me renewed faith I have been so lost the last couple of months and surprised myself with how I havent been myself hubby also commented on me being different at the minute. I didnt like how down and miserable I was becoming and Im not going to get pregnant like that. Yes I will still have my down days but not all the time. You have all been so great and want to say huge congrats to any BFP I have missed. No matter how long it takes just want us all to be pregnant. Im feeling more hopeful than I have been in the last couple of months and want to get back to normal.

Early night tonight and working tomorrow but will read all I have missed tomorrow

xxxx

Hello ladies,

Hope you are all ok it has been a bit quiet on here so I hope you are all out and about and enjoying your bank holiday weekends.

I am shattered at the minute as I have had a busy day with the family and kids playing on the beach and the park. I have a few scratches on my legs from climbing over a fence to get a frisbee that the kids threw over, I was hoping to get rid of all of my bruises etc before my holiday lol.

Shona- I am glad to hear you are seeing a way through this, I know its hard but no one can tell you how to deal with it. I got angry and became a different person that when I realised what I was like, I didn't like me! Huge :hugs:

Wendypops- hope you have had a lovely few days. Bet you cant wait to spend the day with Scott on Monday x

:hugs: to everyone else. Miss you all x x x

Glad to have you back Shona.

Wendy, yes we told them this weekend. Two days earlier than expected too, as on Friday night mom and dad invited us for a moonlight beachwalk as it was such a lovely night, and when we got there DH whispered to me "If you're sure, lets just tell them now" so we told them at the end of the walk and then showed them the slideshow when we got home. My mother restrained herself very well from jumping up and down and screaming, but they both were very excited and cried during the slideshow.

Haven't told DHs parents yet - will call them in the morning.

that's beautiful Nat, I am soo happy for you. Have you heard anymore on the house yet? I have determination for me and the oh this month. We will get our bfp lol. Hope your doing ok x

Oooh it's ovulation day for you I see Emma! I hope it ends with a :bfp:!

And no we haven't heard about the house yet :( I'm getting anxious.

Thanks Nat, my ticker is a bit out at the minute with my cycles messing up so I dont think I am quite there yet. I am usung a CBFM and even that isnt telling me anything! So I think it will be another few days yet before I ovulate.
I am sure you will hear about the house soon hun x

:bunny: :bunny:HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE TTC 2012 BABIES GIRLS:bunny: :bunny:

Happy Easter everyone!!!
Sorry I haven't been on here lately, promised oh that I would take a break from it as I was symptom spooting and getting a little obsessed so we have had a baby free couple of days sorting out our kitchen! Still feel like I'm nesting though and been getting waves of nausea every so often, although not in the morning!
Rachel OMG can't believe your cat is going to have kittens soon, we have 2 cats and I miss them being so small and cute, although Jessie is a small cat so she isn't that much bigger lol!! Hope you have a lovely day today at your oh's mums!

Shona sending lots of :hugs: hun, I can't imagine how you must be feeling but I'm so pleased you are stating to feel a bit better now! Here is to us all getting our BFP's soon!:hugs:

AbbynowCONGRATULATIONS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months :flower:
FionaI'm so sorry to hear about your dog, when we nearly lost my mums dog we were beside ourselves and it was so upsetting :hugs: I hope they can investigate to find out what happened, which might help a little. Hope you new little puppy brings you as much happiness.

hemmysgirl Good luck at the docs girly, hope you get some answers soon.

Sophie sounds like you are going through a lot hun, sending you lots of :hug: Try not to worry too much about the smear, my friend had that and it turned out to be just as it said, a few abnormal cells that she had sorted, but I know how worrying it must be. Hope you get on OK

Emma Ah hun, hope you start feeling better soon hun, that sucks!! AT least you enjoyed shopping for your hols, I love shopping for holidays, makes it all so exciting!!

Wendy o dear, you sound like me with the egg incident!! I can never wear white tops when I go out for something to eat because I am almost certain to spill something!!! I hope the blood tests go well and you get things sorted :flower:

NatCONGRATULATIONS on you :bfp: !! SOunds like a lovely way to tell parents :happydance:

Lea Hope your OK hun, sending a big :hugs: and hoping whatever it was that happened has worked out OK

I hope I've mentioned everyone! Sending lots of :hug: to you all and hope all the lovely ladies on here have a relaxing and lovely Easter!

Hey Girls Just a quick one from.. i just wanted to let you all know i was ok.. Oh no i was fine the other day, it was nothing like that.. just drama with our car..
Ill fill you in just been really busy..

Happy easter girls....hope yr all well

hey all i'm finally back problems with the internet hw is everyone hope all well x

Hey girlies! I'm having a late one. Just finished watching Chipmunks The Squeakquel, yes I know i'm a big kid, but I loved it! Sis was feeling a bit low about the whole ass hole of a guy whose been mucking her around dating wise so thought I would stick it on to cheer her up and it worked. Gotta love the chipmunks! What's everyone been up to today? Apart from tucking into chocolate :haha: I've just had a lazy one, hoping to get out and do a bit of shopping tomorrow though.

Rachael how did dinner go? I hope OH's family have stopped all their carry on and you's are getting along better now x

Shona Glad you're feeling more hopeful hun, that's the way to be! Darn I missed Piers Morgan and I like his show. Will probably be repeated during the week so will catch it then. Do you watch Britains Got Talent? I did enjoy it! The guy who sang nursery rhymes was brill! x

Emma hey hun, how you doing? Oh dear, scratches wont look good in a bikini! lol. Hopefully they will be gone by next week. How you getting on with your CBFM? I didn't get anything but highs my first month of using it, don't know if you will be the same or not. Can't wait to start using mine again when I finally get an AF! x

Nat aww that sounded so lovely the way you told your parents. That must be the most fun part about being pregnant! I can't wait till the day I get my BFP cause I know my familys reaction will be priceless. Let us know how DH's parents react! x

Naomi oh symptom spotting is so easy to do! Gotta try and keep your mind occupied and not think about it too much until its time to test. I've lost count how many times i've thought i've been pregnant and haven't been. Our mind likes to play evil tricks on us! How's the kitchen coming along? x

Lea What you like hun, having us all concerned and it was just car trouble :haha: Hope things are going well with you hunnie and you're enjoying the sunshine x

Carron hey! Nice to have you back with us, how's things with you? Anything exciting to report? x

Amy Hope you're doing alrite hun, you haven't posted in a while. Did your AF ever arrive? Hope you're keeping well :hugs: x

Well i best get off to bed, talk to you all soon :flower: x

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone had a nice weekend and a good Easter.

Abby, Congrats on your BFP have a healthy and happy 9 months

Fiona, so sorry to hear about your puppy. Sending you tons of hugs. I'm sure this new puppy will give you lots of love to help you through this difficult time.

Shona, glad you're back and feeling better. I'm sorry your having such a hard time, but it's good to see that your coming through it.

Emma, you must be getting excited for your holiday. It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Sophie, I'm sorry your going through so much now. Hang in there you're a strong woman and I know you'll come through everything with flying colors.

Lea and Wendy and all the other lovely ladies here, hope you are doing well and had a nice Easter.

AFM had a low key weekend. Just did some chores around the house and had Pizza Hut for Easter dinner. That's all for now. Take care everyone.

Ok girls I have been reading through the thread trying to catch up!! Lots to read!!

Nat & Abby - Massive Congrats on the BFP's! H&H 9 months to you both! Hope you are starting a trend for this thread & we will all be posting our BFP's soon!! FX!

Hope you all had a nice Easter Weekend! We didnt do much as we are still really upset about Izzy & I couldnt really face all our friends. My darling DH Marco was great though....he did all the cooking & cleaning for me as I really wasnt up to it :)

We picked up our new puppy on Friday evening & hes a real cutie! We named him Draíocht - with is the irish for Magic!! Decided to get another Border Collie as I love their temprement. Hes very smart & already sleeping though the night! And we have only had a few accidents! He goes to the door when he wants to go out!! Im happy we got him but I keep bursting into tears over Izzy! I miss my girl! Marco says that shes gone to heaven to annoy God until he sends us a baby, as she knows how much we want one!! I hope God listens to her soon!!!!

Got a bit of work with some friends doing database stuff, that I can do from home! And Im working at the Adventure Show in Dublin next month, which is great coz I will be able to get lots of contacts for Marco! The quicker he gets a job in Dublin, the sooner we can move home!!!

I promise I will be keeping up with the thread from now on.....Ive been terrible recently!!

Thanks Wendy, I know what you mean, the slightest little twinge and I'm pondering what it could mean:dohh: have managed to now convince myself I'm not pregnant!! I think that because this is the first proper month we are NTNP , with dh being on board as well it's a bit too new and fresh and hopefully I'll be more relaxed tomorrow! Kitchen looks good thanks, getting the last few units and a new fridge freezer next month which means it should be all finished and tiled by the time I start Summer hols!

Hi ladies..

Definitely been MIA. Been feeling really down lately. Would have had my 18 week ultrasound this week. The big one, where we would've found out what we were having. So .. yeah .. Easter was also hard, because the last time we saw DH's parents and his aunt, we told them we were pregnant. We really haven't seen too many people since the miscarriage. Only my parents and a close friend of ours. I was prepared for other people who didn't know about the m/c to ask us when we'd be having a baby, but thankfully, no one asked.

AF finally decided to show up today. 40 days after the D&C. So, I'm ordering more OPKs and prenatals, and gearing up to start trying again. Will start the OPKs around day 10, and maybe start BDing every other day around that time as well.

Also been stupid busy at work. Worked 6 long days last week, and did barely anything Saturday at home. I slept and just lounged around. I definitely needed it.

Hope everyone is well. I'll try and be around more!

Hi ladies.... Can I join your group???? Was a part of April testers group by Guppy but the evils :witch: got me.... So 2012 baby here I come!!!!

Morning ladies! Back to work for me today :( On the plus side it's only for three days and then i'm off for another four :happydance: Hopefully the three days will fly by! What's happening with you all? Hope everyone's well.

Adrienne Mmm I love pizza hut! Only ever been once but it was soo yummy! :haha: Wish there was one closer to me. You got any more long shifts coming up or are you going to be home for a while? x

Carron Yeah i'm good thanks hun, plodding along! Can't quite believe i'm on CD105 today but hopefully when I get my blood tests done on Thursday some answers will come from it. Where are you in your cycle now? I got lost without tickers! lol x

Fiona Love the name Draíocht! So unusual but a lovely meaning. It's understandable your still upset about Izzy, you will be for a while yet but i'm sure Draiocht is occupying your mind a bit. Big :hugs:. I thought with you only just moving this was a permanent thing but is it just temporary until Marco gets another job? That would be a nightmare unpacking then having to pack again. Marco sounds like a diamond though, glad he's being so supportive x

Naomi Oh I remember the first couple of months of trying well! I analyised everything lol. I've been trying since August but AF's disappeared January so now I realise there is no point analyising and feel a lot more relaxed now. That's not to say I wont start reading into everything again once AF's return :haha: Take it your back to work for a few days to? x

Amy So glad AF finally showed for you, I think it was the best thing, you now know where you stand and hopefully your cycles will be regular from here on in. Sending you big :hugs:, I can understand it must be a really difficult and sad time for you. Keep your head held high hun, I know you will have a sticky bean in no time :flower: x

CupcakeMommy Welcome to the thread hun! Of course you are more than welcome to join :flower: Tell us a bit about yourself and Emma (pinky) will get you added to the front page x

Emma & Lea Hope my girlies are doing alrite! Not long till your bday Lea and your holiday Emma! So excited for you both! x

Well not much happening at my end, hubby is off work on Thursday so he's going to come with me to get my blood taken. So glad! Nurse will probably think i'm a wimp but i'm so nervous so hoping him being there will help.

Well last night I got a very suprising email, from ex-hubby's fiancee! I think most of you know how she has been towards me and the feeling between us both so this was a shock and a half! It was a lengthy email basically asking if I would consider being friends with her and explaining why she has been the way she has towards me. Sounds like she was told ex girlfriends have been jealous of me and my friendship with ex so she started reading into everything and wondering if there was a reason to be jealous. She says she now knows she misconstrewed things and really wants us to make up even if only for ex's sake. I've sent her an email back explaining how I have felt through it all and will see what she says back. I'm really confused about it all. I know it will have taken a lot for her to send the email so I appreciate that she did but i'm still not convinced she wants to be friends and i'm not sure I want to be after how she has gone on. Will just have to see how I feel later. Well I best get organised for work. Talk to you all soon :flower: x

Wendy, everything is fine now with the in laws. We went over in Sunday but his Mum and Sister both had food poisoning from a chinese on Saturday night, so they were both in bed. OH finished putting down the paving slabs in the garden for his sister, and I fell asleep on the sofa, then we came home.

Not much else to report really. Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. Hope the bloods go well on Thursday Wendy :hugs:

Thanks Wendy!!! I appreciate you letting me join. A little about myself, my name is Nicole ,im 31 and I have a darling significant other named Matt, aged 31. No, we aren't married and don't ever plan on it. Just our way of thinking I guess. We have been trying for hmmmmmmm, this will be our 5th month I believe. I have two beautiful children, Zoe 8 and Christian 6. Matt and I just bought our first house and close in less than a month. We are hoping to add that nursery to it! Oh and we live in Florida,USA. :) thanks for having me. My birthday is September 17th

Wendy, one thing I always remembered with ex's. You can be nice, but hold your guard until she can prove to be trustworthy.... I have been where you are and it's been both ways, stabbed and heartwarming....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->