The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hey everyone :hi:

Im still not doing great at the moment and trying to think of ideas to get a kick up my butt and snap out if it, what the hell is wrong with me. Sorry I have been neglecting you all :(

I have been reading some things but cant bear being on typing too much if that makes sense. Im beginning to have enough and will be at the 2 year mark soon. I know its not ages and ages but Im beginning to feel like its a lifetime. Anyways I hope you are all well xxx

sending u hugs wantingagirl.. my baby's also 5 weeks when we lost him/her.. i hope that this cycle will be the one for u! ((HUGS))

hi ladies, hope all of u r doing well! i finally have some time to read all the bnb posts that ive missed.. had a low week and busy week too! finally GOOD FRIDAY here. Happy good friday everyone! im crossing my fingers n praying that i will O this weekend! OPK is darker!! FINALLY! not darker than the control tho. CD19 today. pray w me!

Hi ladies,

sorry I haven't been on today it has been a pretty busy day in many different ways!

Vonz- Hope your doing ok. Happy good friday to you. I am sure you will ovulate soon hun. Hope you have a lovely weekend :flower:

Shona- No on can advise you about how to feel and what to do as it is difficult enough and everyone is different. If you are still feeling low then that is fair enough. I ignored mine and tried to push on and didn't want to think about it but I was a very angry person for it and it took me 4 months to figure that out. I am happier now I have accepted things. Big :hugs: hun and I guarantee you it will pass x

Rachael- I would love to have kittens around me again, I grew up with my cats having kittens and loved it! I was glad Gavin was there too otherwise I may be in prison now! :growlmad: Cheeky kids!! Been looking for them whe I drove home today! I would like to see them brought up like I was lol! Was your walk good with Holly? How did the bread turn out? We paid £700 for my dads white alsation 10 years ago, she is pure pedigree but was certainly expensive! Hope you have a lovely weekend :flower:

Wendypops- I hope today calmed down for you towards the end hun :hugs: I know what you mean about what people say, I get annoyed when people say things about Gavin. He is so sweet and kind hearted and always thinks the best of people so its me that usually sticks up for us! :haha::growlmad: Make sure you come home and get in your pyjamas and chill out tonight with the hubby :hugs:

Arlene- I had the same problem with the site last night but it seems to be ok now. Hope you, kyle and the oh have a lovely weekend . fingers crossed for you too x

Well I am home from work after a random day lol. I was meant to start on my new laptop today but nothing would work and IT weren't in to help me! It took me hours to get it sorted so I struggled to get on with my work. I decided the best thing to do was to take my assistant to the pub for a drink :wine: and when I got back my director was video calling me on skype (one of the reasons for the new laptop)

I am at home now with the new laptop trying it our properly! I have laid and easter egg hunt on it our house for Gavin when he gets home lol. He is a big kid so I am hoping he will appreciate it.

What is everyone up to this weekend? Well tomorrow I am off shopping for holiday colthes and Saturday I am off to the beach with my friend, other than that I will be relaxing and trying to get plenty of :sex: in :haha:. Hope all you ladies are good and have a lovely weekend x

:hugs: Shona. I hope it gets easier for you :hugs:

Emma - You can have a kitten if you like! :rofl: We had a lovely time at the beach, although it was foggy and the tide was in :dohh: so we couldn't walk along the beach as much as I would have liked. The bread turned out great, made a cinnamon and raisin loaf and it's gorgeous! :D

I hope Gav enjoys his easter egg hunt :D I've spent the day doing shopping and am completely wiped out now! Could do with a nap :rofl: It's hard work not having a car, I really miss it!

We're going to OH's mum and sisters on Sunday for tea, got a friend to look after Holly for us as his sister is allergic to dogs. OH is also going over there tomorrow to put some paving slabs down for his sister to park her car in the garden again, and then he's at the football game on Saturday. That's about all the plans we have :rofl:

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend :D xxx

This websites a nightmare again! I was on earlier re readin everything to do a reply and went to go forward a page and it came up that I couldn't establish a connection with babyandbump.com so I gave in. On my phone before I go to sleep, hard day at work and very ready for bed!

Hope everyones doing well xx

This websites a nightmare again! I was on earlier re readin everything to do a reply and went to go forward a page and it came up that I couldn't establish a connection with babyandbump.com so I gave in. On my phone before I go to sleep, hard day at work and very ready for bed!

Hope everyones doing well xx

Thanks WendyJ. Got my BFP last night @ 14dpo. so excieted.

Baby dust to you all!!!!

Thanks WendyJ. Got my BFP last night @ 14dpo. so excieted.

Baby dust to you all!!!!

YAY!!! CONGRATS ABBY!!! :D:D:D:D :happydance::happydance::happydance: One of our first few BFPS here in this thread!!! :):):) cool!!! how r u feeling?

Congrats Abby!

Thanks all, i'm so excited, i almost do not notice the cramps. lots of bubbles, abit of nausea but feeling great. i thought i was going crazy before.

kisses to all of you and praying for your BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Girls why does life always kick you when you are down????????
Our furbaby Izzy died on Tuesday night :( :( :( She was my best buddy, like a shadow, I never went ANYWHERE without the dog :( We dont even know what killed her.....she was only 22months old! Im so upset.....I feel like Im missing a limb!
Im a housewife & at home all day & now my house feels so empty! I miss my Princess Izz so much :(

My darling hubby is so good though....hes even getting me a new puppy this weekend but Im so afraid I wont love it like I loved my Izzy :( She was my whole world....my reason to get up everyday :( Life just feels really unfair at the moment....Izzys gone & we got another BFN....Im so down :(

:hugs: Sorry for the loss of your kitty :hugs: That must be so terrible for you.

Hey everyone, it's been awhile!

I cannot get online anymore at work until it's fixed, so that means no more posting on here until after 5 each night and that's only if there's no cleaning/grading papers/general chaos to deal with :wacko:

Hope everyone is doing well! Nat, congrats on your BFP!!!! :happydance:

I've been a little down lately too; I know you are not supposed to self-diagnose, BUT, I think I have PCOS. I've been taking hormones for so long that I've forgotten what life was like before them. That's why I didn't think about my symptoms until now. Could the hormones be masking what my body's REALLY doing??

I've had alternating sharp and dull pains on my left side since CD 12 and it's CD 22 today. Coupled with stubborn hairs on my face and belly, irregular periods a long time ago (my friend had to help me remember), lower ab pain for weeks on end during my cycle, haven't conceived yet, belly fat........I go to the doc on Tuesday, we'll see what she says!

But I've been depressed about just the thought.....it sounds like such a tough journey if one has PCOS.

Oh well, gonna enjoy my weekend. Happy Easter to all!! :flower:

hey ladies sorry i have not been on i just had the worst week ever, i got a letter monday morning saying my last smear was abnormal and the results are c1ni3 or something which is severe so i have to go for a colpolscopy in may :-( then it was my grandmothers birthday on wednesday who only died 6 months ago and then im after getting a cyst on each breast which is going to have to be removed and is very painfulll and to top it all off they still think i have endometriosis or ibs. im on day 19 and only got a positive opk today i got it day 16 last month and i only have an 11 day lp so im scared my lp will only be like 7 days or something but my doctor gave me progestrone supposetries so i will start them after i ovulate to lengthen my lp hopefully, didn't dtd yesterday but did every other day, kinda wish i did dtd yesterday but anyway! oh and i lost 9.5 pounds in the last 4 weeks.

so thats everything that has happened to me how the hell r u ladies??? any news??? how have u been??? im so sorry i have not been on me and oh are bearly together!

Hi ladies, hope you have all had a fab few days :flower:

Sophie- Don't apologise hun, you obviously have a lot going on at the minute. Big :hugs for you and I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Fiona- Sorry to hear about your puppy Mrs, are the vets going to look into it? I know exactly how you feel about it. My two cats are house cats and were found on the streets and are scared of everything so they rely upon us for all sorts. I don't even want to think about something happening to them. Huge :hugs but also :happydance: for the new pup. I am sure you will love this one like you did your other.

Louisa- Sorry to hear about your problems, :hugs: try not to stress about them too much (easier said than done I know!) The doctors will do what they can for you I am sure and find out exactly ehat it is :flower:

Rachael- I would love another kitty but it it not fair on my two babies with them being house cats. I have showed Gavin the pictures of your last lot and he thought they were really cute. Any sign of the other kitties yet?? Hope you are having a lovely weekend :thumbup:

Arlene- I know what you mean about the website, it has been a pain to me and my internet has been playing up at home too :growlmad: Hope you are having a lovely weekend, how is Kyle doing now?

Wendypops and Princess Lea...... errrmmmm...... helloooooooo.... where have you too gone :growlmad: lol. Hope you have both had a lovely day and hope you are both doing fine huge :hugs:

AFM, well I was feeling quite poorly sick again last night so was pretty much asleep by 9pm. I felt a bit better today but still not great. Its annoying as I am not sure what it is, its not hayfever, its not a cold but its not nothing!!

Anyway, Gavin and I got out today and bought some holiday stuff, had a cocktail in a pub, went for a walk and then sun bathed in a park. Now we are both shattered and ready for some sleep lol. Just making a lovely tea at the minute and then going to watch some TV i think. huge :hugs: ladies and speak soon x

Hey Ladies Hope your all enjoying your Good Friday!!! :flower:

Emma Hey hun I'm here :wave:.. I hope you & Gav are well....Oooh Easter egg hunt sound fab!!! have you done one for me too? I'm terrible i haven't even got mine this year.. I'm going to go out tomoz. after the AWFUL day we have had, well ill post that later.. I started my reply last night, then did some this morning, now i'm finishing it.. terrible... I hope your feeling better hun. You really are having a sh*t time at the mo.. I do hope your 100% for your hol, or ill have to take your tickets and go myself :rofl: Hummmmm Cocktail sounds really nice.. Its the weather, it makes ppl want a drink lol.. I did today but what happened ruined my lovely drink!!!..

Arlene Hun I hope the cramps have calmed down, and they are Implantation...When are you due to go on holiday hun??? Hope little kyle is well too..

Rachael Hunni Wow 2 female cats having kittens how cute.. I guess they are not as bad a female dogs having puppies.. Have you found homes yet for the first lot? We always took deposits for them way before they were due to go at 8 weeks... Sounds like your having fun with the break making...

Oh hun i don't know about the kittens eating adult food, it can be way to heavy on there belly.. Id try and keep them completely away from it hun.

Wendy Hun work sounded really busy yesterday.. Bet your glad its bank holidays now... As for still having periods and not Ov ing, some say you do some say you dont.. I have periods every month... I found this..

A period or menstruation is the bleeding that occurs about 12 to 16 days after ovulation or the release of an egg takes place in a woman. After ovulation has occurred in a woman, the fate of the egg decides whether or not a woman will have her menstrual period. If she gets pregnant and the egg is fertilized, there will be no bleeding although ovulation did occur.

If ovulation does not occur in a woman, no egg is released hence technically there should be no bleeding or periods in the woman at all in that month. Hence, if a woman is not pregnant and does not get her periods, it is absolutely correct to say that definitely no ovulation has taken place. This is known as anovulation or anovulatory cycle. However, even in anovulatory cycle, there are times when there can be bleeding or spotting in some women. Often called as anovulatory bleeding, this is not a normal menstrual period but can be very difficult to identify.

My chart has said i ov'd now on the 16th which is stupid... why it took soooo long to show on my chart ill never know. I hate the way my body works..
:haha: tell hubby i was only joking, the cheeky sod!!! lol You know i am hunni..

Nat Hey Hun.. our very own mommy to be... Hope your well hun.. Oh Easter will be a fab day for your and OH Parents..

Shona hun you have to stop stressing your self over ttc, it really dont help. I know 2 years seems like a long time, but you did conceive hun, but sadly ended. :hugs: I'm sorry hun !!! But it will happen agn. You have to keep positive.. I'm still waiting for a glimmer, over 8 years i have had nothing. Regular cycles and i'm not over weight so you can seen the frustration with me.. You have to believe it will happen, otherwise you'll crack up ..:flower: You just have to relax huuni..

vonz :wave: I'm sorry for your loss hunni.. massive :hug: Fxd for your Ov hunni.. Get BD now!!!

abbynow :wave: Hey congratz hun :happydance: H&H 9 Months...

Fiona Hello Hun.. Its been a while.. Oh no im so sorry to hear that hun.
Our pets are like out babies. The bond we have with them is like they are your birth child. I don't know how id cope if anything happened to our dogs. Can you find out why she suddenly passed? Believe it or not hun, getting another puppy could help you deal with the loss. I'm sure you would fall in love with a new puppy, it wont take the pain away but it will help you and keep your mind occupied! You will never forget your Izzy, she will always be in your heart. She was obviously to precious for earth, but she will always be there hun around you, watching you, you just wont see her..

I do agree with you hun, life can be soooo cruel, but in another sense all these things that happen to us, makes us the people we are today. If everything was perfect all the time, when something bad eventually happened we wouldn't be able to deal with it. It makes us stronger people.. Im soo sooo sooooo Sorry hun.. I'm sending you massive :hugs: and princess Izzy will surely be watching you now.

As for the :bfn: what DPO are you hun? I never got my :bfp: until i was 8 weeks gone... So do not give up yet..:flower:

hemmysgirl Hey hun. I don't think we have met hun.. :wave: I'd just like to say from my experience. I was told in feb i have PCOS it blew me away bcos i had nothing to suggest i had it. just 8 years of trying and nothing. I have regular cycles, i'm not over weight. I had all the test done and was told i have cycst on both my ovaries, my blood work came back messed up, suggesting i have PCOS.. Every women needs to know what there body is doing. It does sound like pcos but only a scan and bloods can confirm it for you hun.. I get terrible pain on my left side, like i'm being stabbed, thats my cycst.. I have noticed about 3 hairs on my chin that i just take off lol.. I suffer from Ab pain allot too hun.. Defo speak to your Doc, don't let them fob you off too hun.. It is tough, but there is help out there.. I finally have my first Fertility appt on the 3rd of may.. over 8yrs trying and i'm hopefully going to get some answers..

Sophie Hello stranger.. Oh you really are in the mill at the moment.. I hope you have been trying to relax hun. As for your smear, do not worry about it too much hun. If you have regular smear test youll be fine.. Cancer of the cervix grows over time, hence they ask for regular smear tests.. if they thought it was serve they would have you in hospital immediately. I have had the same in 2006 i was scared to death, but i rang and they told me exactly what i have told you.. They are Abnormal cells hun, not cancer, they say, they can develop into cancer if left over time, like jade goody (rip). In Abnormal smear test most clear themselves, but sometimes they will need to be removed.. Its common believe it or not.. its the stages before cancer. As for a colposcopy, i wont lie to you, its horrible.. but these things save your life. Dont worry about it hun.. They obviously have seen the results, if they thought it was cancer they would have you in hospital now...

I know about your Nan hun from our talk a while back. but you remember what i said... Bless her soul.. She will be watching over you hunni rite now and everyday too.. It is hard. She wouldn't want you to be upset, she'd want you to be happy. Celebrate her life hun, she was a lovely lady. who done wonderful things... :hugs:

I hope the cyst are removed without too much pain hun.. Hopefully they will sort it all out for you. Your stress levels hun can be the root cause of the cyst i have heard.. Hope you ok tho hun...

Well ladies leannes book has ended.. have you seen the novel above :rofl: Sorry ladies. But then agn NO im not, its so quiet on here anyways it will give you something to read...

Its nearly 2am so i betta get to bed lol Ill speak to you tomoz and tell you about eh day from hell i had today... Nyt Nyt Ladies.. Hope your all well...:hugs:

I hope everything is ok lea, huge :hugs: hunni. I'll text you layer Mrs x

Afternoon girlies, i'm still around, just had a busy couple of days, hope everyone is well :flower:

Nat How you doing hun? Have you managed to convince DH to tell your parents this weekend? The slideshow sounds like a fab idea! x

Rachael I did think four weeks was too early for kittens but she said she gave her last lot away at four weeks. I think if I do end up getting one I will get one a bit older to be on the safe side. Any sign of the new kittens? I saw your pics on Facebook, I would want to keep them all! Soooo adorable! x

Shona :hugs: hun. Sorry you're still feeling low. You've got the right idea, you need to think of something to perk you up. Can you not plan a nice day away with family or something? Something to take your mind of ttc for a while? I know ttc can be mega stressful but you just have to think it will happen when the time is right x

Vonz Sorry to hear about your loss hun. Do you think you ovulated? Do you temp or anything? hope you get a sticky beanie really soon :flower: x

Emma Your Gavin sounds like my Scott down to a T! I'm the same as you, he's that quiet and nice I stick up for us both :haha: Been with Scott almost three years and I can count the number of times i've seen him really mad on one hand (and he puts up with a lot from me! haha). Hope you're having fun at the beach! x

Arlene This website doesn't like you :haha: Hope you're well hunnie and getting a much deserved rest x

Abby :happydance: Congrats hun!! I am so happy for you. I was hoping it would be your BFP. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :flower: x

Fiona I am so so sorry to hear about Izzy :hugs: They are like family and it's heartbreaking when something happens to them. Did you find out what happened? Did you get a new pup? I think a new pup will help. It will never replace your gorgeous Izzy but it's someone else to focus your love and attention on. Thinking of your hunni :flower: x

Louisa Nice to have you back with us! Sorry to hear you've been down :hugs: Hopefully the doctor will be able to help on Tuesday. I think I may have it too but don't really have many symptoms of it, just a three month gap of no AF's! Getting tested for things on Thursday so hopefully I should find out soon what's going on x

Sophie Hi hun! So sorry you're having a rough time, they do say it comes in threes :hugs: Hopefully the doctors can get your body sorted out and back to ship shape soon. It must be quite a scary time for you, hope your OH is supporting you even if you've been having problems :flower: x

Lea I don't know what happened to you yesterday but big :hugs: hunnie. I'm sure you will tell us all soon. I'm here if you need or want to talk but hope everything has settled down again. :happydance: that FF has said you ovulated!! So happy about that. It maybe just took so long to detect because your temperatures have been a little crazier this month, although looking at your chart I would have thought you had ovulated on CD20 rather than CD16 but I guess CD16 was the only day you had EWCM so who knows! Hope you're feeling a little happier now it looks like you did release an eggy :flower: x

Well the weather was gorgeous here yesterday, had a lovely day with friends sitting outside in the beer garden of a local pub having a few drinks. Didn't start of as good, we walked up town cause we were all going to have a drink, thought we would have a hot roll first, I took one bite of my bacon and egg roll and the yolk flew out all over me! Right down my sleeve and down my chest :dohh: Had to walk back home and get changed. Ex hubby thought it was so funny he tried to take a photo to put on his facebook but I told him he needn't bother! lol. Only me! So sent friends over to the pub and met up with them later. Last night I just spent some time with hubby cause he was a bit fed up that he missed the day out, the joys of working in a shop he very rarely gets bank holidays off. He's off on Monday though so will make sure we do something nice then.

Well apart from that there's not much happening here. It's a really pissy day, think I will organise myself and go visit my Dad, see what's happening with him. TMI alert here but last night I had the best EWCM i've ever seen! It was thick and stretched the entire length of my hand and could go further without breaking! Shame i'm not actually ovulating cause I would be bound to have a good chance with EWCM like that! We are not even bding as much cause i've lost the notion thinking my body is useless. Hopefully I will feel better after the blood tests.

Hope you are all having a lovely easter weekend. Talk later :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->