The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Can one of you ladies send me the code for the signature line for this group? Would love to add it! :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope you are all well x

Naomi- I know what you mean about being on here and it making you overthink things! I use this forum as more of a general chat with a little bit of TTC otherwise I think I would majorly stress myself out over things! Hope the kitchen is going well x

Lea- Come on then Mrs, what happened with your car then. Hope things have calmed down at yours and the kids are back to school x

Carron- Glad you have finally got the internet sorted, there is nothing worse than being stuck without. Hope you are ok though x

Wendy- I was due o post today to say that I am not happy with my CBFM but this morning I have had my first change in it :happydance: so guess what I will be doing when I get home :haha: Its not a peak yet but it is something lol! Back to work for me too, but at leaset I only have a few days before I am off for 2 weeks :happydance: The e-mail from your ex hubbys fiancee is a little weird. She could be genuine and wanting to put it all behind her but as you say it is slightly strange! Hope it goes well for you on Thursday :hugs:

Adrienne-
Hope you are ok. Yes I am getting excited for my holidays :happydance: only got 2 more days left at work and we fly 1 week tomorrow. I haven't had a pizza hut for ages! I cooked a chicken pie, roast potatos, new potatos, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, peas and gravy for Gavin, my dad and I. What did you have? There piuzzas are fab!

Fiona-
Yay for the new pup and it is such a beautiful name for it. I love collies too, my sister has one! Hope he manages to keep you occupied x :hugs:

Amy- I know how you feel Mrs. I should of given birth this month. It is difficult to move on from where you are but it will happen. Work was a bad distraction for me as I deal with a lot of complaints in my role so I could feel myself getting very angry easily and nearly lost my job as a result of it! I am glad af turned up for you. Time to start afresh now x

Hey cupcakemummy- :wave: welcome to the thread. here is the code (take out the spaces at the front of it)- [ IMG]https://mbmfiles.com/Mar2011/110331-EgsMlzcJbnvV.gif[/IMG]

Rachael- Glad things are back to normal with the oh's family. Love the pics of the little kitties on fb too hun.

Anyway, I best get back to work as I have been trying to write this for over 2 hours now lol! I will be back later ladies :hugs:

Hello ladies!

Hope I can get on one point this week for a proper post :) just been so busy. Hope everyones well!!
I'm 11dpo and haven't tested yet, proud of myself :lol: got a little collection of spots yesterday but I had also went hillwalking and got very sweaty so its very possible it was from that.

Anyway, hope to get on and see how everyones doing soon x

hi pinky12 yeah its good to be back been trying to catch up on everything. x

Morning ladies! Back to work for me today :( On the plus side it's only for three days and then i'm off for another four :happydance: Hopefully the three days will fly by! What's happening with you all? Hope everyone's well.

Adrienne Mmm I love pizza hut! Only ever been once but it was soo yummy! :haha: Wish there was one closer to me. You got any more long shifts coming up or are you going to be home for a while? x

Carron Yeah i'm good thanks hun, plodding along! Can't quite believe i'm on CD105 today but hopefully when I get my blood tests done on Thursday some answers will come from it. Where are you in your cycle now? I got lost without tickers! lol x

Fiona Love the name Draíocht! So unusual but a lovely meaning. It's understandable your still upset about Izzy, you will be for a while yet but i'm sure Draiocht is occupying your mind a bit. Big :hugs:. I thought with you only just moving this was a permanent thing but is it just temporary until Marco gets another job? That would be a nightmare unpacking then having to pack again. Marco sounds like a diamond though, glad he's being so supportive x

Naomi Oh I remember the first couple of months of trying well! I analyised everything lol. I've been trying since August but AF's disappeared January so now I realise there is no point analyising and feel a lot more relaxed now. That's not to say I wont start reading into everything again once AF's return :haha: Take it your back to work for a few days to? x

Amy So glad AF finally showed for you, I think it was the best thing, you now know where you stand and hopefully your cycles will be regular from here on in. Sending you big :hugs:, I can understand it must be a really difficult and sad time for you. Keep your head held high hun, I know you will have a sticky bean in no time :flower: x

CupcakeMommy Welcome to the thread hun! Of course you are more than welcome to join :flower: Tell us a bit about yourself and Emma (pinky) will get you added to the front page x

Emma & Lea Hope my girlies are doing alrite! Not long till your bday Lea and your holiday Emma! So excited for you both! x

Well not much happening at my end, hubby is off work on Thursday so he's going to come with me to get my blood taken. So glad! Nurse will probably think i'm a wimp but i'm so nervous so hoping him being there will help.

Well last night I got a very suprising email, from ex-hubby's fiancee! I think most of you know how she has been towards me and the feeling between us both so this was a shock and a half! It was a lengthy email basically asking if I would consider being friends with her and explaining why she has been the way she has towards me. Sounds like she was told ex girlfriends have been jealous of me and my friendship with ex so she started reading into everything and wondering if there was a reason to be jealous. She says she now knows she misconstrewed things and really wants us to make up even if only for ex's sake. I've sent her an email back explaining how I have felt through it all and will see what she says back. I'm really confused about it all. I know it will have taken a lot for her to send the email so I appreciate that she did but i'm still not convinced she wants to be friends and i'm not sure I want to be after how she has gone on. Will just have to see how I feel later. Well I best get organised for work. Talk to you all soon :flower: x

well i'm on cycle 28 and 3dpo i think, i tried to counters but mine kept on coming up 2 days behind don't know what ive been doing wrong x

Arlene- :wave: hope you guys are ok. Did Kyle get yummy treats off the Easter bunny? :haha:

Carron-
I know what you mean, sometime this thread is fast moving but its good as we are all part of a family here :hugs:

Nicole- Good luck to your little :spermy:. I am due to ovulate soon too so fingers crossed for the both of us x

Huge :hugs: to all our wonderful ladies out there, hope you all had a lovely Easter :bunny:

Good luck to everyone about to ov. I think I ov'd yesterday, but not 100% sure. Just going on EWCM and ov pains. We'll see if I'm right in about 12 days :rofl:

Sorry for not doing big posts, but I'm just popping on here in between sorting things out. Everytime I think we're sorted there's something else to do!

Rachael, dont worry hun. Come on when you are free hunni but remember that we do miss you :hugs: x

Any ladies hat have not got their info on the front page and do want it on there, please pm me so I can put it on as I am not sure if I have missed people x x x x

Phew am I glad today is over! Think i'll just chill out tonight, have a nice dinner and then a relaxing bubble bath with some tv thrown in between! Of course a blue wkd would make it perfect but don't think boss would be pleased with me going in with a hangover tomorrow :haha:

Rachael So glad to hear things are better with OH's family. I thought they would be once you'd actually moved in with him. How's the job hunting going? Did you ever get your bbq organised? I'm sure you'll get there with the house. I've been in mine for six months now and there's still things I want to do! It all takes time x

Nicole Lovely to hear more about you hun! Marriage aint for everyone, not that I can talk, i'm on marriage number 2! lol. But this one is deffo for life, couldn't be more loved up. Do you temp or use opk's? I see it's ovulation day for you, get plenty of :sex: in! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky cycle x

Emma Yey for the change in the CBFM! Looking at the temperature dip in your chart I would say it's got it right! You should ovulate in the next day or so I think. With my first month I just got highs from day 9 right through to day 24 :dohh: Hopefully when I start using it again my body will behave itself!! x

Arlene Yey for not testing! Good girl! :haha: Fingers crossed this is your month after that bit of spotting last week. You going to test this weekend if no AF? x

Carron Click on one of my tickers hun and try and set one up from there, mines was easy to change so I could get it on the right day. You just put in date of last AF I think, my only problem is there isn't one that goes longer than 80 days! lol. Hoping I wont need as long a one ever again though x

Right I suppose I better go raid my cupboards, see what goodies I can find for dinner! Hope all you lovely ladies are well, talk soon :flower: x

thanx hun got them x

so my ticker says i'm on day off O but i thought it was Sunday my day of O that's what my countdown to pregnancy said x

:wave: lynsey x (hopingtobemum)

Wendypops- I wouldn't count on my temp this month as it has been all over the place and I am still not feeling great although it did dip this morning. What did you manage to find for tea then x

Welcome Nicole! Good luck and FXed you get your BFP! And I LOVE Florida! We honeymooned in Orlando last year!

Wendy - hope you found some yummy food for dinner, and got to relax some this evening!

Arlene - Good for you for not testing! I would've already tested by now, but I'm a POAS-aholic!! hehe FXed crossed for you!

Rachel - Good luck to you too!

Emma - thanks hun :hugs:

Wow, it seems like everyone is OV around this time!! Good luck to everyone!

Hope everyone I didn't name is well. I tried to go back a few pages and catch up!

Thanks for everything ladies. It's definitely hard right now. I even got asked twice about having a baby today at work. Why is it, that after "How's married life?" the next question is "Oh, any babies on the way? .. Have any kids?" etc etc. ?!?! Seriously. I held it together after the first time, but I just wanted to let it all out. I could feel myself struggling to hold it in.
And I will be drinking this weekend. I'm gonna get some soda and mix with my whipped cream vodka and go to town. I don't care how tipsy I get. Unless I'm overnight at the in-laws, then I'll just have a few glasses of white chocolate Godiva liqueur. Yummmm!

That's about it. I'm actually on a conference call for work right now, but I'm calling in from home. Have another tomorrow and Thursday, all after work hours that last an hour, that I don't get paid for. Sweet.

morning ladies x

I know what you mean Amy, Gavin and I have been married for 4 years and that's all I've heard! Got very frustrating after the mc. Why do people think its ok to ask quite a personal question like that? Anyway, I promise you it will get easier hun.

Well best get up and ready for work although I really can't be bothered :(

Wendy hope you allowed yourself one little blue wkd :haha: I've woke up today dying to test :dohh: think I jinxed myself!

Emma yes Kyle got way too much from the easter bunny! Lots of chocolate as well as clothes, a swimming pool and a roboraptor! Lucky boy. Not long till your holiday :D

Amy i'm very close to testing now! Deep down I think I know this just isn't the month though. Tell those people to mind their own.

Anyone else nearing testing time? I'm so tempted just now. 12dpo.. should I..?!

Hope everyone else is well :) xx

I don't keep getting logged out Arlene, but I've had nothing but trouble getting on the site, especially in the evenings.

I might be 2dpo today, so I won't be testing for a while yet hun. Good luck when you do test :dust:

Arlene- I have been having problems with my ionternet so take any problems as it being my internet. ooh, Kyle is a lucky boy... I want a swimming pool!

Think I am goint to get more :sex: in tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow (for every 48 hrs). I am getting so excited seeing the bar go up on my monitor... I actually know that i am ovulating :haha: Now we have to hope that Gavins little :spermy: do their job!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Ughhh!!! So if things couldn't get any worse, DH's car was broken into last night! :growlmad:

We have no clue how they got in, since his door was locked. They didn't break anything. They stole his radar detector, his sunglasses, and his entire gym bag with his clothes, swim goggles and sneakers in it.

The funny thing is, they left my car alone, which also has a radar detector in it.

He called the police and has to go and file a report in person. The officer told himt that he was the 4th person to call in from our apartment complex and report a car being broken in.

So yup, that was a great start to our morning.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sorry to hear that Amy :hugs: we had some wheels for the oh car stolen from our house a few months ago :growlmad: I was extremely cross as I bought them for him for an xmas present!

Hope they catch who did it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->