The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

:wave: how's my girlies doing? Sorry i've been quiet last couple of days, just been super busy, popped on to try and catch up but then had to go off and do stuff again and never got the time to post properly. Hope everyone's well though :hugs:

Lea hope you're feeling a bit better hunnie, nowt worse than feeling rotten, especially on your birthday :( I see from your chart the ugly witch showed her face but I knew you said you were out this month anyway. More importantly though, how did today go! Was the FS nice? Really hope she/he is putting a plan of action together for you hun. Can't wait to hear how it went! :flower:

Oh and yes you heard me mention Kinnect :blush: but i'm not converted!! haha. Haven't even had a go of my sister's yet but I will once she gets dance central, see what it's like. Still know the wii is better though :haha: x

Arlene How you doing hun? I wouldn't even wait till July to get OPK's. They are so cheap and easy to use I would just get them now. I know you don't want to get stressed out with ttc when you've only been trying so long but for all you know you could be totally off with the baby dancing timing so I think it would do the world of good figuring out what your body is doing especially seen as hubby is taking it hard each month :hugs: x

Fiona Well done on the surfing comp hun :happydance: you did brill! Bet Marco was so chuffed even though he couldn't be there. Brill news from the docs too, he was probably worried about the scarring, looks like things are getting a bit better for you hun, i'm glad. Still no sign of AF? Brill! Hope she stays away! We could do with some happy news on here x

Naomi Any sign of AF? Hope she's staying away! Aww that was nice you had a chat with your Mum, it's nice having someone you can talk to about things. I have one friend who knows we are trying cause I wanted to ask her a few things (she's a nurse) and it felt brill being able to talk to someone who was so supportive! Got my fingers crossed you will get your BFP soon hun :flower: x

Amy Hope you're well hun. How's things at work? There's nothing worse than being bored, the day totally drags! Hopefully you will find out what you're meant to be doing soon :hugs: x

Adrienne Hope you're feeling a bit better hunnie, it will suck if you've got to go back to work feeling so crap :hugs: Are you going to be away for long this trip? x

Nicole How you doing hunnie, you must be so busy with the upcoming house move and new job but don't be a stranger to us hun :flower: x

Emma Hey hunnie! Oooh holiday tomorrow! Don't worry about not being excited, i'm excited for you :haha: Nah as soon as you are at the airport tomorrow you will be well excited about getting away from all the stress here, it's just what you need hun. I am mucho jealous! Will miss you though so make sure you get your but straight back on here when you get home! :hugs: x

Rachael Hope you're well hunnie, any sign of the kitties? Can't wait to see more cute kittie pics! x

As for me I've had a lovely last couple of days actually. On Monday the plumber came and I now have a brill powerful shower :happydance: What a difference! £200 down the pan but deffo worth it. Then I headed round to ex's for the dreaded cuppa with his fiancee but it actually turned out to be a really nice chat! Was very surprised. Although the first thing she said to me was please say you haven't got your boxing gloves on :haha: We sat down and had a heart to heart about what annoyed us about each other and she was really apologetic and quite lovely actually. She was just jealous and a bit insecure about me and ex being friends but she now realises how silly she has been and that there is nothing to worry about. So I agreed to start afresh although I said our two groups of friends will never mingle and I wont forgive her guy pal for how he was towards me and she accepted that. Ex was so chuffed we were actually talking to each other lol. Poor boy has felt stuck in the middle. I then had her showing me every piece of baby clothing they had bought so far, she doesn't know i'm ttc though so can't hold that against her, the clothes were mega cute though! So basically we are starting afresh again but she will never be my best bud or anything, I just think life is to short so I will see what happens.

Monday night I caught up with a good friend who was down from Kilmarnock. We went a walk around the town and had a catch up. Must have walked three or four miles, I was knackered when I got back! Didn't appreciate the midgy bites on my boobs either! Funny it was the only place the midges went for :haha: Was nice catching up though.

Today I was back at work, so busy it was unreal. Keep saying to myself your off next week, your off next week. It's keeping me calm so far! Will see what happens tomorrow though. Tonight my sis in law was round for a quick cuppa, but a quick cuppa turned into three hours! Us ladies can chat! Was nice though.

Nothing on the ttc front to report. CD112 for me today :wacko: But only two more days and I will hopefully get my blood results, can't wait to get some answers! They've gotta do something for me surely.

Well I best get to work, knackered! Will talk to everyone real soon though :flower: x

Get to work!! I meant get to bed :sleep:, yep you can see how tired I am! haha, nite all x

Hi ladies, Hope you are all ok x

Well I am all packed and ready to go and the suitcases are even under weight which is fab! The house is all clean and tidy ready for the MIL to inspect whilst she feeds our cats lol.

Wendy, I am a bit more excited but I stress about travelling so that's what's holding me back. I am happy when I am there and unpacked!

Well time to go and make some food, I will probably be on before we fly as its not till 5ish and then you won't have me for a week lol.

Hope everyone had a lovely week and I will speak to you all soon :hugs:

Have a great holiday Emma! :D

No sign of the kittens yet, just one HUUUGGGGEEEEEE hairball :rofl: (Willow is long haired!)

Have a FAB holiday Emma!!!!

Still no sign of AF & no symptoms either!! Keeping fingers crossed in our house!! Been testing with IC's but they have all be BFN, rang my sister this morning & she said when she was pregnant with her LO the same IC's came up BFN even when she had been to Doc & had bloods to confirm pregnancy!! So Im going to keep my fingers crossed & Marco is gonna pick up a test this evening on his way home! Lots of positive vibes!

OH MY GOD LADIES!! I think the :witch: is arriving!!!! :happydance: x​

Haha, that exactly sums up my reaction Rachael!! Last night before bed I had light brown discharge but it was gone this morning. Then just before I left work for lunch I went to toilet and when I wiped there was deffo watery blood on two wipes! Got home and checked again five mins later and yep light watery blood was reaching the pad! This together with having stomach cramps for the last hour definitely seems like the witch is arriving! I am so so happy (how surreal I am saying that I know! :haha:) Just phoned doctors and booked blood for half 1 tomorrow cause that will be CD2 for me if she comes on properly today x

DELIGHTED for you Wendy!!!!!!! Id say you feel great now (well except for cramps!!)

Also hoping that you have taken my AF dose & ill be getting good news this week!!!!!

Ah Congrats Wendy!! So pleased for you :happydance:
Well ladies the :witch: arrived last night and is here with a vengence this month :dohh: but I feel upbeat about it. Hubby is now well on board with the whole ttc thing and we have decided for me to test for ovulation so we can know roughly when I ovulate.
Think its having to wait :coffee: that makes me so hung up on a :bfp: because now af is here I'm looking to the next month!
Have a lovely holiday Emma

It's the waiting that gets to me too Naomi. I'm also going to be using OPK's next cycle (if there is one) Told OH about it last night and he agreed that it may help to make sure we're bd'ing at the right time now we can actually make sure we bd when I get a +ve opk :D

Sorry i haven't been on to do a proper post but to be honest i'm gutted, by 3pm the cramps had gone and the bleeding stopped :cry: Guess I was really stupid for thinking it was AF but it really felt like it was! Now no sign of blood at all.

Guess i'll have to call and cancel my blood test for tomorrow cause there's no way you can class what I had as a period for the short time I had it :( x

I have got everything crossed for you though Fiona! Keep us posted x

Hi ladies
Wendy so sorry the witch was teasing you. Hopefully she is just getting warmed up and will come back properly.

Emma have a great time on your holiday!!!!

Naomi sorry the witch got you and I hope you have success with the next cycle.

Fiona I have everything crossed for you and I hope we hear some ggod news from you very soon.

And to all the other ladies out there I hope you are all doing well.

AFM started another 4 day trip today, but this trip has 2 of the 3 layovers in my home town! So the first 2nights i'am at home and the last night I get to go to Buffalo, NY. With this it hardly feels like I'm away. I wish all my trips could be like this. Anyway I'm back in the tww my last one before I see the FS in June. That's all I have for now good night everyone.

Wendy, she is so mean. I hope she comes back in full force soon :hugs:

Oh Wendy BIG HUGS :hugs::hugs::hugs:
That :witch: is being an awful cow to you :growlmad:
FX'd you will get her soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well still no sign of her for me! Havent had a chance to get into town to get a test yet though! All the internet cheapies were comming up BFN but now I dont trust them!!

We are heading away tonight for the weekend!!! :happydance: Going to Limerick tonight to visit some friends of ours & then on to Baltimore in Cork tomorrow for a sailing weekend with about 30 of the lads we went to college with!! Should be great fun! Feel a bit strange about doing a test while away from home but to be honest I REALLY need to know at this stage!! Prob wont be on much over the weekend since we are away but if I get good news I will at least pop on & let you all know! FX FX FX!!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fiona I hope the witch stays away and you get a bfp soon!! Enjoy your weekend away :)

Wendy did you get your results today?

Adrienne all these 3/4 day trips your days must fly by! Fx'd its your month :)

Emma, a bit late but hope you have a great time!!

Hope everyones doing well. :witch: left me last night and we wasted no time getting back to business :sex: :rofl:
Working tomorrow then up to stirling to see my dad, sisters n brothers. Its my sisters birthday tomorrow, shes getting the new Nintendo 3DS but theres just not alot of games out yet. my little brother is then 15 on saturday..they cost me a fortune :haha:

Hope everyones doing okay :D xx

Evening all! How are we all doing?? Oh don't ask about me, i'm fed up! Half an hour ago I started bleeding again :dohh: I'm so confused! Nothing since yesterday lunch time and now it starts again. I'm now wondering if I was wrong for cancelling my blood today but I know I couldn't have counted this as day 2 when I had so little blood yesterday. It's still very light though and doesn't look like its going to lead to anything. CM was still watery.

As for my blood results, well I called today to get them and they wouldn't tell me over the phone! They were meant to but when I called the receiptionist said my Doctor had put a note on my file saying I was to come and see her to get my results and not be told over the phone, what the heck could that be about! :shrug: The annoying thing is I couldn't get an appointment with her until the 16th so i'm stuck in limbo land a while longer. It sucks! x

Anyway, enough about me!

Naomi Sorry the witch got you hun, but I love your upbeat attitude! You should deffo give OPK's a go, you might be surprised about when you actually ovulate x

Fiona Get a test woman!! :haha: Keeping my fingers crossed! Sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned, have a good one hun x

Rachael When you going to test hun? Keeping my fingers crossed for you too! If witch shows though I think you'll have a much better chance next cycle with OPK's and of course living with your OH now x

Adrienne Glad to hear this trip is an easier one, you must get so tired. Ooh your in the tww, hope it flys by for you hun and your FS appointment will be here in no time x

Carron Thanks hun, the witch likes playing tricks on me! Ooh your tww is nearly up! Fingers crossed this will be your lucky month x

Arlene So glad the witch has gone! Feels like she's been with you for ages! Send her my way :haha: Your brother will be 15? Wow, I take it there is a big age gap between you and your siblings? x

Well i'm going to get to my bed, i'm shattered, had to do some overtime tonight cause work is just crazy busy. Talk to you all soon :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->