The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

yh i know not going to test early this month going to be good lol, hoefully the :witch: will give in soon with u x

Aw wendy, making you wait like that is horrible :( hope the time passes quickly for you. Yep, big age gap, my brother will be 15 and my sisters 7 and 9. I love it though, they think its great that they've got a nephew already :lol: my mum and dad had me at 19 and 20.

Just realised witch is due half way through my week in lanzarote, not chuffed! Anyway, back to work for me.. Feel like I'm best just to pitch a tent right there just now! Xx

I hope she stays away for you Arlene! :hugs:

Wendy, I hope the wait goes quickly :hugs: It's horrible having to wait.

AF is due Saturday or Sunday. I was going to test on Monday if she was late, but I tested this morning (11dpo) as I'm going out tonight. It was BFN so going to have a drink, but only 2 at most as I know it could very well be too early and a false negative. If she does get me then it will be a new BBT thermometer and OPK's from CD13 onwards :rofl:

hi there just to let u know i took a test this morning and got my :bfp:

https://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g392/Mrs_C_Taylor/IMG00082-20110506-1442.jpg

OMG Carron Congrats hunnie! :happydance: I am so so pleased for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :flower: x

Aww no Arlene, hope it comes early or late or of course not at all!! lol. Rach enjoy your nite hunnie!

Sorry just a very quick post from me, been doing overtime again, just going to get dinner and jump in the shower. Talk soon x

Congrats Carron!

Sorry I've not been posting. I've still been reading everyone's posts but it doesn't feel right to me to post in TTC threads anymore and I don't want my ticker or avatar to cause anyone grief if they're already having a down day.

I am still thinking of everyone loads and checking in though and wishing everyone their :bfp:s very soon.

Congratulations Carron!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower:

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

xx

Aww Nat don't feel like that! I've been fair wondering where you had got to! How are you keeping hun? I take it you have seen your doctor now? I was sorry to see on Facebook you didn't get that apartment, have you found any others you like? x

Hey Naomi! What you got planned for this weekend hun? I'm just heading off on a wee shopping trip with my sis. Not that I have much money spare after forking out for the plumber last week but I bet I end up buying something anyway! lol x

What's everyone else up to this weekend? Wish Lea would get her bum in here and tell us how it went at her FS appointment :haha: I'm dying to know!

Had some more spots of bleeding yesterday but again it was only in patches when I wiped and then it would totally clear up again. I'm so confused by it all :shrug: Surely I can't call it a period if its just been random half an hours each day can I? x

The only other apartment that looks promising I made an appointment over a week ago to view this Thursday (they weren't letting anyone see it before that). We're preparing all the paperwork to submit when I/we see it and crossing our fingers big time.

And Wednesday is my first scan :dance: Had bloodwork earlier in the week and then I have a followup appointment with my doctor next Tuesday.

Wendy I can't believe how much AF is toying with you! I hope she shows in full force rather than just random spotting soon.

Ooh fingers crossed this apartment will be just as nice as the last one Nat! You don't want to leave moving till your heavily preggers cause that would be a nightmare! lol. :happydance: yey for the scan! Hope you get a pic! I bet you can't wait, i'd be bursting with excitement if it was me! You going to tell people after this one or wait until your twelve weeks?

I know my AF is driving me crazy, CD116 today!! Can't wait to get my blood results, just wish they would have told me over the phone instead of making me wait till the 16th. Hubby tries to reassure me by saying if it was anything serious they would have wanted you in asap which I guess is right. She must just want to discuss my options with me. If AF would arrive properly I could go have my CD2 and CD21 bloods done but my body just isn't playing ball!

Well I'm off on my shopping trip, talk to all you lovely ladies later :flower: x

Hey everyone sorry I have been away for a while, was just on journals and before that took a bit of a break just to see how I would get on with not being on much this month but guess cos Im in 2ww now wont make any difference.

I hope everyone is well.

Carron well done thats great news :thumbup: How long were you trying for?
What dpo did you test?

Wendy so sorry that she is playing havoc with you, could it be ovulation spotting I get that altho its random some months I do and some months I dont.

Hope everyone is well

Arlene that sucks when I went abroad I took a pill to delay bleeding but prob not a good idea when your trying I was on my honeymoon lol.....

Im off out tonight for a little while with hubby just food and a couple of drinks 7-9pm my dads offered to watch wee one but I will put him to bed, my son not my dad :haha: hes from edinburgh and going back home tomorrow so dont wanna take the mick and be out all night plus in 2ww so dont wanna go mad. Oooooh Rachael we need to have a night out one night that would be ace :thumbup: Is there no-one else near us?? :shrug:

xxxx

Congrats Carron!!

Nat glad to hear from you :) and yay for scan wednesday :happydance:

Just popped on while kyles having a little play, we came shopping today for jurassic park as kyles been asking constant for it, turns out its deleted so got him the more child friendly collection of the land before time, all 11..what fun I'll have watching those :dohh: :lol:

I'll get on for a proper post tomorrow night xx

Hey everyone sorry I have been away for a while, was just on journals and before that took a bit of a break just to see how I would get on with not being on much this month but guess cos Im in 2ww now wont make any difference.

I hope everyone is well.

Carron well done thats great news :thumbup: How long were you trying for?
What dpo did you test?

Wendy so sorry that she is playing havoc with you, could it be ovulation spotting I get that altho its random some months I do and some months I dont.

Hope everyone is well

Arlene that sucks when I went abroad I took a pill to delay bleeding but prob not a good idea when your trying I was on my honeymoon lol.....

Im off out tonight for a little while with hubby just food and a couple of drinks 7-9pm my dads offered to watch wee one but I will put him to bed, my son not my dad :haha: hes from edinburgh and going back home tomorrow so dont wanna take the mick and be out all night plus in 2ww so dont wanna go mad. Oooooh Rachael we need to have a night out one night that would be ace :thumbup: Is there no-one else near us?? :shrug:

xxxx

over 2 years and at 12dpo

Hi everyone!

Congrats Carron! What great news! Lots of vibes for a H&H 9 months!!

Nat - good luck at your first scan on Wednesday!

Wendy - I sure hope you get some news with your blood tests. And making you wait till the 16th? I'd be going crazy right now, esp being on CD116.

Hope all the other ladies are doing well!

I'm on CD13 right now. Been taking OPKs since CD11. Nothing positive yet, but we've started BDing every other night. I was a little crampy at the end of the week. I wasn't sure what it was from. I doubt I OV'd that early??

I also found out I have to go out of state for Tuesday night :( I'm a wuss when it comes to driving on busy highways, and that's exactly what I'll have to do. Hopefully I'll do fine.

Still have no clue what I'm doing at my new job. That's what I'm traveling Tuesday night for. Have a work meeting Wednesday morning to go over what the game plan is for the next few months. I still don't see why I can't do it over the phone. It's a meeting that'll probably take 1-2 hours, and I have to travel that same distance, one way. So 4 hours round trip for a 2 hour meeting. Fantastic.

Congrats Carron healthy and happy nine months!!

Wendy I hope the witch stops playing her games with you. Hopefully you'll get some good answers at your appointment on the 16th.

Arlene it must be so much fun to have siblings that age. Hope you had a good time with your family.

Tweak I know how you feel about driving. I hate having to drive to places that I'm not familiar with. Hopefully you won't hit too much traffic either way.

Lea miss you. Hope things went well at your FS appointment.

And to all the other ladies out there I hope you are having a good weekend.

AFM home for the next three days and I think I'm in the middle of the dreaded ttw. Hopefully I can get some work done around the house during that time. That's all I have for now good night ladies.

Afternoon ladies :flower:
Adam is painting the wood in the hallway so I thought I would take the time to say hey :thumbup:
Lea hope your ok hun and the appointment went well!
Wendy Hope af sorts itself out soon, what a pain!! just having a quiet weekend, hubby is decorating and I for once don't have any planning to do! Hurt my foot trying to jog in the week so feeling a bit frustrated I can't exercise, which is so unusual for me as I HATE exercise!!
Nat Good luck with your first scan hun, how exciting!!!:happydance:

To all the other ladies, hope you are well!!

AFM well I'm super broody as usual, but so is Adam so it's really lovely at the moment, he keeps picking out tiny outfits and cooing over them, how funny! Now just need to get the magical :bfp: and we will be well away!! Let's hope June is our month, just have to wait and see:coffee:

Hello Ladies.. :flower:

I'm Sorry its been ages since my last post. Its just been hard juggling life at the moment. Everything has changed so fast for us, and all the drama and stress we have had these last few weeks have been shocking to say the leased...

Emma I hope you are having a lovely holiday Hunni. I can't believe i didn't even get to wish you a good one... I hope your well and getting plenty of :sex: in too. Hopefully you ov on hol and come back for 2ww and get the :bfp: you sooooo well deserve hun..:hugs:
Watch the Great Sperm Race, its brill.. And really helps you understand how hard the poor sperm has to work to get to our eggs... I watched inside the human body tonight that i recorded.. The extra infor was amazing..

here is the link ladies, if you have not seen it... https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01102yg/Inside_the_Human_Body_Creation/

Arlene Thx hun! Sadly my FS appt is now July, so another 2 month wait for me. Awe that is the only upside to not being in work for me at the mo, i can enjoy the lovely weather. Saying that, its been horrible today. Raining!!! looks like thats the forcast for the rest of the week. How are things your end hun? Hows little Kyle doing?
Hey lady, there is no reason you shouldn't have OPK's now.. Get online and get yourself some..The quicker you get that :bfp: the better!!!

Fiona Hi Hun.. I kno, it was soooo sweet of them. It was a beautiful cake too! We are all here for each other, If i can do 8 1/2 years of ttc with nothing at all then i'm sure you ladies can do it...Well not as long lol.. i wouldn't wish it on anyone.. But you know what i mean hun..
Oh good news on Marco's face, boo to the infection though.... Oh well done hun on the surf comp, that is brill! Awe bless your little pup awe they can be fearless, my pup was too.. You need to post a pic hun...

Wendy Hello Stranger :rofl: how are you hun? I am so sorry the ugly :witch: messing you around like this... I do hope she comes full flow soon. It sounds like your starting your periods for the very first time, cos that was happens.... Omg hun, that don't sound too good about your results. They have found something then haven't they? Couldn't you request an urgent phone call from your doc. tell them your very scared and want to know what is up.. They can do that...
Awe i didn't get to go to FS appt.. It will be july now...:growlmad: But that is life.. It would have been nice to have gone, i'd be in a better place now. But 2 months will fly by. Plus it just gives us another 2 month to get a possible :bfp: before it... :haha: how can you not be convinced lady......Were talking about the kinect here ... Once you get on it you certainly will be.. The wii is not better i'm telling you that for a fact hehe. :happydance: for power shower, i must say they are fab. OH had one in his apartment, i never wanted to get out of it, they are lovely when you fall out of bed in the early hours for work half asleep, they certainly wake you up...I would say money well spent too!

:rofl: @ ex's Oh Comment... (please say you haven't got your boxing gloves on) Glad it went ok though hun. I did tell you she was jealous and insecure about you and ex Hubby.. It was plain to see. Glad you have sorted it, just be careful at the same time hun.
Us ladies can chat, its what we do best lol... It's nice to catch up with friends.
Talking about catching up with friends, i was chatting to my god sister not long ago, i've not seen her since she found out she was preg with her 4th baby. she is due to have her mid may, she told me she has no feelings for the baby wat so ever & don't want her... I couldn't believe what i was hearing, she said she is going to see how it goes when she has had her and if she don't bond with her she has a friend who is willing to take her..
That shocked me to the core. She is a party animal, she loved being out and about. she never wanted this baby, and still doesn't.. I told her how lucky she was, id love to be in her position right now. She said a few of her friends have said the same to her. One of her closest friends has had 3 stillbirths at full term. I do hope everything works out for her, cos making a choice to give your baby up is not good...
She has heart problems and many other problems also, so giving birth is dangerous for her, but it never stops her going though it, she has nearly died so many times its unture. crazy girl.. But Bless her at the same time. I couldn't imagine what is going through her head right now.

Carron Congratz hunni.. Happy & Healthy 9 Months.. Our real first :bfp: but 2nd if you include Nats... Very pleased for you hunni.. Please don't leave us now your preggers... Hope your well hun...

Adrienne Hey hun awe thx.. Sadly i didn't get to go to my FS appt, so another 2 month wait it is... I hope your cold has gone, and your are feeling much better. No Doubt your working really hard as always. You'll be testing soon...... I have everything crossed for you hun.. :dust:

Naomi I'm sorry the ugly :witch got you hun... Massive :hugs: Awe bless that is what we are all here for hunni... Support & Chat!!! Get temping and doing OPK's hun they really do help, and temping teaches you so much about your body. I love temping, i'm deffo and addict :rofl:... Awe i wish my mum was here today, it would be lovely to share ttc with her. Thx for the well wish hun..:hugs:

Amy Hello Hun.. Its been a while since i last spoke to you hun. I do hope you are well. Awe no a cheeky child, wow that angers me to a point i could hit the roof. Disrespectful kids are defo a no no...Well done on the new Position hun, i do hope it picks up soon and you are happy.. Fx for Ov hun.. just keep :sex: up every other day, you will be fine.. Are you not temping hun?

AFM:
Things haven't really calmed down yet, it defo looks like we have Bex full time so we have been making arrangements to sort everything out. We have My son 10, OH Daughter Bex 12 both sharing my sons room (which isn't right) but what can we do!!!.. Then me and OH all in a 2 bedroomed semi. Plus we have OH Son 9 on weekends. We are gonna defo have to move now sometime very soon....
Its been a bad week to be honest, bex has drained me and OH with her attitude and nastiness toward him and her little brother who she is very jealous of. We sat her down yet agn and made it very clear this has to stop. We have got to a point now where she knows where she stands, and what is expected of her, hopefully she will learn from all that has happened the last few weeks and settle down. Were just waiting on a place in a school near us and that will help her make friends and stop her being so clingy too..

TTC is jus so hard at the mo... We didn't even get the chance to go to our FS which we are both gutted about, but i guess sorting bex out was more important. We have another appt, but not till 13th July Now. We waited so long for it, so i was upset. :growlmad: I still am to be honest. :witch: came late for me this month, when she did eventually came she lasted 2 days medium flow and left me.. I hate when that happens. Only 2 months till i get answers....

No Luck on the job front either, I have fell behind with my English :growlmad: everything is crazy.. I just need to get in order agn. Hopefully things will fit into place soon.

Ladies i started this post last night at 1am, by 3.30am i switched off, so only got up to Carron :bfp: announcement.. I will read the rest and reply later to the rest of the old posts.. Sorry for missing the rest, i will catch up...

Hope your all having a good day...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Amy Hello Hun.. Its been a while since i last spoke to you hun. I do hope you are well. Awe no a cheeky child, wow that angers me to a point i could hit the roof. Disrespectful kids are defo a no no...Well done on the new Position hun, i do hope it picks up soon and you are happy.. Fx for Ov hun.. just keep :sex: up every other day, you will be fine.. Are you not temping hun?

Good to see you around Lea! Hope everything starts settling down for you :hugs:

Nope, no temping. I didn't do that the first time either. I'll do the OPKs for a few months, and then if nothing happens I'll start temping. Still negative on the OPK. I'm hoping I didn't OV early, since I've always been on the later side.

Today was so incredibly difficult. It was Mother's Day here in the US. So I had to go through the day with a smile on my face pretending like nothing is wrong, when I was actually really hurting. I knew I should have swore off FB for the day, as all the people saying "happy mother's day" to all the people on my friends list, especially the ones who are pregnant, was hurting. And I just wish DH could understand how I'm feeling, cause he doesn't. He actually at one point, a few weeks ago, had said something that I was "kinda" pregnant last time. And I got really upset and said "No, we were pregnant. Really pregnant."

On top of today, I have to deal with the added stress about my trip on Tuesday. I'm really not looking forward to it, since I have issues with anxiety. I'm just hoping to make it down there okay.

Hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend! It went by way too fast and I'm so not ready for another work week!

Lea so sorry things have been so hard and hope it settles down soon. How old is Bex? If you ever need any support or anything let me know as I know how you feel had lots of ups and downs with my stepson over the years he is very hard to handle but you will get there slowly. Oh I watched that documentary it was fab and who knew the little men had a sleep in the tubes :haha:

Carron thats fab after 2 years!

How is everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. So much has been

written I would never beable to catch up :blush: I still think of you all altho

Im not on all the time

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member