The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi All! How are we all doing today? I'm just back from a lovely wee run in the car with hubby. We drove a couple of hours away to the cemetery where his grandad is buried and laid some flowers, we then stopped at a couple of places and took pics of the baby lambs and rabbits etc. They were mega cute! Thunder has stayed away so far! Touch wood. Just the odd shower of rain but we could handle that.

Amy Is this your first month of using OPK's? I know they don't work for everyone. Hopefully they will work though and it's just cause you haven't ovulated yet. Get plenty of :sex: in while you're getting EWCM though, hoping you catch your eggy this month! x

Glad the rain stayed away for you! Baby lambs and rabbits are sooo cute! I'd be tempted to take one home!

The first time I used OPKs was the month I conceived. I'm hoping I'm just OV'ing late from the MC/D&C. I took another one at work this morning (which was very hard to do I might add) and it was definitely darker than the others. So I'm hoping if I take another one this afternoon it'll be + or close to it. I still def have EWCM so I'm hoping its soon. It's SOOO hard to get DH to BD though. I wanted to last night, since I still haven't had a + OPK and he didn't "feel like it." UGH. I was quite irritated, since he told me after the m/c we could BD every other day if need be.

Adrienne huge :hugs: hope your feeling better now. I think we all try to play it down how much ttc does actually effect us. I hope your knees better now :)

Emma I cannot believe your back already, seems like yesterday yous just went away. I'm clearly working too much :dohh: By the looks of things I only have one more day off till we're away, we leave 25th may. Did yous get good weather then?

Rachael sorry to hear yous lost a kitty :( thankfully yous have 5 healthy furballs :)

Wendy, happy belated birthday! Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm so sorry, just been busy busy. Its great that your ex's partner is trying more with you, hope yous have a lovely meal when it comes. The weather here has been crazy, clear blue skies one minute and heavy showers the next. I cant get a washing out in this :haha:

Fiona I hope yous get answers :hugs:

Amy fx'd you get your positve OPK soon :)

As for me I'm around Ov time, I'm feeling rather relaxed with this cycle because I've just been constantly working, not alot of :sex: so not expecting big things this month. Anyone watching the very dangerous doctor on channel 4? Its very interesting, shame for the people involved though. Went shopping to Ikea today :happydance: which makes me happy :rofl: Had to get Kyle some more storage furniture, he has way too much. We took away his bedtime pull ups last night and had a successful night, hope tonights the same :D

Enough rambling now..Hope everyones doing good :) x

Thank Arlene. I love going to Iowa. If I had a choice my whole house would be done in Iowa. Lol. The knee is feeling a little better today just have to keep off of it for the next few days. At least I don't have to go to work until Wednesday.

What it shoud say is thanks and Ikea not Iowa. Stupid auto correct. That's what I get for typing on my phone.

Girls I think Im out :( Just went to bathroom & there was a kinda pinky colour in my CM....AF now 10 days late but I think this is her arriving :( Oh well....ill know more tomorrow

Hi ladies x

Fiona- Huge :hugs:, fingers crossed it is not the dreaded :witch: coming. I know what you mean about the weather, it has been quite windy here today too. Hope the puppy didn't drive you too mad x

Adrienne- I am the same with Ikea, as much of my furniture as I can get in the house is Ikeas, I love the stuff. I have even seen an adorable cot in there that I like. Hope you are doing ok :flower:

Arlene- I bet you cant wait for your hols. The weather is starting to get really hot down there at the minute as well so I am sure you will have a lovely time. Yey :happydance: for Kyle! Hope you didn't spend too much today lol :haha:

Wendypops- Fingers crossed that the :witch: may come tomorrow then. My temp isn't as high as it was last month at this time so god knows what is going on lol! Glad you enjoyed your drive out, I love going out on drives randomly. Not long now until your doctors appointment. Have you got anything planned for the weekend?

Amy- Fingers crossed you get a positive soon :hugs: I could never get one using opk's so I gave up, hope you have more sucess than me x

Well, I have had a busy day. Been awake since about 5 this morning so I went food shopping and came home and made soup for lunches next week, baked some buns and then tidied up a bit. We went to see Gav's parents tonight and spent a few hours there telling them about our hols which was good.

Well according to fertility friend af should be due on Monday but I thought it was Tuesday, I suppose a day doesn't matter! Hope everyone is having a lovely night x

Oh Fiona I'm sorry the witch is messing with you. I hope you get an answer one way or the other soon. Good luck.

Adrienne a few days off work is always a healer :lol: are you planning on testing this month or waiting it out?

Fiona sorry your being messed about :hugs:

Emma I didn't spend at all, OH did :lol: always easier when its someone elses pennies! I did however spend way too much on kyle in h&m the other day.. Got some great stuff for him though.

Just popped on for a quick hello before bed :)

Amy Aww aren't baby lambs adorable!! Hubby was making baaing noises at one and it kept doing it back, was mega cute! Oh well at least you know OPK's do work for you then hun, I have heard a lot of people saying their cycles are slightly different after D&C so maybe that is what's happening with you. Especially if you are usually a 35 day cycle, there's room for late ovulation to come. What I tend to do with hubby is not tell him I want to BD, I just start kissing him etc and get him in the mood. That way they don't feel pressured, they just get caught up in the moment and do the deed without any baby talk. Give it a go hun, fingers crossed it will work :thumbup: x

Arlene Lovely to hear from you hun :hugs: I hope you're getting well paid for the amount of hours they've got you working! That's crazy only getting one day off before the 25th! Still i'm sure your holiday will more than make up for it :) Ooh don't talk to me about washing! I just can't get caught up cause of this damn weather! And my ironing pile is just horrendous. Really need to get on to that soon.

Didn't catch that show but it sounds interesting! I was too busy giving my wii fit a blast. Boy does it knacker you out! Only did 35 mins and I was exhausted :haha: Had to jump in the shower to cool off. I'm sure the more I do it though the easier it will get. :happydance: for Kyle! Hope it goes well again tonight x

Adrienne Glad to hear the knee's a bit better hun, just keep resting it. Yey for being off work till Wednesday! There's nothing like a little beak to recharge your batteries x

Fiona Your not out until the witch arrives! Especially if it's just pink in colour. Will keep my fingers crossed but if you are out don't let it bring you down hun. Keep your head up high and get ready to tackle next month head on. I know you will get your BFP when the timing is right :flower: x

Emma Fab holiday pics hun! I had a nose on Facebook. Looks like you's had a blast :) Got quite a bit on this weekend. Tomorrow two of my best mates are coming through to see me and we're going to go get some lunch, then at night i've got my hairdresser coming round to cut my hair ready for a 30th party i've got on Saturday then on Sunday i'm going out for that meal with ex and his fiancee. And of coruse on Monday it will be back to dreaded work :( I've fair enjoyed being off, really don't want to go back. Suppose the bills wont pay themselves though! x

Right I suppose I best get to my bed ladies, love to you all, talk tomorrow :flower: x

Morning ladies,

Well today was the first day I didn't manage to wake up at like 5am for about 4 days! Shame the alarm went off at 6am for the hubby to go back into work! Why did he think it would be a good idea to go back in today I dont know!

Well I am still in bed with my cats noseying about on here trying to look for answers if I do have a short luteal phase. If af does arrive soon then I will be going to the shop and start taking b6 which apparently helps lengthen your lp. Only time will tell.

Wendypops- Yeah we did have a fun time, just being silly and not responsible as it may be the last chance we get :haha: You have got a hectic weekend planned haven't you!? Well I hope it all goes to plan and just think that with a busy weekend Monday will come so quickly!

Arlene-
Good call! Nothing better than spending someone elses money :haha: less than 2 weeks till your holiday, are you getting excited :happydance:

Well I have a lazy day planned for me today with the oh being out of the way. Think I am going to catch up on some tv and get hugs off my furbabies

Hope you all have a lovely day x

Morning ladies,

Well today was the first day I didn't manage to wake up at like 5am for about 4 days! Shame the alarm went off at 6am for the hubby to go back into work! Why did he think it would be a good idea to go back in today I dont know!

Well I am still in bed with my cats noseying about on here trying to look for answers if I do have a short luteal phase. If af does arrive soon then I will be going to the shop and start taking b6 which apparently helps lengthen your lp. Only time will tell.

Wendypops- Yeah we did have a fun time, just being silly and not responsible as it may be the last chance we get :haha: You have got a hectic weekend planned haven't you!? Well I hope it all goes to plan and just think that with a busy weekend Monday will come so quickly!

Arlene-
Good call! Nothing better than spending someone elses money :haha: less than 2 weeks till your holiday, are you getting excited :happydance:

Well I have a lazy day planned for me today with the oh being out of the way. Think I am going to catch up on some tv and get hugs off my furbabies

Hope you all have a lovely day x

Morning Emma!

I think Sophie was taking stuff to lengthen her LP but I can't remember what it was. Come to think of it where is Sophie?? She's not been on in a while. Hope she's alright. You just enjoy a lazy day, no doubt you'll be stressed with work when you go back. Did you ever hear anything about that other job you were applying for?

Well I'm gonna go have a cuppa and get ready for my friends coming round but OMG have you seen my temperature dip this morning! I have never ever had such a low temperature. Wonder what it means hmmm. Talk to you later :flower: x

Aw wendy you do have a lot on this weekend. Sounds fun :) I'm no good with charts, temps etc but fx'd its good news for you!

Emma how inconsiderate of your hubby to go back to work and wake you up :lol: yeah can't wait 1 week and 4 days. Not that I'm counting! :haha: it'll be great, when I come home from lanzarote. I'll only have 3 shifts at work we're away to haven with some friends and their little girl. Kyle keeps asking if we're going to the beach yet when we see her :lol:

Tonight I think we're going for dinner, then drinks with a few friends :) not too much, up early for work! In work just now on my tea break and totally stressed. I'm fed up having managerial responsibilities on collegues pay. Joys!! OH and kyle are going swimming today.. I'm very jealous. He had another dry night last night :happydance: anyway, back to work x

Well...........after 11days of waiting AF turned up today :( And as if to make it worse she is really heavy & im in agony with cramps!!! GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!! Im really upset that my body played tricks on me like that! But at least I can now move on to next cycle! Turned on my CBFM today for the first time!!!!! And ordered some soft cups too!! FX'd!

Afternoon ladies,

Wendy- It was the plan to relax on my last official days holiday and I managed it... well nearly. I have washed up, done the last lot of washing, tidied the rest of the holiday stuff away and some ironing. I know can't wait for Gavy to get home as I am bored :haha:

Arlene- I know, how rude of him lol, he wasn't happy to be getting up so I sorted his lunch and packed his bag as he got up late and made him a coffee but he cant wait to get home. Where is it you work again? Hope today wasn't too stressfull :hugs: I watched that evil doctor programme today, was quite emotional!

Fiona- Sorry to hear the :witch: arrived. There is nothing worse when you are that late either! I think I am out too! I had a few twinges this morning and have got a bit emotional over tv programmes today! Huge :hugs:

Well I cant wait for tea tonight as we are having fajitas for tea and I love them!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Oh fajitas that sound so good. I haven't eaten yet so everything sounds good lol. But I do love fajitas.

Arlene I hope that evil witch stays away. She is suppose to visit me on Sunday and i'm sure she will.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'll check back in later.

Hello Ladies :flower:

Well this was the last bit of my post i never managed to post but copied and pasted it into a text doc.. Ill post it anyway and go all the way back and catch up yet agn lol.. Bare in mind this is from 8/9th May...

Hope you all had a lovely day... Its been a quiet one for me. Well when i say quiet, i mean i didn't do much.. 3 kids in the house, all having there moments. Brother ans Sister not getting on. :help:

Hey Nat... Nice to see you hun, i wish you would come over more often, don't feel way just bcos your pregnant. It's nice to have another pregnant lady on here. It's nice to hear about you and how things are for you, so we can all look forward to that too... As for your ticker & avatar it doesn't upset, its lovely to see hun. Please don't feel that way! I hope you and beanie are doing well. No doubt your still working very hard. How has things been so far for you as a pregnant lady? Oh GL for your frist scan hun and hope you get the apartment too :hugs:

Wendy What is going on with your body hun, i'd like to know too and its not my body lol... I bet the doc has spotted something, you must be going out your mind thinking. There has to be a reason for no :witch: for so long. Now your having spotting. It seems like it is trying to start but not quite managing it. Plz ring your docs and request you own doc to call you bk urgent. You are right if it was serious doc would have made an urgent appt... Call and Don't take no for an answer hun!!!!
As for your chart OMG... What the hell is that all about...You must be going out your mind..

Shona Hey hun... I hope your well. Sounds like a nice evening, you do need to get out from time to time. I know i could do with a night out away from this crazy life at the mo..

Amy Hello hunni.. I hope you are well.. I hope you get your + OPK soon.. Fx for this cycle hun and lots of :dust: your way..
Sounds laike a waste of time to me too.. This is why they invent all this technology lol so it makes our life easier.. I'm sure you will know where you are with work soon..

Adrienne Awe you are so lovely...Awe the 2ww.. I so hope this is your month hunni.. :happydance: For the 3 days home.. I don't know how you do it. I couldn't be away from home... How will you cope when you have your lil baby on board? lots of :dust: hun

Naomi Awe thx hun.. I'm cool, just plodding along.. Love you wedding pic hun.. How lovely do you look.. Here is to June being your month hunni..:hugs:

Hiya all you lovely Ladies :flower: its me again!!!! I just decided i'm not going to go over all past post, there is too much to read, my head just cnt take it all in, ill just reply the best i can. I'm sorry ladies.

First of all i have to say i am sooooooo sorry lovely Wendy... I cannot believe i missed your birthday. I feel awful hunni... I'm sending you these lovely :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: & massive :hugs: lady.. and a late HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
Some friend i am, i'm terrible.

To Be completely honest with you ladies I'm finding it hard to cope, and keep up with the drama, problems, and day to day life.....Our whole life has been turned upside down and i mean completely... i don't know where i am with things at all anymore. i can say its so hard and shocking the things i'm seeing and hearing... The stress level is way to much. So much has happened in such a tiny space of time, no one knows how to deal with it all... I'm the one trying to just deal with it and help move forward, but others are not. I feel for Bex massively she is only 12. I just wish i could change things for her, i really do. I hate the thought of her being upset, hurt and angry. Soz for going on I'm at a loss. Anyways Move on Leanne........

Emma Hello Hunni.. OOOh nice to see you bk.. Not that i have been on here much lol.. Awe the great sperm race is really educational lol, it really helps fill you in. Its amazing what our body does..
I have to agree with you, none of this is good. My relationship is very strained now, due to OH attitude towards all this that has happened. I'm shocked at it all tbh. The way things look i don't even want another baby, i have seen way too much for my liking and don't feel going down that road like this is good for me. I'm so confused about everything. I'm heartbroken with everything. Even more so Poor Bex.
As for your chart hunni, looks like you could have ov'd on cd21.. last month it was cd 23, this month you dont have crosshairs..
fx for you though hun..

Your Holiday sounded fab, i really could do with a nice relaxing holiday, away from the drama and upset around me. I bet you have a nice tan.. I wonder if it is as nice as mine :rofl: uk sun has been great for my complexion lol...

Shona Hey Shona, Thanks hun! How is things with you?? I do hope you are feeling better now and more positive... Going back to your Question, Bex is 12.. I don't have a problem with Bex at all, me and her get on great. Shes not perfect but what kid is, they all have there moments, i can deal with that..Its the way she is feeling that is really hurting me. Plus the massive wedge between her little brother (9) who she only met a few weeks ago. She is very jealous of him (cos he lives with there mum) and visa versa.. ( she was brought up with my OH Parents since a baby.. long story that too) OH only started contacted wiv Bex Xmas just gone ( he dont get on with his parents (long story agn).. Bex Mum OH Ex only seen her for the first time a few weeks ago since she was little as she isnt interested in her just her son she has with her .. Its massive, and a mess dnt really want to go into it all, But put it this way, Bex had to choose between her grandparents, or her dad.. that is bad.. after 12 years They cut all ties with her bcos she wanted to be in her dads life ... so hence the reason she is with us, she has known her dad since xmas and they clash like f*cK too..

Rachael Hey Girl... Hows you? Awe bless your poor little kitten. Its not nice, or easy losing one. i know how hard it is. We have lost 1 pup from each little we had, it was heartbreaking. Glad all the others are doing well though. I'm sorry the ugly :witch: has come.. Fx for nx Month hunni.. Now you and OH are living together it will happen..:hugs:

Wendy Hello Hunni.. Agn I am sooo sorry...
I feel so bad you don't understand.. I'm Glad you have a lovely day though, sounded like you had fun. You Ex hubby and his fiancee sound like you are all getting on great, which is nice. Things will be easier now things are smooth agn. Just don't let your guard down too much hun... As for the :witch: she really is playing around with you. I'd be in a nut house by now. You are one strong amazing lady. Not long now till your Doc appt.. Its Monday isnt it?

Afm Hun i will be taking a back seat in all this bcos my head and heart are not working together at the mo. I need to focus on the moment. TTC is not on my list. My life is way too messed up with OH, n the way he is, then poor bex too. Allot has happened and been said, which is very deep scaring things. I need to work on what i want and where i want to go from here.

Adrienne Hey Hunni.. I hope you are well How is your knee?. Looks like testing time for you.. When are you testing, if you are going to? I have everything crossed For you hun...:hugs:

Amy Hi Hun.. What time in teh day are you doing OPK's? Don't reply to heavy on it hun as sometimes it can give a false negative.. Are you still BD every other day? Keep your chin up lady the only way is to keep your PMA.

Fiona Hey Girl, I hope you are well...yes i agree with Wendy You should post a pic of ur puppy.. I love puppies too.. I'm so sorry the ugly :witch: come. PMA though hun, there is this cycle to think about now.. U gotta keep going.. Fx for your :bfp: this month.:hugs:

Arlene Hello Hun.. I hope you and Kyle are both well.. Wow another lucky lady off on her Hols.. Awe Bless Little Kyle.. bedtime pull ups gone.. this is the time now, where he will shoot up and become a big big boy.. Time flys hun.. My son is 11 this year. Where has the time gone.:flower:

Well i tried to read as much as i can, sorry for missing ppl out, i think i have.. I'm tired just couldnt face reading all the pages... On a plus note i got my Brand new iphone 4 in white... it is absolutely gorgeous... I have also been reading Kerry Katona's autobiography.. I really like kerry, she is true to who she is, money never changed her.. after reading the book, she had a hard life too.. I hope she brings out another, id like to read the facts on the Mark&drug situation..

Nothing else to report .. Missing you all sooo much..

:hug:

Lea, always good to hear from you. Sorry you are having such a rough time of it. I hope you and your family find peace real soon. AFM the knee is getting better, it always helps to keep off of it. The witch is suppose to show her ugly face on Sunday and I suspect that she will. If she doesn't I'm gonna wait til Tuesday before I test. She teased me last month and came two days late she also did that to me in December so if she doesn't show by Tuesday we might have to do sometesting.

Fiona sorry to hear the witch came :( sending huge :hugs: your way. Fx'd its your month next cycle :)

Emma how were your fajitas? We went out to a local restuarant and I had fajitas, I could only eat one, was very stuffed!

Lea lovely to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear its still very unsettled with you and your family. :hugs: that it all gets better soon. I got very emotional when he woke up and hadn't pee'd the bed I must admit.. he's such a big boy already, too quick your right!

Adrienne fx'd AF stays away from you :)

Off to work again ladies! Enjoy your weekends :)

Morning all!
The sun is shining but I seem to be feeling really low...not sure why.

Glad to have you back Emma, hope you had a lovely time:flower:

O wendy, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday!! A belated Happy Birthday to you, hope you had a lovely day!

Fiona, I'm so sorry the :witch: got you, how annoying that she played tricks on you. Here's hoping that next month will be our month!!

O lea, what a time of it you are having at the moment! Don't blame you for finding things a bit difficult and not having any energy, you know where we are if you need us. I think it's such a lovely thing that you have done for Bex.

Hey Nat :flower:How are things going??

Hope your Oh and Kyle enjoyed their swimming yesterday arlene :hugs: Sounds like he is really growing up :flower:

well my foot feels a little better but still can't jog on it, tried the wii fit but that didn't help it either :dohh:

Enjoy the sunshine everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->