The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

:wave: Naomi! 7 days past 7 more to go! That's the best way, stay busy until day AF is due and it will fly by! Ooh where was the trip? Don't think I could handle a trip out with so many kiddies lol. Saying that I know if I had lots of money I would love to be a stay at home Mum to about 6 kids. Wont ever happen but I always thought how lovely Xmas etc would be with so many kiddies around x

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all ok. I have been in a bit of a wierd mood today as I still dont think its real. I woke up at 4am this morning after getting really bad stomach pains like period pains and was panicing it was a mc. I have had no blood so its classed as being "normal" but still freaked me out a little.

The midwifes appointment was an anti climax. She just talked to me about things I already new and she took a urine sample to make sure I had no protein etc in it but I have to wait for some forms to come through before I have my first proper appointment.

So overall nothing happening here and paranoia has set in that something is going to go wrong :cry:

Hey hunni...

I was just on to have a quick look due today being HELL!!! i dont have time to read all posts yet, but i will catch up. I just wanted to post this to you em hunni...
Wendy hun too, if you moved when you took your temp, or a window or anything was different to any other day of your temp take then it will effect it.. also layers of clothing being more or less than before.. Stick with the high one for now hunni.. Dont stress...:hugs:

Please keep your head up hun, i had really really bad cramping and shooting pain in very early preg, just think about all the chages that are going on right now, thats all it is... As long as you see no Blood everything is normal.. Massive hugs hun...:hugs: you know where i am if you need to chat, text me anytime, or ask my any questions about my pregnancy.. feel free.. Anything you want to know~!! I'm here for you....:hugs: :flower:

Thanks Wendy, we went to a farm and went on a tractor ride and watched a cow being milked, the kids loved it, but I was exhausted by the time we got back on the coach and had half my class sound asleep on the way back to school!! Me, 2 if I had the money I would be a stay at home mum with at least 4 kids, my mum has a big family and I would love that but don' see it happening!!
I'm trying to convince Adam that I want to start temping and using cbfm next month, I've had absolutely no symptoms so far this month apart from continuously sore and sensitive boobs, which could be anything lol:dohh: so I've convinced myself that this month isn't my month and waiting for af to arrive so I can get on with next month!
Someone I used to go to school with had a baby this morning so although I'm happy for her my mood has taken a nose dive :cry:
ooo sabrina has af shown up yet? Hopefully the :witch: hasn't got you and you get a :bfp:
Hope you and little beanie are well Emma and you've taken the advice on here and relaxed a little, think I will be a worrier too!!
Wendy I know how you feel about exercise, I job for a mile to a mile and a half for 30 mins at least 3 times a week and I ache like anything after and I haven't lost a pound!!! Think it must be harder for some ladies than others, I'm sure if we stick at it it will eventually work, maybe it doesn't help that I love food and eat quite big dinners:dohh:
Hope everyone is OK, I'm off to the cinema tonight to see the new Pirates of the Carribean film so looking forward to that!

Wendy - sorry to hear abour your temps. :hugs: I hope you're relaxing this weekend.

Emma - Hope you're feeling better. Try to relax a bit hun.
I know it's gonna be hard though - when I get a BFP, I'll
definitely be a wreck with every cramp or twinge. Hope you're
having a nice, restful, weekend.

Rachel - awesome about your interview - good luck!!

AFM - All my symptoms that I had Wed and Thurs morning have gone straight out the window. I woke up Friday morning with absolutely nothing. No pains, no nausea. I felt so down, cause I for sure thought I was out. Have a bit of a headache right now, and tried to nap, but that didn't work out well. I'll prob go to bed early tonight, as it's been the past couple nights. If AF comes on time, she's due tomorrow I guess. We'll see what happens. I don't feel like it's gonna come though. I've been having minor cramping today too, but not at all like pre-AF cramps. And basically no PMS either.

Work's been crazy. It was month-end, so all the paperwork and such needed to be cleaned up before we could close the books. I swear, I was so frustrated Friday afternoon I wanted to scream. The lack of communication in our company is incredible. 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave, I figured out something I didn't do, because no one told me about it. It was fantastic.

But I'm enjoying my 3 day weekend right now. Gonna get some things done around the house and relax. Making some rhubarb muffins in a bit for our dessert tonight, and homemade macaroni n cheese for dinner. Yummm!

:wave: all! Hope everyone's had a lovely Saturday, mines has been pretty lazy to be honest! My sky box was nearing full so I spent the day catching up on some tv while hubby was at work, then had dinner and watched some more tv with him then my work out on the wii and a shower and bed. Hope everyone else had a more exciting day than me lol.

Lea Thanks hun, I made sure I took my temp properly this morning! Lay as still as I could and got another high temp so it really is looking like ovulation! :happydance: Saying that though I have so much slippery cm it's unreal :shrug: Guess I just have to wait and see if AF turns up in a couple of weeks time to know for sure if it was ovulation or not. Hope you're well anyway hunnie, hate that you're going throug such a rough time :hugs: x

Naomi Oh yeah hun deffo start temping next month (if no BFP of course!) and put up your link, I love stalking others charts cause i'm getting quite good at reading them now! I can't wait to use my CBFM again, hopefully I did ovulate and i'll get a period so I can use it next month. Aww hun I know it's gutting when those around us have babies when we are trying so hard :hugs: I had someone ask me on Facebook today if I wasn't having a baby yet :cry: I just made an excuse and said I was busy doing up the house and a baby would come afterwards. Don't want to tell people we are trying, especially when I don't know what my bodies up to.

What did you think of Pirates of the Carribean? I really enjoyed it! Didn't think I would as much seen as most of the main characters weren't in it but I really did like it. And i have a wee crush on Jack Sparrow :blush: haha x

Amy Symptoms come and go hun, even if you were pregnant I doubt you would have them continously. I'm really praying you get your BFP and the ugly witch doesn't show tomorrow :flower: Rhubarb muffins?? :wacko: that sounds weird! haha. I've got rhubarb growing in my garden but i've no idea what to do with it so it can just stay there lol. I do quite like rhubarb crumble but never tried to make it myself. Should maybe give it a bash some time! Well you enjoy your 3 day break, you deserve it after all the work you've been doing lately x

How's is everyone else doing? Well I hope. Right I best get myself off to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow :flower: x

ooo wendy, jack sparrow is yummy!!!:blush: i sat cooing over johnny depp and hubby sat eyeing up penelope cruz!!! was a good film though, I enjoyed it!
well the itch to take a test has started, with around 4 days to go, knowing me I'll use my last test tomorrow morning even though I have promised myself that I will only test if I am late, its so hard!!:dohh:
ooo amy 13dpo, any news?? got everything crossed for you hun sending :dust:
well today I am off to pick out a sink and taps and then chill. Tried to go for a jog but just have no energy at all, even with 2 good nights sleep I feel so drained:nope:

Hello ladies, just popped on the computer to check in online for flying home and had a few minutes left! glad to see everyone is doing well. Emma :hugs: its normal to have cramps, as long as its not accompanied with bleeding you dont have anything to worry about :) I tested before coming here, BFN.. now im 2 days late and praying this is it :)

Sorry girls, promise a proper reply when im home. I´ve got some nasty prikly heat so trying not to get too much sun today to let it calm down. Proving difficult due to the clear blue skys and touching 50 degree I must say :dohh:

Wendy - so the rhubarb muffins didn't happen. I realized I didn't have any brown sugar. Whoops! You can make rhubarb sauce with it. It's just like applesauce, but since rhubarb is slightly sour, it's got that bitter taste. But you can add sugar to it to make it as sweet as you want. It's soo good. That's usually all I do with the rhubarb we get from DH's parents.

Naomi - no news yet. thanks hun. I'm testing tomorrow morning. as much as I'm scared to, I have to do it. I know I'm gonna be devastated if I see a BFN, which is one reason why I haven't tested yet. You're 9 DPO!? Have
you been feeling anything yet? FXed for you!

Arlene - FXed for you! I hope this it it!!!!

AFM - I've still been having those cramps. Sometimes they are painful, sometimes not. Last night, while laying on the couch, it felt like a sharp, stabbing pain, but it only last a few seconds. Still tired and going to bed early. Fell asleep before 9 last night, watching a movie. And was up at 7 this morning.

Hey amy, well not really, feeling really run down and have a lack of energy but I think that is work rather than anything lovely, and have had slightly sore boobs for the last few days but again I don't think that is anything to be excited about!! Fingers crossed for you though:hugs:
oo arlene, 2 days late is a good sign! let us know, got everything crossed for you!

Evening all! Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend. Well ladies, I'm more confused than ever! Fertility Friend thinks I ovulated six days ago, and looking at my temps it looks like I did! They are usually crazy all over the place but they have stayed high. But today i've had minor cramps and felt sick, I've just been to the toilet and i'm bleeding :dohh: Just watery blood but deffo there with a little bit on my pad. It looks like it's drying up already after two wipes but still i'm so confused! I really thought I had ovulated. Hubby thought it could be implantation bleeding but at 6dpo I shouldn't be having any symptoms or blood yet should I? My body is just a nightmare! Anyway, on to you lovely ladies:-

Naomi Aww hun I know, it's so hard not testing! If you really have to just go for it but please don't feel down if it's a BFN. It's still early :hugs: I'm having a night off of exercising too, it's not good to do it every night anyway, we deserve a break every now and then! x

Arlene It's so lovely having you back hun, i've missed you :hugs: And I am so super excited that your AF didn't come when you were on holiday!! Get testing lady!! I can't wait to hear the result :flower: x

Amy Mmm that sounds quite nice, but if you have to add sugar i'm best avoiding it when i'm dieting :haha: Ooh your testing tomorrow too! How exciting! I really hope this is it for you hun, you deserve it :flower: x

To all you other lovely ladies I hope you are well, and come back soon :hugs: x

Right I'm off to bed, wonder what my temp will show tomorrow. Surely if this was AF my temps would be low. hmm, confused.com! Can't wait to hear tests results tomorrow good luck ladies :flower: x

Morning Ladies,

In answer to your Questions Wendy - af started showing late last night and a little this morning so she here's and I'm on a new cycle. It was 3-4 days later than it should be but never mind. Will get a ticker done at some point now I know where I am

Morning ladies ..

Well .. what you've all been waiting for ..

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMAG0141.jpg

OMG Amy!! Congratulations!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am so so happy for you hun :) You must be over the moon! I knew you were having too many symptoms for it to be a no. Bet your hubby is thrilled! x

Sabrina Sorry the nasty witch showed her face for you but onwards and upwards! It's the start of a new cycle and with some PMA i'm sure you will be next in line for a BFP! x

Woohoo congrats Tweak! We've had a real epidemic around here lately - in a fabulous way!

Sabrina, as I said on the other thread I'm sorry about AF, even if you were expecting her.

Thanks Wendy! I'm praying this one sticks - but I've had such good feelings about this one already. I just hope I'm right. I think the fact I'm due on DH's birthday, it was like a sign.

Oh, and he doesn't know yet. He's at work this morning. Now to find a way to tell him. I was gonna just ask him how he'd like to share his 30th birthday next year. And when he says why, show him the test. I would like to do something else, but it's way too hot today, and I don't feel like going out.

Thanks Nat!!

Nat It's lovely to see you on here hun! How are you keeping? Hope you and your wee bubba are well :hugs: x

Amy Aww how fab is it that you will be due on hubby's bday! That's got to be the most exciting part right now, how to tell your hubby! I already know in my head how I will tell mine when my time comes. Can't wait for that day! Let us know his reaction later :flower: Arrgghh, I'm honestly so thrilled for you. There's nothing like BFP news to brighten your day x

I have a bad cold but otherwise well, and so is Megapixel as far as I can tell. :)

Nat Aww that's good. I can't believe you are nearly ten weeks already! How quick has that gone! Hope you're resting up and being looked after :flower: x

Yeah it's crazy how quickly time flies! Nearly 1/4 done!

Congratulations Amy, I knew it would be x

I promise I will be back on once I get back from sisters x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back