The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

:hi:

What have I missed? How are you all? I cant get the banner on mine as not

enough room :( Sabrina wow your here :happydance: I so missed you!

I will have to read back if I get a spare fortnight :haha: Thank you for all yur

well wishes and checking up on me :kiss: Congrats any :bfp: I missed!

xxx

:wave: Shona! Good to see you on here hun :flower: And yey you've started temping! A new chart for me to stalk lol. I wouldn't bother trying to read right back, you will be here till Christmas! :haha: So you're around ovulation time? get that bding in! x

:wave: Shona! Good to see you on here hun :flower: And yey you've started temping! A new chart for me to stalk lol. I wouldn't bother trying to read right back, you will be here till Christmas! :haha: So you're around ovulation time? get that bding in! x

:hugs: Thanks hun.... yep got my peak last night and on monitor this morning :) You will know more than me about my chart so any advice through the month is appreaciated :thumbup: Cant believe Emma is friggin pregnant! How are you hun? Have to go shopping and then work speak soon

Just realised congrats Emma!

xxx

Morning Ladies.... :flower:

I cannot help myself can i... Lots to catch up on Agn...

Emma Hey Hunni I hope you are well... :flower: and your taking things easy! Tut :dohh: u didn't have a mask on, that is NOT good..... & Naughty Gavin too. I hope he is going to start taking over things like that.... Naught Naughty...
Hey nothing is going to keep me away hun, you ladies are very dear to me, you and Wendy should know that by now! As for being paranoid, if you ever want to compare notes or anything you know my number as i said before. I'm here for you anytime.. Its natural to worry, your only human hun..:hugs: Once you see baby in a few weeks things will seem a whole lot better.

Wendy Hey Hunni.... Ooh I really do hope you have Ov'd. Wouldn't that be brill to find out your preg after all this time waiting for af. I have EVERYTHING crossed for you..:flower: :rofl: @ :sex: marathon!! so you'd prefer Wham bam thank you mam :haha:

Hospital appointment tomoz :happydance:. When they are doing your scan hun, just ask them what there personal opinion is, that's what i did.. They will be able to tell you if they can see anything.

I know if you could fix things for me hun you would! Its a shame we didn't go FS appt but things at the time were REALLY bad ( we wasn't talking ).. My Oh is gutted now and wishes we did.
So much has happened if i'd told you the full story, you'd be shocked. Long story short. OH moved out and left Bex with me bcos ( hed had enough of her) i chose to believe his daughter was an innocent child, not the evil person he could see she was.. I couldn't believe his words, and how he could dislike a child. I contacted Social services and they asked me if i could care for Bex..

Her mum, dad, grandparents don't want to know her bcos of the things she does.. Its allot to take in i know!! ( that is how bad it is) I've been working with social services to try and sort things out, but now i'm feeling like all the other adults... I have finally seen what all the other adults have seen, and i'm shocked, but also gutted... My good nature has just been taken for granted and my little boy has been affected by all this, he just wants his life back, he said to me "mum she has ruined our life, i don't want her to be here anymore". My son has to come first. I gave up on my 9 year relationship over an evil child... i never thought id say that, but omg shes bad, not naughty i could deal with that, it a smart, underhand bad, she is always plotting!!!!! I have told social services about everything and helpfully it will be sorted today,
I just cant deal with how evil she can be, and the things she says and does! I need my life back, my little boy does too, Not to be black mailed by another child or taught vulgar things she is way way to advanced for 12 ... oh the list is endless trust me......

Me and OH are talking about things and hopefully we will sort them, hopefully one day it will be ok. We cannot let a child we have known for 5 months come in and shred our whole life in such a short space of time.
I've never known a child to be so spiteful, evil and to play so many people off each other, and wish her own brother dead....i was the only one that didnt see how bad she was. i was taking in and pushed my OH away bcos of her, i though she was an innocent child, how wrong could i have been....one i thought was sweet and innocent.... :growlmad: I'm so angry at her and myself for being taken in... I cannot help this child, she needs help (professional) before she really does hurt someone that is irreversible.
Please dont think bad of me, i tried everything to help her, she just played me, messed with my head and shown her true colours after she ruined me and her dad, she is soooo many different people its scary.:shrug: i just dont know.. This child has had a really good life, lovely home, stability, 2 holidays a year, her own horse what went wrong? no one knows....

Amy Hey Hun...:happydance: for your :bfp: that is brill news. Your symptoms were defo a good sign. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months hun.. Fx everything goes nice and smooth for you and hubby..:flower:

Rachael Hey Hun... Awe thanks!:flower: Oh im glad to her the sinusitis is clearing up. GOOD LUCK for your interview hun...:hugs: I got a baymad thermometer too :haha:

Naomi Hey Hun... Hope you are well.. Awe how cute, school trips are hard work with little kids. I would love a big family. One of my sisters has 6 kids and she is on her own with them, just how she like it lol... Xmas is amazing there though. all them kids. All the kids are well looked after, all really good, helpful, thoughtful, its cute how they are help each other. I would like to know how my sister has white floors in her house with 6 kids and it stays clean lol.. Id love a big family!
I have everything crossed for you hunni...:flower:

Sabrina . Hey Hun.. Hope you are well. I am so sorry the ugly :witch: got you. Fx for this cycle hun.. Well done on losing a stone. That is fantastic.:flower:

I have read through a few pages quickly, ill catch up on the rest shortly... soz for all i have missed out, i only got upto 29th, i have had a quick glance and recent, but i will finish catching up later...

Hope you are all well ladies!!!!

Wendy af is just normal flow but it seems every time I eat I end up with cramps within half an hour. Just taking painkillers and Rennies to ease it enough to get through the day.

Shona Ooh what monitor are you using, CBFM? You're going to get on so much better knowing when you're ovulating. If you've just ovulated you should see your temps starting to raise in the next few days. I love taking ma temp in the morning and seeing where my chart is going to go! Hopefully this will be our month hun :flower: x

Lea Of course I don't think bad of you hun :hugs: you've been through the mill with it all! Yeah Bex has had a privileged upbringing but it sounds like that may be her problem! Think she's been a bit too spoiled and used to getting her own way. I agree, she needs professional help hun, as much as you have tried she's not your child and it's not your burden. I think your OH was wrong to leave you with her like that, it's his child. But hopefully once Bex is back where she needs to be the two of you's can work things out. You are right, your child has to come first. Hopefully by the time your next FS Appoitnment comes around you's will be getting on better and can go and see what they have to say :flower: x

Well I gotta dash back to work, I do have more to say but i've ran out of time so will be back later! :flower: x

omg congrats emma :) im so sorry i have not been on have been having a hard time in the next 3 months i will be getting 3 operations :( i am having a lap and dye next wednesday the 8th of june :( to see if i have endometriosis and to see why i am not getting pregnant. i hope all u ladies are ok i am so sorry i have not been on. i was ment to go for bloods day 21 but it's day 24 tomorow can i still get them done??? i don't ovulate until day 17 to 21 i ovulate late normally. anyway if anyone could answer that question that would be great :) how the hell are u wendy and lea?? pinky i am over the moon for u how far are u gone?? xxxxxxxxx

Afternoon ladies,

Wow, everyone has come back today :yipee: :yipee: :wave: ladies. We have missed you all :hugs:

Sophie, Thanks hun. I am 6 weeks at the minute. Not too far along and don't believe it yet! Aw bless you, 3 ops in 3 months is rough. Hope you and the oh are getting along ok. I realised I ovulated late and only had a 9 day luteal phase and took a high dosage of vitamin B complex to help. As long as you have a 10 day lp then tere is enough time for the little bean to implant. Hope your operations go well :hugs:

Wendy, We are so naughty :devil: for coming on here at work :haha: What time is your appointment tomorrow?

Sabrina, Hope you have a hot water bottle :hugs:

Lea, :wave: hun. So sorry to hear what you have been through with Bex. I agree that she need proffessional help!! Hope things start getting better for you and the oh :hugs: I am taking it easier than I would be but I am not the sort of person that can sit still. I am getting a new carpet for the babies room this weekend :happydance:

Shona, Thanks hun :hugs: ooh are you using a CBFM?? Hope you are doing well :flower:

Anyway, back to work for a bit :haha:

sheww very tired today ughhhhh.. i hae a headache today n stil frequent urinating and hunger n constipation this morning all good signs of being pg, but who knows what my body is doin right now lol.....

Right, i've sneaked back on lol. Where was I?

Lea Yep hospital appointment tomorrow, i'm so nervous! I feel really positive about where things are going though. Have you had a look at my chart? It's looking good! I take it the ugly witch has showed her face with you? How's the English work going? Really hope things calm down soon for you hun :hugs: x

Sabrina I've never heard of that hun, I always get cramps with AF but not brought on by food. You make sure you get plenty of rest when you get home :flower: Are you still going to the Zumba every week? x

Sophie Hey hun! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondered where you were. I'm so sorry your having such a rough time. What are the operations for? I know the lap and dye wont be much fun but it's worth it to know what's going on hun. Hopefully when you are diagnosed correctly you can get what help you need. I'm not sure about the bloods, I would give your doctors a ring and just check. I'm at the hospital tomorrow for a scan and an internal camera thing to see what's going on with me, hope we both get answers soon :hugs: x

Rachael How did the interview go today hun? Hope it went well :flower: x

Emma Hello fellow skiver! :haha: Not till 6pm at night, didn't even know the hospital ran tests at that time! I'm so hoping I get a BFP this month though, I'm loving how my chart is looking so far! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up though :dohh: x

Brandy Very good signs, take a test hun! There's no harm :flower: x

Right, I suppose I best get on with my work. Got a letter from doctors at lunch saying i'm due a smear, great! As if I don't have enough going on down there lol. So going for it Wednesday next week. Suppose i'm better to get it done while i'm getting these other tests. Right speak to you all later x

Wow Wendypops, I have just had a look at your chart and it is going high isn't it!! Fingers crossed for you hunni :hugs:

Sophie, if no one answered (I don't think so, though I just skimmed) 21 day bloods are misleading. They assume a normal 28 day cycle with ovulation on CD14, so technically should be done on 7dpo. Some doctors still order them for CD21 no matter the cycle and then cause unnecessary worry when the results are abnormal (duh when some people haven't even ovulated yet on a normal to them cycle!)

So if you know when you ovulated try to go in 7 days later. If you don't know when you ovulated just go in today.

HTH

Right, i've sneaked back on lol. Where was I?

Lea Yep hospital appointment tomorrow, i'm so nervous! I feel really positive about where things are going though. Have you had a look at my chart? It's looking good! I take it the ugly witch has showed her face with you? How's the English work going? Really hope things calm down soon for you hun :hugs: x

Sabrina I've never heard of that hun, I always get cramps with AF but not brought on by food. You make sure you get plenty of rest when you get home :flower: Are you still going to the Zumba every week? x

Sophie Hey hun! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondered where you were. I'm so sorry your having such a rough time. What are the operations for? I know the lap and dye wont be much fun but it's worth it to know what's going on hun. Hopefully when you are diagnosed correctly you can get what help you need. I'm not sure about the bloods, I would give your doctors a ring and just check. I'm at the hospital tomorrow for a scan and an internal camera thing to see what's going on with me, hope we both get answers soon :hugs: x

Rachael How did the interview go today hun? Hope it went well :flower: x

Emma Hello fellow skiver! :haha: Not till 6pm at night, didn't even know the hospital ran tests at that time! I'm so hoping I get a BFP this month though, I'm loving how my chart is looking so far! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up though :dohh: x

Brandy Very good signs, take a test hun! There's no harm :flower: x

Right, I suppose I best get on with my work. Got a letter from doctors at lunch saying i'm due a smear, great! As if I don't have enough going on down there lol. So going for it Wednesday next week. Suppose i'm better to get it done while i'm getting these other tests. Right speak to you all later x

my hubby is making me wait until friday to test:( he says a lil longer wait should show better !!! but i wanna poas so bad lol.. its killing me ughhhh

Morning ladies.

Congratulations Amy!

Lea - I hope things settle down soon. It certainly does seem like Bex is one heck of a piece of work :hugs:

Wendy - my interview is this morning, and I'm so nervous!

Hope everyone else is doing well?

AFM - 3dpo today, so back in the 2ww. I'm getting my BFP this month! Well a girl can dream, right?!

Morning ladies! I have now got internet in Turkey! Yay!:thumbup:

Have'nt been on for a good few days, hope everyone is ok.

I finally had my peak on CBFM yesterday ( cd15 ), i just turned it on to test this morning and it hasn't asked for a test. It just says peak again. Is this normal?
Do i need to test again this cycle?:wacko:

um ladies I would like to show you this...
it looks darker to the eye but it's definitely there

Attachments

• P1010455.jpg
    P1010455.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
I can see it on my iPod without enlarging! Congrats! What a lucky month this is! Lots of January/February babies around here!

Wow, Congratulations Naomi!! :happydance: The good luck is definitely spreading :hugs: so happy for you :hugs: :wohoo: :yipee:

Morning all! Will have to try and make this a quick one as not having a lunch break today, working through so I can finish up early for hospital.

Nat I know that info you gave about CD21 bloods was for Sophie but thanks for that! I also need to get them done when AF arrives so I might have a chat to my doctor about it cause I don't think i'm a normal 14 day ovulator! x

Brandy Aww I know hun the waiting is horrible! Your Hubby probably just wants to make sure you are late. Roll on Friday! x

Emma Yeah my temps are looking fab but I really stupidly took a test this morning and got a BFN. Why did I go and test when I'm only 9dpo?! I know it's more than likely too early but it's really crashed my hopes for this month :( Never mind x

Rachael I knew your interview was Wednesday and I had a silly moment yesterday when I thought it was Wednesday! lol. Really hope it went well for you hun. Ahh your joining me in the 2ww! Hope we can both do it this month :) x

Charlie Hey hun! Hope you are having a fab holiday! What you like sneeking on here while you are away :haha: Yey for the peak!! The CBFM is set up so you automatically get two peaks so it's normal for it not to ask you to test. Get bding lady! x

Naomi Congratulations hunnie!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Did I not tell you not to count yourself out?? I am so so happy for you! You must be on cloud 9 x

Adrienne Hope your knee appointment went well hun :flower: x

Well best dash on with work, I will be back on later after I've been to the hospital x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->