The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Wendy :haha: My sky box is the same, Full!!! I love catching up on everything. I watched that film called The blind side yesterday.. It was so sad/happy!

Good Girl, Stay nice and still for your temp now. :rofl: Mine had been high and took a nose dive today, so :witch: is coming. I wouldn't mind, i have had the most fantastic preg symptoms and this kick has woken me up.. Oh I hate wanting a baby sooo much. Its heart breaking! But I have plenty of things to keep me busy so i'm fine about it...

I just read about your little bleeding 6dpo, omg hun that could be IB :happydance: i have everything crossed for you. Yes hun Implantation can happen any time from 6-12 DPO they say. I have just looked at your chart, its looking really good Mrs....:dust:

Britans got talent!!! I love it.. How lovely is your Ex-hubby, that is really nice. Awe bless hubby, i'm sure you will both be happy soon once that :bfp: comes... :haha: i always come on and have a look hun, whether i get time to post, that is another story....
All you ever do is skive at work tut tut!!! you are naughty....

As for my OH hun, if you was here you'd understand why he did what he did. Social services didn't give him a choice, bcos he is her birth dad they said well you can just have her if her grandparents don't want her. He has known her 5 months, then all the things she done, he just couldn't take it anymore, he has allot on his plate at the mo, them all of a sudden he was responsible for bex..There is allot more to it... His parents are very very strict hun, i wouldn say she was spoilt. I have had drama today with social services so i have to take it a next level now and take her back myself and leave her there... I have no choice...

Nat Hey nice to see you on here.. Hope you are well & lil :baby:... Have you had a scan yet?

Amy Like i said before hun, i am so happy for you. Its nice to see the :bfp: coming in now... Wendy is next :winkwink: How cute is that, baby is due on OH Birthday.. Sorry to say though hun, more than likely :baby: will come late, first tend to go overdue... Its nice to know we all found out before Your OH did...:hugs:

Emma Oh No this is just the beginning, Gavins Mum will have everything for :baby: before you know it lol! Awe it is so sweet though. You really need to take it easy hun.. Will you RELAX . I bet everyone is sooooo happy for you both.. I wish you all the best.. I also cannot wait to see ur first scan..:hugs:

:wave: Brandy.. Its nice to have newbies come over to us.. I am sorry for your loss hun...:hugs: My Son is called Jaydan, he is nearly 11 now... I love that name, id never heard it before i had my son....I personally don't think that was your Af either. I would advise you to wait a short while, your body has been through allot hun, its best to wait a month min before you try agn, your body needs to recover.

I would advise you to temp also, we will all help you with it... let us know and we can post all the info and where to start with it..
As for your cycle, you need to wait for your proper Af to come before you can count it as cd1... When you was last at the docs, did they check all your levels had gone back down to normal? We tend to pick up every little feeling as pass them off as preg signs, try and think positive, but don't read to much into things as it could be just your body hun.. I wish you the best, and hope you do get your :bfp: agn..:hugs:

Amy Awe Bless.. Id be very upset if my OH was like that. I'd find it hard to take in.. Men!!! Yes Mrs you tell them, just tell them how worried you are, get them to check everything is where it should be.:flower: You need to get as much rest now too lady, take things easy and let your body do the work...

Adrienne Hey Hun.. Yay for the break, you work so hard lady you deserve a little time off. Wow FS friday, time really does fly! How is your knee doing hun? I hope some of that dust comes to us all too hun...

Naomi Good for you girl, your not so disappointed when you don't test early. I have everything crossed your you all...:hugs:

Sabrina I'm Sorry your feeling rough today, I hope you feel better soon. I hate the first 2 days of the :witch: she really makes me feel like crap Massive :hugs: Hun.

Shona :wave: Stranger.... Nice to see you here agn.. You have been a stranger!!! I hope things are better though...

Sophie :happydance: Hello Hunni........ I have so missed you!!!:flower: Awe it sounds like things are still crazy for you hun.. 3 Op's.. I Hope you get the break you deserve soon, i wish i could make it all better for you hun i really do...:hugs: We will all get there soon i promise we will..... You need to keep coming and seeing us, we can help you though this stressful time... We missed you....:hugs:

Still catching up i am... This post is from yesterday i just never go round to posting it, cos of the drama yesterday evening...

Ill finish my post later:wacko:

I hope you all all well today my lovely ladies....

Lea, I had a scan at 7 weeks, next one is in two weeks time for my NT scan.

Wendy, glad to have helped. And I don't think I said anything before but woohoo for ovulation! Finally you're getting somewhere!

Good Afternoon Ladies, I hope we are all well today. :flower:

Emma Hey Hunni, i hope you are well and Gavin is taking good care of you.. Hows things with you? I hope your not working to hard..:winkwink:
This thread is picking up nicely now, :bfp: are so nice to see.. If you haven't already hun, you need to add them to the front page... My spotting has just started now, so got horrible pains :cry:....

OMG :wohoo: Naomi.... I am sooooo happy for you hunni!!!!:hugs: I Hope you are not going to leave us now hun... Happy & Healthy 9 months....:winkwink:

Brandy Hey Hun, I hope these signs are good for you hun, but at the same time due to what you and your body has been though, i wish against. I hope you don't take it in a bad way, its just your body really needs a little time to recover... I hope you don't take offence.. all the ladies will know where i'm coming from.. Massive :hugs: hun....

Wendy Hey hunni.... Awe my post i was doing yesterday was delayed, i have just posted it now, and on to this one lol.
I cant wait to hear about your appt, i hope all goes well, you temp is brill hun, things are looking really really positive...:flower: Boo for the smear hun....

English is going ok, i should have had my test on the 24th May, i just had to push it back due to everything. I will get back onto it now bex has gone, it will give me my time back, as she was very demanding!
No the :witch: has not come yet... She will be here today though, my temp has flew lower than it ever has, and i had cramps last night so shes coming.....

Rachael Hey hun.... Awe thanks hun, i'm sure it will all calm down now... I have a massive weight off my shoulders... I hope your interview goes well hunni...:flower: Excuse me lady, the way these :bfp: are coming in YES you will have yours this month...:winkwink:

Charlie83 Hey Hun, Hope you are well... If you got your peak i hope you are having plenty of :sex: lol...

Nat Hey Hun, awe i didn't know, or maybe i forgot with all the stuff going on.. Awe did you Any pics? I hope your well.. :flower:

AFM: I took Bex to her Grandparents last night, against there wishes and the social workers. They didn't want to help me, they just wanted to tell me what to do. Well i took it out of every ones hands and took her home... The social worker was there and she was shocked to see me. The cheeky cow tried to belittle me, who the hell is she. I took on someone else's child bcos no one wanted to step in and do anything. I decided i couldn't help her and no one wanted to help me with her, so i took her back home where she had spent 12 years of her life. After a massive argument with The social worker i walked away. Bex was happy to be home, grandparents couldn't say anything bcos she is there responsibility as they have a care order for her i was in the right...

I'm just glad its over with, last night the social worker called me at 10pm, telling, yes telling me she was coming to get the rest of Bex stuff. OMG where is the respect there. I told her she cannot and i'm out, she said well i am still going to come. WTF!! I swear, we have had nothing but problems with them from day one, they don't know how to do there job in Salford. I have raised complaints about them. They have a bad reputation Salford Children Services.

I feel sorry for kids that are in danger because they do nothing to help. A poor teenage girl died last year bcos of there failings, it could have been prevented. She wasn't the first and wont be the last. Salford have been all over the papers due to many cases or neglect and breaking confidentially rules.. I have never seen anything like it. Its like there not qualified to do the job.. I feel sorry for kids in the system i really do. How many kids are going to carry on being abused or even killed before they realise the staff is incompetent..

As for me today, i'm tired after everything, AF is well on her way to full flow and i feel like punching someone i am that moody lol.. I need a nice hot bath and to get in bed...

Hope everyone is well today.........:hugs:

Thanks Wendy and Lea84!

We bd'd yesterday afternoon then again today! I used a little pre seed today but did'nt use the applicator, and a dollop of umm....sperm dropped out straight after! Sorry tmi! lol
Hopefully some stayed in there, it only takes 1!:winkwink:

Good Afternoon Ladies, I hope we are all well today. :flower:

Emma Hey Hunni, i hope you are well and Gavin is taking good care of you.. Hows things with you? I hope your not working to hard..:winkwink:
This thread is picking up nicely now, :bfp: are so nice to see.. If you haven't already hun, you need to add them to the front page... My spotting has just started now, so got horrible pains :cry:....

OMG :wohoo: Naomi.... I am sooooo happy for you hunni!!!!:hugs: I Hope you are not going to leave us now hun... Happy & Healthy 9 months....:winkwink:

Brandy Hey Hun, I hope these signs are good for you hun, but at the same time due to what you and your body has been though, i wish against. I hope you don't take it in a bad way, its just your body really needs a little time to recover... I hope you don't take offence.. all the ladies will know where i'm coming from.. Massive :hugs: hun....

Wendy Hey hunni.... Awe my post i was doing yesterday was delayed, i have just posted it now, and on to this one lol.
I cant wait to hear about your appt, i hope all goes well, you temp is brill hun, things are looking really really positive...:flower: Boo for the smear hun....

English is going ok, i should have had my test on the 24th May, i just had to push it back due to everything. I will get back onto it now bex has gone, it will give me my time back, as she was very demanding!
No the :witch: has not come yet... She will be here today though, my temp has flew lower than it ever has, and i had cramps last night so shes coming.....

Rachael Hey hun.... Awe thanks hun, i'm sure it will all calm down now... I have a massive weight off my shoulders... I hope your interview goes well hunni...:flower: Excuse me lady, the way these :bfp: are coming in YES you will have yours this month...:winkwink:

Charlie83 Hey Hun, Hope you are well... If you got your peak i hope you are having plenty of :sex: lol...

Nat Hey Hun, awe i didn't know, or maybe i forgot with all the stuff going on.. Awe did you Any pics? I hope your well.. :flower:

AFM: I took Bex to her Grandparents last night, against there wishes and the social workers. They didn't want to help me, they just wanted to tell me what to do. Well i took it out of every ones hands and took her home... The social worker was there and she was shocked to see me. The cheeky cow tried to belittle me, who the hell is she. I took on someone else's child bcos no one wanted to step in and do anything. I decided i couldn't help her and no one wanted to help me with her, so i took her back home where she had spent 12 years of her life. After a massive argument with The social worker i walked away. Bex was happy to be home, grandparents couldn't say anything bcos she is there responsibility as they have a care order for her i was in the right...

I'm just glad its over with, last night the social worker called me at 10pm, telling, yes telling me she was coming to get the rest of Bex stuff. OMG where is the respect there. I told her she cannot and i'm out, she said well i am still going to come. WTF!! I swear, we have had nothing but problems with them from day one, they don't know how to do there job in Salford. I have raised complaints about them. They have a bad reputation Salford Children Services.

I feel sorry for kids that are in danger because they do nothing to help. A poor teenage girl died last year bcos of there failings, it could have been prevented. She wasn't the first and wont be the last. Salford have been all over the papers due to many cases or neglect and breaking confidentially rules.. I have never seen anything like it. Its like there not qualified to do the job.. I feel sorry for kids in the system i really do. How many kids are going to carry on being abused or even killed before they realise the staff is incompetent..

As for me today, i'm tired after everything, AF is well on her way to full flow and i feel like punching someone i am that moody lol.. I need a nice hot bath and to get in bed...

Hope everyone is well today.........:hugs:

Congrats naomi very hppy for you .. n thanx wendyj .... and no i dont take affence to what you dais hun because i dont really wanna be pg right now after all i been through but at the same time if i am i will be happy but also scared..... but god has a plan for me and everyone else so i guess ill have to wait until friday n see what happens thanx for all the comments ladies hope everyone ttc gets there bfp soon....

You are right Charlie it only takes one.. Thousands of them would have been released anyway a lil bit escaping i'm sure is nothing...

I'm glad you don't take offence Brandy. I would be scared too hun if i were you too. Over 8 years i've been trying and nothing at all.... It is hard but not where near as hard as having a ms.. Massive :hug: to you. ..... Hunni can i ask you a question about your ms's? Are you ttc1?

You will get your :bfp: soon

I see you Amy & Emma & Naomi.. The 3 pregnant Ladies....... How are you all lol ?

ummm about the sperm thing charlie 83 it isnt tmi thats hwat we r supposed to be here for is listen n be there for each other n on that not i have a question for all u ladies ..n it may be tmi but im gonna ask anyway ...lol uhm my hubby when he has orgasm he has like 5or 6 tablespoons a couple of times jus playin around we actually measured it and one time he even had like 13 tablespoons we had him tested because some say even though they are alot of sperm it may not be good so we had him checked an they said he produces alot more then most men and it is good sperm to get pg ... so here is the ??? ladies does your man have a lot of cum???? jus wondering how rare it is to have as much as him sometimes he dont have that much but 80% of the time he does have alot ...lol

You are right Charlie it only takes one.. Thousands of them would have been released anyway a lil bit escaping i'm sure is nothing...

I'm glad you don't take offence Brandy. I would be scared too hun if i were you too. Over 8 years trying and nothing.... It is less sad than having a Ms.. Massive :hug:

Hunni can i ask you a question about your MS's?

I see you Amy & Emma & Naomi.. The 3 pregnant Ladies....... How are you all lol ?

sure ask away hun if u was talkin to me still dont know everyone here lol.....

Hey all!
Thanks for the congratulations!!:flower: It's been a funny old day!! Did another CB test, the digital one and it says pregnant 2-3 weeks so it's really really early days, I'm trying not to get too excited!!:cloud9:
Getting lots of cramping today, but maybe that is because I know it's real so I'm noticing it more! trying not to worry about it but im useless at keeping secrets and have already told my mum and dad, hubby's mum and dad and my best friend...oops!!:dohh:
I hope you don't mind me sticking around?? You ladies have been such a great support I would miss you if I disappeared!
wendy I hope your appointment went ok, do let us know what happened!!
lea, glad you put your foot down with bex, hopefully life will settle down a little more now!
thanks littlehotmomma, i'm a bit shocked at the moment, all the women on my mums side for quite a few generations have all had fertility problems so i just thought it would affect me too so this was not expected! hope your body settles down hun:hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope we are all ok today :hugs:

Princess Lea- :wave: hi hun. Yes I am here. I am having a nosey and a sit down trying to make myself feel better. Think I may of started with my morning sickness regardless of eating every few hours :haha: I have been feeling weird since 11.30am, was finally sick a little at about 1, ate a little and perked up and now I am going down hill again :( I will see how I am tomorrow anyway. Just hope I can hold it in for when we go and get the carpet for Pippins room later :haha:

Sorry to hear you have been through such a bad time but she is back where she belongs now! At least you and the oh can get yourselves back on track. It is lovely to have you back here :hugs:

Wendypops- Don't worry about your :bfn: this morning. 9 days is usually not enough for an egg to implant, they say you need at least 10 days. With your body being slightly out of sync it may take your little one a little bit longer to dig its way in. Only time will tell hun, you have been patient for so long. Fingers crossed for tonight (i'll send you a wee text as well :haha:)

Anyway, I am off to bed for an hour. Sorry to type and run :hugs:

I'm glad you don't take offence Brandy. I would be scared too hun if i were you too. Over 8 years trying and nothing.... It is less sad than having a Ms.. Massive :hug:

Awe you will soon pick up with everyone.

bfp aug 09 mc sep 09 ..... bfp Dec 10 mc jan 11 .... bfp Feb 11 mc April 11

I don't like to tal about these things bcos i see it is a very hard subject.
I have never experienced a ms, but know many people who have.

Has your doctor said anything about them, and why they keep happening? I see a pattern going on! I'm sorry hunni, i just wanted to ask you.. Have you got any Children hun? :flower:

NAOMI- I had a lot of cramping in the first few weeks, especially when I was led down hun. It has eased off a bit now but its the tiredness that is killing me. Make sure you take care of yourself :hugs:

Hey all!
Thanks for the congratulations!!:flower: It's been a funny old day!! Did another CB test, the digital one and it says pregnant 2-3 weeks so it's really really early days, I'm trying not to get too excited!!:cloud9:
Getting lots of cramping today, but maybe that is because I know it's real so I'm noticing it more! trying not to worry about it but im useless at keeping secrets and have already told my mum and dad, hubby's mum and dad and my best friend...oops!!:dohh:
I hope you don't mind me sticking around?? You ladies have been such a great support I would miss you if I disappeared!
wendy I hope your appointment went ok, do let us know what happened!!
lea, glad you put your foot down with bex, hopefully life will settle down a little more now!
thanks littlehotmomma, i'm a bit shocked at the moment, all the women on my mums side for quite a few generations have all had fertility problems so i just thought it would affect me too so this was not expected! hope your body settles down hun:hugs:

thanx dineybelle , i hope so to lol...n i found out with my son who is now 2 and the last baby at 3 weeks to tha day ..lol... it does take a while to get to 8 weeks thats when i started to get more comfy with bein pg...lol.. but dont worry i to have a hard time not telling ppl ..lol

Congratulations Naomi :D

Lea, I'm glad things are going to have a chance to settle now that Bex is back with her grandparents.

The interview went OK I think. They said I would hear either today or tomorrow morning, but she seemed to think most likely today. It's now 5pm and nothing, so I'll more than likely hear tomorrow. I'm not holding out much hope though :(

Has your doctor said anything about them, and why they keep happening? I see a pattern going on! I'm sorry hunni, i just wanted to ask you.. Have you got any Children hun? :flower:

no they still dont know why!! it really errrckks me they dont know but they r gonna run tests on me more this month to see what it could be it is freaking me out i may be pg already n they wont get to findout if something is wrong n yea i have 3 boys but i was married before n now i am remarried and we have one lil boy together but he wants a lil brother or sister for himalso besides my 2 ... anyway i have 3 boys i dunno what is wrong with me i wish they could tell me.... the one i found out i was pg in aug i was 7 weeks mc naterally then the one for december to jan was 6 wks pg then this last one i was almost 11 weeks pg n the baby jus stopped growing and its heart stopped they said around 8 weeks ... im fine to talk about it it makes me feel better knowing that most ladies on here know what i am going through ....

:wave: Emma & Naomi.... :flower:

Emma Hunni... I am sooo still smiling at your :bfp: i can't stop thinking bout our talks a while back, i knew it would come soon... Awe i wish i could make you feel better hunni, but ya know what its all for the best cause a little baby Em & Gav...:hugs: Try some Ginger Biscuits hun, see if they help you.. Good girl you get some sleep, hopefully you will feel much better when you wake.:flower:

Awe thx hun.... Yes shes back home now, me and OH can try and work things out. Plus i can get my head back into my English Course work...

Naomi - Believe it hunni you are pregnant....:happydance: Its soooo lovely to see them lines hun..
I would be the same hun, i'd tell my close family too, i wouldn't be able to eep it quiet. YES!!!!! Please do stay with us, don't leave us now. If you have any questions fire away, saying that though, its been 11 years since i was pregnant, & gave birth, but hey you may want to ask something...

God i feel old... are me and Arlene the only ones here that have kids? :dohh: i forgot!!!!

Wendy I'm sorry for your :bfn: too.. But come on lady 9dpo is way tooo early for you to be testing.. Not that i'm any better, i was the same too.. It will come for you hun.. Just like it did Em..:hugs:

Congratulations Naomi :D

Lea, I'm glad things are going to have a chance to settle now that Bex is back with her grandparents.

The interview went OK I think. They said I would hear either today or tomorrow morning, but she seemed to think most likely today. It's now 5pm and nothing, so I'll more than likely hear tomorrow. I'm not holding out much hope though :(

Thx hun! Hey we will have less of that negative talk lady.... New Home... New Job.... New Baby... 3 Positives....

Hope you are well.. How are things with OH family doing? :winkwink:

Rachael, less of the negative attitude lol. They have probably just got busy with something, happens to me all the time at work. There is a lot of good luck going on in this thread atm so hopefully some will rub off on you for the job and baby. Huge :hugs: x

Things are good thanks, his mum came to visit on Monday.

I honestly don't think I have a chance as they do a credit check and thanks to the ex who was a psycho refusing to allow me money to pay my car finance, credit card, car insurance and contract mobile bill I think I'm pretty much screwed

no they still dont know why!! it really errrckks me they dont know but they r gonna run tests on me more this month to see what it could be it is freaking me out i may be pg already n they wont get to findout if something is wrong n yea i have 3 boys but i was married before n now i am remarried and we have one lil boy together but he wants a lil brother or sister for himalso besides my 2 ... anyway i have 3 boys i dunno what is wrong with me i wish they could tell me.... the one i found out i was pg in aug i was 7 weeks mc naterally then the one for december to jan was 6 wks pg then this last one i was almost 11 weeks pg n the baby jus stopped growing and its heart stopped they said around 8 weeks ... im fine to talk about it it makes me feel better knowing that most ladies on here know what i am going through ....

Oh i get you now! So you already have 3 kids... I know there is many cases of continuous ms where there is a problem with your womb. But you have carried 3 babies full term so could be something deeper than that..

What test have your Doc/Hospital done? You really need to give your body a rest to fully recover from the trauma its been though.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->