The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Arlene- Lovely to see you back hun. Sorry on the :bfn: but at least you can concentrate on this month now. Time to fight off this cold and get ready for a month full of :sex: :rofl: Boo for overtime at work, I can barely do my full hours at the minute :haha: I bought the cot as I am having a lot of things given to me. My sister and sister-in-law have kept all of their things for me so I should have loads of stuff on its way. That is why I bought the cot as it is the one thing that is my choice lol

Charlie- I think the different dots is ff detecting what days it thinks you ovulate etc. I know it only changes towards the end of the month so sort of figured it was that. Hope you are having a good holiday :hugs:

Lea- :wave: hun, Yes I was all tucked up. I was in bed at 9am watching tv :haha: I was shattered yesterday!! I was never blessed with patience, I can't stand waiting for things :haha: I will get the pics on shortly, I need to get new sockets and light switches and then the room can go back to normal and I can build the cot. Even though the room hasn't got anything major in it at the minute it looks amazing as it has always been our spare room. Now it has a nice cream carpet and looking like a babies room!! Gavin has also said if it is a girl I can decorate it as pink as I want it :happydance: already found a pink blackout blind on eBay i want :haha:

Amy- Glad you are having a lovely time. Your professor sounds like a t****r!!Glad you got rid of the negativity, its not what you need right now!

:wave: Wendypops... I see you skiving :rofl:

Well I am back in work and the sickness has kicked back in again and I can't even drink a cup of tea :( Hopefully it will sort out soon, cant bare another 40 odd days of this :(

Sabrina Sorry to hear you were on a downer too hun :hugs: but i'm so pleased you've got rid of that bug, it didn't sound pleasant! I will deffo go and watch X-Men then if you recommend it, I have enjoyed all the rest so i'm sure i'll like it. Our cinema is pretty rubbish though, they only show one film at a time so I just have to hope they get the films I want to see! Oh I didn't think about overdoing it, I've been exercising for an hour and a half every night thinking it's what I needed to do but the weight still isn't really budging :( I didn't even think about my muscles getting weaker. I should maybe cut it back a bit. I just hate not really seeing the results of the effort i'm putting in x

Emma It takes a skiver to know a skiver :haha: I always sneak on when no one is about, saves me doing a mega long post on my lunch hour lol. Sorry to hear the sickness is back, do they not say if you get morning sickness its a girl if you don't its a boy? Probably just another old wives tale but i've heard people saying it lol x

Well i've got an appointment on Monday next week to go see my doctor to go through my results. Can't come quick enough! For the moment though it was another good temperature this morning, nowehere near the cover line so keeping a bit of hope alive! x

:haha: Wendy, we must skive at the same time lol!!

If you look into the symptoms of morning sickness having a girl is one of them yes! People do have morning sickness when having a boy as well but apparently due to having another set of female hormones does not help morning sickness at all lol! We will see as it comes and goes. Sometimes I just end up gagging and I am not actually sick but it helps the nausea go away. I have until September before I find out the sex though, it feel like ages away!!

I will think about you at the docs hun as I have my first proper midwife appointment next Monday :happydance: Anyway, time for food :hugs:

Wendy It depends on your level of activity before your started working out and how hard you are working out. If you didn't do much before and then go full spped ahead then to begin with your body will suffer from fatigue by overdoing it. Building it up over time is better and as your muscles get stronger you'll be able to do more. Just something to think about.

Emma If that is the case then my gorgeous angel twins would have been girls cos I was 24/7 with morning sickness. Was also sick with the 1st angel but not the last

Wendy i'll be using the Opks Emma sent me this cycle, i'm not going to temp as i'm such a light sleeper and never wake regularely either so it would be pointless. We're off to Haven marton mere, just outside Blackpool. Going with some friends and their little girl.

Emma dont know if you'd rather a girl? But I was constantly nauseaous until about 10 weeks, when I started being sick and I had a boy. I really dont think any of those theorys are true, my aunt had 4 girls, all pregnancies totally different except the re-occurance of thrush in the first month x

Arlene- Marton Mere is only 30 mins away from me lol. Hope you enjoy the day :hugs: I know what you mean, when someone told me about it I said it was b*llocks and so did my sister who had bad ms with both of hers and has a boy and a girl. I was quite shocked when I found it in a list of one of the possible factors of having it when trying to find something to stop it. I am happy with either but have been told from a young age I would have a daughter and would love to have loads more pink in the house. If we have a boy then we have nearly decided on a name so that is easier. I just want to know so I can decorate :happydance:

Emma Aww September does seem like ages away but I bet it will fly in! What time's your appointment on Monday? Wonder what they will do this appointment. A pink room would be awesome! I know for definite if I get pregnant the baby will have a Me to you Bear room, I'm daft on them and seen so many cute baby Me to You things, can't wait for the day I can start buying things! x

Sabrina Oh that makes sense! I did zero exercise before my birthday (unless you can count housework as exercise lol) so maybe I should have paced myself a little better. The Wii fit is quite light exercise really though burning about 400 calories a night. The Biggest Loser on the other hand is a nightmare! It near killed me the other night! haha. Think I will leave it till i'm a bit fitter! x

Arlene Aww that sounds nice, how long are you going for? Hopefully the weather will stay warm! You back at work now I take it? x

Right back to work again lol. Not much happening with me as usual. Roll on 5pm x

Hi ladies
Hope everyone is doing well.
First off I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. The support I get from you ladies is amazing. I don't know how I would make it through this journey without you. You guys rock!!!

ATM I am sitting in the lab doing my glucose intolerance test and some other blood work. I swear they took 7 viles of blood. Then I had to drink this super sweet orange drink (on an empty stomach no less, I've been fasting since 8PM last night) and wait an hour. Then the nurse is going to draw some more blood. Then I have to drink more of the sugar drink and wait another hour ants then have another blood draw. Ugh, not feeling to well at the moment, and I can't get sick either because then I would have to come back and do it all over again. To top it all off dh decides he wants to do his sa today. Now you need to make an appointment for that. They told him he could do the sample at home and bring it in. But I couldn't get a hold of the lab plus he wants me to drop the sample off. I told him they my not let me drop it off as it is his sample. Of course he is putting this all on me as I'm trying to get ready for my own tests. In the end du agreed to do the sa next week. So I need to call the lab when I finish here and get that setup. I'm glad he's doing it but I just wish he wouldn't be so difficult. Anyway I guess that's enough about me for now.

Arlene sorry about the BFN. Hopefully those opks will help you out this cycle.

Emma sorry about the morning sickness coming back. Hope your tummy settles down soon.

Charlie Turkey sounds fab. Hope you're having a good time and good luck with your cbfm.

Wendy I'm glad you got your appoinment for next week. Don't worry time will go by quickly but I know you're anxious to get your answers. I'm the same way. After todays test I have to come back to get my cd 3 bloods done then the week after that my saline ultrasound.

Amy sounds like you had a great anniversary hope you and the little bean are doing well.

Lea wow you are getting your reading in. I wish I read more. Hope you are doing well hun.

Sabrina sorry you had a down weekend but glad you bug is gone.

To anyone I missed hope you had a good weekend now I'm off to get more blood drawn.

Adrienne That's what we are here for hun :hugs: Really can't say I envy you today, I was bad enough getting the one vile of blood taken last month never mind 7! Still it will be totally worth it to get some answers. No wonder you feel sick having to drink really sugary drinks on an empty stomach, hope your home now and getting some proper food into you :flower: Aww your hubby needs a shake! It's not fair leaving it all to you. Do you think he's a bit embarrassed about it all? Still you are right to do it if it's the only one you can know for sure that it will get handed in and analysed! Hopefully the results will be good ones x

Thanks Wendy. I'm sure he's embarrassed he doesn't even what them to know his name. I tried to tell him that NOBODY cares. They are doctors and this is what they do. But it falls on deaf ears. I have a very good male friend who is like family and friends with both of us who is going to give him a call later this afternoon and try to talk some sense into him. DH respects him a lot so maybe he can get through to him.

It was so good to eat something and it was just in time as I was starting to get a bit shakey. I still feel a little bit weak, but at least I have a full belly now. LOL

Adrienne :hugs: thats sounds horrible. Glad its over now! Hopefully your friend talking to your OH helps :)

Emma..aw thats handy..a near by babysitter so we can all go out :haha: Hows the weather down that way?! Hope its nice!

Wendy we're away monday till friday..its meant to be our last little treat before really saving the pennies towards a new house, now OH wants t in the park tickets :dohh:

I was meant to be going to the pub with some friends tonight, but with not feeling well and taking on overtime again I really need to get this ironing done :lol: so staying in. Could be doing with not spending the money!

Hope everyones having an easy monday! xx

Morning everyone. Sorry for not doing a huge long post but it's been ages since I was last on here. Just wanted to check in and make sure everyone's doing ok?

Morning all! What a miserable rainy day it is here. Well 15dpo today and another BFN, I don't get it, my temp chart is looking fab! Unless I didn't ovulate until my second dip meaning I would only be 11dpo. Guess i'll just have to keep waiting it out.

Adrienne How did the talk from your friend go with DH? Hope it helped. Everything will work out in the end, i'm sure of it :hugs: x

Arlene Hope you're feeling a bit better hun, i've still not tackled my ironing pile, might make it my mission for Thursday while hubby is working late. Unless I can think of an excuse not to do it :haha: x

Rachael I know missy where have you been?? Hope you're well :hugs: I'm good, plodding along waiting on some answers lol x

How is everyone else today? Anything exciting happening with anyone? x

I'm ok, just plodding along. Back in the 2ww and going to test on Friday.

I'm ok, just plodding along. Back in the 2ww and going to test on Friday.

Ahh the dreaded two week wait, i'm sick of it! Good luck for Friday! Think i'll test on Saturday again if AF hasn't shown by then x

phewww this thread is so busy! Thought I would come on before I go to work!

There is so many names on here I will never remember everyone!! :haha:

Thank you for all your lovely support.... :hi: to everyone and welcome any newbies! I feel crappy today even when I eat little I feel so bloated and sicky, creamy CM since ovulation and cramps and backpain on and off but I have got this other months. We only managed to time it maybe 1/2 bedding sessions this cycle if we are lucky.

Hope you are all fab :)

Oh and Wendy a road trip would be ace hehe :thumbup:

Oh and Wendy & Arlene the cycle I got pregnant I used preseed and softcups and got pregnant first time! before that I did try it months and months ago and didnt work. I tried conceive plus for the last 3 months so have gone back to preseed :)

xxx

So, I'm not sure what to think.

I took another test today, with the FMU that I was gonna drop off for my confirmation. The line barely showed up within the 5 minute time frame. It's there now, but it's faint. It may be even more faint then last week's test.

I'm gonna retest tomorrow and see what happens, in case the test I used was a dud.

Not sure what I do if it is a definite negative test. Do I still call my doctor or drop off a sample for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->