The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

:hugs: Amy - I really am hoping that the spotting is nothing serious :hugs:

Arlene, sorry for skipping your post this morning - I was on my phone and I was tired and it looked too long to read :blush: I've read it now though and I'm sorry for the tight spot you're in with your friend. It sounds like her new gf is quite the person... and I can't believe she hasn't told her son! I hope your friend realises the mistake she's making being with such a person and you don't lose your friendship over this. But you really don't want to be in the middle of it regardless.

Wendy - I hope your doctor has some good advice of how to proceed, and I hope that your smear is fine. And to you three who are nearing the crucial point - BFP or AF? - I hope for the first outcome for all of you (Wendy, Shona and Rachael).

Night ladies - it's late and I'm soooo tired.

Thanks ladies.

Blood work is done. Ultrasound at 1 p.m. I should know my HCG level when I go to my appointment. The spotting has turned into full blown bleeding, so I'm really not expecting much.

:cry:

Amy I've been thinking about you all afternoon hun, really hoping everything will be ok. I'm not sure what time it is with you right now but I will keep popping on to see if you have had your results :hugs: x

Rachael Thanks hun, I think I will go in and just ask her what further tests she thinks I will need to get done etc. Just don't want her to think I am wasting her time. What do you think of those IC's? I thought about getting some to save me some money, so sick of forking out for First Response tests x

Nat Hope you're getting a good sleep. Do you have a date booked for your 12 week scan? How is the work situation going? I read things had slowed down a bit. Hopefully things will pick up soon :hugs: x

Well that's me had my smear down, the nurse was really nice and had a wee chat with me about ttc before she did it. She said when was your last period? I said 11th January and she looked up at me and went WHAT?? :haha: Then she started clicking through my notes on the computer to see what was going on. She felt fair sorry for me. She said she would do the smear anyway as it wouldn't cause any harm if I was pregnant, they just don't like doing things down there if they don't have to. So glad it's over with although i'm bleeding from it (always do). Thank the lord we only have to go through it once every three years! x

Amy I've been thinking about you all afternoon hun, really hoping everything will be ok. I'm not sure what time it is with you right now but I will keep popping on to see if you have had your results :hugs: x

Thanks. It's 12:30 here. So only 30 minutes to go. I'll be on after to let you guys know what's going on.

I'll be thinking of you Amy xxx

Wendy - glad the smear went ok. I have to have another one soon as I had mine in January and it came back with abnormal cells, so I have to be retested after 6 months.

Hey ladies

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, really tired at the moment but that is no excuse :blush:
Dont think I can manage to catch up on every post...

Amy, I hope things went ok at your scan hun, thinking of you:hugs:

Wendy, glad the smear was OK, these things are never enjoyable :flower: Have you sorted out an appointment in response to that letter, hopefully if you go in they will be able to give lots of advice and support.

Sorry it's such a short post, it has been such a long day at work, got loads achieved, including telling them about little bump, but feel shattered now.

Much love to you all :hugs:

Thanks ladies ..

Back from the appointment. HCG was 20.5. She didn't seem too concerned about it since I'm so early. The ultrasound didn't show anything in the uterus, but again, she wasn't concerned because I'm early. So basically it's a waiting game.

I go back Friday for another blood draw, and hopefully I'll be able to call and find that out that afternoon. I'm not waiting till next Wed (my next appt) for that info.

Any prayers, thoughts, vibes are definitely needed right now! I'm praying that mad that this little one sticks!

Rachael Aww I don't envy you hun. I had to have that done once cause they hadn't got enough cells first time round, was not amused! My sis-in-law had that too but her next smear was clear so hopefully yours will be the same :flower: x

Naomi Lovely to hear from you hun, I was wondering if you were alright. Yeah I had an appointment booked for Monday before I got the letter so I will just go in anyway and see what she says. How did it go telling your work about bump? I bet you can't wait to get 9 months maternity leave! x

Amy You should take it as a good sign that she wasn't concerned hun, but I know the wait will be torture! Really hoping everything will work out for you :flower: x

Amy I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Wendy, sorry I didn't reply before, I have a memory like a sieve! The IC's are ok, though I would always confirm a possible BFP with a better test. They're good for a POAS addiction though :haha:

Amy, massive :hugs:

Wendy, thanks, I'm well - my 12 week NT scan is in less than a week! 6 days. I'll be 11+6 but whatever - it's still my 12 week scan :haha:

Work is NOT good - DH hasn't worked for 3 weeks (looking for a new job but no one is hiring - everyone he's talked to is trying not to let people go) and I haven't had any work available all week either :s Not good. But I'm trusting that things will work out. We have food in our cupboard (10kgs of pasta thanks to my mom lol) enough money in the bank to see us through the essentials until the end of July if we're careful, and my parents are legally obligated to help us financially if we can't pay our rent etc, but hopefully it doesn't come to that :s

Amy I have everything crossed for you. I'd cross my eyes if I could. I think it's good that the doctor doesn't seemed too concerned about things but I will be sending good thoughts and good vibes your way.

Wendy I know it seems like it's taking forever but you are slowly but surely getting answers. I'm sure it won't be too much longer before you're telling us about your BFP.

Arlene hope your doing good and not too stressed with the frined situation.

Shona I hope your symptoms mean some good news is coming your way.

Lea what's going on. Hope you are well.

Naomi nice to hear from you and hope you and the bean are well.

Rachael good for you not giving into the POAS addiction LOL

Emma, Sabrina and the rest of you lovely ladies out there I hope you are well.

AFM I'm back at work after my 10 day break, but it's not so bad. I get layover at home every night of my 4 day trip. We had some really bad storms here today. Saw some crazy lightning when DH picked me up from the airport. Something did catch me a little off guard last night. I had a dream which is not so unusual for me because I tend to dream quite a bit. But last night I had a dream that I got my BFP. The strange thing is that this dream felt so real. It felt so real that I almost questioned wether it was a dream or not. I don't know why our minds play tricks like that on us. It almost feels like a cruel joke. Anyway that's all from me. Take care all!!!

Natalie sorry to hear about things on the work front being really slow, but as you said keep pushing and hopefully it'll pick up :) Can't believe its your 12 weel scan already :wacko: its going soo quick!

Adrienne I love lightening storms...we're lucky if we see one a year here! Fingers crossed your dreams an insight of something to come soon :hugs:

Amy been keeping you in my thoughts and will continue too, I cannot imagine how you must be feeling right now :hugs:

Trying to hurry before heading to work but you'll never guess what now :( Kyles godmother Paula has been with her partner nearly 3 years, convinced he's the one and we all seen why, absolute great guy..or so we thought!! We all work together and one of the other girls we work with slipped out hes been texting her and I made her tell me everything..its really not good. Now I have to decide what the right thing to do here is. I wish I didn't know..I dont want to be the one to break her heart.:nope:

Anyway must be off to work..I won't be held responsible if a tin of dog food flys out my hand and hits him..:growlmad:

xx

Morning ladies, how's everyone doing? I've just got another high temp :happydance: I know i'm silly getting my hopes up again but it's better than being negative all the time. I started a new thread a couple of days ago to ask chart experts to tell me what they thought of my chart and every lady who commented said it looked good/great so it's brought my spirits up. A couple of them did agree with what Nat thought that I may have ovulated four days later than shown on chart but by temps looked fab from either date. Either way, i'm really hoping I get my BFP this weekend! x

Rachael That's alright, I'm bad for forgetting what I wanted/needed to say too lol. I will get some IC's after this weekend then if I get a BFN. Hopefully that'll save me some cash! Meant to ask, how's it going with the dog crate? x

Amy How you feeling hun, has the bleeding stopped? :hugs: x

Nat How exciting your scan is next week! :happydance: You'll need to let us see the pic once you've had it. That's not so good about work but i'm sure it'll pick up soon. How come you aren't getting any? Is there just not enough typing to go around? x

Adrienne Thanks hun, will you be joining me in announcing your BFP very soon?? :winkwink: I see your around testing time too. Fingers crossed for you. I see loads of people who get their BFP that say they had a vivid BFP dream before it, hope it works out the same for you :flower: x

Arlene How do you get yourself into these pickles?? :haha: Just kidding. How well do you know this guy? If you know him well enough I would be inclined to have a quiet word with him first, there's always two sides to every story. Unless this girl who was talking about the texts is trustworthy? It's a hard situation cause of the old "shoot the messenger" thing. But it all boils down too whether you would want her to tell you if she had a suspicion about your OH? If you would then you have to tell her :hugs: x

Morning ladies,

Quick post as I'm at work.

Amy - What I was always advised to do is to rest and do absolutely nothing! Reason they told me this is that by not stretching, lifting anything or moving about too much allows bubs a chance to hang on. Unfortunately, my work would not have allowed me to do this and I ended up losing them all. If you can get time off, take it and rest xxx

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Arlene - I was in a similar situation but I was close to the 3rd party. I chose to distance myself from all of them and let them fight it amongst themselves. Needless to say, the 3rd party got used and hurt as the one doing to cheating was telling him she was splitting with the other guy to be with him but that was never the case. She then laughed at im when he told her how he felt about her and she said he was just a play thing. when I spoke to him again and told him I knew what she was up to before they started anything, he said that it was ok as it wasn't my battle to fight.

I'm not sure why there hasn't been work lately to be honest. The account I'm on is quite large with 60 some doctors on it, and there hasn't been a single upload since Friday from them, and last week only a handful a day. I guess there just haven't been any insurance companies using there expertise lately. The good news is I was put on another account temporarily as they got a new account with a backlog of 200+ reports. Vastly different from the type I've been doing so there's a bit of a learning curve so my earnings have dropped a bit for now, but it's better than nothing :thumbup:

And I will definitely share pictures when I get them - but it may be a bit as I collected them from my doctor last time and my next appointment isn't for 2 weeks.

Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs:

Still bleeding this morning, and I bled a lot overnight. Still not much cramping. Had some uncomfortable backaches last night, but they eventually went away. I slept fine - no discomfort. We'll see how today goes. I'm pretty much sure I'm losing/lost it. My levels were soo low, and even though she didn't seem too worried, I know they are low.

Amy - What I was always advised to do is to rest and do absolutely nothing! Reason they told me this is that by not stretching, lifting anything or moving about too much allows bubs a chance to hang on. Unfortunately, my work would not have allowed me to do this and I ended up losing them all. If you can get time off, take it and rest xxx .

I wish I could, but I can't. I'm sure if I asked they would give it to me, but I just got back from vacation and everything. Have a full day meeting today. If I start getting cramping or bleeding heavily, I will go home. I sit at a desk all day anyways, so it's not like I do much at work.

:hugs: amy, I've got everything crossed for you hun, it must be hard but try and stay positive because you never know, nature has a way of finding a way sometimes :flower:
It was OK thanks Wendy, they were happy for me, which I was suprised at lol!!:haha: they have told me to keep quite from the staff - oops have already told half of them:haha::blush: until they have a 'plan' for my maternity leave if all goes well! Your temps look very good!!! fingers crossed for your bfp this weekend :flower:
O arlene, that sounds like a sticky situation, I can't advise I'm afraid as never been in that situation but I hope the news isn't taken out on you:flower:
thanks adrienne, we are ok thanks, although I just don't feel pregnant apart from being tired all the time, my cramps are gone and I don't really feel sick, I hope that isn't a bad sign or anything, just have to wait it out:coffee:

afm well i managed to get out at half 4 today, UNheard of :haha:. because they know now I can get away with using the tired card and they let me go... i am supposed to be writing reports but i wanted to check on here first!!

Crate training is slowly getting there Wendy. I have two sulky cats today as they have just been neutered :(

hey guys sorry not been on, would have been on sooner but we lost our baby and im struggling to come to terms with it at the mo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->