The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Carron I am so so sorry hun :hugs: I can only imagine what your going through. We are here for you anytime you want to chat :flower: Hope you can take some time to relax and let your body heal x

Amy Sorry to hear your still bleeding hun :hugs: I'm glad your not cramping though. Really hope you get some answers soon x

Rachael Aww no more kitties then Rach :( I guess it will be a lot easier for you though. Have you seen any other jobs you fance going for? x

Naomi Aww i'm glad it went well telling your work. I love the playing i'm pregnant card to get home early :haha: What you like tellling loads of people already, I think if I get my BFP I wont tell anyone until my 12 week scan. And that's including my family, I think especially if I get confirmed PCOS I know there is more of a risk of miscarriage so I think i'd be better to keep hush for a while. Of course I will tell you ladies straight away though :haha: I would burst if I couldn't tell anyone! x

Nat Maybe people are being more careful so there hasn't been many accidents :haha: That's great news about the new account though, any money coming in is a bonus. There's only so long you can eat pasta before you get sick of it lol x

Sabrina Are you a skiver at work like me & Emma :haha: I'm always sneeking on here. Mind and put your ticker up hun so we can keep track of your cycle :) x

Well not much happening with me apart from the fact i'm major excited I managed to get Lee Evans tickets tonight :happydance: He's coming to a town 30 mins away from me. No one ever comes to my sleepy region so I was well chuffed when I heard he was coming for one night only and managed to get ticks! It's not till August but it's something to look forward to. Anyway I'm going to get off to bed. Talk to everyone soon :flower: x

hey guys sorry not been on, would have been on sooner but we lost our baby and im struggling to come to terms with it at the mo x

Oh Carron I'm so so sorry! :hugs: If you ever need to talk, please PM me! I might not know exactly how you're feeling but I've been there. I had a MMC at 10 weeks back in March, and now I'm pretty sure I'm losing my 2nd. Don't feel like you're alone. If you ever need to talk we're all here for you :hugs:

Thanks for all the support ladies.

I was definitely still bleeding today. It was basically just like a period. There's been some clots in the blood, but nothing big. I'm still holding on to hope that I'm not cramping. I'm hoping the bleeding trails off. Blood work tomorrow, then I'll be calling the doctor in the afternoon. They told me to call if the bleeding got heavier, and it has, but I didn't want to call cause I want the blood work tomorrow. It's not unbearable so I'm not telling them about the bleeding until tomorrow afternoon. And hopefully they will give me my levels.

Amy Good luck for today hun, i'll be thinking of you :flower: x

Well I put in my temperature this morning and Fertility Friend moved my ovulation day to the day Nat thought it was, four days later than the last one, so that would explain the BFN I got last time. I probably tested too early seen as it's saying i'm only now at 14dpo. Still my temps are nice and high so i'm keeping my fingers crossed! Could possibly have had an implantation dip, arrgghh I hate waiting lol x

Wenday your chart does look really good hun :hugs:

Carron, I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Amy, I hope things go well today :hugs:

No more kitties for me, nope. Got to get Willow done when she's finished weaning her kittens. Faith is a lot happier this morning thankfully, and Xander wasn't too bad last night. Went and ate then went to sleep so he's back to his usual self :haha:

I've applied for a load more jobs. I have a phone interview on Monday for the AA call centre in Newcastle, and I also have applied for the Vodafone and O2 stores in town. I have 3 years experience working for Vodafone so hopefully that will stand me in good stead for one of those jobs. Here's hoping.

I'm 12dpo today according to FF, and tested BFN, though looking at my chart with the +ve OPK's and temps I think it's more likely that I ov'd on CD21 and I'm more like 9dpo :shrug:

Amy I really hope your little beans fine in there :hugs:

Carron sorry to hear your little one grew wings :( :hugs: I'll be thinking of you and your hubby x

Wendy its really looking good for you :D Positive attitude :thumbup:
I can't watch Lee Evans..he gets too sweaty, it kind of freaks me out :dohh::rofl: he's very good though, should be an excellent show :) OH got us Russell Howard tickets but its not till december!

Update on the my friends drama, Paula, being Kyles godmother. Her OH is called Paul this could get confusing :lol: Basically I pulled him up, he tried denying it, then tried to blame the other girl, saying it was all her wanting him. Lucky for her she'd confronted in another girl when he was sending them incase this all came out and she confirmed what I was already told. I went back to him as to which he admitted one of the things but the rest was a "set up.." He tripped himself up so many times though I knew he was lying so I told him he had until saturday to tell her or I was. The selfish so and so shit his pants, run upstairs (we were working) and tried to tell her over the phone..she deserved more! She told him to hang up, because apparently she could tell it was such a guilty rambling. I then called Paula and told her all I knew, the other girl confirmed it and now its over for them. He was practically begging the girl to let him go to hers. Throughout all this I managed to trick him into admitting another girl too so its really a good thing this came out now before there was a marriage or child involved. He just seemed like one of the good guys!

Hows everyone else? Wheres Emma been?

x

Rachael I've had a look at your chart hun but to me it looks like Fertility Friend has it right cause that's when you had the drop and the big rise. Strange though how the OPK's don't match that though :shrug: I would just stay open to either days and test again at the beginning of next week.

Oh good luck for the jobs! I would say you deffo had a good chance for the vodafone one. Nowadays it's experience they want over qualifications. Keep us posted! Aww poor cats, they are like humans sometimes, have a sulk and then forget about it the next day :haha: x

Arlene Haha I know what you mean! He was on tv last night and was constantly wiping his head. I said to hubby if he's that warm why does he wear suits?? :haha: You think he'd be better in a thin tshirt. Anyway, it should be good! I've never watched Russel Howard so no idea if he's good or not. My fave is Michael McIntyre but he'll never come round here I don't think.

That's a shame for Paula, it really is, but like you say she was better to know now than further down the line. Still she must be devastated. It makes life so much harder that you all work together but I know she will get through it. Just shows how your impression of people can be so wrong x

Thanx guys still can't believe it. It's so hard to think of me not getting to meet my baby I know it was still early on but that doesn't matter for me. Don't know what I'm sapose to do now I feel lost x

Thanx guys still can't believe it. It's so hard to think of me not getting to meet my baby I know it was still early on but that doesn't matter for me. Don't know what I'm sapose to do now I feel lost x

It's going to take time hun and you will never forget your little one. You just have to let your body rest for a while and then decide when you want to start trying again :hugs: x

Rachael sounds like your really trying on the job front, hopefully you get some good news soon! Good luck with the phone interview :)

Wendy I like michael too, I watched alot of Britains Got Talent this time just to see him :dohh: Wheres the closest bigger arena near you? Its like your out in the middle of nowhere! :lol: Paulas very strong, she knows in a round about way its the best thing to happen, gives her a chance to meet someone better deserving.

Carron I don't know what to say to you, I agree with Wendy, give yourself the time to heal :hugs:

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on lately but yesterday was a mess at work. We had another round of severe storms and my flight got super delayed. I started at 3:30pm Thursday afternoon and didn't finish until 5:40am Friday morning. I was suppose to be done by 10:30pm Thursday night. Now I have to be back at the airport by 3:30pm Friday. Needless to say I'll be working on not a lot of sleep.

Carron I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you big hugs to you hun.

Amy I hope everything works out for you. Just remember we are all here for both you and Carron.

Arlene way to be a good friend. I'm sorry your friend had to go though this but at least she has a good friend like you to lean on and she's knows that you always have her back.

Wendy I don't know much about the charts but it sounds like it's looking good. I hope it all results in a BFP.

Rachael I hope everything goes well on the job front, because any company would be lucky to have you. Also I'm glad that the crate training is going well.

Lea, Emma, Shona, Sabrina, Naomi and anyone else I missed I hope you are all ok and getting ready to have a great weekend. Take Care.

Hi ladies,

Carron- Sorry to hear your news hun :hugs: take each day as it comes. Just deal with it the best way you know how and can. Nothing will ever replace your little one and it does leave a huge gap in your life. I promise the pain will get better, we are here if you need talk. PM me whenever hun :hugs:

I hope everyone else is ok. I have been reading everyones post but I am not going to go back otherwise this would be a mega post :haha:

Sorry I haven't been posting ladies but I had a bit of a busy start to the week and then haven't been feeling great and didn't want to complain on here when I should be happy. I am here and I am keeping an eye on you ladies but I am still not feeling majorly social with still not feeling 100%

Hope everyone has a lovely weeked :hugs:

Arlene I do live in the middle of nowhere :haha: Closest arena is SECC in Glasgow which is about 75 miles away. Stupid thing is although I live in a really quiet area I would never leave it, I love it here. Everyone knows each other and it's nice. Ooh nice to find a fellow Michael fan! I actually think he's quite dishy too although some folk think i'm weird cause of that lol. Oh I have no doubt Paula will end up with the man she deserves. For now though she has good friends like you to keep her going :flower: x

Adrienne Aww your work sounds a nightmare! How long till your off again? You're going to end up shattered. I take it your used to the storms? Some of them on the tv from America look so scary! Hope it all calms down soon x

Well I've been in my bed since I got home, not well at all. I've had constant cramps, felt sick all night, i'm burning up, had pink watery discharge earlier which turned to clear cm with tiny dots of blood in it and i'm so warm my cheeks are fair rosey. So god knows what is going on. Maybe AF is coming, maybe a BFP. I wish I could tell. For now though i'm just going to try and sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow :hugs: x

Had my blood drawn today, and the levels were negative. At least they were negative and I can get on with TTC right away. The bleeding is definitely slowing down, so it should be done after the weekend's over. We're trying again straight away. I did the whole waiting game last time, and look where it got me. I'll be getting some baby aspirin to take every day, and maybe stepping up my folic acid as well. I think we might trying BD'ing every 3 days a few days after the bleeding stops, and then closer to OV every other day. I'm still using OPKs but just don't want to miss it. After 2 m/c's, who knows when I'll OV now.

Carron - You need to give yourself time to grieve, but I PROMISE you, it will get better! The entire month of March is a blur for me, as everything happened in that month for me. It will get better though. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emma - hope you're feeling better! we've missed you!

Wendy - feel better as well! hope it's a bfp that's coming!

Adrienne - we had some bad storms yesterday too. the sky got very very dark; it was eerie. Bad thunder and lightening and downpours!

Amy and Carron, massive hugs to you both :hugs: :hug: I'm so sorry for both your losses. It breaks my heart to see anyone miscarry :(

wishing you both your forever baby very soon.

Amy I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I'm glad you have an answer now though. I'm glad you are planning to try again, you will get your forever baby :flower: x

Emma Hope you're feeling a bit better today :hugs: x

Well it was a BFN for me this morning. I don't get it. My temp is still so high and I just haven't felt myself. Guess I will just have to test again on Monday if no AF even though I would have thought I would have shown at 15dpo x

Adrienne I see you're on CD 1 again :( Hope you get to BD around O more this month.

Oh wow Wendy - your chart is looking really good. How strange for it to be a bfn, but maybe you're a late shower? There is no mistaking that chart though, you defo ovulated.

Thanks Nat, I just done a search on Fertility Friend and there is over a thousand people who got BFN's at 15dpo and then went on to get BFP's so I will keep hoping!

Just got my letter from the Hospital, i've to go in and see a fertility doctor on 30th June. Just hope my work will let me go cause other folk are off on that day. Doesn't say i'm getting anything done though so i'm assuming it's just a chat. Hopefully I wont need to go and i'll get my BFP before then! If AF comes though at least I don't have long to wait till the appointment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->