The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Shona - don't count yourself out until AF shows up! you're still in it until it does!

Wendy - hope your cramps go away soon! sounds like you had a good appt! There's a TV show I watch here, Secret Life of the American Teenage. Not sure if you have it over there. One of the girls just lost her baby; it was stillborn. I've never cried so much at a TV show before. I told DH it's a good thing he won't be home tonight, as I'll prob be crying like a baby at it. I'm way too emotional for my own good too. I cry at everything.

Arlene - have a great time away!

Super tired at work today. Had a hard time getting to sleep last night, with everything going on in my head. Oh well. DH is at school tonight, so I should be able to get to bed somewhat early.

Afternoon ladies,

Shona- You have certainly had your run of bad men!! I will never let a man treat me bad again. I am glad I have found my Gavy who is a push over but stands up to me when needed :haha: I think we should kidnap the :witch: so she stops getting people... not fair. Hope your doing ok :hugs:

Wendypops- Sorry you are still struggling at the minute. I was hoping your pains would of dies down today for work but it seems like you have had no luck! So excited for you this month, I am sure you will have a good month!! My appointment went well thank you. I feel a bit like a pin cushion but most of it was just talking through procedures and filling in paperwork. My 12 week scan is on the 8th July at 3.45pm and I will be exactly 12 weeks then. Gavy is so excited but I am struggling with being in bed for the past 2 days being sick! I am happy but just want to fast forward to July!

Arlene- Hope you have had a lovely trip to sunny blackpool!! :haha: Would love to babysit but dont think I would be able to as I have no energy at the minute lol. Hope you have a lovely break away!

Amy- You will be pregnant by Sept/ Oct Mrs. It will happen for you and everyone else on here!!

Anyway, back to try and get my head into work. Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

I am glad I found this forum. All you ladies sound lovely and I am excited to be a part of this community. My name is Carly and my DH name is Michael. We have been actively TTC for 3 months now. We are celebrating our one year wedding aniversary this month, and would be overjoyed if our gift was a BFP. I am originally from Chicago IL but recently my DH was promoted and we now live in Richmond KY. Sometimes I feel a bit lonely and was also hoping this forum would help me talk to some ladies who have the same emotions each month that I do. So here is to BFP's for all you lovely ladies and myself who have been patiently waiting!!!!

Welcome carly, I am sure you will enjoy getting to know the lovely ladies and I am sure you will get the support you need as all the ladies here are fantastic x

Welcome Carly! :flower:

Thanks Emma. I keep thinking positive thoughts all the time. I WILL be pregnant by September!

Hi Carly glad you're here. This is a great group of ladies. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Wendy still working on DH to do the SA. He has an appointment for Tuesday but I don't know if he is going to go through with it. How is your DH handeling doing the SA? Sorry the witch is being so hard on you. She's killing me this month too.

Arlene have a great trip.

Amy sometimes you need to have a good cry it makes you feel better. Hang in there.

Emma sorry you're feeling so tired. Don't worry you'll get your energy back in second tri.

Shona wow you've had it tough in the past, but that's what has made you the strong lady that you are today.

To everyone else I hope you're having a good day. AFM I'm trying to get a hold of the FS so that I can make my appointment for the water ultrasound next week. Can't get anyone to pick up so it must be a busy day over there. Anyway time to get back on the phone.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Today is 3 DPO. And I have read that some women test as early as day 6.
I am trying to be much stronger than that and waiting till a week after normal AF date.
Just wondering if you all have some suggestions as to ways to keep my mind off this during the 2WW or if you have had luck testing earlier than you thought you should have.

Thanks!!!

Shona What an arse hole your ex was! He didn't deserve you hun. And as for your other ex, my god! Thank god he's out of your life. You've had a pretty crap past but things are coming together for you now hun, and you'll soon have another gorgeous wee baby to make your family complete :flower: x

Amy No I don't think we get that show here, probably a good thing cause i'd be crying my eyes out. My hubby loves that i'm so emotional though, whenever I start crying at the tv he always goes awww and gives me a hug lol. He thinks it's cute. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight hun :hugs: x

Emma Thanks hun, i'm still in agony. It went away for a while but it's back again with avengance. I think it's cause i'm passing a lot of clots, sorry for tmi! I think cause this is my first AF in 6 months my lining has obviously gotten so thick there is a lot of it to come away. Not much fun! So glad your midwife appointment went well, and how exciting you now have a scan date :happydance: Hopefully the sickness will settle down soon, I know it can't be much fun hun :hugs: x

Carly Welcome to the thread hun, it's nice to have you with us :flower: Aww sorry to hear you've been feeling lonely but hopefully we can all help with that :hugs: You should put a ticker up in your signature so we can keep track of where you are in your cycle, if you click on mine it should take you to the page to pick one. Are you doing anything nice for your anniversary? x

Adrienne Hubby has actually been brilliant about getting a SA done. I texted him from work saying my doctor had said he needed one asap to try and get results before my hospital appointment and he replied saying ok darling i'll phone on my lunch and get it booked in. So it doesn't seem to be bothering him which i'm glad about. Hopefully your hubby will get it done and out the way on Tuesday. Did you manage to get through to your FS eventually? x

Well i'm off to fill up my water bottle again and have a lie down. Talk to you all tomorrow :flower: x

Wendy I hope your cramps die down soon :hugs:

Emma, hope you and baby are doing well? :hugs:

:hi: Carly, welcome to the forum :D

Still no AF :dohh: I got Kinect for the Xbox today though, so been playing on that. The personal trainer on Your Shape is trying to kill me. I'm sure of it :haha: Tested this morning and yet another BFN :dohh: I give up :dohh:

:wave: Hello Ladies!!!! :flower: I hope your all well... I know you have all missed me :rofl: Well I have missed you all too! :winkwink: OMG i have some reading to do, There is loads of pages... :argh: Well i'll start catching up after this post.....

Well today has been the day from hell... A mothers worse nightmare!!!! :cry: My Jaydan (my son) goes and comes home from school everyday on his own, (he is almost 11, for you ladies who don't know)
His school is only round the corner from our house, so giving him that little bit of freedom and responsibility, i let him go alone. (Believe me it took me a while to agree to it, he is my baby and i hate him being away from me.

Jay knows he has to come straight home everyday, and he always does.:thumbup: He finishes at 3pm, but normally gets out of class late because i have him on report so i can see how well he is doing in class each day... (I like to keep track on things)... I expect him about 3.10 3.15 MAX.

Today i was busy sorting loads of ebay orders out so i had the music on. It got to 3.20pm and no jay so i started to get a little worried, i walked to the front, no sign of him. It got to 3.25pm now i am even more worried so I decided to go out and see, i locked the door, music still on and walked towards his school, :nope: still no sign of him...
I spoke to the head at the school and she said jay left at 3.00pm OMG!! Now i am freaking out!!!!! It was now 3.35pm and school have no idea where Jay is... I call his friends, and no one at all has seen Jay. By this time i'm worried to death, panicking. School said there is nothing they can do, :growlmad: just, if i dont have any of his friends number to let them know who they are and they will call them for me. I'd already done that.. :growlmad: :cry: I walked towards our house head in bits, told OH as he was just getting back, both shocked, this is so out of character for Jay.. OH went out in the car straight away while i called the police.... Everything happened so fast.. But so slow, if you know what i mean... i was shaking with fear and shock at this point with all the possibilities OMG.. My little boy, where is he, you can imagine what i was going though.... :cry: I had to give the poice a description of him, what he was wearing, whether there was a problem OMG...
My head was in bits thinking all kids of bad things, i called OH again and he'd not seen him while driving around, he'd spoken to a few people who hadn't seen Jay either, then he spoke to a lady who works at the school, who lives round the corner from us, Jay plays with her kids. she said jay walked towards our avenue after school.. By this time it was 4pm, i'm scared to death :cry: thinking like mad. The police were on the way, and had officers on the way out to look for him. The police said to wait at the house for them, so i went back in, still :cry: i went to turn the music off and call jays friends agn, I was asking one of his friends agn, has he seen jay, and that i have the police on the way etc he'd not seen him still, the next minute Jay walks down the stairs.... OMG!!!!! All the time he was upstairs in his bedroom... I'd not heard him come in because of the music, He normally comes to see me and give me a cuddle and show me how well he had done at school before he goes up to take his uniform off.. I was hurt, angry, Happy all in one...

Omg Ladies it was the worse feeling i have ever felt in my whole life... I can't believe i didn't check upstairs, but at the same time, why would i, i was sat at the kitchen table, i can see the front door, my 2 dogs normally get all giddy when he walks though the door.. It was an experience i NEVER want to ever experience again... He looked so pale when i explained to him how i was feeling, and he said you should just be glad i'm ok mum... Even more so now i think i have to be careful, i think if i can see him i know he is safe.. I still feel sick, the thought of my baby being out there... I'm so glad he is ok and i really feel for all them parents out there and kids have gone missing...:hugs: I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy ...

I'm going to have a catch up now ladies, see how all you have been doing..

:hugs:

OMG Lea! I'm so glad he's okay! I can't even begin to imagine what you went through in that time! :hugs:

Awe All this reading to do, i think i'll just read through as much as i can.. Starting the 6th Jun.....:wacko: I get to carried away with my post....

Emma Hey Hunni, I hope you & lil Pippin are both well..:happydance: for 8 wk mark hun! Good Girl for being in bed early :haha:.. Awe i can't wait to see pics of baby cot & stuff... :wacko: Lol, i would be the same hun, Pink for a girls bedroom.. Awe hun, how did it go at the Midwife appt hun?

Wendy Hey hun, how are you? Awe i have lost your number hunni.. Looks like someone has deleted it bcos there is no reason for it to be gone.. Hummmm...
Yeh hun, i have been applying for jobs everyday, it is driving me Nuts...But i have to just keep going till i get one. Sadly hun i didn't get to go X-factor... Gutted!!!! I'm with you on babied rooms, me to you bears and a pink for a girl or baby blue room for boy, got have to have the me to you bears... They are just soooo Gorgeous... Saying that, i wont be having a baby any time in the near future.. Its off the cards for now.. My relationship is way to F***ed Up..

I'm sorry hunni for the :bfn: but you know the :bfp: is not far away now... :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: For the :witch: I am so happy the moo came to you.. Now you can start your cycle... a :bfp: this cycle will be a perfect end to that horrible wait..:hugs: ..... Boo for the smear hun i hate them. lol at the nurses reply i would have loved to see her face too...:rofl: i bet that part was fun...3years, lucky for you, i'm on 3-6 months smears now hun..:growlmad:

I'm so jealous hun Lee Evans is sooo funny...

Amy Hey Hunni.... Awe i am soooooo sorry for your loss agn hun.. Massive :hugs: You have been through so much this week.. I really hope things work out for you soon.. Let your body heal hun before you jump back in to ttc..

Rachael Hey hun how's you? Plodding along in the 2ww you say.. i have everything crossed for you lady... :dust: I have had abnormal smear too hun, i hate the tests they.. I feel violated when they do them...

Awe i forgot you worked for vodafone. FX things go well for your interview, you defo have the experience.

Carron Hey hunni.. I am sooooo sorry for you loss hun.. I can only imagine what your going though Massive :hug:. we are all here for you hun if you need us...

Adrienne Hey hun, i hope you are well.. Wow them test sound awful hun. I hope they went ok... :happydance:for OH playing ball and he's willing to get the test done, its a shame he can't think a little more about your feelings. He has a pleasurable experience for his test and poor you have the awful experience.. :hugs: hun... n bloody :growlmad: Men!!! They just don't get it... I hope your Male friend can talk some sense into him. Yes it can be embrassing, but look what you both will have at the end of it all, a beautiful :baby:... Wouldn't it be amazing if all men were like us... Hun You'd be no good with my eating habits, i'm terrible, i have ate nothing at all since last night.. I am going to get a smoothie maker, and live off them...I know i will have them 3 times a day..

Awe i know what you mean about the dreams hun, i'm the same, i tend to dream allot but they tend to be things that are troubling me, its like my head is bringing all my worse fears together and punishing me. But at the same time the good ones too. I wake up at lease 5 days a week questioning was my dream real.. Horrible mind tricks.. What is strange though hun, i actually dreamed my mum got cancer before she did and everything from that dream came true.. Many things i have dreamt have come true, probably that's why i stress so much when i wake from bad dreams.

Shona Hey Hun, i hope you are well, and feeling better... Wow for the first time ever i have looked up soft cups, i never knew what they were.. Wow they are cool.. :rofl: no they look good..I heard all you ladies talk about them, but didn't know what they were, how bad is that!!

Naomi Hello Hun, I hope you and :baby: are well.. I hope your not working to hard Mrs...

Nat :wave: Lovely to see you here hun.. Hows :baby: and you doing? :happydance: For 12wk scan, wow that went fast. Cant wait to see pics hun, i bet you cant wait!!!... I'm sorry work is poor at the moment for OH, it is the same here too. Getting a job nowadays is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.. It is driving me mad looking.. Hopefully things will work out soon...:hugs:

Arlene Hey Hun hope you & Kyle are both well! I'm sorry you got a :bfn: Hun, but like they say PMA.. It will happen for you soon...:dust: Awe hun, i'm sorry things are messed up with your friend, i hope they work out for you both, its sad that people can ruin friendships like that. But at the same time hun, my friends have been the same with me bcos my Oh in the past, they would get dragged into things and he'd call me and them the worse names.. Its not nice... She is crazy, hopefully your friend will wise up to her OH and do the right thing for herself, it only gets worse. There is only so much a person can take, she will realise its just a matter of time..

Awe no hun, people around you seem to be landing you in the stress pool. If i was you hun i would tell Kyles godmother, you obviously choose her to he Kyles godmother because you care for her, and believe she is good enough to take your place if the worse was to happen. I would say your loyalites lie with her more than the girl at work. If Kyles godmother was to find out you knew, that would hurt her too, i think it is best it comes from you. How would you deal with it, if it was the other way round, you'd want her to tell you..

I have been in this situation myself but i was the person who didnt know what was going on behind my back, with my friend and OH... I wish i was told by my so called friend, but i wasn't, i have no time for either of them now. If i knew anything like that i ask myself what would i want to know.. I hate how people can be so cruel....

Ill finish my catch up later things are getting stressed here now!!!!!!!!!!

Lea I am so sorry about your baby. My mother always said no matter how old or big I was I was her baby. I can only imagine the fear and all the things that were going through your head. So happy he is safe and sound!

Wendy I tried the page you suggested for a counter and it isnt working right now so I will have to try again later, but I definately want a counter, all you ladies have them and they are so cute I want to be part of it. As for my anniversary I was given a beautiful coach bag and will be taken to a nice dinner this weekend. Not sure what else he has up his sleeves but he is pretty good. We got married on our 5 yr anniversary so that was the best present I have ever gotten. He really is my best friend.

Rachael thank you for the welcome.

I am looking forward to getting to know all you ladies. I wish I had a blackberry so I could get the forum right on my phone. But I dont mind checking in a few times a day. Its nice to have a place to chat.

Wow Lea I can't imagine how you must have felt. Glad your son is ok. :hugs:

Wendy could you have your DH give my DH a call. Maybe that would help. LOL :haha:

AFM I got through to the FS office to schedule my water ultrasound which has to be done between cd6-12. I'm a little frustrated by the fact that they don't seem to understand that I am a flight attendant and that I'm not home everyday. I lucked out this cycle because I will be available for 3 days at the perfect time and the doctor isn't available. Now I have to wait and see if the nurse can do the test but I won't be able to hear from her til Wednesday. :growlmad: I know that the doctors schedule doesn't revolve around me but it seems that when you have to have certain tests done at specific times in your cycle that there would be some more flexibility in the office. I guess I am just really anxious to get the ball rolling because of my age (37) and I just don't want to lose anymore time. Plus the doctor won't do a follow up with me until all the tests have been completed and she gets the results. I really don't want this to drag on for to long. Sorry for the mini rant. I just really feel like I'm starting to run out of time or maybe I'm just extra sensitive because I'm on my period. Who knows?:shrug:

Oh my Lea, that would have been a major panic! What a relief to discover he'd been in his room the whole time but I can't even imagine the terror you must have been going through.

Adrienne what's a water ultrasound? I hope they're able to schedule it when you're available.

I've forgotten everything else that was written in the last two days already, I'm not as good a responder as Princess Lea is. But :dust: to all that need it, :hugs: to those in need and growing vibes to the other mommies to be.

Oh and welcome to Carly (sp?)

Afternoon ladies,

Adrienne, I hope you manage to get the appointment when you need it. It is frustrating that you need it done at a certain time and no one is available. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Carly, If you search on the internet for ovulation tickers you will find loads of different sites to get your ticker up. :flower: You wouldn't want it on your phone, its too addictive :haha: even just to come on and read lol!

Princess Lea, Hello Mrs, I was going to text you yesterday but forgot :doh: I am so glad Jay is ok :hugs: Sorry to hear your relationship with your oh still isn't improving. I was hoping now that this stuff with Becca was sorted that you guys would find each other again :( Pippin and I are ok, it is certainly making itself comfy as I have been really ill these past few days. I am glad it has calmed down a bit so I could come back to work but it is only just manageble! Once I get the door sorted in the bedroom then I will be able to get the furniture where it is needed so I can take a pic of the half way progress :hugs: Let me know if you need a chat at any point Mrs, I worry about you :hugs:

Rachael, I am not happy about the :witch: teasing you ladies and staying away for a little!! Hopefully a storm will come up your way and blow her away for 9 months!!

Wendypops, I agree I think it is because you haven't had it for so long for why it is so painful. I hope it has died down today for you :hugs:

I thankfully found a ticker, and its really cute!
Adrienne I just wanted to say I love your name, my husband and I have considered it as a middle name if we have a daughter (just spelled a little different).
NDH sorry I didn't catch your name but thank you for the welcome and I am sorry I don't know what SP is?
I did however have a question for all of you and wanted your opinion. I have read a lot about pre conception physicals. I had my annual (if you know what I mean) in January but we weren't as serious then about trying as we are now and I don't think I asked all the right questions. I have since moved to a new state so I would need to find a new GYNO and I was wondering if any of you had pre conception physicals or waited until say a year after trying with no luck??

Lea - thanks hun. I need to get back into TTC right away. It's the only thing that's going to keep my mind at ease. I'm pretty sure my body is healed. I didn't cramp at all during the m/c, just bled heavily. And even then, it wasn't much heavier than a normal AF. I'm taking a baby aspirin once a day to help improve the lining of my uterus. Hopefully it helps!

Carly - I never had a pre-conception physical. At my last visit, I just told her we were thinking about TTC in the next few months (this was last August) and she said to start taking pre-natals 3 months before trying. If you need to get a gyno anyways, I wouldn't hurt to find one now, instead of doing it once you do get pregnant. That is, if they want to see you. They may just say wait until you're next yearly appointment.

Adrienne - :hugs: sorry about the doctor situation. I hope it gets straightened out soon! I'm another one - what's a water ultrasound?

Nat - I can't believe you're almost 12 weeks! How exciting!

Emma - hope you start feeling better and get some more energy!

Carron - hope you're doing okay hun!

Wendy, Naomi, and everyone else - hope you're having a good day.

Still tired for me. Bawled my eyes out to the TV show last night. I needed it though. DH didn't get home from school till late, so I didn't sleep well until he got home. Also still getting these dull aches by my left ovary. Like ovulation cramps. Wish they'd go away, as I doubt they are OV cramps. Only 15ish more days till ovulation...

So it my 3 year anniversary today and I was thinking positively today said to work going back tomorrow and then I noticed tat I had stopped bleeding and it hit me that thats it over and it kinda hurts now more x

Carron, I know I can't say much to help you, but it will get better. I promise you. I didn't feel like it would after that, but it does. Take as much time as you need before going back to work. If you feel like you need another day, then take another day. But you should also try and stay as busy as you can. It helps to take your mind off of things if you stay busy.

Has the doctor said anything about when you can start trying again? I know that's probably the last thing on your mind right now, but for me, it's really helped me. I track my OV days and use OPKs and everything and helps to take away some of the heartbreak from losing my LOs.

Massive hugs to you hun :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->