The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

GRRR Rachael that makes me soo upset to hear. Especially since facebook should be another safe place you can go to talk to the people who actually care about you. But facebook turned into an ugly world where anyone and everyone can know everything about you. I am sooo sorry you have to read about a women who treats her body and her baby that way. I am glad I am not in that situation because I would probably end up saying something mean to the women.

I'm doing my best not to. I'm trying not get too stressed out about things in case being stressed isn't helping TTC :shrug:

On a different note, CBFM arrived! At 8am this morning! Royal mail guy woke me up and had me at the door with my eyes half shut :rofl:

Your lucky. I barely notice anything when I am sleeping. I probably wouldn't have heard the door bell ring. The only thing that can really wake me up is my dog or my husband. I am hoping the baby monitor one day will be able to do the same. BFP ASAP for all of us!!!!

Afternoon all :) How are we doing today? I'm plodding along. The witch is on her way out, hoorah! Can't wait to get trying again this month, i'm feeling pretty positive now i've ended my marathon cycle! x

Carly Aww how fab it must have been to be able to just ask a doctor a question any time you had one, I think I need to make friends with a doctor :haha: But I'm sure you'll find a lovely GYNO who will make you feel at ease. Do you temp or use OPK's or do you just guess when ovulation is going to happen? x

Nat I will go read your full update on your journal later, never seem to get much time to sit down and read as much as I want to the now, but i'm so glad the scan went well! :happydance: Eek, have you still not caught that mouse yet? That would honestly freak me out. I think I would have to move out until it was caught if it was me lol x

Emma Oh man that desert was sooo yummy! I did share it with Scott though :haha: Way too big for one person! It had like 3 types of ice creams, squishy cream, flakes, maltesers, choc chips, fudge brownies, chocolate sauce and profiteroles in it. Heaven! Now Emma, that's a broken promise if ever I seen one! I can come give you a huge hug, but I can't get time off work any time soon :rofl: I do appreciate you being there for me though hun, so thanks :hugs: Hope you're feeling a bit better today x

Rachael :happydance: for the CBFM! I am so excited to be using mine again this month, bring on those peaks! I still can't decide whether to bd every second day though or every day of peak and high days, hmm x

Naomi Thanks hun, your right a good cry and a sleep does the world of good! I'm feeling a lot better now. Aww don't worry about the pregnancy forum hun, Emma said the same thing. You'll always have us ladies to chat too and Emma who is going through it all with you :hugs: x

Charlie I know what you mean, temping while on holiday is not easy! Did the horrible witch make her appearance? Hope she's staying away from you :flower: x

Amy I know how you feel fun, one of my best friends has a little boy and he was an accident. A one night stand, and she has PCOS! Crazy how people can get pregnant so easily by accident but us who are really trying are struggling to get our forever babies. I guess there is a lot to be said for relaxing and having fun cause that's what they seem to be doing to get theirs x

Right I better get back to work, hope all you other lovely ladies are well. Talk soon :flower: x

Well our house is a bungalow, and the main bedroom is at the front of the house next to the front door. He banged loudly, and the dog was also in the room with me, and she barked when he knocked. There was NO missing him :haha:

Wendy, I think we're going to BD every other day once AF leaves, then at least every other day through the highs and definitely both peak days. Hopefully it will be every day through the highs and peaks :haha:

Wendy it was very nice but I am sure you are right. There is a hospital about 5 minutes from my house, so I am pretty hopeful. This was my first month using OPK. If no luck this month I will start tracking temp next cycle. Prior to this month I followed a rule given to me by my previous GYNO. He said to BD every other day begining CD10 and ending CD18. That didn't work out for us. So I used OPK and have positive on CD16 and CD17 I didn't know if that was normal to have positive OPK two days in a row. Anyways my husband and I had been out of town for about a week so we missed each other and ended up BDing both days. Not sure if that was a good thing or bad thing. I guess I will find out in a few days.

Rachael my dog also barks at knocking or the doorbell, thats about the only time he barks so I totally understand. Hope all your BDing leads to BFP!!!

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all ok. I am not posting individually as on my phone so it is difficult. I wish you all well and hope the witches stay away for you all. I am now off work for a little with anti sickness pills to help me through at the minute so I may be on here a lot the next 4 days lol.

Take care x

Wendy - Glad the witch is buggaring off for you! Gl this cycle :flower:

Pinky12 - Hope you feel better :flower:

Well,i got af today :cry: I had all the symptoms of af last few days but my temp did'nt drop so tried to stay positive. My temp is still above coverline! According to FF people can still have high temps in first few days of af.

Well, onto month 3 of CBFM! Fingers crossed for a BFP this cycle :flower:

Morning ladies, and what a miserable morning at that! Where is our summer?? On the plus side the wicked witch has vacated the building :happydance: Hopefully i'll ovulate this month although i've no idea what day roughly it will be, temps and CBFM will hopefully get it right for me and then I will know for future months.

Rachael I'm with you girl! I'm going to try and bd every other day (apart from around time hubby has to hand in SA). I just don't feel like I have the energy the now though :dohh: Hopefully I will feel more motivated later! x

Carly Yeah you usually get two peak days so that sounds right to me. Fingers crossed you've done it this month! x

Emma Hope the anti sickness pills are kicking in hun :hugs: I wish I could have 4 days in bed :haha: Films and tv galore with some junk food thrown in, sounds fab! x

Charlie Sorry the ugly witch has moved on to you hun, I feel your pain, my temps were still really high when she arrived for me so I guess next month I wont get my hopes up with high temps! x

How is everyone else doing? Well I hope. I'm so glad it's Friday, a lie in for me tomorrow will be in order! x

Thanks Wendy! It's annoying for me as I am used to doing things all the time but I suppose its better than being taken to hospital! The only food I can eat is toast at the minute but hoping that improves the longer I'm sickness free. It better had as I have to put weight back on by Monday! :hugs: Glad af has left you. Are you up to much at the weekend?

Hope you feel better soon Emma :hugs:

Wendy, Yay for AF leaving! Just need her to leave me now too :haha:

Not much to report here :shrug:

Hi girls so i ' not sure what is going on with my cycle...im on cd 40!!!!! i usually regular cd27-28--no surprises. now i'm just in limbo!! of course i took an hpt and it was bfn.... So i have no idea what's going on but i'm starting to get nervous...:shrug: Maybe it's all the stress i've been under?? i have no clue!!
:dust: to all xx
Michelle

Michelle - can you call your doctor and see what they would do? they might run a blood test, just in case.

Wendy - glad AF is out the door!

Emma - hope you feel better!

AFM - CD10, and I started drinking grapefruit juice. One glass a day. I heard it helps with EWCM and possibly helping you to OV sooner. So, I'm doing that, taking a baby aspirin every day, and my prenatals.

I also got a surprising phone call from my doctor yesterday. She called to see how I was, since she had just found out about the 2nd m/c. It was the doctor I had seen last Wednesday. She thinks that it was just "bad luck" and that she doesn't doubt I'll be seeing them again real soon. I asked her that as soon as I get my BFP, if I can bring my sample in, have them confirm it, and get all my blood work done. Progesterone and all. And she said absolutely. So I'm happy about that. Here I am thinking that I would have to argue to get that done, and I'm happy I won't have to.

Hello everyone :wave:

Welcome Carly :flower:

I'm not going to write out individual posts because I have way too much washing and tidying to do! :) However I did read over everything i've missed and up to date on the going on's. Had a fantastic time, it was great to get away with Kyle and enjoy him all to myself for 5 full days, unfortunately I never really get that.

Anyway I will post individually from now on..Hope everyones doing well :thumbup:

xx

Afternoon all, not that I would know it, i'm still in my pjs :haha: Having a totally lazy day catching up on the soaps. But why not! That's what weekends are for.

Emma Not up to much at all this weekend, we were going to go see Xmen at the cinema but think we will do that during the week instead. I've just forked out £275 on my car insurance so i'm majorly skint! Hurry up next pay day lol. How you feeling? Hope you're managing to eat something a bit more exciting than toast x

Rachael Sorry to hear AF is still with you, hopefully she will bugger off soon! Did your CBFM sticks arrive? Hope they did! x

Michelle Ouch, see its your turn to have a long cycle. According to your temp chart you only ovulated 9 days ago so you probably wont be due AF for another week. Not sure how accurate that is though cause see you haven't been temping every day. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon x

Amy Aww that's lovely your doctor gave you a call, most wouldn't bother. And that's fab news that when you get your next BFP you know she'll get you seen to asap hun. Keep positive :flower: x

Arlene Lovely to have you back hun, glad you had a good holiday. When you back to work? x

Well i'm off to sort out dinner. Speak to you all later :flower: x

Wendy, i'm back to work tomorrow. Way too soon in my opinion! In a bit of a uncomfortable position here, the couple we were on holiday with has a 2 year old and she bust open the stitching at the back of my Uggs by walking around in them not properly. I must admit they were a bit of a nightmare in regards to not taking our personal items from her. The problem being that it wasn't even acknowledged, they were in the room when we discovered they were burst and they didnt even apologise. If that were me and Kyle broke something belong to anyone i'd punish him and instantly be sorry and offering to pay as/when I could. I didnt push the subject down there because I didn't want to cause an atmosphere but Uggs are way too expensive and they were a gift from my dad so I've now had to send a text asking if they are in a position to replace them which I feel terrible about. I guess I need reassuarance that yous would have felt the same way?

Wendy, they tried to deliver my CBFM sticks yesterday but I was out, and when I got to office in town to collect them I was told the earliest they would be here would be Monday :cry:

Shona saved the day as she sent me 2 sticks anyway in case mine didn't arrive in time, and they showed up this morning so I was able to reset the monitor, and I have test sticks for when it asks tomorrow and Monday. Mine should be redelivered on Monday. If they don't then Royal Mail will be getting some choice words from me :grr:

Arlene, I would ask them to replace them too. I know accidents can happen, and if it was an accident then I probably wouldn't, however when they didn't stop the child from messing with your things and damaging them then they should replace them. They may not mid their child doing whatever she wants and wrecking their things, but they shouldn't allow her to damage your things too.

Arlene Aww that sucks, I thought it would be Monday at the earliest you were back. And no wonder you're annoyed about your uggs, they're not cheap! It's gonna be difficult though cause your friend will probably take offence to the text but you are right to feel how you do. Different if they were constantly taking your things off their child but if they didn't seem bothered or even apologise then damn right they should pay for a new pair! Let us know how it goes x

Rachael Aww that sucks but that was brill of Shona! Surely your box will be there Monday. I can't wait to see if I get peaks this month cause I didn't on my first month. Saying that I probably didn't ovulate that month considering it was my 150 odd day cycle lol x

Arlene I am TTC so I dont have children yet. But I would like to believe that I would be the type of mother that didn't let their child play with other peoples belongings without asking. I also wouldnt let them walk around in uggs. I wont even buy uggs because I think they are too expensive for a pair of boots. But especially since yours were a gift I would do exactly as you have done. I probably wouldn't have even waited, I would of said something right then and there. Either way they are responsible for their child. If he had broken the boots in the store the store would have asked them to pay for them so why should it be any different? Good Luck, hope you get new boots!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->