The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Yep I agree with Wendy, that girl definately sounds like she likes the attention. Is no action taken against her for not showing up on mondays? Asda would never let me away with that!

Wendy how sweet! I'm not going to remind my OH how he hasn't done anything like that for me in a good while :haha: you must have deserved it!

I'm going to have to get a shot of the kinnect, I've never played it before!

hi ladies how is everyone??? i wanna book the sa but i will prob get an appointment late next week and i am afraid i will be ovulating, i normally ovulate really late (around day17 to 22) but im hoping the metformin will make me ovulate earlier but at the same time i know this has to be done so maybe i should just book it today. Wendy did your OH wait 3 day's???
awh wendy your OH is soooooooo sweet god i wish my OH was like that!
hope all u ladies are ok today loads of :dust: your way ladies! xxx

Thanks guys, I do count myself very lucky cause he really is a sweetheart. It was only last month he hide a CD I wanted in my handbag for me. Such a darling! Always surprising me. I'm taking him to the cinema tonight, my treat to watch Xmen. It's the last night it's on and I know he's been wanting to see it and he really deserves it after what he went through today.

Sophie yeah he did wait the 3 days. We last bd on Sunday and today was his sample day. Don't think we will be bding for a couple more days now as he says he is a bit sore from the rubbing, sorry for TMI!

Sabrina, urgh I hate favouritism in the work place! No wonder you get hacked off. Thanks for the tip I will try and eat more. I've never really had a big appetite my whole life and get full really quickly but maybe that's my problem. It will be a late dinner for me tonight cause cinema showing is 5.45pm. Prob went get home till about eightish or later x

Hi ladies,

Wendpops, Aw bless Scott! You two just get cuter and cuter :hugs:

Sabrina, One of my very close friends went through exactly what you are describing and I didn't understand it at first. It was only when I realised it was not the work she was shying away from it was her work colleagues in her department. She knew that they were aware that she had tried to kill herself and got put on reduced hours by occupational health and she was paranoid over their judgement. She got offered a new role in a different department and now works as much as anyone else. She would refuse to go out to work but went on many holidays whilst off sick. It took me a bit to realise that it was the people around her causing her to not want to be in certain social situations including work because she was being judged for having a break down. Once I accepted that I dont even realise that side of her anymore and just because she seems happy on the weekends doesn't mean she should be happy in work. Some people can't deal with stuff as well as others. Don't let it wind you up. Sorry you are feeling low about af coming but your time will come :hugs:

Arlene- I cant believe you have not heard off your friend since she said she would pay for the uggs. How rude. Hope you guys are ok :hugs:

Sophie- Have you ever thought about taking steps to lengthen your leuteal phase. If you do not have at least 10 days between ovulation and af then the egg doesn't have enough time to implant. I started taking vitamin B to lenghten mine. Hope you are ok :hugs:

Hi ladies the doctors went GREAT! They did take a urine sample even though I told them I took 5 tests and they were all positive. But they said they do it with everyone and not to be upset. Well it took a minute but it came up positive. She said usually when your only a few weeks along thats usually what happens since HCG level is still kind of low. She said I might even have tested negative on some tests depending what their level is. They did a pap and gc/chlamydia and then I have to get some lab work done. The lady from the lab was not there today so I have to go tomorrow. The doctor said I am probably about 4 weeks and I have my first ultrasound scheduled for July 14th which will come really fast since I am on vacation from the 1st till the 10th. Thank you all for your support. And I hope you will hope along with me that this bean is sticky!!!!

Carly lucky you having a scan so soon! I know in the UK, procedure isn't to have a scan until 12 weeks, which is a longg wait! You going anywhere nice on holiday?

Emma we usually meet up once or twice during the week with the kids, and text every other day so I can only assume shes angry. If she was going to hold it against me i'd rather the friendship than the money! Hows the sickness going just now? Hopefully non existant!

Sabrina thats not on to delibrately fake something. Hope she gets her finger out soon, could see why that would be so frustrating.

As I said earlier (I think..:dohh:) Kyles nursery fee's are going to be roughy £84 a month. Yous probably won't remember but Kyles dad has only ever gave me money a handful of times in 3 years, probably totalling £130 at a push. He uses the clothes I buy when hes up there and I stupidly provided nappes for the first year after we split. Never even as much as bought him a stroller to use at his mums (he still lives there) everything was provided by me. So i've decided he's being told to pay half the nursery fee's. Wish me luck! He's got till august to sort it out so it's not as if i'm landing it on him last minute. I think considering he pays nothing else its only right I ask him to contribute to his education.

Anyway, me theorys booked so I better get to studying or OH will have to start monitoring me on this :rofl:

im sooooooo happy for you carly congrats :)

well i booked the sa so it's on wednesday the 29th, im nervous about it never mind my OH. Ladies i have to get this off my chest and i hope you don't judge me my OH is a hard working man that treats me very well but he has a bit of a problem well he doesn't think it's a problem but it is, he smokes about one or two joints of weed most nights and im really scared it's affecting him and our chance's of getting pregnant. He used to do other drugs too but has stopped them completey! I dunno how to make him stop. I wish he would just stop. He used to smoke alot heavier and he used to do othe drugs so i am very very happy with him for doing that but his attitude is awh smoking weed hasn't stopped anyone he knows from getting pregnant! don't get me wrong i am no angel only afew years back i dabbled in drugs but i havn't touched a single drug in years!

emma i have tried vitamin b5 and it worked well but my doc just told me to take this metformin and progestrone.

wendy i really hope that your OH sa goes well i am sure it will be fine!

i hope the rest of u ladies are good and babysinpson god that girl in work sound awfull! and hello buster how r ya?? xxxx

and to top it all off i told my doctor about my OH weed problem and other stuff and she said none of them drugs would affect his sperm haha which i find shocking!!! so i didnt tell him and if there is something wrong with his sa which i hope there is not then i am going to completely blame it on that!!! my OH is also epileptiv but has not had a fit in afew yars but he still takes meds so i asked my doc would those meds affect sperm and she said no!!!

Thank you ladies!!

Arlene there is no way I could wait 12 weeks. I could barely wait the 4 days between my first positive urine test and going to the doctor today. So I am thrilled they are doing it so soon. And everyone in the office seems wonderful. I also wanted to say I think you are handling your sons father in a very classy way. My dad was NEVER around for me or my mom after I was about 3 years old. And she raised me all on her own and I thank her for it every day. I also used to be bitter with my father but then I realized that he was the one who missed out on me not the other way around. So I am sorry you have to deal with a man like that, I watched my mother have to deal with 2. So I know its not easy.

Babygirl the reason we are all on here is because it is a safe place where people dont judge. I can understand your frustration with your husband. I myself smoked weed when I was younger but as you have I have grown up and not touched the stuff in years. I think you just need to tell your husband how upset it makes you, not necessarily mad but upset(sad). You have been on the TTC rollercoaster for 8 months and if you have to change things in your life to make a baby possible then he should have to also. I think its great he is willing to go take the SA test because to be honest I dont know if my husband would be that willing. But he shouldn't just be able to do whatever he wants and say that well it didnt stop other people from getting pregnant. Thats not fair to you. Of course this is my opinion and I have no judgement on you or your husband but TTC can be trying for any relationship and he shouldn't be doing things that make it harder for you guys.

Sophie, I really hope you don't take this the wrong way, but is that what you want in a household with a baby? Its an expensive habbit too is it not? In regards to it affecting sperm i'm really not sure.

Carly your mother sounds like a brave strong lady doing it by herself :) Kyles dad has him 2 nights a week but I do firmly believe its his mum that wants Kyle there. If he ever gets his own place i'm pretty sure he wouldn't bother. I'll do anything I feel I need to for my son, so when he's old enough I can say I tried my best.

thanx carly and arlene :) i am just so frustrated to be honest he is hard working and he treats me so well he is the main bread winner in the house and he is great with kids, he is also desperate for kids also!!! so i cant see why he wont change this, he keep's saying he wants to enjoy life also and god he would never smoke weed around any kid he smokes it in the shed as my lil brother does come over to us quit alot and yes it is quit expensive but he's not short for money!!! he say's he wouldn't be like this if we had kids but to be able to have kids he should stop!!! awh i dunno what to say to him!!!

Hi ladies,

I am here to say my goodbyes. I hope all of you the best for the future and that you get your :bfp: . If anyone needs anything editing on the post please just email me and ill sort it for you.

Thank you for being a great support to me :hugs:

Emma - why are you leaving us? :(

AFM - I'll make mine quick. I've been away for a couple days. Had an all day meeting yesterday and just wanted to crash when I got home. Plus, busy today with month end stuff for work. And I'm overnight in a hotel again. Which means I won't sleep well. Oh well, at least it's almost the weekend.

Still waiting on a + OPK. I thought it was coming soon; I had a darker 2nd line yesterday, but today it was barely even there. Have some EWCM and some dull aches but that's about it. I hope it's coming soon! I'm getting frustrated.

Hope everyone is well.

Morning ladies!

Just a quickie from me cause I'm getting ready for work. I just want to say no one is leaving! I will make damn sure of that.

Anyway Xmen was fab! Really really enjoyed it and this morning I got a High on my CBFM :happydance: Bring on the bdancing tonight!

Hope you are all well, will post properly later :flower: x

This is nothing but a big misunderstanding. She thinks you deleted her, you think she deleted you. God only knows how it has ended up that you's are not friends on there anymore but it should be laid to rest and you should both move on. I have already pm'd Emma, i'm sure this can all be easily resolved.

There is no need for anyone to fall out or leave the thread.

Mother has spoken! :haha: I shall get on with getting ready now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->