The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Don't be daft Sabrina, this is not just a baby thread, it's a group of ladies who like to chat. If we did nothing but chat about babies we would all be super obsessed about everything and that does no-one any good x

I am not stupid. I can see when people delete me on fb. I actually went on fb last night to see if you were ok to find that.

What the hell is going on?????

emma hunni pm your way hun....

ya know what this thread will not turn into the other one.......

This is not a dig to anyone at all....If i have a problem with anyone they will know about it bcos i will tell them right away!!..... For future reference all thread ladies, if anyone has a problem with someone you send them a pm....any comments about anyone else on the thread need to be addressed privately, and not posted in the thread afterwards..

this thread needs to stay a bitch free zone... Please no one else say another thing on this matter... End of....

Emma will not be going anywhere either.....

This is a happy thread.. if anyone wants to rant at someone or about someone on here send a pm and not post it in here...

HAPPY 10 WEEKS EMMA!!!! :hugs:

Sorry I texted you Lea but I needed back up! :haha: x

Never apologise hun.. if i'm on hols i will b here to give back up lol....:hugs:

i don't do this early in the morning.... but hey my girls needed to chat...:hugs:

Crikey - you got vampire Lea up in the daylight Wendy :shock:

Luv ya really Lea :winkwink:

xxx

lol well i'm up now and only had 4 hours sleep... i'll be after you when its dark wendy.. i'm after your blood...:rofl:

Oh and dont forget you Rachael

Well Emma Hope all goes well today as i can see no one has mentioned your scan..

so here goooooooooesssssss..

Fx everything is P-E-R-F-E-C-T.. And you and pippin are safe..

I will be thinking of you both.. and hope we get to see a lovely pic...

x

i'm going to get dressed... i shall speak with you ladies shortly...

I didn't mention it on here but I have on pm's. Hope it goes well Emma :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->