The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Good Luck Emma!
It is literally 5:30 in the morning here and I am awake. I was wondering if anyone else had trouble sleeping for more than 6-7 hrs at a time when first pregnant? I usually can sleep for 10-12 hours so I am just not feeling like myself. And I know I need to get used to less sleep but I figured I still have a lot of time for that.
Well ladies I hope you all have a good day. I go get my labs done today. And then I plan to clean the house and go Olive Garden for dinner with DH. Only one week until I leave for vacation to visit family and friends I cant wait!!!

Morning all
Emma, hope your scan goes well today:flower: I'm sure everything will be lovely!! Post a pic if you get one!

Hope everyone else on here is well, I see a couple of BFP's have happened while I've been hiding, congratulations!!!!

Not sure what is going on on here but I hope it works itself out as we are a lovely bunch of ladies and it would be a shame to lose this support network.

afm...well I'm in Hell, or what I imagine to be hell. My mind goes round and round and round, one minute I'm convinced Spud has gone and I'm expectng to miscarry and the next minute I think things must be fine and I'm impatient for my re scan next Friday. I think that if I knew it was one way or the other I would be dealing with this better, I know to miscarry must be so awful but to not know for 10 whole days is slowly driving me mad. I keep looking on the internet which is such a bad idea, reckon I have a 50/50 chance of things being OK. The cramps and bleeding have completely stopped, but I just don't feel pregnant, have sore boobs and still tired but thats it, or maybe if I am only 5 and a bit weeks pregnant that's all I will experience. See I'm going round in circles just writing:cry:

I may not be on here for a while, it's just too hard at the moment, but I'll probably lurk for a while

Naomi, don't worry about not feeling pregnant. I never had anything apart from sore boobs and tiredness until a few weeks ago. I was concerned about not feeling pregnant as well bit believe me it will hit you in one way or another x

Do you know what, I pray for morning sickness, because please God I just want my little spud to be there. What time is your appointment hun?x

Carly Good luck for your tests too hun :flower: As for the sleeping, i've never been pregnant and I only usually sleep 7 hours anyway so i'm no help :haha: x

Naomi I know the hating must be torture hun, but if your not cramping or bleeding that's a great sign. Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: x

Naomi I can understand. I had BFP on Monday and went to the doctor yesterday. I was BFP on there test as well. I have my first ultrasound on July 14th. The office said I am probably right around 4 weeks. So still very early on. I want to wait till after the ultrasound to tell our family (the only people who know are our parents, my sister, and we each told our best friends) So literally just a handful of people. But we go home next week and my DH wants to announce it and I think its way too soon. I have no breast tenderness, so of course I comb the internet to make sure its normal to not have tenderness and you start thinking your crazy and the tests were all wrong and you aren't even pregnant. The internet is a dangerous place at times. I will pray for you and I hope you will pray for me.

Emma - good luck at your scan today hun! I can wait to see a pic of Pippin!

Carly - good luck with your labs today!

Naomi - I agree with Wendy; no cramping and no bleeding is a good thing. I've got everything crossed for you!! :hugs::hugs:

Right ladies i've decided I'm going to have a wee break from here for a couple of days. To be honest i'm really pissed off about what's happened this morning and it's best I go now before I say something I regret. I'm not taking sides and want Emma and Sabrina to stay and will be really upset if either ladies leave :cry:

Never fear I will be back! lol. I'm just having a few days away until the dust settles but please no one leave! I want you all to be here when I get back or I will track you's down!! :haha: I've had my high on by CBFM this morning and I really want my body to ovulate and get back to normal so i'm wanting to be stress free for the next couple of days.

Anyone who needs me can get me on Facebook or text etc otherwise I will talk to you all next week :flower: x

Well things went crap just to add to my crappy day!! They never confirmed if everything was fine with the baby, just took my blood pressure and some blood and told me my doctor should of admitted me to hospital. What a waste of an hour and half. Now all I can think of is the worse and am even more upset than I was this morning. Especially since seeing Wendy's post

I'm sorry Emma :hugs:

Do you have a doppler or are you able to get hold of one? I know one lady I also talk to on here has a doppler and found the heartbeat around 8 or 9 weeks and that was a big thing for to her to reassure herself that everything was fine (she'd had numerous mc's) You're 10 weeks and might be able to find Pippin's hb :hugs:

I'm sure as long as you're not bleeding and you still have MS that baby is fine :hugs: xxx

i hope everything is ok emma dont stress urself out hun everything will be grand i promise you!!! i dunno whats going on but please dont leave wendy :-(

O Emma, I'm sure everything will be fine hun, if they were really concerned they would have done a scan to check everything is ok. Have they booked you in for one?

They were cursing the doctor and saying he should of admitted me to hospital instead of leaving me for a week. They wouldn't look for the babies heart beat as they said it was too early and shr didn't want me upset. They spoke to a doctor who said they were not able to do a scan as it was too busy up there.

I was so upset yesterday as the doctor put a huge amount of worry in my head and all the midwife and doctors did was look at me wondering why the hell I was there. I am furious that these "professionals" are putting me under so much stress. You would think after knowing someone had a previous miscarriage they would do everything to put my mind at rest. I am fed up of people and there crappy opinions.

Sorry about the rant but I need to get it out!

O trust me I am learning rapidly that it is not about us but about appointment times and other things. I have felt a complete pain as noone has bothered returning my calls or anything and I have to keep ringing to chase.
As they said to me, try not to stress as positive thinking can help the baby. I really feel for you though hun, I know EXACTLY what your feeling right now and noone can help that. If you want to pm me you know where I am, I know you have a lot of support on here already :flower: at 10 weeks they could do an internal scan i would hope as technically if I am 2 weeks behind I'll still be under 7 weeks when I go back!! I'm hoping they don't waste my time!
Make sure you bug them until they give you what you need. Did they say to wait for the 12 week scan then? Surely if they are concerned they should get you in there?? I can't believe how stressful this whole pregnancy thing is.
Sending lots of :hugs:

I know what you mean Naomi. They just looked at me as if I was stupid and just couldn't cope with a little bit of morning sickness. I have tried everything to stop my morning sickness and am certainly not stupid. It one more person told me how to deal with morning sickness I was going to flip!

Thanks Rachael and Sophie x

Emma. I am sorry they werent able to do more for you. It is unfortunate that with your past medical history they didn't do everything to reassure you the baby and you were both ok. I hope that whatever blood work they took will give you the answers your looking for.

I am only four weeks along and am feeling like a crazy person because I keep thinking all the tests were wrong, and I just want to keep POAS but I know thats not the answer.

I hope Wendy returns soon. I don't know what all the dramatic posts were all about, it sounds like nothing we are to take personally but I am just hoping everyone is emotionally alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->