The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Wendy. I took the digi and the word pregnant popped up before I could wipe and flush (TMI) but I don't care. I am so excited and so much at ease now. I am looking forward to my ultrasound on July 14th. My DH and I leave on Friday for vacation. I am still thinking of a way to tell our families. Anyone have any ideas I would love to hear them. I kind of blurted it out to my mom, sister, and best friend. So I thought I would be a little creative when it came to the rest of my family including my god mother.

Arlene I wish I was motivated to go to the gym but the most exercise I have gotten lately is taken my dog for a walk around the neighborhood. But I agree with wendy dont over do it. I am also hopeful for you!!!! AF STAY AWAY!!!!!

Emma I am so glad they gave you the news you were looking for. Hope working even if it is reduced hours keeps you in a good place. I know when I was working before we moved to Kentucky my job is what kept me going. It was nice to have something I could control and rely on.

Always happy to hear from you ladies. And I would love to hear ideas of how to tell my family.

Wendy - glad to see you back!! here's to hoping we both OV within the next couple days!! And you've never seen The Hangover?! You HAVE to watch it! It's hilarious, and the 2nd one is just as funny!

Naomi - still thinking of you hun! Friday will be here before you know it :hugs:

Emma - I'm so glad your HCG levels are high like the should be! That's awesome news! And I'm glad you can get back to work, but don't overdo it!

Carly - Yay for a positive digi! Hmm I don't really have any creative ways. The first pregnancy, and the only one we've told people, we wrapped up pack of bibs, 1 saying "Grandma's biggest fan", in a blanket I made and gave it to my mom. For DH's mom, we got a frame that says Nana and put a picture of the positive test. I need to start thinking of another way, since hopefully we'll get a sticky bean soon.

Arlene - hope AF doesnt't show up for you, and you get your BFP!

AFM - I woke up with this tightness in my chest area. Not sure if I slept wrong or what. Still thinking I'm out this cycle. I'll test this whole week though, and then BD every other day.

Hi ladies :flower:

Amy- Thanks hun, no I am not going to overdo it. I dont think I could :haha: Glad your keeping the hope up. I am sure you will get your forever baby soon :hugs:

Carly- :happydance: yey! I knew it would say pregnant. Now stop thinking negative and relax Mrs :hugs:

Wendypops- I know Auntie Wendy. To be honest I tried to put it to the back of my mind and it was only when I saw the midwife on Wednesday and her attitude was why has he made all this fuss. I started thinking that he thought something was wrong and come Friday I was a complete mess with it! I am so glad they could tell me everything was fine today. Scott shouldn't complain as :sex: will take a back seat when your little :baby: comes along :haha:

Arlene- Hope you managed to keep yourself busy and not test. I suppose it is more tempting as you thought the ugly :witch: was going to come over the weeked!!

Well I am planning a cosy night in for the three of us. Gavin is having a hard time at work at the minute so I am cooking him one of his favourite foods (chicken burgers, very exciting eh :haha:) and then I am going to pick some movies to put on and have candles and the lava lamp on and just snuggle in our pj's. Hopefully it will cheer him up a bit anyway. Speak to you all later :hugs:

Carly :happydance: for the digi! I don't think you could have better proof than that! Glad you feel you can now relax a bit and enjoy your pregnancy. Amy had some fab ideas, they are along the lines of what I was thinking for my family, photoframes or keyrings or even personalised chocolates. I know that's how I will tell my hubby when I get pregnant, I've got a big chocolate heart from Thorntons and it's personalised with the words I'm Pregnant! I've got it hidden away for when my special day comes. I just hope it comes before February next year or the chocolate will go out of date :dohh: :haha: x

Amy Thanks hun, it's good to be back! Oh I know, I haven't lived really! lol. There is so many films I need to watch but just never seem to find the time. Will definitely make sure I watch it sometime soon though. No counting yourself out lady! I'm sure we will both ovulate soon and hopefully we can catch those eggs! x

Emma I know hun, it's easy to see things clearer when it's not you. Believe me when I get pregnant you will have to return the favour cause I bet I get just as worried as you have been! :haha: I'm not the best at taking my own advice :dohh: Sounds like you've got a lovely night planned, my night will consist of a spare room full of ironing *sigh* what fun! But I thought i'd better do some while Scott's out from under my feet x

It was so exciting to see those words pop up. But of couse I am a POAS addict so I took a cheap walmart brand test and man did than line show up before the control line showed. So my HCG levels are definately rising or atleast I think they must be. Because with the other tests it took atleast a minute or more for the test line to appear and usually the control line would show right away but with this test the test line appeared before the urine even reached the control line. So that was really happy moment for me. I took a picture on my phone because camera is taking a clear enough one of the digital because it says it only lasts 24 hrs. Well ladies I wish you all the best and baby dust to all those ladies who need it!!! I think joining this what got me to relax enough to let my body do its thing. So I cant thank you all enough!!!

Carly, i'm not really motivated to go to the gym but i've got a friend who is a bigger lady and more or less made her join (she was becoming so depressed with her weight, incase you think i'm nasty :haha:) so i'd have a cheek not to go along with her every now and then. As for telling the family, if you or your hubby are arty, then how about a handwritten 'updated' family tree, and below your names write "Coming..." with the EDD, maybe frame it?

Wendy don't worry I didn't over do it, barely had the energy to finish to circuit :dohh: I don't have any other 'symptoms' although I did have some major odd strange pain in my right boob earlier :rofl: I'll send my ironing down for you while your at it ;)

Amy thanks! hope you get your positive opk soon :thumbup:

Emma..No testing :happydance: I really struggled to walk by superdrug earlier and I actually had to go into boots to pick up a prescription, was torturee :hissy: I'm very jealous of your cosy night in with your man. I seen mines for an hour last night before bed, then an hour after work today and he's been called back out now. Joys!

So I managed to not test, i'm working tomorrow so she's destined to show then as always!

im SOOOOOOOOOON HAPPY FOR EMMA AND CARLY im glad use are not stressing so much!!!
arlene im hoping and praying the witch stay's away,
wendy thanx for ur comment awh i just kinda wish things wer easy like i could just have :sex: and get pregnant straight away im so inpatient it's ridiculous!!!

as for me im very pissed off my OH's boss wont allow him the day off on wednesday which is shit so rang the lab today to see if we could switch to thursday and no answer so gonna ring first thing tomorrow and arrange another day, someone doesn't want us to this test!!!!

Sophie I thought it was a legal requirement to be allowed out to a doctors appointment? I dont think I realise just how easy Asda are to work for! I always here of things like this and its not fair!

Sophie I am sure everything will work out with getting the test done one way or another. Just keep your lovely chin up!

Arlene I would never think you were nasty. I think it is great you would go to such lengths to help a friend in need. Glad you didn't over do it though. Glad to hear you didn't test.

I am still a POAS addict. I think I just like the idea of two lines popping up after so many negative tests month after month. Anyone else feel the same?

This forum has become addicting!!! I think I just have addictive personality lol. Love you ladies!!!

Thanks ladies. I think the reason why I feel like I'm out, is I'm not cramping at all. Usually, I got massive cramps in my left side, like it feels like someone is squeezing my ovary. But nothing this time. Oh well, I'll test when I get home.

Emma - have a great night in!

Arlene - good for you for not testing!

Rachel - hope you get your peak soon!

I'll have to catch up on that later..I was watching Babies behind bars, had very conflicting opinions on it. Well worth a watch!

Carly Aww I bet it was exciting! No need to thank us, we all happy to be here for each other :flower: Same rule applies to you as for all the other ladies, you may not have been on the thread long before your BFP but your not allowed to go leaving us now you have it, we are here for the long haul :hugs: x

Rachael Thanks hun, i've missed my daily chit chat with you lovely ladies! Aww hopefully you'll get a high soon, you are a late ovulator so I guess it would be too soon before now for your high. Well done on the weight loss hun! That's fab! I think i'll deffo be taking your diet tips now! :haha: x

Arlene You sure you haven't been prodding at your boob just to see if there was any pain?? :rofl: Aww no you can keep your ironing, I got nowhere tonight as hubby came home earlier than expected and of course we had some activities planned for tonight :winkwink: Will need to get caught up sooner or later though or i'll have no clothes left to wear lol x

Sophie Aww hun, don't we all wish it was that easy! Still we will appreciate it so much more when we get it because of the wait. Hmm, I agree with the others work are meant to let you go to doctors appointments. Can he not do it on his lunch break? x

Amy I never cramp, I never have any idea when i'm ovulating cause my body doesn't warn me, that's why i'm relying on my CBFM to help. Hopefully you will get a positive OPK soon hun x

Emma I flicked it over on plus 1 when I saw your comment, was interesting. My prob is I don't have the standard diagnosis they were talking about cause I don't have any excess hair at all, not even 1 spot never mind acne and don't have extra testosterone. No wonder my doc said it was complex! Can't wait to see my FS on Thursday, hopefully she will be able to tell us what she thinks of it all x

Well, it's just dawned on me. I'm going camping next week, just for the weekend, to a bike rally in Kelso. I've just realised AF will be due then :dohh: Really really don't fancy camping if i've got AF but I can't pull out now. Just have to hope I catch my eggy and AF stays away! Or is at least late! It's just my luck aint it. Oh well i'm off to bed for now. Talk to you lovely ladies tomorrow :flower: x

Wendy are yous camping rough? You could find a proper campsite and with showers etc I know I wouldn't like to rough it on my period.

Well guess whos started to show first thing this morning..:witch: Onto cycle 8..really never thought I'd be saying that. Why are we so naive when we first start ttc..:cry: I hate that she always shows when i'm in work..as if its not bad enough! Anyway, i'll pay a visit whilst on my lunch xx

Arlene There is two showers there but with thousands of people going and them only being open for two hours its a nightmare to get in. Just have to hope AF stays away! Aww i'm sorry it looks like she is making an apperance for you, you just knew she would when you went to work :hugs: x

Well another high on my monitor today but i've had a temp dip! Really hoping this is me ovulating cause the two lines on the CBFM stick are pretty identical! :happydance: I am so praying this is my body getting back to normal! x

Sorry Arlene :hugs:

Wendy hopefully she'll stay away. I don't even have 2 lines on the CBFM stick, just one, so needless to say it's still low :(

Aww that sucks Rachael but if you follow last months pattern you will probably get a high tomorrow on day 16. At least you might only get 2 highs that way instead of 5 like i've had! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->