The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

no my partner works for his uncle and his uncle doesnt be there on wednesday's so my oh has to basicly get things rolling, and his break wouldn't be early in the morning, i rang up and explained the situaution but they have no appointments this week or early next week but they get alot of cancelations so she said she wud contact me so im gonna wait till after i ovulate to sort out another appointment im ovulating this weekend so im hoping i might get an appoinment late next week, i think my oh is very nervous but he keep's saying there's defo nothing wrong with hum as he had a girl pregnant before and she miscarried and then got pregnant again and she decided to have an abortion as they were both young and they broke up after that as he didnt want her to have an abortion ect.... and i had a mc (was more like a chemical) back in august so he thinks he's ok but i still want this test done!!!

arlene im sorry af arrived :( let's hope this month is ur month, we are both tring around the same amount of time!! hopefully we wont for much longer!!!

how's everyone today????

im doing terrible taking my temps this month and i have to know when i have ovulated so i can take my progestrone pessary's!!!

Arlene - i'm sorry :( hope AF isn't too rough on you :hugs:

Rachel - hope you get a high soon!

Wendy - hope that you're OV! that'd be awesome if your body was getting back to normal. we'd be waiting for our BFP/AF at the same time!

Sophie - I'm sorry about OH's work. That's really unfair of them to not let him off for an appt.

Emma, Naomi, Carly - how you girls been feeling?

Hope everyone else is well!

AFM - I did my OPK when I got home and it was much MUCH darker then the rest. Like almost as dark as the control line. SO, I don't think I'll OV tomorrow like the ticker says, so maybe the next day or 2. Which, considering when my levels dropped to 0, is just about right on track.
I had been having a down week, thinking about everything. But seeing that darker OPK makes me a lil happier. I was getting depressed that I might not OV immediately after the m/c.

Hello ladies!!
I have been feeling just a little bit nauseaus and been gagging or dry heaving a lot no actual vomitting. And its not just in the morning its throughout the day. Other than that I have a cramp on my right side sometimes and to be honest it makes me a little worried but it doesnt feel like an AF cramp and I have read that slight cramping is normal. I haven't had any kind of spotting or bleeding so I am really hopeful that everything goes well at my ultrasound on the 14th.

I hope all the other BFP ladies are doing well. And I cant wait to hear updates on all of you.

And I hope that all the ladies looking for a BFP get one soon!! Baby dust to all you wonderful women!!

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't been posting very much. It's been real busy around here. I have been checking in and reading. I leave tomorrow on a 3 day trip and I'll be back Friday morning. I'll post more once I'm back. Take care all!!!

Guess who got their first peak on their CBFM?? :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: You ladies have no idea how happy I am! Just hope my temp shoots up in the next couple of days to confirm ovulation. Tonight will be my sixth day in a row of :sex: so that wee eggy will probably drown in :spermy: let alone have an adequate supply waiting on it :haha: x

Rachael Hope it's a high today hun! How's things going with you in general? You've been quite quiet lately :hugs: x

Sophie Hopefully OH can get his SA done next week. In the meantime if you're going to be ovulating get :sex: lady! x

Amy Thanks hun! It does look like even with my cysts my body is being good for a change. How fab would it be to do it together! Really hope you get a positive OPK in the next day or two :flower: x

Carly Slight cramping is normal hun, your body is getting stretched. You all set for your holiday? The time will fly by till your scan cause you've got things to keep you occupied. Wont be long in coming round x

Adrienne Have a safe trip hun and look forward to hearing more when you're back :hugs: x

Emma What did you think of Transformers? It's on here for a couple of days this week. Could be tempted cause Scott really wants to see. Hope you're well Mrs :hugs: x

Well i'm off to work now with a smile on my face! Even though my hayfever is killing me, so i'm smiling then sneezing then smiling then sneezing :haha: What will I be like if I get a BFP! :rofl: x

Wendy I couldn't help but picture your eggy with a face gasping for breath as its smothered in sperm :rofl: have you found it hard doing it every night? OH and I have agreed we're proper going for it this time..Although we just need to hope his work rota allows it :dohh:

Adrienne hope your trip goes nice and quick for you :hugs:

Carly..and so it begins!! I dry heaved at everything, hope you won't be so bad :hugs:

Amy I hope you get your positive tomorrow..plenty :sex: for you misses and you'll catch it! :)

Sophie I hope yous manage to get an appointment suitable after you ovulate. I know, we'll get our bfps soon :)

Yesterday was horrid..I was in so much pain :( I'm feeling alot better today. OH planned us a little night in, with takeaway of my choice, he'd snuck in lots of cakes too. So we sat and got fat eating dominos, cakes and drinking lots of tea and watched harry potter all night, got through the first three! I needed it :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!! Sorry for anyone I missed, got a three year old on my shoulder demanding to see dinosaur videos :haha:

x

That did make me giggle Arlene :haha: Poor wee egg stands no chance! It actually hasn't been that hard doing it every night. Hubby has been a sweetheart and has instigated it every night so i've not had to try and persuade him lol. During the day when i'm knackered at work I think oh god, how am I going to find the energy tonight but when it comes to it and he springs it on me out of nowhere I find the energy! As long as we remember the end goal we find the motivation. Sorry the witch is being a pain for you hun, but glad you're feeling a bit better today. Sounds like you had a lovely night last night, your hubby sounds a right sweetie! Take it easy today :flower: x

Wendy I am glad your DH is making it easy on you. I can't even imagine 6 nights in a row. YOU GO GIRL!!! I hope you are having fun, I told my DH when we were TTC that is is supposed to be fun and we are supposed to enjoy the BD. So I hope you and your DH are. And I hope that egg drowns and I hear of BFP soon!!! Thanks for reasurring me on the slight cramping. I will probably start packing today. I can't wait to see my family and friends. I know the time is going to go so quick because we will have so much to do in such a short time. And we are dropping the baby bomb on both our families. I know its early on, and I was a little afraid at first but DH really wants to tell them, and my mom told me that it couldn't hurt to have more people praying for me. And if god forbid anything happened it would be good to have all their support. No one would be dissapointed they would just be there for me. So after that chat I decided that it would be alright to tell them.

Arlene I thought it was strange that I was dry heaving with no vomitting but I guess it happens. Thanks for making me feel like I am not alone. The worse was at the movie theater the smell of popcorn was gagging me.

Sophie I hope everything works out and your OH can get an appointment to get SA done. I know you have been trying so hard to make one. Maybe once you have the results it will put your mind at ease and you and OH can relax and get that BFP!!!!

Carly - it's so normal to cramp a bit during pregnancy. It's everything stretching. I'm sure your little bean is getting nice and snug in there.

Adrienne - nice to see you! have a good trip!

Wendy - that is so awesome!! so happy for you that you got a peak!! now on to OVing!! 6 days in a row?! I have a hard enough time getting DH to do it every day for 1 or 2 days. Nice job, and I can only imagine you'll have a great chance this cycle!

Arlene - have a nice night in. sorry af is being horrible :( Oh, I wish I could get plenty of BDing in, but DH won't be home till late tonight from school. So I hope we still have a shot. Definitely Thurs and Fri though.

AFM - not crampy or anything really. Slight twinges here and there. Lots of CM goin on. BD'd last night, and will do it again Thurs and prob Fri nights. I really want my OPK to be positive but not till tomorrow, since we can't BD tonight. BUT, I'll take it if it's positive today!

Have a great day everyone - I'll be on and off throughout the day most likely.

my oh wouldn't tell his uncle about the appointment because he was embarrased, he's kinda freaked about all this i dunno why bcos he is prob grand but i can see he's kinda worried!!! he got his hormones tested afew years ago and his hormones where grand so that's good!! (then again i got my hormones tested afew years ago and mine also came back grand)

yes arlene our time will come really soon!!!

i hope ur ok carly and pinky!!!

yeah wendy gonna get my :sex: on im hoping i will be ovulating between this week and next week cos of the metformin but we will see!!!

im thinking about maybe tring preseed oil or conceive plus again but using them moon cups with it maybe!!

having a bad day today :( im after been looking thru the pregnancy forum's and im just so jealous, im sory i don't mean to sound so much like a lil child i just want a lil bean in my belly NOW!!! i just want that warmth of knowing i was gonna have a baby! i was talking to a medium last night and he told me im going to have 3 children and that i will be pregnant in october, but for all i know he's just pulling my leg! im getting a healing and a proper reading off him on sunday!

awh i just wanna be pregnant now, it would be such a relief, just found out another one of my friends is pregnant (by accident of course) :(
and my other friend is pregnant and doesnt even really want it!!!

awh i just want this ttc journey to be over!!! sorry i know some of u ladies are trying much longer and it's prob alot harder for use and use are so strong ya's dont even complain and here's me being a big baby but i just want me and my oh to be a lil family!!!

im just upset, one of my friends asked me yesterday "are you not even getting pregnant at all?? are you not even getting pregnant and miscarrying?? are you sure there's not something serious wrong" and it kinda got to me, she didnt mean any harm by it but im not getting pregnant at all an it's wrecking my head!!!

im sorry for my big childish rant but i had to get that out, this ttc is draining me i just want it to be over!!!

I'm so sorry Sophie :hugs:

Believe me, I know how it feels. I've been having such a down week too. It really does suck, and I just want my forever baby.

I *think* one of my friends is pregnant, by accident, too. If she is, and posts it on FB, I might have a breakdown. She already has 1 kid. The complaining about pregnancy symptoms on FB (no one on here) is killing me too.

I can't believe your friend said something like that to you. I think if someone asked me, I'd prob end up telling them about the m/c's. If they were a close, decent friend. I have told some people who have hounded me about having a baby. It's just not right to ask someone about such personal stuff like that.

I hope you feel better :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!

I have been on for a while, and NEVER saw this thread until now!! Anyway, my EDD is 2/15/2012!!!! Hoping this brings inspiration to the rest that are still in search of the 2012 Baby in arms... :thumbup::dust:

*Read My Journal for more details*

Carly Thanks hun, we are definitely enjoying the bding don't worry! :winkwink: Aww I bet you can't wait to tell your family. Let us know how you did it when you get back. I know I will want to tell mine early when the time comes but i'm going to try and keep hush for as long as possible. Will be hard keeping it from my sis though considering she lives with me lol. When you going to change from trying to conceive to pregnant under your name? x

Amy Thank you, I feel so positive about this month! Although I do know there is no guarantee when it comes to ttc! I am actually surprised at my hubby wanting it every night but he really wants us to do this so it's fab he's on board with me. I'm sure you'll have a great chance too if you ovulate in the next day or two and can bd on Thurs and Frid. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us this month hun :thumbup: x

Sophie Aww hun, big :hugs: Sorry you're having a down day, we all have them. Don't you worry your pretty little head, you will get your BFP. It just takes some a bit longer. I'm coming up to a year of trying now but I have still got my PMA! I know I will get pregnant some day some how and you will too x

MrsMM24 Thanks for stoping by and congratulations on your BFP! Hoping some more of us will be joining you soon :flower: x

Aww girls, my hubby really did give me a laugh there. He said "you know how you haven't been ovulating for like six months?" and I went "yeah" and he said "well what if eight eggs pop out and we have eight babies??" :haha: Well that was me set off and I started laughing and told him that was impossible. He then said "stop laughing, i'm being serious, you have to be prepared!" :rofl: Bless him, he's so funny x

Carly Thanks hun, we are definitely enjoying the bding don't worry! :winkwink: Aww I bet you can't wait to tell your family. Let us know how you did it when you get back. I know I will want to tell mine early when the time comes but i'm going to try and keep hush for as long as possible. Will be hard keeping it from my sis though considering she lives with me lol. When you going to change from trying to conceive to pregnant under your name? x

Amy Thank you, I feel so positive about this month! Although I do know there is no guarantee when it comes to ttc! I am actually surprised at my hubby wanting it every night but he really wants us to do this so it's fab he's on board with me. I'm sure you'll have a great chance too if you ovulate in the next day or two and can bd on Thurs and Frid. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us this month hun :thumbup: x

Sophie Aww hun, big :hugs: Sorry you're having a down day, we all have them. Don't you worry your pretty little head, you will get your BFP. It just takes some a bit longer. I'm coming up to a year of trying now but I have still got my PMA! I know I will get pregnant some day some how and you will too x

MrsMM24 Thanks for stoping by and congratulations on your BFP! Hoping some more of us will be joining you soon :flower: x

Aww girls, my hubby really did give me a laugh there. He said "you know how you haven't been ovulating for like six months?" and I went "yeah" and he said "well what if eight eggs pop out and we have eight babies??" :haha: Well that was me set off and I started laughing and told him that was impossible. He then said "stop laughing, i'm being serious, you have to be prepared!" :rofl: Bless him, he's so funny x

Funny, buuuut what if?? :haha:

Ahh, that's awesome!! I always told DH I wanted twins, maybe triplets. Anything more, I don't know HOW I'd handle it! Hey, you never know - you could end up with multiples since you didn't OV all those months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->