The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Well you never know Amy, twins run in my hubby's family! Listen to me getting all excited and i'm not even pregnant :haha: x

Yeah Rach, i'm on cloud 9! Bring on your highs/peaks! :flower: x

MrsMM well at least if I had two it would be over with in one labour :haha: Are you hoping for a little boy this time round or would you like another girl? x

I'm starting to think I'll never get any highs/peaks. I've already used 11 CBFM sticks :dohh:

WENDYJ -

I was hoping not to let it consume me this time around. I do want a little boy this time around, there is just waaaay too much Estrogen in our house.:haha: I wanted to have a boy 1st actually, I always thought that it would be cool to have an older brother (mine is younger) but I was blessed with a darling little girl. Happy and Healthy is my first choice, boy is my 2nd... :shhh:

I've used 12 so far Rach and only today got my peak so hopefully yours will come soon :thumbup: Was hoping I would only need 10 but nope, looks like i'm going to go through a box of 20 every cycle! This could get expensive :dohh: x

MrsMM I know what you mean i've got it in my head i'd like a boy first then a girl so she has a protective older brother! If only we could choose :haha: I'm the same though, as long as baby is happy and healthy I would be happy to have either. Or some of each if it's going to be 8! :rofl: x

Wendy, the CBFM is programmed to automatically give you another peak and then a high after your first peak, then lows as I think it's programmed to ask for sticks in groups of 10 regardless of whether you've had your peaks etc. Up to you whether to use old tests or keep feeding it new ones.

I'll be ordering some more sticks from Amazon, that way if it's going to ask for 20 sticks each month at least it's only £13 a month :dohh:

That's what we're here for Sophie hun :hugs: x

Yeah Rach I'll be using Amazon too! I know they say you should start a new box each cycle but if i've got any sticks left at all damn right I will be using them! Too expensive just to waste x

Personally I think using a new box each cycle is a ploy to get you to waste money on more sticks when you don't need to :shrug: Plus on the box it says a box of 20 should last 2 cycles.

I agree! It's just a con. Most folk seem to be able to get away with using 10 a cycle but I think cause we are both late ovulators we are always going to use at least 15. Trust us! x

Oh I know, it's typical. The monitor should ask for cycles later though as it learns your cycles. I think it still asked on CD6 this month for you due to your epic cycle the first time you used it.

Well you never know Amy, twins run in my hubby's family! Listen to me getting all excited and i'm not even pregnant :haha: x

It's good you're talking like that. PMA all the way.

And twins run in my hubby's family too. His mom is a twin. I heard it skips a generation. Uh oh! :haha: I would LOVE twins though.

Sounds like clear blue know how to get their money!!

Congrats mrsmm on your bfp, just read the first post of your journal and yous worked hard to have this baby, you must be truely delighted. :)

Had such a busy day today I reckon i'm fit for bed but OH has been called out to work so i'll wait until he assess' the job. If its not going to be too long i'll wait on him, feeling right loved up for now :haha: don't even want to go to bed without him!

Me too Amy! Especially as it's taking me so long to get a BFP, it would be fab to have two at once. Even better if it was a boy and a girl x

Aww I didn't know that Rachael, so as it goes on it could wait until say day 10 to ask for a test stick? That's a bit better then x

It could well do hun. I'm hoping it will ask me later next cycle for them too, especially after wasting 11 sticks so far on lows :dohh:

Arlene Aww that's dead sweet, i'm like that. I so hope you get a BFP soon to make your little family complete :hugs: x

Rachael Or clearblue has them programmed to get as much money out of us as they can so it will continue wasting sticks :haha: x

Well it can ask all it wants next month, it's not getting them :haha:

FYI they're £11.45 for a box of 20 on Amazon right now :thumbup:

I got a + OPK!!!!! I'm super happy right now! Now, I just hope I actually do OV. Can you get a + OPK and still not OV? I'm still somewhat concerned cause I've had basically no cramping. I'm afraid even though I got a + OPK that I won't OV still.

Now, do I beg and plead DH to DTD tonight, as well as tomorrow and Friday? I'm thinking about it. But with the 1st pregnancy, I got a + OPK and we didn't DTD that night either. I just don't want to miss any chance that we might have.

Amy you not better just making a move rather than telling him outright or does he like to know? :happydance: for the positive!

Amy you not better just making a move rather than telling him outright or does he like to know? :happydance: for the positive!

I don't think he cares one way or another. I can't just force myself on him, without a reason, otherwise he won't want to do it. I'm thinking of not forcing it, since he's already cranky. I thinking with what happened with the 1st pregnancy, we still definitely have a chance. And if it happens, it happens.

would you ladies recomend persona or the clearblue fertility monitor??? is there much difference??? as the persona is cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->