The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Amy :happydance: for the positive OPK! So happy for you hun! You are deffo still in with a chance even if you don't do it tonight as usually you ovulate 24 to 48 hour after a positive. My temp chart says I will probably ovulate tomorrow cause I got my peak today x

Arlene Deffo stick with your plan of not telling DH when your peak day is. I've had such a tiring night tonight and definitely wont be telling hubby next month when I get my peak. He really let it get to him, and the pressure was too much, he just couldn't do it. TMI alert but I ended up having to go on top to make him "deposit". I know that's not a good baby making position but after he tried 3 times he started to get upset so I had to take action. What we did though was once he had deposited he flipped me over while he was still inside so i lay on my back, and then he stayed in a few minutes before coming out while I kept my legs in the air. What a palava! But i'm hoping that means I help the little swimmers back up the way rather than losing it all. Sorry I did say it was tmi :blush: x

Sophie I haven't heard of that monitor hun but would deffo recommend clearblue one, it's fab x

Sophie I am sorry about the way your friends made you feel. Please always rant at us. I can only speak for myself but I dont mind at all. I have been trying my best to not complain about the way I feel because I wanted this sooo bad. So if I start to complain please feel free to put me in my place.

Wendy you just make me smile all the time. I love your sense of humor and how you are not afraid to tell it all even if it is TMI. Never change that because I LOVE it!!!!

Well ladies as always it is so nice to talk to you. I think I will change my status after I have my ultrasound and I know for sure that everything is alright. I know this is weird but I was watching the first season of GLEE and the one women is having a hysterical pregnancy which then made me paranoid and I started googling. Anyways ladies I cant wait for my vacation but I will miss talking to all of you. I will have lots of catching up to do when I get back. I officially leave on Friday but tomorrow will probably be my last post for a while.

Carly Thank you hun, that was really kind of you to say :flower: You have a fab vacation (i'm sure you will!) and make sure you come back when you're home and tell us how your family took the exciting news! :hugs: x

Emma Where are you hun? Hope you're well :hugs: x

Well I got my second peak on the monitor today but my temp shot back up today so I think i've already ovulated :happydance: I just wish bding had gone more to plan last night but hopefully it still lead to something. A deposit is a deposit after all! x

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have not been around much but work is taking up all of my energy. I am only doing 9.30 -3pm but I am so tired afterwards I either go to sleep or try and stay awake but have no energy to do anything for the rest of the night. Luckily work have authorised some extra help for me so I am trying to sort that out so I can take a bit more time off until the tiredness subsides.

I have been reading up on you all and making sure you are all ok but will not be posting individually.

Good luck Wendy and Naomi for your appointments the next few days x

Wendy fx'd you've done enough and don't need to worry about next month, i'm feeling really hopeful for you. Didn't you have a psychic reading tell you July would be your month? That happened with us once a few cycles ago as well, although I just gave up. I don't like for it to feel that its simply 'baby making', ruins the whole thing for me. Infact, i'm currently planning something a little special for this month. I'm going to book a hotel room and not tell him, not be in one friday and leave him a note with clues as to where I am..I'll send him photos to keep him excited whilst trying to find me. I'm looking forward to it..Just need to find out what weekend he's definately free before booking something!

Carly hope you have a fantastic time! :hugs:

Sophie sorry can't help there, you should search for reviews on the persona one to see if its maybe just as good as the clear blue.

Well I helped a friend find a flat yesterday and thank god shes able to get it and move in friday so plans today to study theory, do some ironing, gym and then help her pack her house! Busy day..bet I end up still sat here watching Jeremy :dohh:

Emma its great to hear from you, hope you manage to get some help sorted out soon. Your pippins a greedy little prune stealing all your energy like this :lol: hopefully you'll start feeling better over the next few weeks as you go into second tri :hugs: xx

Emma Lovely to hear from you hun, I do worry about you :hugs: You get plenty of rest after work and look after yourself x

Arlene Thanks hun i'm really hoping i've done it. Ooh I love your hotel idea! I'm thinking of doing something next month too but not sure what yet. Got hubby to reveal a couple of his fantasies to me so might do a bit of dressing up! Everything has been fab this month, I couldn't keep him off me :blush: It's just last night we hit stalemate cause the pressure of a peak got to him. I'm sure he will be fine when I get back to high days :haha: x

Well my FS appointment is at 12 today, really hoping it goes well x

Wendy, my OH would like to me to dress up but I can't do it seriously :dohh: I just laugh and ruin it :rofl: Good luck for your appointment xx

So the BDing didn't happen last night. I told him that I wanted to DTD Wed, Thurs, and Fri night, so I would have no regrets over what we could have done if a BFP didn't happen. Well, now I'll have those regrets.

So we'll DTD tonight and tomorrow. I told him as soon as we get home, we're doing it. If I don't OV till later this evening, I don't want to wait until nighttime to do it.

I just have this feeling that we're out, and it's gonna be a long 2 weeks.

Dont feel like your out before the game is even over. It stinks to miss a night but you still have chances. Its so stressful and frustrating. Heck it took moving to another state and leaving my stressful job behind for it to finally happen for me and my DH. Just dont give up hope just yet. Two weeks is long no matter what your waiting for. And you have all of us to talk to!!! I hope you and your DH have fun BDing over the next few days because it is supposed to be fun!!! BABYDUST!!!!!!

Dont feel like your out before the game is even over. It stinks to miss a night but you still have chances. Its so stressful and frustrating. Heck it took moving to another state and leaving my stressful job behind for it to finally happen for me and my DH. Just dont give up hope just yet. Two weeks is long no matter what your waiting for. And you have all of us to talk to!!! I hope you and your DH have fun BDing over the next few days because it is supposed to be fun!!! BABYDUST!!!!!!

Thanks Carly :hugs:

You'd think 2 weeks is nothing compared to all the waiting I've done these past 6-7 months. It seriously sucks though. I'm so sick of the waiting. I just want a baby in my arms. It's been a rough week, and I'm ready for the long weekend. It took every ounce of strength to get out of bed. I was just so tired and didn't want to wake up. I wanted a Coke when I got to work, but I'm trying to get out caffeine during this TWW.

I won't give up hope just yet. I'm still having some slight OV cramps right now. I just didn't want to have any regrets and wanted to try our hardest for it.

I second that, no visitor, you are still in the hunt!

Sending :dust::dust::dust:

Amy you'll catch that! pma! :)

So bit random.. theres a few epidural discussions going on over the board and I was wondering if you ladies had thought about what, if any pain relief yous would be having? Anyone hoping to go au natural when their time comes?

Wendy hope the appointment went well :)

x

Actually, this is my 2nd. I had an epidural with the 1st (that started to fade before she came) but the reason we went that route is because I have heavy back pains (result of an athletic injury from college) and it helps with not using the back to push. I believe we will go this route again, if the opportunity presents itself.

Amy you'll catch that! pma! :)

So bit random.. theres a few epidural discussions going on over the board and I was wondering if you ladies had thought about what, if any pain relief yous would be having? Anyone hoping to go au natural when their time comes?

x

I know - I have to keep that PMA. I'm trying. I go to bed every night, visualizing a BFP or a "Pregnant" on a digi. It worked last time, I'm hoping it works again.

And on the topic of pain relief, I'm gonna try and go as natural as possible. I really don't want any pain relief, but if it gets too horribly bad, I won't deny it. I'm going to try to birth as long as I can in the birthing tub, as I heard that makes labor progress sometimes.

Afternoon ladies :flower:

I feel like I have neglected you ladies so I am chilling out on the sofa and checking up on you all again :hugs:

Amy- Huge :hugs: Mrs. I really hope the 2ww goes quick for you. I always tried not to focus on the 2ww and my period because I am an absessive person and would of stressed myself out over it which wouldn't of helped! I really hope you will be having some good news for us this month :hugs:

Wendypops- Thanks hun :flower: I am trying to rest as much as possible but it makes no difference. Sometimes I can sleep for England other times I cant sleep at all. Morning are just irritating at the moment as I have no energy at all! But its ok as work are being very flexible with me. I only got in at 10 today :haha: I would feel bad but they never paid me fof over 3 grands worth of overtime last year so I dont! I really hope your appointment went well today and get going with the :sex: lady!! Don't worry about last nights position as we think Pip was concieved with me on top :haha: (on a sofa in majorca might I add :rofl:) I know its better being in other positions but I am sure they will be strong little swimmers with the staminer Scott has ll:

Arlene- I know, Pippin is very greedy at the minute but I am very grateful in a way as it is a reminder that she is still there :blush: Work are being amazing and I am so glad that I can get help... I just have 105 CV's to read through tonight :sleep: I agree with Amy on the natural route. I like the idea on an epidural to take the pain away but dont like the idea at the same time. I am hoping I will stay at home for a lot of it (me being stubborn) and only go to the hospital as things progress as I dont like being told what to do or have someone being petronising to me :haha:

Hi :wave: MrsMM24 and conratulations :hugs:

I hope all you other ladies are doing great. Miss you all :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon Emma. I'm glad work are being flexible with you and you're going to get some help. Hope it's soon.

Wendy, hope the appointment went well :hugs:

Hi girls! Well the FS Appointment went really well :happydance: I do have PCOS but it's mild and I should hopefully be able to control it through diet alone. My hormone results have all came back normal with just testosterone at 0.2% higher than the normal range. They think me losing that wee bit of weight has kickstarted my body back in to action and is levelling my insulin off so hopefully my body will get back on track itself. They took more blood to see if I am still imune to Rubella and they also took two vaginal swabs to test for any infection and Chlamydia (highly unlikely as i've only ever slept with two people in my life!) but they said they couldn't do the tube dye test until they had a definite no for it as they could spread it otherwise.

Hubby got his SA results and they were fab! Doc said we needed a results of at least 20 million to have any sort of chance, hubby had 70 million :saywhat: :haha: He also needed at least 25% of fast movers so to speak and had 30% so his results were brilliant! :happydance: She sees no reason why we shouldn't be able to get pregnant ourselves if we bd at the right time. Here's hoping she's right! I've to try for another 6 months myself as you can't really count six months of this year as trying when I wasn't having periods but if AF doesn't come on normal i've to go back in 2 months for treatment. So as you can guess I'm really really happy with how it went :dance: I will be back to post properly to everyone soon, just going to grab some dinner :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->