The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Wendy, glad your appointment went well! I have no doubts you'll be pregnant soon!!

Wendy So glad everything went well. It looks like you got the answers you were looking for. I am sure I will be reading about your BFP in no time. Ok guys I need some motivation because I really need to pack since we leave tomorrow night and I need to clean up the house and I havent started either. Well I hope everything is going well with all you ladies.

WENDYJ -
I am glad to hear the appt. went ok, here is to a BFP in 2011! :dust:

Aww thank you ladies, it really has given me a new lease of hope :flower: x

Arlene Aww I know i'm not sure how i'm going to like dressing up lol. I think I will feel all embarrassed :blush: What does your hubby want you to dress up as? My hubby wants me as a cheerleader for some strange reason :haha: I shall have to think about that one!

As for the epidural question, my local hospital don't do it!! So I have no choice on that. You either get gas and air or some morphin. Don't think i'd like morphin though cause surely that would make you out of it? Saying that the gas and air would prob do that too :haha: My region is ridiculous. You know my Dad split his finger open yesterday and went to the doctors, they told him he needed 8 to 10 stitches but they don't do it there and he would have to go to the hospital in another town. I think that's shocking! They should be able to do that anywhere x

Amy PMA lady!! You are not out. Hope you manage to bd tonight and you'll hopefully be on route to a BFP in the next few weeks :hugs: Being without caffeine isn't so bad, I do have the coffee at work but at home i drink decaff tea and quite enjoy it. The lady I work with told me today she likes decaff coffee so we are going to get that once the jar we are on has finished x

Emma That did give me a giggle! Imagine being able to tell your child in 18 years time they were conceived in Majorca! :haha: I really hope i've done it this month but if not i'll pick myself up and try again. Oh Scott certainly has stamina lol, we will be bding again tonight, he says he has a point to prove after last night :help: haha! Can't say we aren't trying hard that's for sure! Glad you're work are being flexible hun, don't think mines would be with me. I bet you prefer the tiredness to the sickness! x

Rachael Thanks hun :flower: I was having a nose in your journal to see what's been happening with you, that's fab about Orange! Did they call you back? Really hope you get it hun x

Carly Thank you, i'm so pleased! Now get off of here and pack!! :rofl: x

MrsMM Thanks so much :flower: it would be fab to get a BFP without any treatment x

Sophie I was reading leaflets while I was waiting at the hospital and loads said that canabis affects a mans sperm as it makes them swim too quickly and then they die out before they get near where they need to be. I would tell your OH this and really urge him to quit hun. It will probably really help with not only ttc but with your relationship :hugs: x

Naomi Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun, please let us know how it went as soon as. I'll be thinking of you :hugs: x

They haven't called me back yet, no. I know I passed the phone interview though so I guess it's just a case of waiting until they've sorted out when they're doing face to face interviews.

Still low on CBFM today for me, and my temp is still low. -ve OPK too. I give up :dohh:

wendy im sooooooo freaking happy for you awh i hope we are going to be 2012 mammy's (and of course all the other ladies on here) oh thanx for the info wendy im gonna tell him but will prob have to listen to him nag about it, he's after agreeing to start taking vitamins so gonna look into what vitamins is best for men, and he is an absolute TEA JUNKIE and that contains caffeine so kinda concerned about that but i can't ask him to give up his whole life and become a nun if ya know what i mean!

wendy i hope u dont mind me asking how much weight have you lost???

i really need to lose weight, im going back to walking and aqua aerobics next week as i wasn't allowed go back to aqua aerobics for 4 weeks after the op!!

im hoping cos i had a lap and dye that the dye cleared me out and it might be a bit easier to get pregnant over the next few months!!

Sophie, from what I heard about PCOS you don't actually have to lose a lot of weight. Apparently once you lose a bit of weight your healthy eating kick starts everything to get your body back on track x

Wendypops, I only think work are being good about it thanks to my HR department. we have a really good set of ladies and they now know I am pregnant due to my sick note. I went back on tuesday and my director was surprised bit told me to take it easy. Then HR got my sick note and on Wednesday they are telling me to go home early and to get me help in and work from home if needed. I was a bit surprised but I have given them more than my fair share over the years! I am a bit nervous for you tonight with Scott saying he has something to prove :haha: hope your survive :rofl:

Gavin just asked how all you girlies were doing :haha:

mrsmm..(sorry btw my 'm' is broke and have to copy paste it so can't get it as a capital incase you think i'm just lazy :dohh:) I laboured in my back alot and it was hard going, it didn't eventually come around to my stomach and I was so greatful!

Amy the birthing pool is fantastic and I really recommend it so anyone who asks. It was such a relief and allowed me time to relax.

Emma 105..I am not envious of you at all! As for staying at home as long as you can, I was the same. I was at home for 28/29 hours before going to hospital, and I think the only reason I went in then was I just felt physically exhausted and started feeling sorry for myself :dohh::lol: my contractions NEVER regulated which made it very hard from home to judge how far things might have progressed. How sweet of Gavin!

Wendy i'm glad it all went well :hugs: you'll be up the duff in no time :haha: I can't believe they couldn't do stitches, thats ridiculous! They gave me some sort of injection, must have been this but it was just as he was about to crown so it never took affect, I felt really tired but I put this down to the 48 hour and 20 mins labour! OH would like anything authorative police women would be his first choice, I just find it too funny :dohh:

Carly hope you got everything packed and hope you have a great holiday :)

I'm hoping for a home birth, but I have some fears about it but as soon as I get my BFP i'm going to speak to some people and try and build my confidence with it. I also going to try some hypnobirthing classes, I done great through most of my labour but got really panicky after they broke my waters, he'd done a poo in there and they wouldn't let me back in the pool.

Anyway i'm helping my friend move into her new flat today and Wendy you've motivated us to go camping when you mentioned it the other night so we're going to take Kyle for his first night camping up at Luss :) Will try pop on before we leave xx

Morning girls, hope you are all getting the lovely weather i'm having here :flower:

Rachael Hopefully they will call soon, keep me posted! I'm sure you will pass a face to face interview with flying colours. Is the shop close by? As for the monitor don't worry hun, you may just go straight to peaks, some folk do that :hugs: x

Sophie You should switch his tea for decaff, see if he notices :haha: I drink decaff all the time now, my mother-in-law even bought a box in for me at her house lol. It's quite nice, not much different at all, you just need to make it a little stronger than normal tea. I've told everyone i'm trying to be healthier so that's the reason i'm drinking it. Don't want everyone discovering we are trying! I haven't lost much weight hun, 5 pounds so far, but it was enough to kick start my body again. Apparently PCOS is very weight related so the more you lose the better your body will get on x

Emma Glad to hear the gossip girls in HR are good for something then hun! I'd love to work from home. Aww that's sweet Gav thinks of us, Scott is always asking what you lot are saying too lol. My sister however only seems to know who you are so I must talk about you too much :haha: I wish she'd learn your first name though cause whenever I say something about Emma she goes "is that the Mycock girl?" :rofl: I showed her your pic on facebook once cause she wanted to know who you were and the name has obviously stuck! x

Arlene That must be a nightmare typing all that without an m! I can just imagine you typing a bit then pasting, then typing a bit then pasting :haha: Wowza that's one long labour you had! God forbid if that happens to me, I don't handle pain well lol. When I hurt myself I can't bare anyone being near me or touching me so poor Scott will be standing about not able to comfort me even though I know he will want to! Have fun on your camping trip, I bet Kyle will love it! A wee adventure for him x

Well that's me back onto high on my monitor but I think I def ovulated as my temp was higher again today :happydance: Back in the tww! x

Wendy, I agree, you've definitely ovulated :thumbup:

I'm hoping I'll have a phone call today at some point. It's also a gorgeous day here so I'm going to take Holly to the beach this morning. Still a low on the monitor, but my temp has dropped right down, could this be the estrogen surge and the monitor didn't pick it up?! We'll see. Going to do an OPK later and we BD'd just in case.

Wendy, I agree, you've definitely ovulated :thumbup:

I'm hoping I'll have a phone call today at some point. It's also a gorgeous day here so I'm going to take Holly to the beach this morning. Still a low on the monitor, but my temp has dropped right down, could this be the estrogen surge and the monitor didn't pick it up?! We'll see. Going to do an OPK later and we BD'd just in case.

Ooh enjoy it, I haven't been to the beach in years but love going walks on my local one. Hmm that deffo looks like an ovulation dip to me! Are you sure you deffo reset the monitor before using it? x

Here is to that phone call you need so that the in person interview begins for you!

X - no worries, I wouldn't have thought you were lazy *smile*

Beach was great. I took a towel and rolled my trousers up and paddled in the edge of the water whilst I walked up the beach (and back) throwing balls for Holly. She's soaked and exhausted now :D

I did reset it properly, back to 'new' settings using an unused test stick then set it to the right cycle day by holding down the 'm' button until it got to CD5 (I was on CD5 when I finally got the sticks to reset it)

We've covered it anyway despite still being low. Perhaps I'll just jump to peak in the morning. We'll see I guess!

Rachael Sounds like a fab day to me! Hmm that was the only thing I could think of, that you hadn't set it back to factory settings right and it thought your levels were low compared to the last person's levels. Like you say though hopefully it will go straight to peak but I think it should have gone peak today with that temp dip. Maybe it's just taking a cycle to get to know you? Your doing the right thing, bd to cover your bases! x

I think it does take a cycle to get to know you anyway. Off to do an OPK now :haha:

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you know that the scan didn't bring good news today. No growth since Tuesday so I lost little spud at 5 weeks. Still not miscarried though so have got to take medication on Monday and Wednesday to start the process for me. Gutted

I am so sorry to hear thay Naomi. Big hugs :hugs: x x x x
Make sure you have time off next week hun x

Thanks Emma, have taken next week off but have to get a certificate, but the hospital siad they would sort it for me. just want it out so we can try again, that must sound so cold and horrible, but I can't help it.
Sorry to all you lovely ladies, I haven't been on because it has been too hard, I promise that next week I'll catch upxx

Oh Naomi, I'm so very very sorry :hugs::hugs:

Like Emma said, please make sure to take some time off next week, for yourself. And if you need more then a week, take it. Your going to need time to grieve and recover.

Don't feel bad about wanting it out and trying again. I felt the same way, and still do. I will never ever be the same person again, that I was before my miscarriages. Until I get a happy and healthy baby in my arms.

Just take some time for yourself. We're all here for you if you need us :hugs::hugs:

Good, you will need your rest next week. I know what you mean hun and stop apologising. There are ladies on here that understand how you are feeling so please don't feel like your alone. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->