The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Where did you go emma? I've been to alcudia all inclusive, and kept going back we loved it soo much.

sophie, I know how you feel. I have no patience at all. My oh says once I have made my mind up thats it I want it now! I have to relax as my cycle was messed up from me stressing last month. I dont like waiting for things but I hate not being in control and this month I am not in control of my body and unaware of ovulation or anything like that. I think I may be 2 dpo now but its anyone guess really lol!

Your allowed to be hormonal to us, that what we are here for lol :hugs:

Arlene, I have been to crete and tenerife all inclusive. I didnt think I would like tenerife but I loved the fact you didnt have to carry money around with you at all. We were out of the way on both of the island so not close to the "party" bits but close enough that we could still do things.

I have heard that you need about a month to do things in florida there is that much going on. Not my sort of thing really, I like to do thing but not be overly busy. Did Kyle enjoy it?

You really have to pick what you want to do before going over. We were lucky that OH parents have a villa for a month and a half.. so on the days we were tired we just stayed by our own pool. We also hired the car which helped loads with Kyle, we also took my OH's grandparents, so had alot of slower paced days. my in-laws go over nearly every year and and still yet to do all they want to. :lol: But it is fantastic and I strongly recommend everyone try it at least once. Especially if you enjoy theme parks! They cater for everyone. It is expensive, but well worth it :)

Yes i'm paid commission :haha:

Oh and Kyle loved it!! Everyone told me I was mad spending that much as he wouldnt remember, but he hasn't forgot yet! Always asking to look at the pictures again and tells everyone about the man wrestling the alligator then us getting to sit on him for a picture :lol: oh and pluto..he fell in love with him!

Hi ladies, sorry i'm not doing a full post right now, but the only reason for it is because I have just caught up reading on old thread because I had a facebook message from Sabrina saying she has left BNB, and to be honest I am shaking with rage about some things I have seen posted since I was last on. So I can't bring myself to calm down and talk about normal stuff at the moment.

Please be assured you's are not losing me from BNB or this thread, I will be back with avengance! haha. Just need a little time to cool off and I need to send a couple of PM's to people about things and delete some people from facebook!

I didn't join BNB to bitch about anyone so i'm keeping my opinions to myself and calming down before I post anything further. Love all you ladies on here :flower: x

Wendy, I'm mad too. I'm trying to send Sabrina a message on FB but it won't let me :(

I am furious now! Wendy pops, e-mail me hunni or I can send you my number and you can rant over the phone and get it out of your system. No one upsets my ladies!

Give me two ticks and I will PM you Emma hun. Just finishing a pm i'm in the middle of :flower: x

Morning, Good Afternoon & Evening Ladies :rofl:

How are we all this Friday? Glad its weekend? Well I am, I'm so bloody tired it's un-true! & BnB is slow agn, its driving me mad!...

First of all i have to say the poem on the front page i Fab. :winkwink:

Rachael - :wave: Oh i don't see your chart hunni, come on now share lady.. Thats good news don't you think? If FF is pushing you back, you have a Good chance of a :bfp: in your new house..

Wendy - lol!!! I will once i get the hang of juggling everything. I need to anyway bcos i'm so tired all the time. :happydance: For the temp rise hun, & Stomach Twinges lol. The Spotting the other day could have been IB couldn't it!! You may be getting a :bfp: That would be amazing!! Pup lunch sounds Lovely.

OMG!!! Hunni pm coming your way hun.. I know you wouldn't leave BnB for anyone, you'd miss us too much. I don't want you feeling this way either, but now i need to go back and read what is going on. What the hell is this a bitch n bitch forum!!

Emma - Hey don't you start lady, leave the vampire alone, or ill bite you :rofl: I was fooked last nite, i couldn't keep my eyes open, but poor Sophie needed someone.. Awe Thx hun :flower: They have kinda gone now. Oh early finish, you work so hard hun. M&S For mothers day food Hummm. I take it your cooking then?

Is this another :bfp: coming to us!!! Now who needs to STOP?? Is it Emma!! YES!!! Where is your PMA Lady? That poem is defo for Sophie.

My OH says the same... When i have decided i want something, i want it now!!. I don't like waiting!! i hate not being in control!!!.. That is me to a tee..

Michelle - Hope you & OH are ok. Sending you both Massive :hugs:

Arlene - Hi Hunni. I'm so happy to see you here, i just want to say you really don't have to choose sides at all. We're happy for you to be here and there. This Thread is for Help, Support in ttc, and just to have a good old chat with people who care about each other! I really hope you and little Kyle are ok hunni. :hugs:
Kyle certainly knows how to get what he wants.. He is soooooo Cute. What a heart breaker he is going to be.

I'm sorry hun, i wouldn't know of either of them, i've never been away abroad, i'm too scared...

Sabrina, Shona - :wave: I didn't think you's would pop over! Nice to see you have. Anyone is welcome to come over and see us if they want to we have no objections at all.

Sophie - Oh It's ok hunni. I was sooo tired anyway, I needed to go bed but i didn't want to leave you so upset! :hugs:
Oh what you like with them tests. Its very early days. Hold off taking anymore tests until Sunday. Sunday ONLY!!! You are not out at all until the :witch: shows here ugly face. Keep PMA up hun, and no more talk of i'm out or taking any more tests ok!!

Right ladies, in a bid to divert conversation and make things happier... I have just made the oh jelly and ice cream, does anyone want any?

Lea - I've put my ticker back in my sig, that will take you to my chart :D

Emma - I would love jelly and ice cream, yummy!

I need a shredder! Found a load of paperwork I no longer need and having to rip it to little bits by hand :dohh:

Hey Lea hunni x

Yeah I went to M&S for the mothers day stuff and it was all cr@p!! it was the feed 4 for £15 thing and the chicken that they were using was on the shelf at £3!! It wasn't worth it in my eyes. I went to Tesco and bought other stuff which will last me much longer! Yes I am cooking on Sunday, going to do the soup and buns tomorrow and leave the roast until Sunday. We are having cream or leak and potato soup followed by roast beef dinner and then by home made buns.

I dont know whats going on with my body hun. I have barely had :sex: as I wasn't sure about ovulation and work was stressing me out. But I have had a pain near my hip bone on my left had side for the past 24 hours! Never even thought about it being implantation until it was said earlier lol

Now ladies, I hope we are all doing ok and are happier now. Onwards and upwards is what I say. :flower:

Aww girlies, you's have to watch this! Had me welling me up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

wendy, you just made me cry :cry: I think that should be a motto for this forum lol... love knows no limits!!

I just said to the oh I cant believe I am crying over a you tube video! :haha:

I know Emma! But it was so nice! Right I'm going for a bath but I will be back to reply to people properly in a bit :flower: x

Definitely Emma, will help my fingers feel better! Think I'm getting blisters!

hi hunni's

I tried to be diplomatic on the other thread and to say Im mad is an understatement. I got real close to Sabrina and I have begged her to come back. I tried not to take sides and was trying to be central about it all I have never fallen out with anyone on this site and think this is so riduclous. Of course I would come over Lea hunni I got on with all of you and I loved everyone on the other thread just ashame it wasnt mutual. Quite sad about all this but I have sed before we all came on here for one thing ttc and thats what I am doing

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->