The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

That's great news about Lea. Please pass on my congrats to her for me Emma.

Well I guess I'd better introduce myself properly now that we are officially going to be tryong for a 2012 baby.
My name is kayleigh, I'm 23, I've been with my oh for 7 years in December and we are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary on monday. We have two beautiful sons, Riley is 15 months and Devon is 15 weeks old. We are going to start ttc our last baby in january 2012 hoping for a winter 2012 baby.

Rachael I see fertility friend agrees with me that you ovulated on day 14 :happydance: That's fab you ovulated so early, and you bdanced the night before it so fingers crossed you've caught that eggy! x

Maia Your as bad as me! I'm always on the chart gallery comparing my charts to others, not like it's going to tell me anything really but still I do it :haha: Fingers crossed your going to ovulate in the next couple of days x

Emma Yeah i've been texting Lea, so chuffed things are finally going her way. Hope you're feeling a bit better hun :hugs: x

Kayleigh Aww that's lovely you and hubby are child hood sweethearts. Me and my ex were together from the age of 16 to 24 but sadly things fizzled out. I'm more than happy now though and believe things happen for a reason :) You doing anything nice for your anniversary? It will be my 1st wedding anniversary the day before you x

How are all you other ladies doing?

Well girls, today my temp went up! Yeeha! :happydance: Wasn't a major rise but it is still my highest temp so i'm really hoping this meant I ovulated yesterday. I guess I have to wait and see! It's still strange to me though ovulating on a high day rather than a peak one, hmm. Well I guess I should really get ready for work but it is such a horrible day outside, the rain is bouncing off the ground so I really don't have the motivation to go out there. Needs must tho! Talk to you all later :flower: x

We were going to go for a meal, but I'm going out on a hen night instead so hopefully going to go out next week. We're moving house at the end of the month so might save the meal until we've moved and celebrate the move aswel as our anniversary.

Are most of you ladies ttc now? My boys have their birthdays only 3 weeks apart in April and May so we really want a winter baby this time.

Yeah i've been trying for a year now. This is my first so I would be happy to have it any time :) x

Wendy, I agree, looks like you ov'd yesterday!

Welcome to the thread Kayleigh! I've been trying 7 months now, and also this is our 1st too so we don't mind when he or she arrives, we just want a baby!

FF has confirmed ov on CD14! Seems losing 5% of my body weight has kick started my body into doing things properly! I'm amazed! But also pleased we dtd the night before :D

Can I join in? :blush:

I suppose I may introduce myself. My name is Cheryl and I'm TTC baby #1! My OH and I have been together for about 2 years and this is our first cycle of trying :) The :witch: is here at the minute so back on the :sex: bandwagon soon!

Good luck to everyone looking their BFP!

Rachael I definitely think thats what made me start ovulating again! They say it only takes a little weight loss to get things going properly again. Saying that I did go and eat a big pizza to myself for tea last night :dohh: Oh well, what's one treat every now and then! x

Cheryl Welcome to the thread hun :flower: The more the merrier in here! Hope the witch leaves you soon and you can get ttc! You should put a wee ticker up so we can follow your cycle x

hi ladies i'am another new one looking to join in on this fabby thread. My name is nicky iam 26, been with hubby 7 years married for four. We have 2 gorgeous girls carla 6 and keyona 3 (on sun). One angel baby girl delivered 19/20 weeks 6/12/05. I had the merina coil in for 2 and a half years had it removed ttc our 3rd march 13th this year got my bfp 5/5/11 and mc 4 july (13wks but pregnancy sac measured 8 +3) followed by emergency d&c same day.

Really hoping to get my august bfp but dont think ill be that lucky. Havent been temping or any of that, wanted to try not stress to much but so far thats not happening. Had signs of implantation bleeding last week but i have no idea if that was wishful thinking. Iam going to test 11/8 if af hasnt shoen up by then as that will be 6wks since mc

Wishing everyone the best of luck and lots of baby dust:dust:

Rachael Your right! You're doing better than me though, i've only lost 6lbs so far, but hey! It's a start x

Nicky Welcome to the thread hun :flower: So sorry to hear about your losses, here's wishing you a BFP very soon for your forever baby x

Cheryl Welcome to the thread hun :flower: The more the merrier in here! Hope the witch leaves you soon and you can get ttc! You should put a wee ticker up so we can follow your cycle x

Thank you :) I know me too! I've added a ticker now, I think I've done it right! x

RACH, Entering the TWW I see, YA for OV! You accidentally timed that :sex: juuust right :haha: FXD, cannot wait to hear the testing soon... :dust:

KALEIGH, Welcome! :wave: We are HS Sweethearts too, much more difficult story since we are women, but Love is Love so we count the years. FXD that you time that 3rd LO just right for a winter 2012 appearance. With those cloe bdays, you certainly need a winter one. I returned immediately to TTC after a MC and doc's blessing.

WENDY, we are bad, because I get excited about charts that look like mine do currently and see there pos results, for no reason as it doesn't change mine :haha: My temp climbed a little today, not much, and I am sure that my OV "was" about CD20 before. We shall see however, wishful thinking after MC. OV day just passed for you, know what that means..... :dust:

Cheryl and NICKY Welcome :wave: happy to have you. NICKY, it seems that we are just about in the same scenario so sorry for your losses, would be nice to see a quick OV and :bfp: FXD for you. :dust:

CD16 today, hoping to see a little fertility peak onmy chart and an OV this weekend.... Here is to hoping that it is not AF rearing.... :dust:

Evening ladies!
Welcome Kayleigh, Nicky and Cheryl :flower:

Hope all you lovely ladies are well! Good luck to all those ov'ing!! I'm trying to read back over all the posts but I can't keep up lol:blush: my fault for not being on here for a while!!

Rachael and Wendy I'm with you on the losing weight front, although I am USELESS at it!! Hate exercise and LOVE food so really struggle but I'm getting better, glad your cycles are coming together!!
Good luck with the 2ww Rachael got everything crossed that this is your month!

Maia good luck for this weekend hun, hope you see that peak soon!

AFM well I've been moaning a lot in my journal so not going to bring it in here but think I have seen the light so to speak on how to move forward! Just need to get that BFN on the hpt so I can start checking opk's!!

:hugs: to you all

Hi ladies, Hope you are all well :hugs:

Naomi- So glad you seem to of come out of the other side. I have just read up on your plan and I think it is a good way to get an idea as to what your body is up to. Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Maia- Hopefully you will get your peak soon enough and then you will be in the 2ww with some of the other ladies. Hope you are ok :flower:

Nicky-
:wave: Welcome to our lovely thread. There are many amazing ladies on here! Looks like you and I got married around the same time lol! Sorry to hear about your loss as well :hugs:

Rachael-
Well done on the weight loss and fingers crossed for you in the 2ww. Thank you for your support recently :hugs:

Cheryl-
Welcome to the thread :wave: I hope the :witch: leaves you soon so you can start the :sex: :haha:

Wendypops- I have just had a look at your chart and all looks good to me :hugs: Thank you also for your support the past few days. Don't know where I would be without you girls regardless of what stage we are all at :hugs:

Kayleigh- Welcome :wave: Hope you have a lovely time out for your anniversary and also the hen night. I could do with a good girls night out :haha: I dont know what my family would of done if I had a baby in december. I have a nieces whos bday is 15/11, a nephews whos is 23/12 and my other nephews is 25/12!! Too many birthdays around the Christmas already :haha:

Carly- I hope your emotions have calmed down for you. Mine have been all over the place the past few days! Big :hugs: e-mail me if you want to chat :hugs:

Amy- :happydance: for the near positive OPK. I hope you and the hubby are going for it :haha: I am so wishing this is your forever baby :hugs:

Adrienne- Glad the new diet isnt too bad and sorry the nasty :witch: got you! I bet you cant wait for your operation and then you can get yourself back on track!!

As for everyone else or anyone I have missed, hello :wave:, Hope you are well :flower: and sorry I missed you out but have only been back a few pages :haha:

Well as for me, I have had the week from hell so far and I am not happy!! My temp is absolute rubbish and never turned into work today! Apparently her boyfriend attacked her and smased her windows and she was waiting for the police to turn up and took the day off. Sorry if I sound a little heartless but I have heard these stories for the 3 weeks she has worked for me and there have been some major holes in her stories she tells! She was off last Thursday as she got a phone call late on Wednesday to have an emergency hospital appointment (apparently she has PCOS) and then called my assistant (as I was on holiday) to say they had sent her for an emergency x-ray so she wouldn't be back in work that day. She has been late on 3 occasions, she has left early on 7 occasions and the things she tells me about her personal life are ridiculous! Needless to say, I am driving past her house before I go to work tomorrow as I want to see if her windows are indeed smashed in or if it seems to be another lie.
At the moment she has only given me reason to doubt her so it is going to take a lot for me to believe what she says!
She was employed to make my job easier with me being ill the other month and all I have had is stress from her!

Anyway, rant over, I needed to get it out of my system as it has bubbling all day. Anyways, I think I am off to bed as I have loads to do tomorrow thanks to stupid contractors stealing my students belongings!! Never a dull day at work for me, just wondering who is going to shout and scream at me tomorrow! Night ladies :hugs:

:haha: Rachael!! I got told this I could sack her and now I am told I am going to have to wait and see until tomorrow!! Not happy at all as I cant work with someone who so far has given me many reasons not to trust her!

I wouldn't be happy either, all she seems to want to do is mess about. Doesn't she know that she's extremely lucky to have a job in the first place?! :trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->