The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Morning ladies! How are we all doing today? :flower:

Cheryl Loving the ticker hun! Will be much easier to track your cycle now x

Maia I'm keeping an eye on your chart, really hope it's ovulation rather than AF! x

Naomi What a gorgeous picture of you hun! I too have nipped across and read your plan, sounds good! I think that's your best way forward :flower: x

Emma So happy to see you posting on here again hun :hugs: Your temp sounds like a nightmare! An emergency appointment for PCOS?? :wacko: Well i've got PCOS as you know and I have no idea why the heck you would have an emergency appointment or an emergency scan for it. Sounds off to me! Did you drive by her house? I bet if her windows were fine she would say she got them replaced ultra quick :haha: x

Rachael FF has changed your ovulation date! :huh: What's that about?? x

Amy How many days past ovulation do you think you are now? I'm thinking i'm two but we shall see! x

Arlene Hope you're alright hun, i know your a busy bee x

Right I best get off to work. Temp was fractionally higher than yesterday so i'm hoping FF will put my crosshairs on tomorrow! We shall see. Anyway, thank god it's Friday! Been a long week x

Don't know Wendy, I'm not happy with it and I'm sure I ov'd on CD14 :shrug:

hiya ladies hope everyone is doing well :kiss:

I'am doing better 2day, yesterday was a horrid day, the post man came with a letter that happened to by my appointment for 20wk scan. It n on my mind recently that soon i would have been due to have that done but when i had it there in black and white whith date and time i totaly broke down and blubbered the rest of the day. However today is a new day and ive picked myself back up again, did an hours work out then took my daughter to hospital to have her cast taken off. Think ill take her for lunch soon and have a nice day. Im determind to be positive xxx

hugs n dust to everyone :hugs: :hugs:

O nicky, thats really awful I really feel for you. So glad your feeling a bit better today and being pro active. Hope you have a lovely lunch with your daughter :hugs:

MrsMM- I can understand the obsession with charts. I was totally obsessed with POAS. I checked out every website I could find with pictures and different experiments and such.

Kayleigh-Sounds like you have been blessed with two gorgeaus boys. I hope you are blessed again with your third child. Jan 2012 will be here before you know it. Welcome to the thread!!

Emma- Temp workers are useless. I was in a similiar position. I hope things can settle down and work can get easier for you. I think you might have to sack her and bring in someone new. You will want someone who can run a smooth ship when you are on maternity leave. You have to think to the future here. And as much as you want to feel for you personal life, there is a line that needs to be drawn.

Welcome Cheryl & Nicky to the thread!!! Loads of Babydust to both of you!!

AFM- I am trying to work out my emotions. I am thinking to myself, I will have a nice weekend with my husband and then I go to the doctor first thing Thursday morning so that will help the week fly by, and then I will have another nice weekend with my husband and then just 2 more weeks till I go to IL to visit my family and friends. One of my dear friends who was a bridesmaid is expecting on the 25th so I am exciting to meet her LO. So there are things for me to be happy about it, its just sometimes I look in the mirror and I dont even recognize myself. So if everything goes well at my appointment on thursday I found a spa that is specially designed for expecting ladies or ladies TTC or ladies who recently had LO's. So all their products are safe and they can understand how I am feeling. So I am going to schedule myself a spa day to hopefully feel good again. Sorry its been a while since I posted. For all the ladies I may have left out you know your in my thoughts!!! I wish everyone a great weekend!!

Congrats to Lea on passing her exam!

Welcome Kayleigh :flow: Congrats on your 2nd anniversary! I've been trying for our 1st for over 8 months now, with 2 miscarriages. Hoping we'll be 3rd time lucky.

Wendy - yay for a temp rise!!!! how awesome!! I have no clue where I am right now. As much as I like not knowing, it's kinda frustrating. If I say my + OPK was Wednesday (since Tuesday's was almost positive), I would be 1 DPO today. BUT, I also could've ovulated earlier since I took soy. So, we'll see I guess!

Rachel - good luck!!

Cheryl - Welcome :flow: good luck with this cycle!!

Nicky - Welcome! :flow: So sorry to hear about your loss. I went through the same thing in March. Sometimes a more relaxed approach is better then all the temping and testing.I know I'm feeling better about not knowing how long after ovulation I am or anything. Sorry to hear about the letter. I called to make my annual exam about a month ago, and the nurse said to me on the phone "Well, you're pregnant aren't you?" I was pretty peeved at that. Good luck!

Maia - good luck!!

Naomi - good luck hun! i think you've got a great plan!

Emma - miss you around here! sorry abotu all the drama at work! hope you get some relax and rest time in this weekend!

Carly - hope you can have a nice weekend with hubby!!! sorry to hear you've been down!!

Wow, that was a long catch-up! So many new girls here!! :flow:

Well, I have no clue where I am at in my cycle now. Since the OPK was almost positive Tuesday, I will go with ovlating either Wed or Thurs, putting me at 1-2 DPO. BUT, I'm not gonna think about it. My abdomen has been super sore all week. Not sure what that's all about. We'll get some more BDing tonight and maybe tomorrow. We DTD Monday, Wed, and now tonight, so hopefully we got our bases covered. Due to work and tiredness, we didn't get any other days in unfortunately.

AND, in 2 weeks on my diet, I lost a little over 3 lbs! Yay for me. And that was with no exercise really, just calorie counting. So, I'll def keep it up!

EMMA, probably won't be happy to keep sayimg this, and regret it 2 days in, but I am looking forward to joinging the TWW :wacko: Anyway, I think that temp is VERY 'iffy':dohh:, did you get by and see the windows??

WENDY, Thanks sooo much!! Yeah, I am hoping to see some changes in my chart soon. This morning I saw a change in my OPK....

NICKY, That totally sux! So so sorry! That happened to me for my 12 wk scan. I got a phone call to confirm. Head up, things will eventually get better and these mistakes will get caught beforehand. :hugs:

MAVS, welcome back. Now worries, we understand your absence. Important at this time, is to relax and do what makes you feel good. I am thinking that that spa day you are working out, sounds good! GL and I hope you enjoy it!!

It is CD17 for me ladies, and this morning, we checked the OPK stick and there was the faintest of a pink line. I know that I have had line eye for the past week, so... the wife checked it as well and she confirmed that it is very faintly pink. So, I am thinking that OV is near. My temps haven't moved, but it can possibly mean OV is a day off or so right? Good because we have a "donation" scheduled at 9am but today is the last day to move it to Sunday if need be.... Any projections?

How do you ladies chart your temp? I didn't bother with my boys just got very lucky but I need something to fill the time between now and January.

Evening ladies,

Kayleigh-
If you go to https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ you can chart your temperature on there.

Maia- I am sure you will be fine in the 2ww and you have all us ladies to help you through it :hugs:

Amy- I hope you have managed to get a positive OPK by now! My fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

Carley- I would love to sack my temp at the minute as I dont like liers! Fortunately there is nothing set for her to stay on for my maternity. She should only be with us until September but there would of been a possiblility for her to stay on. There is no chance of that now. I ask my assistant what he thought and he said he wouldnt want her to stay on! Hope you are feeling better now :hugs:

Rachael- I may take you up on that cat collar. I am going to see how she goes with the bandage and if it doesn't work I will let you know. Thank you for the offer, tyhats very kind of you :hugs:

Wendpops-My temp is a nightmare!! Thats what I thought. My assistant and his oh are currently going through the whole PCOS testing ect so even he knows its complete b*llocks! It wasnt a scan she went for, it was an x-ray! I didnt know they could x-ray cysts! Hope you are having a relaxing weekend :hugs:

Well here is an update on my temp!
I went by her place and checked her windows and funnily enough... all in place!! She came in an apologised and told me her windows were broken and her back door was smashed in. She went on to say that her bf kicked her dad in the foot who has a blood clot but her dad then flew on holiday Friday morning...... hmmm!! She had some nicve new hair extensions on Friday as well!

Also on Friday we had some random person walk into our reception, sit down on one of the sofas and fall asleep sat up. Within 3 mins of him being there he was in so much of a deep sleep that no one could wake him up! after 20 mins of shaking him to try and wake him up I had to call the police who came with an ambulance to wake him up. After 10 minutes of the paramedics being there they managed to wake him up and found out he was polish so it was difficult to get anything out of him. After half an hour or so they sent him on his way. Well its the first time that has ever happened at work lol
Thought I would give you all a giggle anyway!

My cat has started pulling all her fur out again so she is bandaged up so she cant do it anymore, hopefully that will stop her for a bit. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Is anyone up to anything nice??

KALEIGH, the site is great, check it out. The themom has to be the basil though. Its really a good tool.

EMMA, wow! Funny feeling the story was suspect. Should have known it was a "hair day" trick. Terrible! WOW, your work stories are PRICELESS!!

CD18 and there is a bit of a pink lin forming.... my temp dipped as well. OV is looming, donation is arriing...soooo hope we timed this right. The digi didn't have a smiley yet which was curious, but, we are ready!!.

:dust: Ladies! Enjoy all your activities this weekend!!!!

Ladies i'm so sorry!! I've just been so busy, again i'm just popping on before leaving for work. I was shopping with OH yesterday and he asked me to go into some jewellers and try on different styles of engagement rings as he didn't want to pick the wrong kind, he ended up putting a deposit on one I loved! He wanted to speak with my dad before taking the ring home, which was done last night and my dad gave his full blessing and support, but I do have to wait on him asking me properly now :dohh: I bet he'll keep me waiting for months! I'm so overwhelmed with it though, half a carat, round cut totally colourless platinum :happydance: i'll be scared to wear it!! :lol:

Anyway, best be off for work. I will try to get on tonight for a proper post. miss you ladies!

:flower:Ahh Arlene sounds absolutely gorgeous!!!! Hope you don't have to wait too long for that proposal, I love how much of a gentleman he is wanting to get your dads blessing first:flower:

Maia sounds like ov is on her way, hope you get your BFP this month hun!

Emma your temp sounds like a right pain in the backside, poor you, not what you need at the moment!! Is there anything you can do about it? What a random thing to happen with the Polish man!!
Hope your cat starts feeling better soon!

Well done with the weight loss Amy that is fantastic!!:happydance: Sounds like you have done all you can this month so fx'd for you hun!

Hope all the other ladies are having a lovely weekend:flower:

AFM well my af arrived yesterday:happydance::happydance: wasn't sure it was af to start with as it wasn't very heavy but it's definitely here now lol!:dohh: so so pleased as it means once this is done we can properly get on with ttc and I've got ov sticks to start calculating it all:happydance: Adam thought it was amazing that something that bought me tears when we were trying before the mc had me dancing round the room:happydance:
Waiting for our new fridge to arrive today, had a new one delivered last Sunday but they damaged it trying to get it through the doorway, I was not very happy as they were just being impatient so they are giving us another one!

Ladies i'm so sorry!! I've just been so busy, again i'm just popping on before leaving for work. I was shopping with OH yesterday and he asked me to go into some jewellers and try on different styles of engagement rings as he didn't want to pick the wrong kind, he ended up putting a deposit on one I loved! He wanted to speak with my dad before taking the ring home, which was done last night and my dad gave his full blessing and support, but I do have to wait on him asking me properly now :dohh: I bet he'll keep me waiting for months! I'm so overwhelmed with it though, half a carat, round cut totally colourless platinum :happydance: i'll be scared to wear it!! :lol:

Anyway, best be off for work. I will try to get on tonight for a proper post. miss you ladies!

Ok I read this and had to respond!!! This is super exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the story of his proper proposal, and it is sooo nice you got to pick out your ring. Congrats!!!! I bet you are over the moon!!!! I will post a proper post later ladies, but I had to let Arlene now how happy and excited I am. I love an engagement and wedding!!!

Yay Arlene!!! I can't wait to see a picture of the ring when he finally gives it to you. You must be so excited. Congrats!!!!!

Congrats Arlene! :happydance: Sounds like things are coming together nicely for you!

Morning all! Sorry I wasn’t on at the weekend, it was a busy one. Sunday was mine and hubby’s one year wedding anniversary so on Saturday we went out for a lovely Italian meal and spent some quality time together. Sunday we were away on a bike motorbike charity run to Newton Stewart which is about an hour away. There was a really good turnout and I hope lots of money raised for charity. Couldn’t resist a cupcake with lots of vanilla icing on top while I was there, bad me! Back to the diet today.

Ex hubby and his fiancé had their little baby girl on Friday, i’ve seen pics and she is tiny! I did feel a bit emotional about it all cause it is my ex and at one point we tried to have a baby together but i’ve got my head around it all now and am going round tonight to meet the little one. Can’t wait for a cuddle!

5dpo today so almost out of my 1st weeks wait. Actually feel ok this month, i’m not stressing about it either way and am hoping to stay this way until AF is due. I’m sick of wasting money on tests that i’ve used early so i’m determined this month i’m going to wait and see if AF arrives before I test. If I get tempted you have to stop me testing! Lol.

Rachael I see FF’s moved your ovulation day back to CD14! Stupid thing lol. Your chart is looking fab so far though, hope those temps stay nice and high x

Nicky Aww hun, how awful for you to receive that letter. I wish hospitals were quicker to update their records as its hard enough to go through without reminders like that. I hope you had a lovely day out with your daughter anyway x

Carly Ooh the spa sounds fab! Just what the doctor ordered. I hope you manage to get it booked. Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! X

Amy Well done on the weight loss hun! I’m the same, all the weeks I was exercise I hardly lost anything, i’m losing more now i’m just calorie counting! Lol. Sounds like you got enough bdancing in hun, so hope we have both done it this month! x

Maia Any sign of ovulation? I know you said you usually ovulate about CD20 which is today right? Fingers crossed it happens in the next day or two! Will you get another donation to top up the last one? X

Kayleigh If you click on my ovulation chart link in my signature it will take you to Fertility Friend where you can start up a page. You need to buy a bbt thermometer which has two places after the point so you can see your temp shifts better. It’s really easy to do, you just take it at the same time every morning when you wake up and record it on your chart. Fertility Friend will put your lines up once you’ve ovulated. It’s a good idea to start now before you start properly ttc cause it will help you figure out exactly when you ovulate in a month x

Emma Urgh how did I know your temp was full of crap! You should have said “nice extensions!” lol. As for the sleeping guy, that’s kinda freaky how someone can get into such a deep sleep! You don’t have get some unusual things going on at your work! How you keeping nowadays anyway? Well I hope x

Arlene oh wow hun! How exciting!!! I bet he’s thinking up some nice romantic way to ask you! I hope he does it soon, i’m itching to know how he does it! X

Naomi Yey hun! So glad AF has arrived! You’ll be back to ttc in no time. I remember being the exact same after having no AF for months, you’d think i’d won the lottery when she arrived! Haha. That’s shocking about your fridge! At least they are giving you a new one I suppose x

Adrienne How you doing hun? Not heard much from you lately x

Well best get on with work, I’m skiving again and that is one heck of a post!haha. Talk to all you lovely ladies later :flower: x

Amy-Awesome on the diet and weight loss!! Keep it up!! FXd all that BDing worked and you'll get your BFP soon!!

MrsMM- Thank you! I go to the doc on Thursday so I am going to make sure he thinks its a good idea or if I should wait till further along. Glad you got some pink lines, definately a good sign!!! Wishing everything goes well for you and your wife!!!

Emma- Thanks for the giggle! Sounds like you have a lot of crazy around you right now. Sorry about your cat, cats are stubborn ones.

Wendy-Happy anniversary!! Glad to see you back, the TWW stinks but you can do it and we are all here to support you. Think of it this way instead of wasting money on tests before you need them, put that money in an envelope and use it for your first baby buy.

AFM- I have a doctors appointment on Thursday, so I am hoping everything will be ok and this pregnancy is moving along the way it should. Nothing else really planned for the week, just school work and cleaning the house as usual. It really is starting to bother me that I am not working. But it is what it is and I will make it work lol. I am hoping the doctor says that it will be fine to go to the spa because I really need it. Hope all you ladies have a nice day. I saw the change up this weekend and it was histerical!! Definately worth seeing. And I cant wait for friday because Glee 3d is finally out and I am obsessed!!!!

Hi All,

WENDY, Congrats on your 1 yr :happydance:, Italian and a lovely night together sounds great. I am so happy that you are dealing with the ex's baby situation nicely, get some extra cuddles in there if you can, get some baby dust on you. I have learned as you have with testing early, I too will be waiting, and I will be right here to STOP you from POAS early! :haha:

CARLY, GL Thursday with the appt, hoping this sticky bean is sticking and progressing lovely! :dust: My FXD for some good news about the Spa as well!!! Sounds like it will be a great release with everything going on and missing work. Was totally hard for me when I was preg with our daughter, that I wasn't working so I understand...

Well ladies, I was having like pains in my lower abdomen Sunday and some today. I got an +OPK this morning! Yay! And the donation was right on time, I mean 8:26am!!! Love it! We have one more for Wednesday, we are actually thinking about getting another as well, just to be sure. I mean, who knows what or how fertile I may be right now, definitely didn't expect to be this quickly.... hmmmm?:-k

How is everyone else for the start of the week? If I recall, we were going to have a pretty active weekend into an active week....

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well!

Carly- Good luck for your doctors appointment on Thursday, I am sure everything is fine. I am sure it is fine to go to the spa, I think you will have to be careful of hot environments (sauna etc) but a lot of the other things can be tailored to pregnant women.

Wendypops- Hi Mrs, was startiing to worry about you until I saw your fb about your anniversary lol. Glad you have had a lovely day out :hugs: I will give you strength not to test! I was always very good at waiting to see if the :witch: showed up so dont worry I am here to give you a talking to if you try :haha: Yes my work is highly unusual! Never a dull day at our place lol. I am not rising to my temp as she has a week... anything happens and she is out of here!!

Naomi- HR have agreed that we are to give my temp a week and see what happens. Hopefully she doesnt take the p!ss!! :happydance: for the :witch: showing up! I bet you cant wait for this month! Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

MrsMM24- :happydance: for the positive OPK and the donation arriving!! Finger crossed :hugs:

Well today was a quiet day at work thank god but I am snowed under and was shattered today for some reason! Hopefully I feel better tomorrow. I have taken some pictures of some baby clothes that have been given to me for you to nosey at on my journal. I will be taking more pictured of the other items I have once my back is a little better.

I hope everyone is having a lovely night. To all the ladies that havent been on for a while, hope your all ok. We miss you all on here :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->