The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Not had chance to catch up properly. Wendy, I overrode the ov day on FF so make it what I think lol!

PINKY, I hope you feel better and get dip from under some of that work soon.

LOL @ RACHEL doing the override. FXD :dust:

I think that FF will show DPO tomorrow, unless, I get another positive, which doesn't hurt, as "donation" today and Wednesday increases my chances... I have had some abdomen cramping since Sunday which I don't mind if it is OV!!! FtightlyXD!!!! :dust:

hiya all you lovely ladies hope your all doing well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well i was meant to be testing on the 11th but iam sure af caught me today :shrug:. Its old brown blood, not heavy but more than spotting its covering the tissue when i wipe sorry tmi!!! no usual af cramps but sore back and boobs. Iam sad am not getting my bfp but kind of glad my body is trying to get back to some part of normality so hoping ill get my bfp this cycle.

Big hugs to u ladies and lots of :dust:

Arlene - i'm super stoked for you!! how awesome!! the ring sounds GORGEOUS, and i hope he doesn't make you wait long for it!

Naomi - I know what you mean! I was happy my AF arrived, as mine didn't come until 40 days after my D&C. I so hope you catch it this cycle!

Wendy - Glad you had a good busy weekend. Helps to keep busy and not focused on TTC and the TWW. I'm actually feeling pretty relaxed too. Not really worrying about things, and it feels so good not to really symptom spot.

Carly - Good luck at your appt on Thursday, I'm sure seeing your little bean
will make everything better. I'll have to check out the The Change Up - definitely looks good!

Maia - good luck this cycle!!

Emma - hope you got some rest and that work will get less crazy!

Nicky - sorry to hear AF got you, but hopefully next cycle will be lucky!

I've just been busy with work. I had to get up early today, 5:15 a.m. :( So I'm tired. I could've gone for a nap today, but I skipped my lunch and left early. I did take a nap yesterday. Did absolutely nothing all day, and felt wicked tired around 2ish. So I took a 30-45 min nap and a little more refreshed. Other than that, not much else going on. Have sharp, shooting pains in my bbs, but who knows what that could be. I have no clue where I am, and i actually like it. So much less stressed and relaxed.

well soon I will be able to move on. plan on trying again in a week. I just bought me some opks from babyhopes, and hopefully the next time will be awesome!

well soon I will be able to move on. plan on trying again in a week. I just bought me some opks from babyhopes, and hopefully the next time will be awesome!

Glad you'll be able to move on soon. Good luck this cycle! :flower:

9, sounds good!!!:hugs: Looking forward to hearing and seeing your success story!!

I dont know if anyone has heard about the riots in Manchester?? Well I have just checked up on Lea and she is sort of in the middle of it all!! Its knocked me sick as I have many close friends near all the idiots!!

I have heard about them, I hope Lea is and remains safe and sound. :hugs: As well as all of our friends here on BnB that are in the center of the craziness!

Evening all, hope everyone is well :flower:

Carly I am sure your appointment will go well hun and hopefully that will perk you up a bit. As for not having a job I can imagine how frustrating it must be at times but just think, once your wee baby is here they'll be getting all your attention and you wont miss having a job :hugs: x

Maia :happydance: for the positive OPK! Looks like you've timed things just perfectly hun. Bring on the tww! I will be watching out for those crosshairs on your chart! x

Emma Thanks hun, always know you've got my back if I need you :hugs: Wow, can't believe pippin is the size of an avocado now! Your pregnancy just seems to be flying by. Just had a wee nose at your pics, how darn cute! I could honestly buy a whole baby shop, I just love baby clothes! As for the riots, I know hun, it's really scary. It's way beyond control now. I've got friends in Manchester too, one of them was texting me tonight saying the camera crew on tv were filming on the street of her work. I told her if it gets close to her home to just get out of there and stay with friends/relatives for a few days in another town. No house/job is worth risking your life for x

Rachael What you like overriding your chart :haha: I deffo agree with you though, it has looked liked CD14 to me from the start! I've just seen your status on Facebook too, aww hun I am so thrilled to hear about your jobn! :happydance: Good on you! I knew you would get something. When do you start? x

Naomi Hope the witch is on her way out so you can get back to ttc :hugs: x

Nicky So sorry the witch has got you hun! But like you say, it's good your body is getting back into a routine. Hopefully she wont stay with you long and you can get on to a fresh month :flower: x

Amy No wonder you're tired hun! I never see that time of the morning lol. I would hate not knowing where I was in my cycle, I wouldn't know when to test :haha: I do think we are around the same point of our cycles though so still hoping we can do it together this month! x

Shana So sorry for what you've had to go through hun :hugs: I'm glad your able to start trying again next week, wishing you all the luck in the world for your next BFP x

Well I went round and meet ex's gorgeous baby girl. She is soo tiny! Left feeling even more broody than I already was! Hopefully my turn will come around soon.

Today I had the day off work as I had a dentist appointment. My dentist is 2 hours away so I always just take a holiday and make a day of it. Don't need anything done thankfully, i'm so scared of the dentist! He said we can do a crown on one of your teeth if you like as you can see the silver filling through the side a bit, but I went NO THANK YOU! :haha: If I don't need it I don't want it haha.

Not much else happening. Me and hubby talked a lot about what it will be like when i'm pregnant on the journey. Of course it left me wanting to test when I got home but I am pleased to say I resisted! So proud of myself :haha: Another 10 days to go though before I know if the witch will arrive or not. The waiting sucks!

Anyway i'm gonna get myself off to bed. To all you lovely ladies I haven't mentioned above I hope you are well and look forward to your next post :flower: x

thanks wendy!! anyone else order from babyhopes.com, and know how long it takes to get their ovulation test via usps?

Wendy - you'll get your little one - and hopefully soon!!! it's gonna be oh so sweet when you do too :hugs: Good for you for not testing. Me, well, I have this dire urge to POAS. I might tomorrow :blush: I'll be CD 30 tomorrow. So maybe only 9ishDPO depending on ovulation.

AFM i'm super tired tonight. Was watching a show at 7:30 and could've fallen asleep right then and there. I'm still up, but thinking of taping the rest of the show I'm watching now and going to bed. I'm praying this is a good sign.

WENDY, I have tremendous faith, that you are probably nextin line for a :bfp: and enterance to a wonderful Preg journey! So awesome not testing, so proud of you, hoping to follow in your footsteps when I have that urge in a few days. :dust:

TWEAK, I sure hope that is a sign for you! I mean, I got my :bfp: in June at 10DPO... Can't wait till you test... :dust:

I hope everyone is doing well, especially those in all the madness England.... :hugs:
AFM, I awoke feeling "sick" I know it is waaaay too early for it to be "symptoms" so I am hoping that I do not get sick. I have been taking the tussin anyway, so I hope that throws off any sickness. I am SUUUPER tired as well. I went to bed at a decent hour, but am truly sluggish. Used rest of "donation" today, although I was sooo not in a great mood. I feel like Rachel in that I may have OV on CD18 or CD19 and FF may need an override. The OPKs are very faint this morning however, so I don't know. I know that means I may still be a tad fertile. I always have loads of CM so it is hard to tell by that for me, however, I can tell by the amounts, that my body is producing that as "normal" after an MC. My temp shot up today, but my optimism is decreasing based on me feeling ill. I have had some pains in the abdomen CD20 & CD21... Not sure though, just hopeful.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

<---- 2DPO

MRSMM- Love hearing the good news! I am glad it is happening quickly for you! Keep your hopes up....

Emma- Its so nice you are already being showered with gifts. I'll have to take a peak at your journal.

Wendy- You are so right! Your turn will come, you can get through the next 10 days without testing. Plan something to look forward too like a date night, or a night out with your girlfriends to help keep your mind off testing.

Amy- I definately think tomorrows appt. will help put me in a better place. Its sometimes better to not know where your at, it takes the load of stress off a bit. And naps are the BEST!!

Nicky-FXed for a BFP next cycle!!!

AFM- I cleaned out what will be the nursery closet yesterday. So there will be plenty of room for babies things now. This house just doesn't have enough storage so I have to make the best of things. I wanted to do it now when I am early and can still do things without just having to direct my husband around. I did make him do the heavy lifting when he got home from work though. So tomorrow is the big doctors appt. And then Friday I am going to see GLEE 3D and I can't wait. The first time I saw a preview of the movie I swear I screamed. I know my husband really doesn't want to see it, but he knows its important to me so he is going along with it. I hope everyone else has a great week, and I will check back soon!!!

TWEAK, I sure hope that is a sign for you! I mean, I got my :bfp: in June at 10DPO... Can't wait till you test... :dust:

Thanks hun.

Tested this morning and it was a stark white BFN. I wasn't surprised though, as I think I'm only 8-9 DPO. With my first pregnancy, I got a + at 10 DPO I think. Still having symptoms. Went to bed at 8:30 last night. Praying for the best.

Evening ladies! I'm just sneaking on while hubby is out picking up a chinese for dinner. Had a really crap day at work and just feel dead emotional and tired so decided to treat myself. Think it'll be an early night for me too.

Rachael Only a month away then, that's fab hun! Will be a total life change for you. Are you able to walk to it if you can't get a car or is a car essential? Hope you find a decent one soon x

Shana Never heard of that site sorry, so i'm not sure how long it will take. Hopefully they will be here soon though so you can get using them x

Amy Aww Amy! You didn't go and test :dohh: tut tut tut :haha: I still think the tiredness could be a sign for your Mrs, I remember you had that with your last BFP. Fingers crossed! x

Maia Thanks hun, I hope you're right :) Yeah I agree, you might have ovulated on day 19. Just have to see if your temp goes up again tomorrow :thumbup: Hope you're feeling a bit better, there's nothing worse than feeling sick and tired x

Carly Good luck for your appointment tomorrow hun, I look forward to reading up on what happened at it :flower: Ooh how exciting clearing out the nursery closet, makes things feel a bit more real! I bet you can't wait to fill it up with cute baby items x

Emma Good luck for your appointment tomorrow too hun, I will be looking out for an update :thumbup: x

Right dinner has arrived so i'm offski! Talk later :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->