The TTCers

Hi girls,
My name is Miranda, I am 26...My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we just started TTC this past month! It's been about 10 days past my ovulation. I have been feeling weird and everything I surch on the web says it could be early pregnancy symptoms, but I know it could also be all in my head =) When would be the best day to try a pharmacy test? Good luck to all of su :) Thank you!!

Welcome Miranda! What symptoms do you have? It would be best to test when af is due but if you are anything like me you may not be able to wait that long! GL and hope your ttc journey is short and sweet. New symptoms ladies. Dizzy and increased cm! I wanna poas lol

Thank you for the reply =) Yeah, I am a little anxious!!! I've been getting a lot of acnes on my face, sleepy all the time and going to bed earlier than usual, having cramps on lower abb for the past two days and have had very vivid nightmares. Of course I google all these things and they could all be early pregnancy symptoms haha! It just sounds like any symptom could mean that I might be pregnant. According to the app I have been using on my phone, Monday 24th should be the my first AF day. I am wondering if I should test now or wait until next week. Sorry If I don't use all the abreviations...English is not my first language and I haven't learned all the abbreviations yet :) Thank you so much and GL to all of us!! <3

Ah you are due same day as me! I was going to test Sunday but I may cave and test before. My bf wants me to test tomorrow.

My symptoms are sore BB's, headaches, and light headed when I stand up. AF arrived last month on the 21st, my phone app says expected AF the 26th. I'll probably just pick a happy medium.

We are all around the same date...I might test this weekend :D I need to go and buy more prenatal vitamins so I might as well buy some pregnancy test!!

welcome mammy BR! symptoms sound promising! good luck :)

cntrygirl-symptoms sounds good! good luck hope this is it for u!
beads-good luck for testing, fx for u!

you all know i am not tracking O this month, but i think its going to happen today! AF finished 14th, BD 15th,16th,17th,19th & this morning (21st)!

Temp dropped this morning so I'm guessing AF is right around the corner.

Sorry to hear that cntrygrl I kind of like temping for that reason. At least I see AF coming rather than be surprised. My cycles vary from 26-30 so its nice knowing.... even if it is bad news.

Here's hoping beads or mammybr bring some luck to our thread.
:dust:

Welcome Miranda!

Sorry to hear about the temp drop Cntrygrl!

I'm feeling icky today... It's been a weird week all in all with two days off work for Rosh Hashana, and then two days back at work before being off for the weekend today.

BD starts for us at the beginning of next week and I'm hoping O won't happen til next weekend so hopefully we have time.
The Jewish holidays are here now, so this month not a week goes by without time off work. Next week is Yom Kippur which is another opportunity to pray and repent and I'll be praying hard that this is my month and that by this time next year I'll have my first little one in my arms...

So yeah, I'll be in and out over the next few weeks...
:dust: to everyone!

sorry about the temp drop cntrygrl!

Sorry cntrygrl. Im less hopeful now as all symptoms have disappeared. Testing Sunday so either way ill let you ladies know

Thanks nic! Hope this cycle is your special one! X x

hi new to the forum. am 24 and engaged to my OH who is also 24. Just started ttc but looking forward to chatting to other ladies who are also ttc as it's really difficult not being able to talk to friends about our plans! x

Thank you girls for the nice welcoming :) AF is due sometime Monday aor Tuesday!! I made the decision of not even buying the test so I won't test before!

Sending prayers to all of us!! Have a great weekend! :hugs:

:dust:

Hi Nicola! Thanks for welcoming me. I'm impatient to get going on TTC properly. Just want my AF to finish. Tired of feeling crampy and grumpy :lol:. Good idea MammyBR think I might do the same. Am vowing to myself I won't test till the day AF is due but will see!

Welcome pinkroses!

Yeah, the having someone to talk to is the best thing about this forum, hands down :)

I have one close friend I can talk to about it but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->