The TTCers

Thanks girls! And sorry af is giving you so much grief yoshy. X x

Yoshy-- Try a heating pad or anything that will give off a heat source like those microwaveable bean/rice bags or even a hot water bottle. Seems to help with mine. Are you taking any kind of fertility vitamin? My cramps were horrible last month and I was taking Fertility Blend. I've got you beat on the bed thing. Last night I was asleep by 8pm.

Last AF hit on our way home from vacation so I was useless driving for much of one day. Cramps and the last legs of a 16 day roadtrip do not mix.
I agree hot water bottle or heating pad or something may ease your cramps. A hot bath maybe?

Wish I'd thought of that yesterday...
It seems to have subsided today, thank goodness.
I have to remember the heating pack idea for next time though... AF's on it's way to stopping now, thankfully.

Silly phone ate my post.

The only thing I'm on other than my thyroid meds is Folic Acid, which never caused me cramps before... (I got cramps before I started the folic acid too...

morning girls! not been on in a few days, so had a little bit to catch up on. sorry AF got you yoshy fx next month! AF is officially away for me wooohooo :happydance: not using anything this month, i get to stressed when i know i'm O, me and OH BD nearly every night anyway so aslong as i remember and not get up after sex for a whole month hopefully i'll be ok!

how is everyone getting on :):flower:

good luck Nic18!

Here's hoping this (or next, whichever it is now) is our month, ladies!

Yoshy-- I was just checking because I know other woman have had issues with fertilaid/fertility blend. I'm glad everything has eased up on you.

Nic-- Good luck this month.

As for me I'm in the TWW.

cntrygirl- good luck to you! and hope the tww doesn't drag in for you like it does for me!

In the tww myself. Af due the 19th at the latest.

Have a weather related migraine and can't take anything. Was reading about advil being bad for implantation and tylenol gives me rebound pain :(

Guess I'll tough it out...for as long as possible.

Good luck ladies!

In the tww myself. Af due the 19th at the latest.

Have a weather related migraine and can't take anything. Was reading about advil being bad for implantation and tylenol gives me rebound pain :(

Guess I'll tough it out...for as long as possible.

Good luck ladies!

tsyhanochka, try taking aspirin and caffeine for the migraine. I suffer from really bad ones, and I usually take something which includes acetominaphen (tylenol), caffeine and aspirin, and if I catch it early enough it usually helps.

When I asked her about it, the whole not taking ibuprofen while ttc was corroborated, but she said that if I really need something for my migraines, the acetominaphen, caffeine, aspirin mixture was ok to take (I think in England it's marketed under "Anadin Extra", in the US it's "Excedrin" or sometimes "Tylenol Extra" or "Forte", I think, and I know over here there's something called "Exidol" which is the same, as well as all the drug stores here also having their own generic kinds).
If the acetominaphen is going to cause you problems, try at least the caffeine, even if it's without the aspirin. There are a lot of studies that have shown that caffeine helps with migraines, as well as with other types of pain.
You just have to watch how much caffeine you drink, because if you have too much, you'll get withdrawal headaches when you stop drinking it.

I usually try not to drink more than one cup of coffee a day, if that, and that way, if I do need it for my migraines, it's effective, and I don't get withdrawal symptoms when I don't drink it.

Feel better!
:hugs:

Yoshy-- I was just checking because I know other woman have had issues with fertilaid/fertility blend. I'm glad everything has eased up on you.

As for me I'm in the TWW.

Thanks hon.

Thank goodness, AF finished this afternoon, so now I have a week before we can start BD again (the Jewish family purity stuff again), and hopefully I have about two weeks now before OV, so there should be plenty of time for lots of lovely :spermy: to make their way up to the egg within the week we'll have ;)

Hey all. Im back now and had a brilliant time! Well its time to share a couple of symptoms. I have had some AF like cramping, very tender nipples and Im getting up in the night to pee which is v. unusual for me. Are these good signs??

beads, if they are different for you they are good signs!! :) good luck. when are you testing?

I quit caffeine due to it giving me headaches but I did try that Friday before reading your post....no luck. I can't have excedrin because the last time I did it made me worse. So I toughed it out. I.spite of having a possible triphasic shift on my ff chartmy temps are Falling so af is on her way.
DH wants to try a month or 2 with opk before i make a dr appt.

Hope you had lots of good food over rosh hashana Yoshy!

Good luck ladies... would love to see someone get their first bfp this month. Would cheer me up i think.

No symptoms here except sore BB's, but I get those every month.

Tsyhanochka-- Hope you are feeling better.
Beads-- Like Nic said if they're new symptoms to you it's promising.
Yoshy-- Have you used OPK's to see when you're ovulating. I know Niddah can sometimes leave some women out because they ovulate early.
Nic-- How are you doing?

hey cntrygrl, i'm doing fine, like i said going to be a boring month for me to report back on as i'm not tracking anything! how are you doing hun? x

Doing alright kind of feel like AF is on it's way so not feeling too hopeful.

aw that sucks, hope it stays away though!

I woke up with/from cramps this morning. I don't recall that happening in awhile. They generally develop during the day....ouch
Hot water bottle for me after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->