The TTCers

So af due today and so far nothing but god do I feel crap! Im aching all over, getting a headache, back pain and toothache! Just left work early to go home to get some sleep coz im so rough. Testing again in morning but expecting bfn to be honest. Just a gut feeling that this isnt my month. I feel like crying :-(

Sorry AF got you, cntrygrl... And feel better, beads!

I'm still feeling like crap, so no BD for us tonight... :(

Also, DH just got home from work and is basically acting annoyed at me for being sick. It's Yom Kippur tomorrow night and Wednesday, and I was supposed to go to my parents for it and he was going to go to the Yeshiva he went to when he was younger. We've agreed that until we have kids that's what we'll do each year for Yom Kippur, but now, I'm not feeling up to schlepping to my parents and I want him to stay home with me so he's upset that his Yom Kippur is "ruined"...
Meanwhile I feel even crappier than I already did...

Thanks cntrygrl and sorry af got you. Thanks yoshy and I hope yoh pick up soon! Tested again this morn and another bfn so just waiting for af to arrive now. Think my cycles have lengthened as this is 2nd month ive been late now. Trying opk this time so I know whats goin on inside!!

Awww I'm sorry yoshy. I hope you feel better soon and dh lightens up on you. Sucks being sick and then feeling crappier because you've "ruined" someone's day.

sorry beads :(!

and yoshy sorry your feeling like crap :(! & i hope your DH comes around!

Doctor's appointment this Friday hopefully we'll know what our next plan of action is.

pcos :), fine thank you :) nothing exciting happening tbh!! how are you?

I'm better :) I'm so fortunate to have an awesome husband who's so positive. I am excited to see the FS in 2 wks! Clomid here we come! I am keeping myself positive.. I really think we have a good chance at getting pregnant with clomid!

I just deleted one of my fb friends too because she got married the same time we did and i'm scared that she'll get pregnant before i do haha i'm so pathetic

I'm not close to that FB friend at all so it's OK to delete hehe

hope clomid works for u aswell hun! just be careful though read alot of posts on here about girls no Ov on it. ahahaaaha thats funny the FB thing! i deleted my FB not long ago because of it!

hope clomid works for u aswell hun! just be careful though read alot of posts on here about girls no Ov on it. ahahaaaha thats funny the FB thing! i deleted my FB not long ago because of it!

haha did you? I am actually considering doing it and then just re registering the moment I get pregnant. It just gets so depressing sometimes.

Really? So girls are not ovulating because of clomid? Well that sucks! I though that's the whole reason why people go on it?

I wonder if soy iso is more effective..

yeah lol thats what i will do when i'm ready to announce my pregnancy i will go back on lol!

and i personally have not been on it but i have read alot of posts on here about it!

I have a personal question to ask you ladies. Do you feel like a lot of your DH's sperm leaks out? I'm tempted to start standing on my damn afterwards or maybe using softcups or something.

cntrygirl, you will find that the semen and and sperm separate almost immediately when your OH ejaculates inside you, this means that often it's mostly semen and lubricant that is leaking out after you've had sex. Although I'd recommend that you lie on your back with pillows under your bum to tilt your uterus for up to 30 minutes after sex if you can.
Baby dust! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->