The TTCers

cntrygirl, you will find that the semen and and sperm separate almost immediately when your OH ejaculates inside you, this means that often it's mostly semen and lubricant that is leaking out after you've had sex. Although I'd recommend that you lie on your back with pillows under your bum to tilt your uterus for up to 30 minutes after sex if you can.
Baby dust! :hugs:

totally agree here, aslong as you don't get up straight after sex you will be fine!the minute your man ejaculates the sperm are headed in the right direction and won't be coming out!

I do the pillow thing. Lol, grasping at straws as to why there's no BFP yet. Thanks ladies.

I don't leak out too quickly and I try to lay for at least 5 mins during the fertile period. But the ladies are right all that recall comes out are the useless sperm and the semen. I read they take up to 10hrs to get where they are going so lying down won't help really that much....

I don't leak out too quickly and I try to lay for at least 5 mins during the fertile period. But the ladies are right all that recall comes out are the useless sperm and the semen. I read they take up to 10hrs to get where they are going so lying down won't help really that much....

10 hours :nope: i've never heard that one

As fast as 30 mins. And as long as a few days
https://www.m.webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-conception

Bad day at work, af now in full flow and I log onto fb to see yet another scan pic announcing another pregnancy! Not happy today at all!!!

Found out a close friend has started TTC a YEAR sooner than initially planned. I just know she'll get there before me.

Found out a close friend has started TTC a YEAR sooner than initially planned. I just know she'll get there before me.

This is the most frustrating! Most of my friends who have started TTC and told me about it, started after me and are already pregnant. One of my cousins started back in December when I did, she got pregnant in January, shes due at the beginning of October...Its incredibly disheartening to think if I would have been one of the lucky ones who got pregnant the first month of TTC that Id be about to bring my baby into this world.

But thats just not the case, so moving onto October :thumbup: hoping and praying this is our month!

s_love and all of us :dust:

I have a dr appointment tomorrow @ 4. Hopefully more tests will be run or something will be figured out. Yesterday was my birthday so I'm officially 31 now, blech!

Happy Birthday cntrygrl!
Here's hoping your late birthday present will be a bfp ;-)

So I'm finally getting over this stomach virus. I've never been that sick with a tummy bug before in my life. I ended up in the ER last night with severe dehydration after not being able to even keep water down by last night...
They took blood and gave me a saline drip to rehydrate me, and then after 4 hours of observation they sent me home with strict instructions that I must start eating again today and drink something other than just water as well.

I'm pretty sure there's no chance for a bfp for me this month cuz I suspect I'm going to OV tomorrow and we've not BD since Sunday night because I've been feeling so crappy.
I have a small hope that maybe the tummy bug postponed it, but I'm not particularly hopeful.

One mildly amusing thing did happen in the ER last night. The doctor examining me asked if I could be pregnant and I said not unless its from Sunday night, but if you told me I was pregnant, it would almost have been worth the pain... She laughed and said that my symptoms didn't fit pregnancy, but she wanted to rule it out.
It's less funny in writing than it was at the time... Maybe I was just out of it.

:dust: to everyone and have a good weekend if I'm not around much tomorrow!

Happy birthday cntrygrl. Let's hope your birthday bding gets you a belated gift ;)

Yoshy I hope you feel better soon. Dehydration is serious stuff. Rest easy. Did you make it worse by fasting for YK?

I'm relaxing a bit this month and having drinks with friends this week. I've been pretty dry since July. But so stressed lately I need to step back a bit. I don't ovulate until Monday at the earliest so I should be good to fine to let my hair down and try a harvest ale....might do me good. I was an accident after all. Birthday fun for my mom HEY CNTRYGRL KEEP THAT IN MIND !!! LOL

:dust:

I wasn't fasting so much as I just couldn't stomach the idea of food. I was trying to drink but even drinking was hard because it was just going straight through me and out again.
In hindsight I probably should have tried drinking hot drinks like a peppermint infusion...

That's what I'm drinking right now until I can force myself to eat something...

happy late birthday cntrygrl!
yoshy glad your feeling better, thank sounds horrible what you had :(!

nothing new to report, think i am out already.. just feel the exact same as other months Af not due for over a week but can't help but feeling out

Yoshy-- Glad you are feeling better. Being that sick is certainly not fun. I had an allergic reaction to some pain meds last year and was throwing up every 15 minutes for 12 hours. It's the worst feeling in the world.

Tsy-- I've been letting my hair down with some glasses of wine. Although I do like the dark ales. We have a couple of local breweries that are delicious.

Nic-- We'll get there :hugs:
and THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BDAY WISHES LADIES!!!!

Homesick. Though lucky enough a friend from home is visiting tomorrow!!!

Other than that I've decides this is the only opk month for me. Holding my pee long enough to test makes me feel like I'll burst...lol

And I have concluded beer does flare up my eczema :(
Itchiness will keep me temperate ;)

that will be nice to see your friend :)!

when are you testing hun? i know i'm the same sometimes!

aw sorry about your eczema, just need to find another drink that does not make you itch ;)

I test at 6 when I'm home from work cause I don't want to take the strips to work. It says test with fmu but everything and everyone says not to.

Its not a super bad breakout but enough to remind me. I have cream so it clears up quickly.

How have you been doing?

i'm doing fine, home alone tonight :( :(! need a cuddle aswell, just want a snuggle up with my OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->