The TTCers

Oh I know that feeling. Stuck doing laundry at the Laundromat.... dh is out coordinating things for the up coming Ukrainian elections. He's a returning officer this time so he has lots of meetings at the consulate.

always away when you want a snuggle :(! its quiet on here tonight!

Hi Ladies!
It has been quiet today...
DH and I finally got to BD last night since my stomach pains were finally less, and the worst of the symptoms are gone... Hopefully just in time for ovulation too... I'm hoping to see a temp rise when I check in the morning...
We both slept horribly last night though... We were at my parents house for the weekend and kept waking up every two hours... The beds there are lousy...
We're there again tomorrow night for the first night of yet another Jewish festival... This time my grandparents will be there too, so we'll be sleeping in what used to be my bedroom and is now my mum's office, which means ill be sleeping in my old bed and DH will be sleeping on a camp bed... Not looking forward to the sleeping situation but it'll be great to see my grandparents...

glad your better yoshy!
sorry you got such a rubbish sleep, but atleast you got to BD!!
and it will be nice to see your grandparents :D

Doctor's appointment yesterday went like this.... She wants to do another SIS to make sure the polyps didn't return. That is scheduled for the 15th. Then at the end of the month we'll be doing the HSG pending the results of that 3 months of Clomid.

good luck cntrygrl!
how are u feeling?

Yay for Yoshy you got to BD hopefully In time :)

Nice progress cntrygrl. It must be nice to have a plan in place. For me that would lessons any anxiety for a bit anyway.

As for me I had a good day. A great old friend was in town for a visit so we got caught up and had some lovely food. AND I got a positive opk today with watery cm, so I'm excited for that as well.

Positive energy I think will help. At least my mood is better. I was getting quite homesick.

get BDin tsyhanochka

Round One accomplished :haha:

I sent DH a (tmi) text when I got the positive OPK:
"test was positive and vagina juices fertile, I'd like to schedule daily sex until the tests go negative or my temperature rises. Are you up for the challenge?"

He responded: "I'm in!!!"

:thumbup:

Hey ladies. Well af is packing her bags and gettin ready to bog off! So I am soon to be back in action. Question...this will be my first month of opk but when after af should I start testing??

Hey ladies. Well af is packing her bags and gettin ready to bog off! So I am soon to be back in action. Question...this will be my first month of opk but when after af should I start testing??

SMEP says to start testing around CD 10

Hey beads
It really depends on you cycle length. I started on CD 9.
You want to be early enough so you can catch early ovulation esp if your cycles are wonky. I'd start between cycle day 7 and 10 for your first month. If you track cm or anything else you can sort out your fertile window easily enough to aim just before.

Good luck. Do you use fertility friend? It has an opk optimizer which I found neat. But only in the VIP membership (I got 90days on sale to see if it helps me stay sane....will let you know how that goes lol)

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry Ive been absent for so long, so much has happened with my family and having to put my dog down :(

How is everyone?
My Af still hasnt shown her ugly head and that would make her two days late.. I am getting cramps and have convinced myself she is coming.. but if she doesn't come in two days I will test!! no symptoms though other then really sore BBS and cramps.... with the slight headache and a hunger that can never be satisfied. Which is wierd bexcause I normally eat up until AF and then dont really eat much during it...
could be a good sign

Anyways.. baby dust to all of you and welcome to the all the new people I missed sayng hello to while I was away. :)

xx

Oh Halliwell I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. Losing furry friends is never easy :hugs:

Tsy-- Love the text you sent DH.
Beads-- Yay for AF being on her way out.
Halliwell-- Sorry about your dog :(

As for me I took a spill Saturday and landed on my tailbone so I've been a bit sore. Looking forward to the tests to see what they produce. A little scared of the Clomid I'll probably read up on side effects and success stories.

Good Luck Everyone :dust:

Thanks girls! I think ill start about cd9 but this is my longer cycle so may be testing for a while...

Tsyhanochka, I love the text you sent DH!!
Cntrygrl, good luck with all the tests and stuff... Fx for you...
Halliwell, sorry to hear about your dog... :-( hope things are getting better now...

I seem to finally be getting over this virus. We managed to bd the last three nights and I think it was perfectly timed in the end decade based on tonight's CM, I'm pretty sure I ovulated today or yesterday...
Here's hoping this month's the lucky month...!

sorry for your dog getting put down haiwell :hugs:

how is everyone getting on :) ?
AF due on Sunday and pretty sure she is going to show.
OH away in a mood with me because i washed his golf trousers even thought he told me to then, decided he wanted to the golf! can never win with him!

Thanks guys!
Af showed her ugly head today... So now I'm planning this month! Bring it on! Hope everyone has had a good day! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->