The TTCers

Yoshy-- Glad you are feeling better. FX'ed for you!

Nic-- Isn't it that way with all men. I have that fight with mine over his sweatshirts/hoodies.

Halliwell-- Sorry the witch got you. Good Luck planning with this cycle.
:dust: To All!

I'm back I agonizing stomach pain today although no other symptoms. I'm hoping maybe its just mittelschmertz, and the result of ovulating...
I've got to pull myself together and make stir fry for dinner soon because we're taking it round to friends...

Kinda antsy today now I'm entering the tww...

Yoshy we are quite close in our cycles. I am pretty sure I ovulated 2 days ago. So tww with you. I'm confused since my opks are still positive (4days pos now) but I rely on my temp more so I'm sure I I'd.

Good luck this cycle halliwell.
Nic &cntrygrl thankfully dh does his own laundry. Dishes are another battle entirely! LOL

Hey everyone. How is everything? Im living through you all at the minute because nothing going on for me. OH has a severe case of man flu so im being sympathetic and keeping my distance lol

Haha being sympathetic and keeping distance good strategy! I do hope he gets better though. Yeah ever since af came along its so uninteresting for me! Because I know I have to wait ages!

I've been watching the show lie to me. Anyone seen it?

Thanks guys!
Af showed her ugly head today... So now I'm planning this month! Bring it on! Hope everyone has had a good day! Xx

so sorry AF got you hun! FX for next month :hugs: how long is your cycle?

I'm back I agonizing stomach pain today although no other symptoms. I'm hoping maybe its just mittelschmertz, and the result of ovulating...
I've got to pull myself together and make stir fry for dinner soon because we're taking it round to friends...

Kinda antsy today now I'm entering the tww...

Hope the 2ww goes in quick for you hun! & hope your stir fry was nice! :haha:

Hey everyone. How is everything? Im living through you all at the minute because nothing going on for me. OH has a severe case of man flu so im being sympathetic and keeping my distance lol

Hey beads! i'm Ok, AF due on Sunday and she is making it very clear she is coming :(!! Had pains last night and tonight! Which i never usually get but they have decided to come this month :(! So I am feeling out already :(

tsy&cnrtrygrl- how are you getting on girls?

I'm doing well just waiting on my test dates. The 15th is the SIS and then the HSG will be scheduled once I get AF again.

Feeling good and I opted for the VIP ff for 3 months so I'm keeping preoccupied with all the analysis of my chart lol

We timed it well this month. Hopefully it goes our way. I mean 11 is a lucky cycle number right??

I also have the VIP on FF... I got it for a month free, so have been using it. I checked the differences between free and paid and figure its not really worth the money to continue VIP, but I'll see once its done if I'm happy with the free...

They had 90 days for $17 so I thought why not. I didn't fiddle enough with it during the free month. I'm not sure I'll renew unless I get it that price again. Hopefully I'm knocked up by then so the point would be moot.

I saw on the iPhone app that if you get through the fb page, they have a year for $25 or something like that. I figure if I don't like the free version, I'll splurge on the year if I'm not preggo by then...

DH is in an argumentative mood tonight. 3 strong beer on an empty stomach and it never fails. And then he won't acknowledge that the beer is connected to his behaviour.

This time he went so far as to call me militant because I didn't speak to him affectionately enough. And the last time I tried that he got offended that I wasn't sincere....good grief. Men can be real children sometimes. Short of stomping his feet it was a tantrum if I ever saw one.
So I went to bed and came on here.
*sigh*

So glad I O'd already.... he is NOT getting any action from me tonight.

Halliwell - its always the best way to keep away not that its done me much good coz think ive caught it! Nic - hope af stays away! Tsy - sorry oh is being a pain in the a. I cut mine off too in those moods!

Cntry - what is SIS & HSG? and yoshy - think im going to go on ff but is there much point if u dont temp?

Beads-- An SIS is a Saline infused sonogram. So what they do is open the cervix up and put saline into the uterus through a small tube. They then use the internal ultrasound wand (dildo looking thing) to make sure nothing is blocked and that my polyps haven't returned. The HSG is an Iodine infused sonogram. This one will be done at the hospital same procedure open the cervix, put the iodine in and they then use X-rays. It's also supposed to be therapuetic, but we will see. I have heard some success stories of people getting pregnant after the HSG.

Ff I think is less useful if you don't temp. Although there are plenty of other things you can put on the chart like cervical position, CM, when you BD, and a multitude of other specifics. It's useful for tracking your cycle even if you're not actually temping, I guess.

girls, how are you all getting on? this thread has been quiet!

AF showed :(

Sorry to hear nic.

I've been busy at work this week. Trying not to think about the tww

Aunt's silent rage seems over regarding our elopement.

Getting a kitchen aid mixer today. Great sale and gift cards!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->