The TTCers

Ok thanks for the tip. Just seen a great idea. Im gonna save a pic bfp on his phone as the screen saver!

Aww, that sounds really cool! Definitely not a way you would be expecting! :haha:

Thats if I can get him to put the damn thing down lol

Welcome Everyone :hugs: Looks like the thread was busy this weekend. It was a holiday weekend here. Went to two concerts over the weekend and relaxed yesterday. Back to work today though to find out some of my employees didn't show. I swear I'm going to start strangling people. As for everything else according to my phone app O is the 12th. I don't think I trust it though seeing as how my AF started the 21st of last month and if I count 14 days from then well it's any day. I was sick last night and this morning ate something that didn't agree with my stomach at all.
:dust: To Everyone

Welcome back cntrygrl. Which app do you use? I use my days but dont always trust that. It hasnt worked for me so far anyway!

Could you give me a bit of advice ladies? Im cd11 today of a usual 31 day cycle. I dont temp or use opk so o is predicted. Today I feel really bloated and getting mild af like cramping, also a little tender bbs. Does it sound like o approaching coz it is a little earlier than I was expecting...

Bead--Some people experience some cramping with O. I use period tracker on my phone. I haven't been that impressed with it.

3 more days until testing and i think it will be a bfn :( no symptoms, still on antibiotics and they are making me feel sick all the time :(

Yeah, beads it could be Ovulation. I regularly get very sharp pains during O, but it's normally only from my right ovum and not my left :shrug:

You're not out til AF hits, Nic. My stomach was sick starting Sunday night, but that was thanks to some buffet place. I'm not sure why I agreed to eat there.

i know, does antibiotics effect anything while ttc? been on them for a week now. aw i'm sorry you were sick :(!

Could possibly push AF back, but everyone's body is different. Have you been on this antibiotic before?

AF is due in 3 days so we will soon see! and no, but my antibiotics have changed this week, got first lot last friday to take for 3days, went back on monday and they gave me a different antibiotics still for 3days so will finish this packet tonight and hopefully won't need to go for anymore tomorrow!

I am 33 and just miscarried for the first time :( I have healthy 7 and 4 yr old girls and was devastated to learn had iscarried. I don't know how these message boards work and I want friends who are ttc as well. Looking for some friends :)

mtln777- i am so sorry you miscarried :(! all the girls on here are really nice :)! so welcome :)!

Welcome mtln! :hugs:
I am very sorry for your loss!

Welcome mtln, There are lots of forums to choose from. From people TTC their first child to dealing with loss, mothering, etc. You are currently in the forum of people trying to conceive their first child. You are welcome to stay if you'd like.

Does any one in the group temp or is knowledgeable of temping? I've tried to look around with varied answers but does anyone know when exactly does your temp rise after ovulation? So my temp rose this morning but does that mean just in the previous 24hrs I O'd or could I have I'd before that just that my temp.didn't rise fast enough yesterday?
I'm still new at this and will post on the boards when I'm home.... just thought I'd ask "my girls" first.

I'm still new at this and will post on the boards when I'm home.... just thought I'd ask "my girls" first.

I don't really have an answer but I liked the "my girls" part :)
It's nice to be a part of that ;-)
:dust:

From what I understand your temperature rises after ovulation has occured.

With ovulation, the body temperature rises (to create a more fertile environment for the fertilized egg) and remains higher until the beginning of a woman's next cycle.
Typically a rise of at least 0.4 to 0.6 degrees will take place at ovulation, though for different women the temperature increases may be sudden or gradual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->