The TTCers

So tomorrow I will be two weeks late. When should I retest? When should I go to a doctor? I don't know if I should just wait until next month and see if I get my period then or what.

OMG congrats Yoshy! So excited for you!

Ha I was expecting it this morning but I didn't get one of those email notifications that said there were new posts so I was like awww no update still xD

Right, who's next?? :D

Thanks ladies :)

Teako, if you're too weeks late, I'd book an appointment with the doctor and have them do a test.

Also, I'm going to be hanging around for the next few weeks, until we're passed the miscarriage danger zone... That's my biggest fear.

Awww yoshy you don't have to leave us till you are ready.

My temp rose again this morning... whats that about?

Awww yoshy you don't have to leave us till you are ready.

My temp rose again this morning... whats that about?

Maybe you are next star ;)

Hey Yoshy had I been lucky this cycle your due date would have been mine too. Glad one of us caught that egg. And stay with us for sure, mc is a worry of mine as well, they run in my family.
But I'm sure you'll be fine. It must have been all that holiday food for you :)

So tomorrow I will be two weeks late. When should I retest? When should I go to a doctor? I don't know if I should just wait until next month and see if I get my period then or what.

Test with fmu if you do but I agree book an appt. 2 weeks and nothing is something to look into. Good luck.

So I made an appointment for Thursday. I'm all worried now because the last time my body acted abnormally it was cancer. I just had a CT scan at the beginning of the month though and it was clear. Hopefully the doc can confirm if I'm pregnant or figure out what else is going on. As if the ttc path wasn't hard enough. Some clear answers would be nice.

Yoshy Congrats on the first BFP of our group here. Can't wait to hear about your Dr.'s appt. YAY!!!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months.

Sorry I've been absent lately. Traveling for work so not much online time.

Teako I hope your Dr can put your mind at ease. What kind of cancer was it? What's the usual remission prognosis? I know my mom was in the clear after the 5 year mark with her cancer.
Maybe its just the season change. I've noticed long cycles at the start of autumn few years in a row now. I'm sure if its not a bfp its something simple.

Hey beads & cntrygrl!!!

Not bad. AF arrived today in all her painful glory.

I've made an appt for next week to get the ball rolling with my GP. I have to keep thinking positively but I do feel the issue lies with me. My periods are painful, they used to be heavy when I was young but once I went on the pill it all eased up and since I've been off it's increasingly worse every month it seems. So on top of me not getting pregnant I have a very literal painful reminder of that fact.

I hope they find something fixable.

Sister is hopefully on track to be out at month's end... that should help with my stress.

But another month, another try right?

How about you?

Hi Everyone I am new to the site....

My husband and I have been TTC for a little over a year now with 1 MC after 4 months of TTC....

I am feeling like a failure because everyone else around me is pregnant with not much trying..... Friend was just married 2 months ago decided to start TTC and was pregnant same month!

:shrug:

Welcome msalies.

I feel you for sure. All o see are bellies and think that should be me right now.

Ack Teako, I hope it isn't cancer back!

So the doctor's appt yesterday went fine. He prescribed me a new folic acid pill combined with iron, because I mentioned I'd had slight anemia in the past, and wouldn't be surprised if it came back now.
He also wants me to go to a dietitian to make sure I'm eating right, so I don't end up gaining a ton of weight (my BMI right now is around 38, so weight gain before the second trimester is not something desirable).
He also gave me a referral for blood tests so we can check my thyroid and iron as well as a couple of other things I don't remember.
I think maybe I'm gonna start a pregnancy journal over in the pregnancy section of the site, so any of you who wanna read it are welcome to join me over there. I feel kinda bad posting about it here in case there are people who don't wanna read it (which I would totally understand, since I know I wouldn't with everyone).

Edit: for those interested, my pregnancy journal is here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1294295-finally-pregnant-journey-begins.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->