The TTCers

I think we all get excited every month. Which makes it hard every time we see that BFN. Somehow though we find ways to keep moving forward as crazy as we make ourselves.

^^^ What she said.

I feel crappy gonna take a nap.

cntrygrl hope everything goes well on monday :)

AF is finally away :happydance:

Thank you Nic :hugs:
I am currently streaming a show that was on BBC called "Call the Midwife". It's the experiences of Jennifer Worth and it's based in the late 1950's. It's actually pretty interesting and I'm enjoying it.

I used to love that show cntry, let me know what you think.

Feeling slightly better this morning. Got a massive headache last night and just went to bed.

About to do some knitting now. :)

My temp has started to drop. Despite no spotting yet I know the witch is on her way. Which means on to cycle 12.
I hear 12 is a good number.... maybe I'll get to say it took a dozen tries to get it right.
OH said he wants a few more tries with the opks before we go to the Dr. I think he's worried its him.
Well ladies, onward and upward. So much for the relax theory... I was much more calm about it this month. I had caffeine and drank some. My worry now is what do I tell my family if we are infertile? How do I tell them? Do we tell them?

And I know that its still less than a year but something deep inside me knew this wouldn't be easy. With there being no fertility problems in my family other than miscarriages (not that's not a problem...) conception has seemed rather easy for everyone. And I know their TTC timelines roughly. I feel like such a dud.

She's not here yet Tsy, see what tomorrows temp brings, still looks ok right now.

That said I would go see the doctor sooner rather than later. There's things they can do before they even see OH, doctors haven't seen my DH yet. It can help speed things along once OH decides it's time to go too.

Still have my fingers crossed for you!

So I'm really confused now. AF came yesterday morning, but very very light all day today and all day yesterday.
I checked my temp this morning just out of curiosity and it was back up to what it was pre-dip. How long do temps usually stay up after they dip at the beginning of AF?

I haven't had any of my usual AF symptoms either... no cramping, which is usually debilitating the first day or two of AF for me. I'm not bleeding enough to be able to comfortably use a tampon, and what's coming out is really pale pink... it's really weird... :-s

I think I'm going to test again tomorrow or Monday if things haven't progressed by then and my temps are still at 36.4°...

Internet is being a bitch :(
tsy, i agree with your hubby, give it a few more tries :) & i'm sure&hope your not infertile hun!

yoshy, sorry the witch got you! but it does sound like a weird period! good luck testing!

i'm back to BDin :) fx this month is my month, actually at the point now where am wanting to give up :\.. its been a year and i'm just like wtf is wrong with me :(? going to have a little glass of rose tonight before i have to start BDin nearly every day!

That sounds really odd Yoshy. My temps always stay down below my previous month's coverline after they dip... or so they have for the 3 cycles I've fully temped so far. they've fluctuated below that line but never back up to post-O temps. Did you compare other charts on FF?
I think you're right to test tomorrow or Monday if things haven't improved.... could be that you're just spotting and they say that can happen to some women and they confuse it for a real period. FX'd for you!

I'm still not spotting and I generally always spot in the 2-3 days leading up to AF. I know Star's right that my temps are still 'up' so I shouldn't count myself out.

Can you sync with ladies you are close with online? Or do you have to be around them IRL for that to happen ;)

Keep us posted Yoshy!!!

Also, I'm sorry to get all melodramatic on you gals sometimes. I really WANT to be positive and hopeful but sometimes I just get too bummed out to push myself up.

Tsy, this is melodramatic? Not so much ;)

So my temp was still up this morning and I did another test, and still :bfn: , as well as pretty much no blood coming out anymore. Going a little crazy wondering what's up.

Maybe it's the stress of this whole getting laid off thing getting to me. It's just weird cuz I've never had a period as light as this before, and it was heavier than just spotting while I've had it.

I'll have a look at some of the charts on FF to see if anyone regularly has this kinda thing.

Af is 11 days late. I had a urine test on the fourth done by the doctor and it was bfn. Had a CT scan on the fifth. The doctor says that it wouldn't affect my period. I did an early response test on the tenth and it was bfn. Not sure what to do now. My heart is like yeah this is it. My head is no no the tests are all negative. Ugh

Teako, I'm feeling the same way right now.

Yoshy, It really is possible to have light bleeding and still be pregnant, my mum had it with all three of us, but it's not really that common. I'd say less than 5 percent of pregnant women experience it.

Maybe keep temping, keeping an eye on your symptoms and maybe test again in a few days? It's hard to give advice, even doctors dont know they just rely on tests.

Hoping you get answers soon xx

Teako, hope your intuition is right! xx

Thanks Star, yeah, I think I'm going to wait another few days and then make an appointment to see my Gyno if nothing changes... at that point a blood test should be able to give some sort of answer.

Hi ladies. sorry i havent been around much despite my saying i would be. just been very busy.

Update is i had my posisitve opk yesterday and then me and oh had a disagreement and no BDing as a result. We BD on Fri though and will again tonight so do u think ill be in with a chance??

GL to all in limbo!xx

Hi ladies. sorry i havent been around much despite my saying i would be. just been very busy.

Update is i had my posisitve opk yesterday and then me and oh had a disagreement and no BDing as a result. We BD on Fri though and will again tonight so do u think ill be in with a chance??

GL to all in limbo!xx

Did you BD the night before the OPK? You've probably still got a chance in any case.

Star, other than that I had an awesome weekend, actually... my sister stayed over Friday night, and we invited friends for Friday night supper and Saturday lunch, and ended up playing board and tabletop card games at a friend's house on Friday night, and then at our house on Saturday afternoon, which was really great.

Sounds fun yoshy, i love card and board games. Always play with my nephews.

I spent most of the weekend knitting. Determined to finish at least 4 things this month!

Hi beads!

Afternoon girls :)
beads, i think you can still be in with a chance! remember sperm can last a good couple of days :)!
yoshy, your 'period' sounded so strange, is this the first time you have had one like that?

cntrygrl, i know you have tests tomorrow so good luck hun :hugs: keep us updated :)!

AFM: BD when OH came in this morning at 2.30am :haha: weekends suck for BDin as he works late :(!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->