The TTCers

well when you hop off the pill your body produces an egg and goes into ovulation.. some women get af within a week and others it takes 4 weeks. I know I get my period after a week of getting off the pill so I will ovulate between then. or something like that. Its how I got pregnant last year..

oh wow 3pm!! thats so crazy to me to think across the world its in the afternoon!! oh thats brilliant!! yeh my reli is brilliant :) happy as can be :) what popular tv shows do you watch over there??

I jus finished watching stargate and now im onto sex and the city haha its pretty funny

It's only 10:14 am here. Relationship is fabulous I just returned from a couple of days of being away for work. Makes you realize what you've really got. Only had the spotting twice yesterday. Trying not to get my hopes up for implantation bleeding cause it could be from the SIS on Monday. To be honest though I wasn't crampy or anything Monday. I didn't even feel the catheter line go through the cervix.

well not four weeks it can take up to two weeks to ovulate and 4 weeks to 6 weeks to get a period.. its a slim chance to fall pregnant but it makes my partner think he had a good idea hahahahaha so Im letting him have this month

10.14!! wow!!

Oh I think it is a good sign... especially if its been a couple of days from the SIS.. its good you didnt feel it. :) When will you test next?

I'm not sure. I don't want to go POAS crazy. I'll wait until AF is late. It will be odd if we do get a BFP because we really didn't try at all this month. DH took a second job, I've been gone for work, and then we knew we had the SIS test coming up.

well maybe it will be a bfp becase you werent trying that hard!!!

Here's hoping cntrygrl!
That's more or less how it happened with me.

I had a bit of a crazy day today cuz I had an exam at noon (last one of my university career!), and then came home and spent the afternoon alternating between trying to clear up the house and watching episodes of Supernatural which I just started watching and am totally addicted to...

Tsy - it was liposarcoma (soft tissue tumor) there is always a chance that it will come back but it does greatly decrease after five years.
I was suppose to have an appointment today but the doctor called in sick so I am rescheduled for tomorrow at 11am.
Fingers crossed its a baby and not something bad. Either way I just want to know.

Hey guys, I see you had a chatty day without me :) I decided to give my kitchen a deep clean yesterday for some reason.

I've got a migraine today though so you have me all day :p

sorry u have a migraine star :(!!
i'll be on a bit later if your still here:) doing some shopping first!

Im having my hair done today and visiting my grampypops this afternoon. Well dont wanna go back wrk on Mon :-( gunna be around tonight though if anyone else is x

I'm just up getting ready for work. Star I get migraines too. Rest easy!

And teak I'm sure its nothing bad...hopefully it is a baby:)

AF is ending. It was one if my best periods in awhile despite the pain. Mime have been so sluggish do some time but this cycle bright red and heavier makes me positive about this cycle. I'll keep drinking the raspberry leaf tea to see if that helps. And see what the Dr says next week.

Oh for poo's sake. My computer is acting up now. Just what you need when you have a migraine lol.

Feeling a bit better, I'm in what I like to call the eye of the storm where my headache goes but my muscles go all weak. I have a few hours of no headache, anyone else get that?

Beads - ooh what you having done, anything exciting?

Tsy - Do you think it's the raspberry leaf tea is helping? I recently discovered echinacea tea is no good when TTCing and I used to drink it all the time! I'm big on herbal tea's so maybe that would be a nice and beneficial alternative?

back from shopping girls!

star how you feeling?

beads i'll be on tonight :)!!

tsy glad AF is going away hun :)

Hi Nic, how was your shopping get anything nice??

I'm feeling better thanks.

just some food :) nothing exciting!
good, do you get migraines often?

Havent had one in a long time but used to get them often.

Food shopping is still exciting! At least it is when we go lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->