The TTCers

Hi Msalies, welcome to bnb.

Hope it's nothing to worry about Teako! xx

Thats wierd, I've never been on bc, the whole time I've been with DH. My periods have varied from super light to super heavy (Heavier especially when i was younger). So don't think it has to be a worry.

Hey yoshy I took a really long time to write that last post lol. So glad everything is ok.

I suggest walking as gentle excercise. Won't just help you now but when it comes to labour too, All those muscles down there will be limber!

Starting to get a bit more exciting now eh?

Yup. Also, just something to keep in mind for all you ladies, we ended up only BDing like 6 times this month, but they were all within 5 days of O. I think we got it two days before, the day before, the day of, skipped the day after, and then did again two days after and three days after. And I had EWCM on all the days we BDed.
(Until now we've been BDing every other night from about CD12 or 13, when my O was around CD20. I think the difference may have been that we didn't at all from CD12 until CD17 or 18, so all the sperm was saved up).

Welcome Msalies :hugs:

Tsy-- I know what you mean I have very painful AF's also. The first 36 hours are pure torture. I'm waiting for my AF so I can make my HSG appointment and get some more answers. I'm a little anxious about the Clomid. I'm glad you made an appointment with your dr. they should be able to give you some answers.

How are the rest of you ladies?

There's something wrong with the cat and i'm kinda sick with worry :(

Vets not open this afternoon and cant get through to the emergency vet :(

Oh no star I hope everything is OK.

Cntrygrl that's what I hope... answers!

Star--Sorry to hear about your cat.

I had a little bit of pink on the TP went I went pee a little bit ago. I'm not sure what that is about. Maybe from the SIS on Monday. AF isn't due til around the 24th.

I've spotted after bad paps. Its likely similar.

hey girlies.

Sorry i havent been around much except the odd comment here n there.
how is everyone doin?

Yoshy - just reiterating my congrats and wishing u a happy n healthy 9 months :kiss:

Star - sorry about your cat, hope it is ok id be gutted if there was anything wrong with my two. also, im good thanks how are you?? :hugs:

Tsy - yay on sis finally being outta your hair and good positive outlook on AF showing :thumbup:

Msalies - welcome and i know how you feel. there world n its wife seems to be PG at the min and its driving me insane :growlmad:. just glad i have everyone here to talk to.

Cntry - think u are due about the same time as me but im gunna fight testing till the 1st if no AF. partially coz i wanted to joins nics nov testing thread :haha:

Teako - hope all is ok. :hugs:

Funnily enough she is fine today, I say fine, I mean back to her wierd old self. Maybe she just pulled a muscle or something? They can't find anything wrong with her...

Everyone ok, been kinda quiet round here lately xx

sorry not been on in a while girls

yoshy!! congrats :happydance: yeah don't leave us until you are ready to hun :)!

welcome to all the newbies :):flower:

tsy sorry AF got you hun :hugs:

AFM, starting back at my old job on the 28th :) :happydance: quite happy about that. last night i had a pain in my lower abdomen, when me and OH went to BD he took me from behind and it was the most painfuliest (is that even a word?) thing ever.. we had to stop and turn round and do it another way :\.. this never happens :(. so unsure what it was.

Have you been doing it a lot lately? Congratz about starting back at your old job :). I hop off the pill after tomorrow so then I'm gunna bd it like crazy since I know I will ovulate within a couple of days so fingers crossed!

we BD alot anyway so just the normal for us :\.. unsure what it is :(

good luck coming off the pill!

hmm i wonder what it could be.... thats so weird. I think i have had that acouple of times.. maybe it was the angle?? or maybe you were just sensitive that night. did it hurt atal when you guys turned around and did it normally?

Hey halliwell and Nic missed u two yesterday. Whats new ladies?

halliwell, it was fine when we turned round and done it 'normally' but now i have pain on the other side of my lower abdomen! this happened last month to but was not sore when BDin!

beads, not heard from you in a while hun! not much starting back at old job & as you can see i had a sore lower abdomen yesterday & now its started again on the other side today :(! how are you hun?

hey beads nothing much is news.. fingers crossed its our month.

Oh nic I dont know what that could be... whats about a cyst?? I hear they can cause similar pain but then most cant even feel it at all.

I have cramps after bding sometimes always on one side. Maybe you are just tender??

halliwell, maybe i'm tender but like i said it never happened before, never have pain before during or after sex :(! we will be BDin tonight anyway so i will see how it goes :)!

oh lucky you!! it feels wierd having sex when your on the pill but trying for a baby.

and whats really wierd is I should be ovulating now but obviously im not because of the pill but my boobs are so so sore!! I seriously dont think this idea of my partners to go on the pill and then stop and bd like crazy will work but fingers crossed as the pill makes me so nauseous!!!

what time is it where everyone is?? its 1 in the morning here :) and hows everyones relationships going? :)

i don't know how the pill thing would work, but if you think its a good idea i hope it works :)!!

is it 3pm here :) & relationship is perfect right now :)!!! how is yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->