The TTCers

hope it goes away soon :)

well i went with my mum today but when me and OH go its uhm.. interesting :haha:

what are your plans for tonight :)?

I'm making curry chicken for dinner. Living the high life over here lol. We are out tomorrow though.

How about you?

mm yummy!!
i'm in myself tonight , OH working at 9 until about 2am so peice and quiet :) think i'm going to have cheesy nacho's for dinner or chicken chow mein for dinner.

oo where you off to tomorrow?

A friend has arranged a night out up their way. Not sure what we're doing but they invited quite a few of us, should be good.

Mmmm Nachos! What are you going to do with yourself then?

Doh! Bought a zip for my little jacket I'm knitting and forgot it needed to be open ended :(

Sounds good :)!

I'm going to have a girlie night in :), do my nails and stuff have a wee glass of rose!

Do you do alot of knitting?

I'm having problems with my computer sorry.

I knit a lot yes. And crochet, sew, paper craft, bake :)

I like making stuff.

A girly night sounds good!

it's ok :)
i love baking aswell! i'd love to learn to knit!

yeah i like have a 'pamper' night when i get time to myself :)!

I have pamper nights when OH is here, then he can wait on me too LOL

If you lived closer I could teach you, I often teach classes. It's a long way to come for a class though xD

Do you bake a lot? I've just started baking for money. I love it but wish I had a bit more business! Mainly cakes and cupcakes :)

sorry hun! had to go make dinner! ended up having fajitas instead :)!

ooo i might start having pamper nights when OH is here :haha:
it is a tad far to go for a class :haha:!
i mainly just bake for my family, but would love to go into business one day with cupcakes! my sister has a passion for cupcakes aswell so i'd love a wee business with her :)!

Only just finished my dinner myself. Was delicious, if i do say so myself! How were your Fajitas?

Cupcakes are my thing too! I made the one in my avatar pic, you can see some on my blog too. I have to get better at remembering to take photos of my orders though.

My fajitas were yumm aswell :)!! will probs have those cheesy nachos later :haha:!!!
how was your curry :)?

I'll check your blog out hun :) & your avatar looks delicious! yeah take pics so i can drool over them :blush:

hey ladies i had it cut for the first time in 18 months!! and dyed dark brown. nothing too exciting. just been to see my friend and her daugther has scratched my head!!! look well cool now with my injury lol.

anyone got any symptoms? i have had none except a few twinges like AF pain. seems like a really quiet cycle for me this time.

hair sounds nice hun!! i'm like that.. hate getting my hair cut :(! i'm sure your injury looks lovely too :haha:!!

no hun just the O pains i had on CD12 & 13 :). when is AF due for you hun?

Im due the 28th Oct but putting off testing until the 1 Nov if my will power holds out. Also quitting smokin Mon so wish me luck on that 1!!

we will help you stick it out hun :)!! I'm trying to stop smoking to! i have cut down so i'm happy with that so far :)! its so hard though isnt it? people are just like oh a baby should be enough to quit! i wish it was that easy :(!

yep but my OH has quit and he is a heavier smoker than me so i kinda think if he can then i can. im not a heavy smoker anyway, bout 5 a day but i have smoked for about 7 years now!

quite bad stomach cramps now, right at bottom on left side :(

Aww at my friendsbefore i felt her baby kick and nearly cried. it was magic. its hard with all these pg people round me but i was so excited by it and cant wait till he comes along

my OH smokes aswell, i'm not a heavy smoker either. but like tonight while im just sitting on bnb and watching tv i'll prob smoke more than i should! but me and him are going to quit together! so fx we can keep to it :)!

sorry you have pains hun :( :hugs:

its lovely when they kick isn't it? i was like that with my friend too, sad but so happy at the same time!

i know i love it.

where about do u live nic?

currently being literally walked all over by my cat!!

i'm in central scotland hun :) where are you?

haha my cats are the same, try and plod along my laptop or along the top of my pillow wanting under the covers :haha:!

Cat massage, nice!

My sister is 20 ish weeks. I thought it might be nice to live vicariously through her for a bit but she's not up for sharing lol.

So looking forward to a little neice or nephew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->