The TTCers

Thank you Ladies I was begininng to think I was a horrible person.
Tsy-- I'm glad the Dr. is moving forward with everything.
AFM I'm still waiting for AF to show her face. I had a temp rise this morning by a lot so silly me took a test and it was BFN. I did an OPK test and was positive. I don't understand this at all. Can you ovulate twice in one month at completely different times? I've heard of people using the OPK's as pregnancy tests, but obviously I'm not pregnant if that test is coming up negative. UGH!!!!! SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

Sorry cntry. Maybe test again in a couple of days. Witch got me today, 4 days early! My cycles are all over the place now I dont know whats goin on at all!

Wait another day or so cntry
Don't forget Yoshy had funny temps then got bfp....

:hugs:

Sorry AF got you Beads. I just wish my body would decide what the hell it's doing.

cntrygrl, hope its a BFP!
beads, sorry about AF hun :( :hugs:
star, hope you feel better soon :)!
yoshy, glad your still popping in to see us! how are you doing?
tsy, glad you got a nicer doctor & wooo to an ultrasound!

AFM, nothing knew 9dpo, feeling less and less positive!
starting back at my old work on monday :), was shopping today with mum in a shop called 'bank' where i had an interview a couple of months ago and was unsuccessful and the assistant manager approached me today and offered me a job! so i have to go and speak to the manager next thursday, so this time next week i could be working 2jobs! :)

Sorry beads didn't see your post. I wonder what's got your cycles messed up.

Nic that's great!!! How can I get my sister to have your motivation ????

I'll share my appt update when I'm home with a keyboard.

tsy, i have no idea :haha:! i think people either want to work or they just don't care! how old is she?

wow. i don't understand people who are capable to work but dont? i hated not having my own money and hated having nothing to do..

My temp went up again this morning. Holding out on testing.

no more ttc for me girls :(! OH doesn't want to anymore.

thank you hun, i'm absolutley distraught :(

no hun, he text me it :S? then came home never mentioned a word, then had a shower and left for work at 5.. he starts at 9.

How wierd is that??

Did you have an argument or anything before hand? Just seems so out of the blue.

nope no arguement hun. hes has been off for a few days though!

everyone has said that, but i honestly dont think it is :(! whats pissed me off is the fact last night i text him saying 'argh babe i am so broody can't wait until we are finally pregnant' and he text back saying 'i know babe me to.. it will happen for us i promise'

Nic - Sorry. I know the TTC path can be very stressful and take the fun out of :sex:.
My husband found it to stressful to try to follow a calender and be told when he should :sex:. Now I just keep track and try to make sure we :sex: around the right days. It has made the ttc journey better. Now he doesn't feel pressured and his drive has gone back up.
One of the things he told me is that every month I wasn't pregnant the more he felt he was failing me. That he couldn't give me the one thing I really wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->