The TTCers

Also, DH has to be at the Ukrainian consulate all day to help with the elections. I won't see him until somewhere around 9 tonight. He woke me up at 5:30am to bd because he know's I O very soon (+OPK this morning).
It's so sweet that he's trying to make this timing thing work. If I can rouse him tomorrow before work I think we'll have timed it all perfectly again.

Sounding good tsy!

Just ordered my bathbomb supplies. I got a citrus fragrance for the cupcake part and vanilla for the creamy part. Hope they come out good!

That sounds lovely Star. I'm unfortunately fragrance free with my allergies so it's straight up Epsom salt baths when I want to relax... sometimes I wish I could try those fancy ones.

I hope anyone who's in Sandy's path is safe and dry! Let us know when you make it through ok???

I don't think that any of us are... but I worry all the same.

Are you allergic to all fragrance oils do you know? I can't have anything floral or woody normally unless it's pure and organic. Fruit scented things however are all good!! I'm hoping if I'm successful to make some for myself too!

Cost me a fortune in perfumes cos I can only buy the more expensive ones.

Hope everyone is ok, especially you state side girlies xx

My DHs skin reacts to all the chemicals they put in soaps, deodorants etc. I have to buy him all natural. There is a company called LUSH that I get them at. It sucks cause I can't use fabric softener or dryer sheets.

That's the style of thing I'm making teako! I have used to unperfumed boring stuff because Lush is not close to where I live. I've started making my own concoctions though, chemical free and natural oils.

I do love lush but they are so expensive!

I find Lush too strong of a scent. I used to have asthma as a kid and scents are the one child over that I feel in my chest a bit.
I have all scent free products. Thankfully I have a scent free office.

All Caught up from the weekend.

Tsy-- So glad your ultrasound went well and that you have a "beautiful uterus" that made me lol and smile. I'm not sure where Halliwell is.
Star-- I'm glad you are feeling better the flu is certainly no fun.
Teako-- I hear ya about mother nature. I'm currently gearing up for Sandy we're expected to start seeing the winds pick up around noon today.
AFM--Getting ready for Sandy to hit. Luckily we have a generator on the farm so we dont really have to worry about too much. AF is 5 days late and no symptoms one way or the other. I'm going to call the Dr. if it hasn't shown by friday.

Stay safe cntry! Fingers crossed for a positive result for you soon too xx

Tsy - The basic recipe doesn't contain any fragrance, only essential oils, some of which happen to smell good. Lush ones tend to be over scented to me, I always used to break them in half... That's why i'm hoping these come out good. Then I know there is nothing but good stuff in there.

I'm the same with strong scents, brings back my asthma a little. Especially heavily scented aerosols like deoderants..

Cntrygrl, stay safe and let us know you're ok!

I also have issues with scented aerosols, but I tend to use them anyway. They make me sneeze like crazy, but at least I have no problem with them on my skin, only when they get up my nose.

I've had varying degrees of asthma since I was 11, and this is definitely something that's stayed with me.

Hey Yoshy, How are you??

I'm working today booo and it's our anniversary!

Everything is good here. Not even any power loss. We had some strong winds and rain last night, but nothing to worry about now. Wish the same could be said for other areas.

Star-- Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Star!

Glad you made it through cntry.
We have some areas without power my friend 1km away actually. Just lots of wind and rain but nothing to complain about.

Happy Halloween all!

How are you guys? Everything ok where you are still?

Happy anniversary Star!!!

I'm constantly hungry right now and peeing nonstop and they're both driving me up the wall :p

Everything is still all good here. I think it was windier yesterday than during the actual hurricane. We have the rain today hopefully it clears up so that everyone can go trick or treating.

We are going through periods of wind and rain with the tail winds. Should be clear for trickier treaters they say.

Cntry....what is up with your temps??

Hahaha I wish I freakin knew. I think Sunday was high because I drank saturday night at a Halloween party. Other than that I take it at the same time every morning when I first wake up before I even go pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->