The TTCers

Will you still go to the Dr if it hasn't dropped by Friday?

I've got a migraine since Monday night. Call me the human barometer.... stupid weather.

Good news though. Sister is moving on out today. She's crashing at a friend's place while she waits on her application for an apt to go through. w00t!!!
DH cousin is staying with us until Tuesday. Hopefully next week this time I can have my sanity back and stress down!!!

Oh yeah alcohol does raise your bbt temp, confused me many a time. Explains this morning too, had a few glasses of wine :)

We had a great anniversary dinner, roast lamb mmmmmm

You guys have many trick or treaters?

Great news tsy!

How wierd, I get weather related headaches too, so annoying!

No trick or treaters on the farm. It's a nice quiet night. I'm the same way with the weather.
Tsy-- So glad you will have your house back to yourself. If my temp hasn't gone down I may. I'm out of town Monday & Tuesday for work so it wouldn't be til after that. I don't really know what else to do but wait.
Star-- Yay for a wonderful anniversary. Keep enjoying it :o)

I've stopped getting email notifications when there are new posts... Wonder why that is?

I got a new job guys! So pleased it's a big stress off my head. Only thing is, I have a hospital appointment (fs) 2 weeks after I start and you're not sposed to take any holiday the first 3 months, eek!

Dunno what to do, start then tell them? Or tell them now? Also kind of don't want them to know why I am going to hospital because it might affect my position...

Star--Is it just a one day appointment or longer? If it's only a one day appointment I'd just let them know that you had a dr. appt. booked prior. They should understand.

Just one day but i'll probably have to go for day 1-5 tests at some point before christmas too if they induce a period. Maybe i'll just not take the tablets for a few weeks to space it all out...

How are you cntry?

Ladies, I had a dream that I was assembling a crib. I wasn't pregnant but I was hopeful in my dream. It was a nice natural wood crib. Maybe that paired with my fish dream last week means someone else is getting a bfp soon???
My last fish from turned out to be the 2 December babies....so maybe....

I like dream interpretation its kind of fun....when it's good news. When it's not so good I don't pay attention LOL

HUGS

I'm doing great star. How about you?

Tsy-- Dream interpretation can be fun. I've been having weird dreams. The other night it was about a dead rabbit and last night I was at grand parents house with my old roommate and her mom for some reason. Hopefully we'll see some more BFP's soon.

:hugs: & :dust: all around

Cntry your temps are looking good... maybe its you I'm dreaming the fish for! I hadn't ovulated when I had the dream so it couldn't be me.

My temps say pregnant, but the tests say no.... I'm getting ahold of the dr. next week after work traveling is over with. So hopefully I can get booked in and find out what is going on here.

You ladies are all so sweet. I'm truly blessed to have found you :hugs:

Your temps look really good cntry. Have you had any symptoms at all? I still have hope for you!

My temps are still up too, it's so wierd. Can't figure it out. I'm just trying to ignore it till my appointment. Easier said than done!

My BB's are a lil sore and some issues going #2 other than that no.

That's promising on its own cntry.
Are having AF symptoms? Remember Yoshy had similar things with her temp and it took a bit longer to get the bfp. At least you have work to distract you until the Dr appt.

I'm happy to have found you ladies too! I know I don't drive DH nearly so bonkers since I settled in with you lot :)

:hugs:

I'm thankful for you ladies too. It's nice to know I'm not all that crazy :)

Does sound promising cntry. I will keep you in my thoughts!

I am currently whipping hand made body butter by hand. My arm muscles will be massive when I am done lol!

No AF symptoms at all. Thank you ladies. There are certainly things we can talk about here that the men surely don't understand.

Getting my cd21 blood tests done in the morning. I'll book an appt with my Dr for the end of next week that way it will either be to talk about next steps or confirm a bfp either way it won't be a wasted appt.
Good luck with your work travels cntry.

Good luck either way then Tsy!

I randomly got called in to cover at the last place I was temping today. Extra monies yay! lol

Yay monies!!

Blood work done. The tape left mor of a mark than the needle....
Followup appt Nov 22. After work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->