The TTCers

I'm still red from it!! I always thought my mom was over reacting. But I guess I have her skin :(

Hey girls. Been a mad week but here I am again. At docs in morn for blood test coz ive been exhausted and having dizzy spells for about a week and a half now. If I hadnt just had AF visit I would swear I was pg. But no idea whats causing it. Also amazingly petrified of needles so my bff is coming with me to hold my hand. Im such a wuss. Any news on those temps cntry? And how are the rest of u? :)

Beads-- Good Luck with tests hopefully they figure it out.
No news with the temps. A few seem to think I O'ed on day 34 which would make me 12DPO. I don't know why it would be so late though.

Tonight is the first night in 6.5 months we have had the place all to ourselves. It's sooooooo quiet.

Beads, I've had a life long fear of needles too. I've managed to boost myself enough to not cry when I get blood work or vaccines anymore. But I still do get very dizzy during and after its over. I bring juice with me since the time a nurse told me that my body will likely always react this way.
Now the one time I got an IV to break my migraine I sobbed like a baby until the drugs knocked me out. I don't think I'll ever be OK with them.

Be brave Beads!! You'll get through it. Just think of all blood tests we need once we get our bfp....we'll be pros by the end of it.

And Cntry, if you didn't ovulate until later that would explain the bfn....but not why you got the +opk way early.

Hey girlies, srry ive not been about been doing lots of celebrating and started my new job!

Cntry your temp shift seems to correspond with your +opk so dunno how yiu couod have ovd later. Was it definitely positive do you remember?

Im petrified of needles too. Always make DH come with me when I go and i cant look when they do it. Im getting better at it though, i have to have so much blood taken now...

Always good to have your house to yourself tsy! Bet it feels great!

Alone with DH at last!!! And to be honest I can walk naked as a jaybird from the shower to get dressed....feels glorious! :haha:

Tsy-- So happy that you have finally got the house all to yourselves. It will certainly bring any stress levels down. I agree it is nice being able to walk around naked and not have to worry.
Star-- It was a +OPK. I've given up on trying to figure any of it out. I called the Dr. Friday and I haven't received a phone call back. I may try again today.

Cntry either cd19 or 34 but either way messed up and should be seen. Pester them.

Hugs

I'm a bit of a naturist my self. Always strip off at home as long as it's warm enough. Luckily we're not over looked or god knows what the neighbours would think xD

I tend to walk around just in underwear, but only during the night... the rest of the time I just wear jeans and tank top unless there are other people than DH around.

The nurse at the dr.'s called me back finally. She said wait a lil longer and if nothing then come in for a blood test. They can only do the HSG between days 5-10 of your cycle.

Had to push back my FS app. to 10th of December. Work wouldn't have it at all...

Tell me about it! Never mind it looked good that I was willing to move it!

Looking forward to the weekend I tell you!

btw imo your chart so looks like a positive. I cant believe it's anything but!

Yeah I'm completely confused by my chart. My temp dropped a lil this morning, but not by a real significant amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->