The TTCers

Holy crap Tsy!! That's amazing!!! :D
So happy for you!!!

maybe someone in here knows.... at which point does AF become missed and not just late? I am on CD40 which is my longest yet, but still no sign of the :witch: No moodiness(which is usually my big indicator, and trust me DH always lets me know). I usually get moody a week before AF arrives but nothing yet...

base it on your usual cycle. If you are more than a week overdue than more likely then not you'll skip a cycle completely. It's not unheard of for a cycle to just stretch out (delayed ovulation) either though.

Best case scenario is that you're looking at a BFP!

Thanks everyone. You ladies and my other group of ladies mean so much to me. This has been the best support a girl could ask for in all sincerity.

I wish we weren't all oceans apart we could meet for tea and things. Virtual will have to do. :haha:

Still in shock.

base it on your usual cycle. If you are more than a week overdue than more likely then not you'll skip a cycle completely. It's not unheard of for a cycle to just stretch out (delayed ovulation) either though.

Best case scenario is that you're looking at a BFP!

I was so regular I could time my watch to it, CD28 @ 9am, and as soon as we started TTC my whole system went out of whack now every month has been different,the last 3 months have been CD39, then CD36 now keep in mind approx 7 days before each of these i started getting moody, now i'm on CD41 with no indication she's coming is it normal that in 8 and a half years (7yrs before Depo and one and a half yrs since ) I have never missed the :witch: and now all of a sudden I am? or could it be something bad?

Tsy! I am so happy for you! Hope you gunna stick around like yoshy :)

I was so regular I could time my watch to it, CD28 @ 9am, and as soon as we started TTC my whole system went out of whack now every month has been different,the last 3 months have been CD39, then CD36 now keep in mind approx 7 days before each of these i started getting moody, now i'm on CD41 with no indication she's coming is it normal that in 8 and a half years (7yrs before Depo and one and a half yrs since ) I have never missed the :witch: and now all of a sudden I am? or could it be something bad?

Could be the stress of trying or maybe something else going on. Sometimes it just happens like that. Are you taking any medication?

cntry - Af finally arrived then! You can move forward!

My temp dropped and then rose above the cover line today so maybe fertility friend is right. Says AF should be due around the 24th...

Yes AF has finally arrived. My HSG is scheduled for Tuesday November 20th. Can't wait to have some answers (hopefully) and see what our next moving forward option is.

Sorry to hear AF got you cntrygrl... :-(

Hey cntry. Not alot going on with ttc at min as still waiting for o! Ive had blood results back from doc from when I was poorly and have to go in to see him to discuss them next week so fxd its nothing serious and will get to the bottom of this fatigue! Sorry AF got you girl. Hope its a xmas BFP for you. Just try and get some of that baby dust from our yoshy and tsy :)

I was really hoping this was your month cntry I honestly thought it was more your month than anyone's. Hope you get some easily fixable answers from your test. You too beads.
Star I know its silly to wish someone a happy period but I expect you will be glad things are working.

DH and I are out to see Robin Williams live. I'm over the moon!!

Wow, Tsy, I'm jealous ;)
Robin Williams is awesome!! And I've heard he's absolutely hysterical live. :D
Have fun!

It wasn't a stand up act but a sit down chat with another comedian. Still laughed a lot as it was like having a coffee and catching up.

Tsy--I am so jealous of sitting with Robin Williams I absolutely love him. I think falling last month so hard on my back and the SIS mid cycle may have screwed things up. Looking forward to my HSG.

The good thing about falling on my back though is it has seemed to have fixed my sciatic nerve pain during AF. For it being 20 days late this is certainly by far one of the easier AF's I've had.

That's good to hear Cntrygrl...

I've suffered from awful pain during AF on and off for years, and it's really not fun. I'm kinda hoping pregnancy will fix that and give me back the painless periods I had for a couple of years before I got married.

I hate being in limbo cntry so I bet your glad just to know somethings happened. Fingers crossed the HSG kick starts something else!

Not quite hit my cover line this morning but I did get up 3 times in the night so it's not exactly accurate...

I had really painful cramps off and on since I got my period at 12. It eased only on the pill. We were actually starting to investigate endo. I'm happy to have some pain free months I'm hopeful that the lovely old wives tales are true that the cramps go away after childbirth....and that really bad cramps make child birth more tolerable because your pain threshold is that much stronger.

A girl can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->