The TTCers

Has anyone tried raspberry leaf tea for their periods? I had off and on as mine were sluggish and my last period was pretty normal first time in a long time. Uterine toner. Might help some.

rushing down to bomb shelters and hearing rockets intercepted over my head a couple of times a day, but otherwise good ;-)

Operation Pillar of Defense.
The Palestinians have been firing rockets at Israel, it escalated in the past couple of weeks, and the IDF launched a military operation to take care of it. I'm not going to go into too much detail here cuz I don't want to hijack the thread with it, but there's more detail on my preggo journal on the last couple of pages if you want to read about it.

Yoshy-- Be safe :hugs:

Beads-- Just waiting for my HSG tomorrow. How about you?

Not a great deal goin on. Been a tough month with me being ill and stuff so not really thought about ttc. Think ive missed o this month so it will be moving on to xmas hopes for us. At docs wed for blood results so hopefully its nothin and I can relax again! GL on your tests hun :)

Beads-- Hope you start feeling better soon and good Luck with the blood work.

Sorry I went awol on you guys. Work has been manic. Of the 30 of us who started, there are now only 18 left.

I am so tired it is unbelievable but trying my hardest to do a really good job so I can stay there. Aside from that work is good. The team I work with are so nice. We all went out on Friday night and the Friday night before that. We really get on well.

This weekend we are nephew wrangling so that should be fun if I don't die from exhaustion lol.

Hope you guys are well though, I've been thinking of you!

Star-- It's ok I think a lot of us went awol. A lot of things going on with the holidays. I'm glad mine will have slowed down when I return on Monday. I have a 4 day weekend this week and of course I ended up with a cold. Blech.

How are the rest of the troopers here?

Yoshy/Tsy--Any appointments booked yet?

Hey sorry ladies. The fatigue has really kicked in been going to bed early.
I had that follow up appt with the doctor. Not surprisingly those tests I had done were clear. So she did a a checkup of blood pressure and weighed me and sent me for more blood tests. We need to do blood tests for public health which I thought interesting. Screening for rubella & hep B antigens and HIV and syphilius (I can't spell this morning). And she asked for other things and another thyroid test.
My midwife appt is booked for Dec 7.
Morning sickness hits me at lunch time the most.

So work sounds good star! Its so nice to like your colleagues. And cntry...happy belated thanksgiving for you.
How is everyone else??

I had a scan on Wednesday at 9w3d, pic on my preggo journal if you wanna see.
Things are going good so far, thank G-d, and I have three more tests I need to do over the next month and then another OBGYN appointment on Jan 2nd...

Sending :dust: at all you ladies!!

Well I got blood results and they cant find anything there so they think my recent illness was just down to stress. AF arrived yesterday and seems to be regulating again so its just playing the waiting game again. You all seem well which is good. :) anyone got xmas decs up yet?

Not yet. Got to wait for our landlord to finish the wall. Sand and paint it then I can think about it.

Too bad you don't have answers beads.... I had a mystery fever a few years ago that stumped my Dr. Glad AF is normal though....maybe a Christmas bfp ???

Have a good week everyone.

congrats tsy!!!

been really busy the last few weeks, so this is me just catching up.
just a quick hi and bye! but i will catch up with everyone soon x

Beads-- The only decorations I have up are the window cling thingies that my niece and nephew stuck on the deck doors. I think we'll probably get our tree sometime this week I'm thinking. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Tsy-- Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. I ended with a cold that is still hanging on. It started up on Wednesday I'm blaming the antibiotics from the HSG even though I know it's probably not likely. LOL
Yoshy-- Glad everything is going well with the lil bean.
Nic-- Hi & bye. Hope all is well.

Star-- How is work going? Seems like it's keeping you very busy.

Hey ladies ... my hiatus from baby making really didn't last very long.

I go in for my 3rd surgery this year on Dec. 18th - a laproscopy and a more in-depth HSG where they actually go inside my tubes to see if there is anything going on that the regular ink-test didn't pick up. I am really positive with all this, we are making headway and so far the only issue that is showing is that I am not ovulating - my PCOS is not causing that much of an issue. But before we go ahead with clomid or making a "forced" ovulation, we are going to check for endo and a few other things with the laproscopy just to make sure nothing is missed.

We are also doing the Natural Family Planning classes, which are amazing - we do the classes via Skype because there aren't many people around the country who are certified in the Creighton Model of family planning ... it's really just fantastic and SO much cheaper than I thought it was going to be. It's $300 for the entire year - so honestly, that's nothing compared to the doctors bills we've already acquired this year LOL

I am staying positive for a BFP in 2013!

Star-- How is work going? Seems like it's keeping you very busy.

It is keeping me busy, always tired. Will be over soon enough! I brought cakes in today so i was very popular!

AF hasnt shown her face yet but my boobs have been sore. Normally a sign there.... We'll see.

How are you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->