The TTCers

J_lynn-- Glad everything is going well and you're on your way to more testing. What are the Natural Family Planning classes?

Star-- Baked Goods are always a way into peoples good sides. Things have slowed down at work for me which is kind of nice. Trying to get all my crochet projects done soon.

I am making an afghan for SIL and mohawk ear flap hats for the all the nieces and nephews.

Hey ladies. AF gone now so we are free to start trying again seeing as last month we didnt really go for it with me being poorly. I know this is daft but I am determined this month is my month because I have now been off bcp for a year and I would love a xmas BFP!! Anyone know of any herbal fertility aids I can get to help??

Hi, I am pretty new to all this, my husband and i have been ttc for 10 months now. I have just turned 25 and getting more and more frustrated at not being able to conceive! Several of my friends have had babies since we started trying, all accidents which, whilst i am really happy for them, is really upsetting :( I started charting 2 months ago which has made me very aware of my body and cycles, but still no luck!
I need people in the same situation to talk to. I am trying so hard to be positive, but it doesn't get any easier each month!

Beads-- I hear Raspberry tea and honey work well, but I'd just do some searching online. I tried the vitamin fertility blend and let's just say when AF hit it was torture.

Bex-- Welcome :hugs: I'm 31 and we're on cycle 13 of TTC. It's certainly a rough journey for those of us that it doesn't just happen easily for.

Thanks cntry! Ill avoid that as AF is bad enough as it is! Welcome bex. Im 26 and on cycle 9 and I have loads of ppl round me awaiting their bundles. Everyone on this thread is really nice, supportive and helpful so this is the only one I really go on! Its a rough ride but good to know you arent alone and keep your chin up coz it will happen hun x

Beads-- I tried it on two separate cycles just to make sure it was the fertility blend. Mine are not fun normally either. Last cycle AF came 20 days late and it was one of the easier cycles I've had. We'll see how this one is after having the HSG.

Getting ready for Christmas. We put our tree up Sunday and decorated it on Monday. Now trying to get the house back in order since it looks like our Christmas decorations blew up in the house. How about you Tsy? How have you been feeling?

I've been good. Morning sickness set in last week and got stronger as the week went on. I have better days some times and not super tired all the time which is nice... just I wish I could get the energy when I need it, and not just as I'm trying to go to bed!

We see the midwife on Friday so we'll see if she has any ideas on how to help me manage my meals better. I'm an involuntary vegetarian right now which is likely why I'm also so tired. I used to be a vegetarian for 5 years so at least I know how to work with that diet restriction. Meat is not my friend right now.

We'll be getting our tree up this weekend hopefully. And I know what you mean with Christmas exploding in the house. I think it's quite fun when that happens. I wish I had more 'around the house' decorations, but we really don't have space in our apartment... to store them mostly. Some day!

Post a photo of your tree if you get the chance! I love seeing how everyone decorates.

I've also been pretty good. A couple of crazy things this week, but dealing with it one thing at a time.

I'm also eating very little meat right now... pretty much the only meat I can stomach is schnitzel, and salmon/tuna as far as fish goes.

:dust: to everyone!

DH and I flew to Seattle Washington last week for his district meeting. I was there one day and ended up sick. He flew home on Sunday and I went on down to Oregon to visit family. Which I haven't got to do yet because I can't seem to shake this cough and don't want to get anyone sick. Thankfully I am feeling better today and can hopefully go visiting tomorrow, take my God daughters to the nutcracker this weekend and then fly home on Monday.
It seems like every time I fly home I end up sick. Guess I've been living the tropical life to long now. Can't handle the cold mainland.
I also would love to see everyone's christmas decorating so please share pictures.

Yoshy do you decorate for Hanukkah in any special way? I know around here some office buildings put menorahs and Christmas trees up in their lobbies. Our city has a big one they light too.

I'm not sure if this worked but here is our christmas tree without tinsel.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
We don't decorate the house. Malls and things usually decorate with things like menorahs and dreidels, but people don't tend to decorate their houses.

It's more of a food and lights festival than a decorations one ;-)

There are really awesome foods for Chanukka though. We make Latkes, which are potato pancakes, and jelly doughnuts, which are amazing (and usually the bakeries make awesome cool gourmet and fancy ones as well).

Have you ever made the sweet potato latkes and sprinkled confectionary sugar on them. So yummy. I had an ex-that was Jewish, but with me being a shiksa a lasting relationship wasn't in the future.

Teako-- I hope you start feeling better. I've always wanted to see the Nutcracker and the Rockettes. I'm hoping to make it down to NYC soon to at least see the tree.

I've never tried sweet potato latkes... Usually we use regular potatoes, and in recent years I've adopted the American custom of eating them with sour cream and applesauce.

Yes they are very good with sour cream or applesauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->