The TTCers

Random excitement for the day, I think I just felt the baby kick for the first time!

Hey ladies!!!!!sorry I havent been on in ages, life has been absolutely hectic with family sickness and court and moving interstate and getting a puppy and!!! I just found out im 4 and a half weeks pregnant!!!!!! due on august 16th and I wasn't even trying go figure!!! How are you all???????any of you expecting yet?? if so how far along are you?? TELL ME ALL CATCH ME UP!! I already have bad morning sickness.. well all day really and im ever so tired. If there are newbies on here hello!!! baby dust to every single one of you!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Yay, Halliwell, you're number 3!!! :-D

Me and Tsy are also expecting now :)
I'm 12 weeks today, and I think Tsy is around 7-8 weeks by now.

See my preggo journal for more details (I think on both of us)...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! oh wow you are 12 weeks thats so great to hear!! and yay for tsy!!! I will definitely check it out!!!

8 weeks today actually.
So good to hear from you again and with good news as well!

I just found out a friend of mine who was 11 weeks pregnant went for her ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. absolutely shattered.. she was so excited. Im so sad for her the poor thing, ever since Ive known her she wanted to be a mum and has always been good with kids. And then another couple that I know, the lady has PCOS so they are really bummed that there percentage has decreased but I was trying to keep them positive since my sister has pcos and has two healthy boys. What a morning..

Welcome Qwerty :hugs: I think Star may have PCOS. She's been crazy busy with work so we haven't heard from her lately.

Halliwell-- Congrats on the BFP!!!!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been a bit absent. Finally died down at work then I went and got ill. Nothing serious, just been stopping me sleeping :(.

Congratulations Halli and welcome back!

I have PCOS too qwerty welcome!

We had our first FS consult yesterday. Was just as we hoped. Doc is very nice. Confirmed I still have PCOS lol and that my egg reserves are excellent. Hubbies sperm analysis was good! Been prescribed something called Norethisterone which is equivalent to Provera to induce a period and then we will proceed to up to 6 rounds of Clomid. That's what we really wanted so we're happy and can't wait to get started in January! I was dreading him saying I'd have to go back on Metformin!

With any luck we should have a 2013-14 baby!

Welcome back Star-- Glad things have slowed down at work. Are you feeling better now? I start Clomid next cycle too. We'll have to compare side effects if any. I'm currently in the TWW according to FF. It seems I ovulate pretty late or at least I did this cycle.

Hey girls. Congrats firstly to halliwell. Our thread is becoming luckier every week! Im still waiting to ovulate but should be any day now and had a few twinges today so gonna jump oh tonight lol! Very busy with work at min coz its a short month, im using some hol days up and its quarter end so im shattered!! Been stalking u all though so been there in spirit :)

I O'ed late this month seems like CD23. I got bored and started going through the FF charts with late ovulation. It seemed 50/50. Trying not to get my hopes up to high.

Hey star. Glad you had progress on getting AF soon.

Good luck with the tww and O timing ladies.

Thanks Ladies!!
so good to hear from you beads and star!!

how is everyone feeling?
Im in the process of booking my first appointment.. fair nervous but more excited.
Whats hte weather like where you guys are? its getting so hot here and I dread to think Il have morning sickness through 40 degree heat... Im hoping when we find a place to move into it will have aircon!

Still feeling icky over here and it is freezing! -3 right now although it is 6am xD.

I took pity on the cat and got up to let her in.

well, I hope we don't need to be Clomid buddies cntry but if we do it will be nice to be able to compare. Just need to find the £200 pounds (300ish dollars) for cycle monitoring. Would come right after Christmas eh lol

Its freezing here too! Not been above 0c for 2 days so im worshipping the central heating! GL at your appt halliwell!

Wow, I feel like I can't really complain about the weather here now... hehe

It's been around 15-23°C here the past couple of weeks, sometimes a little warmer, sometimes a little colder...

It'll probably go down to 10 or 11 in a month or so, but right now it's still relatively comfortable.

I'm freezing in the house most of the time, but that's what heated air conditioning is for :)

You lucky think yoshy. I would quite like it to be just 10 degrees here!

I have gotten into a bit of confusion over my prescription. Doctors says the FS should have put it on a prescription and FS says GP needs to issue it as a prescription...

Not sure who to believe. Will make an appointment with my normal GP when shes in next week. She is normally really helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->